Best Birthday Ever - Cover

Best Birthday Ever

by Deuce

Copyright© 2007 by Deuce

Erotica Sex Story: On his 18th birthday, a high school jock loses his virginity 3 TIMES to an older masked woman. oral, vaginal and anal. starts with a beer drinking party, to a strip club to a private home. The twist is at the end, altho experienced readers will have already figured it out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   .

This was my first attempt at posting a story. I have re-written it to correct some of the errors you all told me about.

It is the same story, very minor changes to cover the voice recognition and typos that showed up as spelling errors. I have several others in progress, but just can't seem to "pull the trigger" on them. I have one almost finished that I sent to Tech-san, a very good author. I asked him to edit it for me. He was very kind, but I was terribly embarrassed by the clumsy stupid mistakes he showed me I had made. Clumsy and stupid are my words, not his. I started to make corrections and a minor health problem interrupted that. Before I could make the corrections, this story, basically complete came into my mind. I hope you like it; if so, I'll try to get the courage to do some more, but if I get no feedback, I will not bother you again. Criticisms are welcomed; After revising this, I sent it to Tech-san for praise. I was impressed at how well I had done. YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT, I still screwed the pooch, so I have tried to incorporate all the corrections he made. Hopefully, I did it properly. All mistakes are mine. The persons and events in this story are all fictitious. Any one who sees anything different is wrong. The whole story is a construct of my filthy mind

DEUCE

Two months after high school graduation, I had my 18th birthday. Several of my friends, including some college students treated me to a night out of beer and burgers. Someone brought some porn tapes. We had started early, so by 9:00 PM, everyone was in a good mood. We had watched porn films consumed a lot of beer, and at least three full fifths of Hot Damn cinnamon schnapps. One of the college guys said he had a friend who was a part-time bouncer at one of the strip clubs across the river. If his friend was working the door, checking I.D.'s, he could get us in. A quick call on his cell phone and we were on the way.

It was Friday night and I did not have to worry about being home. My mom was a hostess/bartender at a very exclusive dinner/theater club about 20 miles north of town. She was off on Sundays and Mondays, working until midnight on three days. But on Friday and Saturday nights, she didn't get home until early the next morning. She was considered part of management making her responsible for a complete accounting of receipts and paying the servers. I very seldom took advantage of her absence to hang out all night, but this night, I didn't expect to get home much before her.

Even if I was late getting in, I knew she would understand. She was the perfect mom and our home life was great. It was just the two of us, my dad was killed in an industrial accident six years ago. Mom received a very large cash settlement from the company he was working for and another from the company whose equipment malfunctioned, killing him instantly.

Those two settlements and dad's insurance payout allowed mom to buy a nice house in a different neighborhood. She couldn't handle all the memories associated with our old house, because dad had added so many small custom features, that he made. There was no place in the house to look without seeing his handiwork. It was impossible to live there and be able to get over his loss. There was still enough money to live on, but my mom needed something to do.

Mom is 36 years old. She was one year younger than Dad when they were married 17 years ago. I was born 10 months later when she was 18 and he was 19. At age 36, mom was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, in real life, magazines or films. She was about 5' 6" tall and weighed about 125-130 pounds. She was always very careful to not show off her body in revealing clothes. Only once in a great while did I manage to get a glimpse of her figure. Still, even through her clothing I could tell she had a beautiful body. She had the most gorgeous mass of absolutely black hair. She usually wore it up when she left the house, but at home, she frequently left it down and it looked like black silk reaching down to just below her hips.

Coupled with her startling gray eyes, she had an exotic look so arresting men had been known to turn to watch her walk by. Several of my friends had hinted that they thought she was very pretty, but they were careful not to go too far. I had been using free weights from age 12, resulting in a body that at 6'3" weighed 280 pounds and I was fast. My reflexes were so quick, the athletic coaches all called me the rabbit. I lettered in football, baseball, basketball, wrestling (all-state heavyweight champion) and track. I was first string on all teams except track. On the track team, I was the whole string for shot put, discus and javelin. I was the ultimate high school jock and graduated with a 3.6 average. After a few snickers about being the rabbit, I took several people aside and explained that a male rabbit is called a buck. I asked them to tell everyone that I did not like the snicker attached to the word rabbit, so they should call me Buck. I expressed to all my friends that if I heard the word rabbit, I might hurt someone. Just like that, I was Buck.

