Rebirth - Cover

Rebirth

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister  

Mom was up early again and she got what she wanted before I got my eggs. The girls came down later and looked at us as if to find a way to read what was happening. They knew our mother and I had sex and the scream at the end readily confirmed it.

Paige was on the look out for threats on the way to school and I let her have her fiction that this is they way I would be attacked. Before school started I reported to Mr Goods and told him of how Goldbalm had almost pushed his way into our home then did even more to get into Paige's. He was embarrassed, as he should have been, because he was the one that told Goldbalm where I lived and where my friends lived.

Work on my project went slower because of my preoccupation with my troubles. At recess Mr Collins stopped me and said, "Jeff our television is giving us some problems. Would you have time to come around and fix it?"

"Tell me what the problems are."

He listed what he knew and I asked questions that were more specific. At the end I told him which tube to replace. This manufacturer was common and I had fixed this problem many times.

"Is that all?"

"Ninety percent chance I think. Sometimes a cap gives a similar problem but they are not hard to fix either."

"What do I owe you?"

"I would charge my friends if I took the television in but usually less. I didn't touch your machine so it cost nothing. If you want you can get your friends to call me. I will not be so cheap that it is almost free but I will be very competitive. Being twelve and poor doesn't mean that I will not stand behind my work. That cost money too."

Mr Collins shook my hand and left for a coffee. Paige and I stayed together in the room. We were able to kiss a bit before we heard returning steps.

After school we had another mathematics class but the number of students had been cut down again. I liked teaching and I just hoped the class would stabilise.

After we got home, Paige ran off to do her chores while I looked in on Jane. She appeared very nervous but I knew it was more nicotine withdrawal and my being not as early as she hoped. She smiled and dragged me upstairs. My other hand was fondling her butt as she climbed the steps.

This time her scream came before the girls got home. I was downstairs in time to greet them. Sandy and Faith were here today. We had a rotating schedule that left only one out as Karen was in the last cycle. We had our gossip about school and Goldbalm. The man had been at the high school but had not got to the girls. I hoped it was that because Mr Goods had put the word out to protect them.

It was the first part of May and the weather was warming. All of the girls were taking Home Ec. Those in grade eleven were into cooking and budgets again. Sandy was in grade ten and happened to be presently into sewing. I explained my needs to them and asked for old clothes that could be altered to fit.

Paige came over this time and I told her the same thing.

"Why do you want to do that Jeff?"

"It is very good advertising."

As a suggestion we all went into my sisters' room and searched for clothes. I had an old pair of jeans that were too small for me and had holes in the knees. We then went to search other rooms for more things.

"Paige Honey, take off your dress."

She looked around to the rest and just did as I asked. When she was down to her panties and bra I got her to put my old pants on. They were quite tight and the girls had her lay down on the bed to do up the fly.

She gave me an, "Ohfff," when she got up. I helped her stand on a chair and I talked to everybody. Cut the pants here and here." I used my finger to show the location. Put in a one inch hem and it will come in here."

Sandy said, "I have never seen shorts that short."

"This material is too stiff and I am afraid it will rub too much to be comfortable. I would like some material in shocking pink or lime green. You only need one pocket and the rest can be left off or just fakes. I want them tight to see your cute bums. In front I want to see the cleft of your mons but this is too risqué for right now. We will make them bigger and the leg longer but as time goes on they will get tighter and shorter. The best way is to have them shrink but you will all be sweaty working in these and I don't want them shrinking prematurely."

Maggie said, "You want us to work in these?" she asked incredulously. "People will see us."

"Yes they will. The old biddies will be down on you really fast. It will also mean that such beautiful girls will have men coming from all over to buy whatever you have to sell. We can start with a carwash. The guys line up and a half dozen of the most beautiful ladies in the city wash their car. Of course they will be watching your bums push out the material or maybe even your cute little cunts. If you leave your bras home and if you accidentally get wet they will see an outline of your breasts and nipples."

I got a small 'T' shirt and gave it to Susan. "Get this wet for me please but don't wring it out much."

While she ran off I said to Paige, "Take off your bra Honey."

She smiled and did this quickly. The wet shirt went right over her and she shivered with the temperature change. It didn't do all that I wanted.

I undid the pants she was wearing and helped Paige out of them. "Take off the panties too Honey."

She had light and very scarce hair. I ran my fingers through it then helped her down. "Bathroom please."

We all hurried to the room and I got Paige to stand in the tub. There was no fixed shower and they had not even been common to most homes. The one we had was with a rubber hose that connected to the faucet and the head was used by hand. I sprayed the water on Paige's chest. She shivered. The shirt stuck to her skin and her nipples stuck up.