We arrived at the strip club, a rowdy group. We had to calm down to get in, too much enthusiasm would call attention to us and a closer check of our ages. We settled in with fresh bottles of beer to watch the girls. They were all very pretty and well built, stripping as they danced until the only thing they were wearing was a thong or a g-string. I had been told that many strip clubs had older women or girls that were not too well built. That was not the case here, tonight.

Frank, the bouncer came by to tell us that there was a new dancer here tonight who was spectacular, but he didn't know if we would even get to see her. She had transferred in from a club north of town. Apparently several of her fans from there had followed her here. They were keeping her busy giving lap dances in one of the back rooms. She was booked for at least another two hours. Bob, who had called Frank to get us in asked if there was any way to get in the line without waiting that long. Frank left to see what he could do. When he came back, he told Bob that she normally asked for a minimum fee of $50.00 for a 15-minute lap dance and usually received at least $20-50.00 for a tip. If Bob would pay her $125.00 she would skip her scheduled break and he could have 10-12 minutes alone with her, but the rules applied - NO TOUCHING! Bob said he was ready; Frank would come get him when it was time. In the meantime, I had been given a gift of a handful of bills from all the guys and I was tucking them in g-strings as fast as I could reach them. I was in awe at all the naked girl flesh displayed for me. While you were not supposed to touch, tucking a bill into a g-string or garter required touching smooth skin on a girls stomach, thigh, or hip and I was getting horny.

Between girls, I asked where Bob was. They told me and I asked how a college student has that kind of money. I was told that he was the heir to a vast business conglomerate. He reputedly had trust funds for college from each of his four grandparents. He had boasted one night that he would pay the tuition of every girl currently enrolled at the small college, if the would all agree to him fucking them all, one by one. He wanted a morning fuck, a nooner and a bedtime fuck. He might also want an afternoon fuck, now and then. The other stipulation was that he got to choose which hole he fucked on each girl. I couldn't imagine having that much money. There were probably 2,600 students and about 60% of them were female at this small teachers college. If he paid the tuition, that pussy would cost him between $300,000 & $400,000. he laughed and said he should just hire 20-30 girls; it would cost less and he could pick the best looking ones.

I was getting frustrated. I was having fun watching the girls do their strip and dance and tucking money into the g-strings, but I was so horny, I didn't think I could walk. My erection was so stiff it was beginning to hurt. Bob came back and said it was time to move on. In the van he told us that the dancer was so incredibly hot he almost came in his pants. Then he announced that we were going to his place, he had a large playroom. There were beer and snacks waiting for us plus he had arranged a special gift for the virgin birthday boy. Because of my heavy athletic schedule and studies, I had never taken the time to date much so, yes, at age 18 I was still a virgin.

After we were at his place with fresh beer and snacks, he finally told us that this beautiful woman was coming to give us a private show.

There was one stipulation, she was wearing a half-mask that covered her forehead and her nose and no one was allowed to touch the mask. Other than that, because this was private party and not subject to the laws concerning public nudity, the mask would be the only thing she wore. We watched a couple of porn films about gangbangs. I realized that we were all looking forward to one in the next few hours.

I was sitting in a large comfortable chair in a corner of the room with most of the lights turned off to watch videos, I was almost invisible. I was excited about seeing this beautiful woman, but also very tired. I think I dozed off briefly and when I woke up, Bob was welcoming the dancer and had turned on lights on that side of the room. They seemed to be negotiating and finally a large wad of money changed hands. She had an I-pod and a small set of speakers and soon had music playing and began to sway to the music. As she moved, she began to strip. After each piece of clothing was removed, she twirled slowly to allow that portion of her body to be thoroughly appreciated. The first item to be removed was her blouse, revealing a set of breasts encased in a black lacy shelf bra, supporting them, but leaving the tops and her nipples exposed.

The nipples were erect and extended, looking to be at least one inch long and her dark pink areolas at least two inches in diameter were showing, above the nipples and bra. As she lowly danced and revolved so that everyone could see her, she reached up with her left hand and pinched her right nipple, pulling it straight out and using it, lifted her right breast completely out of the bra cup, holding it long enough for everyone to see it as she moved around the room. She then let it settle back into the cup to reveal that the nipple had extended at least another half inch and was bright red. Then she did the same thing to her left nipple and breast, using her right hand. She achieved the same results and every man in the room wanted to suck on one or both of those nipples.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.