"If this doesn't get a man to pay five times the price for a carwash then he is dead."

All the girls were looking at Paige's breasts and nipples through the wet shirt.

It wasn't just men that got turned on. Susan and Maggie moved awkwardly but in different ways. Susan was rubbing her nipples while trying to hide the fact. Maggie had her hand at her mons as if this would help. I could see that they wanted to find a way to run their lips over Paige.

Faith was turned on a bit and Sandy was either less so or trying harder to hide it from us - or possibly herself.

"Paige, give me the shirt please." She did as I said but stood in front of her admirers. I got behind her and wrung out the material into the tub and said, "Sandy, please get a towel and dry Paige for me. There's a breeze coming in the door and she's shivering."

"Ahh — ok."

I pushed the others out of the room before me and winked to Paige as I passed. Her calm face got a smile on it. The door clicked as I closed it. She was subservient but never stupid.

We went back into my room and the girls sat on my bed. "Susan did that turn you on too."

There was no hesitation. "Oh yes. Paige is a little doll. She's perfectly formed but just a bit smaller that the rest of us. If she is not an old man's wet dream she would be mine."

I smiled then turned to Maggie. "What did you think of her breasts and nipples?"

"You sure know how to pick some good ones."

I looked her in the eye and even got closer. "I have some of the most beautiful women in the city."

She gave me her coy smile and added, "Paige is beautiful. Have you asked her about your children yet?"

This brought up Faith's head very quickly. "Yes we discussed it. The time's not right in any case. Even after I can produce sperm, we will have to wait until it is safe to do so. Children are extremely important to me. My own will be even more so. I need some mothers to stay at home and care for children and some to work and further their careers. If I own the companies then there is no problem rotating these positions. Nobody gets bored and nobody gets taken advantage of."

I turned to pretty Faith and asked, "What did you think of Paige's body?"

"She really is pretty." She looked at the other two who held some of her innermost secrets. "All of you know I like girls too. If you were asking if I would like to make love to her, I would have to say yes. Is that what you asked?" She was now very nervous.

I squatted down in front of her and said quietly, "Yes Sweetie, it was. We all signed an agreement. Nothing sexual is in it. There is no forcing. I am not comfortable with other men but if the ladies of my family wish to make each other happy then that makes me even more pleased."

Faith said, "I did a lot of thinking about what I signed and who else signed the document." She looked at Susan, "Some I was afraid of but not so much now. I think that in a while all my fear would leave. I actually liked making love and now I think it will be more fun. Nobody is pushing and I don't feel threatened. I don't know what it will be like to make love to a boy though."

I said, "Let's go to the other bedroom." The change of pace cooled the girls off but I started to undo Susan's clothing. She just watched me. I put her on the top of her bed and said, "You two better hurry up. Jane will have supper ready in a half hour and I am serving hot woman now."

The two looked at Susan and she just spread her legs a bit more and stroked her clit a few times. This was enough and the two just threw their clothing off and pounced on Susan.

I watched for a few minutes enjoying the view. The girls had come over here before to have sex and I wanted them to do school work. There were features of the carrot and the stick here, but I hoped in time that they would see that both as were carrots.

I heard water running a few times and I could only guess at what was keeping Sandy and Paige. I went back to my own room. Peeking at my girls was ok if I was going to participate but I was not quite ready yet physically.

It was ten minutes later that they came out. Both were naked and held their clothes to their chests. They saw me but it didn't stop them. Paige dropped her clothes and laid on one side of me on the bed. Before she could talk Sandy had the other side. I moved my arms to hold them both.

"Hmmmm two beautiful wood nymphs have returned from a forest pool. I don't' know of anyone that is as lucky as me."

Paige held my jaw then moved to kiss me. "I think I am even luckier."

I just stared into Paige's eyes then felt another hand moving my head.

"I talked some more with Paige and I want to be yours too. I — I mean more than what was written on that paper."

My own hand pulled Sandy close and I kissed her lips very tenderly. "That is wonderful Honey but do you really know what Paige and I have?"

"She said she is going to have your babies."

"Oh, we will. I also talked about having some of the other ladies too." I looked at Paige and said, "Paige will be my wife." The girl just closed her eyes and laid on my chest. "The word wife is not the word you know. It is a commitment between a man and a woman to share their lives and protect their children. I believe I am going to share the lives of other ladies too. This works best if the ladies shared their love with the other ladies too. One big family with everything being shared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.