Sibling Love - Cover

Sibling Love

by JRParz

Copyright© 2007 by JRParz

Mind Control Sex Story: Gary must rescue his younger sexy sister from a mind controller.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Prologue

Jeremy and his girlfriend Tara had just turned the corner to go to the Fountain, their high school hangout. It was when they arrived that they spotted Gina, who was his best friend's younger sister. Jeremy always maintained a close eye on Gina, and what struck him odd about seeing her just then was the fact that she was alone, for a girl as popular as Gina was never alone.

Jeremy was about to call out to her but then she noticed she was walking straight towards a kid that had been standing off to the side away from the Fountain entrance. He watched in stunned silence as Gina walked right up to the kid, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard on the lips.

"Oh shit," he mumbled when he saw the kid reach down to cup Gina's ass cheeks.

"She's under a spell," Tara mumbled with a look of fear in her eyes.

"I know," Jeremy replied as he watched the kid lead Gina off towards the parking lot in back. Jeremy thought he should intervene and try to do something to save Gina, but he remembered Gary's warning not to play hero and try and take on a mind controller by himself.

So, he pulled out his cell phone and called Gary and cursed when his call automatically went to his voice mail. He looked up and saw Gina getting into the backseat of a car, and he turned back to Tara.

"Trust me, Tara... Gina's going to be alright," Jeremy told his girlfriend, who looked absolutely petrified. "Keep an eye on her no matter what, understand?"

"I will," Tara whispered.

"I'm going to check on Gina first before I head over to Gary's house."

"Be careful," Tara replied.

Jeremy quickly used his cell phone to log in the car's license plate number. When he looked into the car, he saw Gina naked for the first time in his life. Her heavy full tits and gorgeous round ass were incredible, and he saw a look of ecstasy on her face as the mind controller took her from behind.

Jeremy figured the mind controller was probably feeling lucky to be tagging such a sweet ass, but what he didn't know was that it would be the worst mistake of his life. Jeremy turned and began to sprint. He hated leaving Gina behind but he had to get over to Gary's. About half way there he called again, and still got his voice mail, so he called Valerie, Gary's girlfriend, and was relieved when she answered.

I.

Gary rammed into the blonde's pussy with relentless thrusting, in and out as hard and as fast as he could until the cheerleader cried out from her an orgasm, followed closely by one of his own.

Gary pulled out of the girl slowly, and then instructed her to turn around and kneel before him. Then he had her service him orally in order to clean her juices off his dick. He had to admit, the blonde was especially good at sucking cock.

Then a light tap on his door interrupted him. "Damn," he muttered to himself, knowing Valerie wouldn't interrupt Heather's time unless it was extremely important. Heather also heard the knock and looked up at him in fear.

"I'm sorry, Heather... but you'll have to get dressed," he told the girl, and watched as Heather released his cock and began dressing.

"Come in, Valerie," he called out to her through the closed door.

"I'm really sorry about this," Valerie told Heather the second she entered and then turned to Gary. "Jeremy will be here any minute and it's an emergency. He just called me on my cell and told me that it concerns Gina."

Gary turned to Heather who was still breathing hard. She was also beet red from her embarrassment. "Go with Valerie upstairs to my bedroom."

"But... but I'm not like that," Heather quickly replied.

"I told you before, you are when you're triggered, no go," Gary replied as he began to dress.

Heather pouted as she reluctantly took Valerie's hand. Gary watched Valerie and Heather exit his office and he couldn't help but compare their lovely asses. Valerie still had the nicest ass he'd ever seen... except for maybe his sister's.

As he waited for Gary, he reflected on Valerie. She had been his first redirect nearly a year ago. It had been during their junior year that he rescued her from a demented mind controller and boyfriend girlfriend ever since.

"We have trouble," Jeremy announced as he entered his office.

"Where is she?"

"She's inside a car in the Fountain parking lot getting fucked by a mind controller," Jeremy replied.

"Who's watching her?"

"Tara... and she'll call me the second there's movement."

"Fill me in on everything."

II.

"Who is he?" Gary asked Gina when he entered her bedroom.

"Huh... ? What are you talking about?" Gina asked. She was sitting at her desk doing homework.

"The kid you're fucking... who is he?"

"Who says I'm fucking anybody and since when is that any of your business?"

"Jeremy witnessed your strange behavior outside the Fountain. He even saw you getting fucked in the backseat of the kid's car."

Gina blushed.

"Well... ?"

"Well maybe the both of you should mind your own business," Gina responded.

"Tell me what happened, sis."

"Look, I'm not one of your fucking sex slaves where you can just order me around."

"That's not fair, Gina. I never treated you like one of them. I'm your brother and I'm concerned about you, so please tell me what happened."

"It isn't any big deal," Gina mumbled as she looked away.

"Then humor me... did you know Michael Fairbanks before today?"

"If you know his damn name then why are you asking me who he is?" Gina asked in anger.

"His name means nothing to me... I still need to know who he is."

"Just leave me alone," Gina whispered.

"I will after you tell me why a complete stranger was able to fuck you."

"Haven't you ever fucked someone you just met?" Gina asked, sarcastically.

"Sure I have, but the decision was my own and I seriously don't you were given a choice. Do I need to remind you that we live in a different world today and hot looking girl like you are targets? I know how you operate, Gina. Normally, you're a tease and the kid usually has to go great lengths before they even get to first base with you. So... did Michael Fairbanks earn your pussy or were you so overwhelmed with lust for him that you couldn't help yourself?"

Gina stared at Gary for a few moments and then started to cry. Gary kneeled down beside her and took her hand.

"This is kind of embarrassing to tell a brother," she mumbled.

"I know, but it's important," Gary whispered.

"I couldn't help it... I... I don't know how or why but I suddenly needed to be with him."

Gary wasn't used to seeing his sister all flustered and vulnerable like this. Normally, she exuded confidence and was feisty as all hell. He let go of her hand after giving it another squeeze and got up.

"Start at the beginning and tell me everything."

"This morning Samantha and I were at the admin office before first period started. We were helping Ms. Trudy prepare for a project when Michael walked in. He had just transferred here from Danbury."

"Did you find him attractive from the start?"

"No! He's very average, and didn't do a damn thing for me until I saw him again at lunch time. I was at my locker putting my books back when he came up and leaned against the locker next to me. I could feel him staring at me and when I turned to tell him to get lost he was suddenly the most incredibly hot boy I ever saw. I immediately wanted sex with him and if he wanted me right there against the locker, I would have let him take me."

"Try to explain exactly what your feelings were."

"It was like having a serious crush on someone, multiplied by ten."

"Did you suspect anything supernatural?"

"Of course I did. I thought it might have been a love spell but then I realized that it was all lust that I felt, and it was growing stronger by the second. I would have called you or something, but I didn't want you to ruin it for me. I just had to be with him in the worst way."

"What happened?"

"Michael told me to meet him by the Fountain at 3:00 o'clock and I nodding my head yes. I never felt wetter before in my life."

"Was your desire to be with him a compulsion?"

"I would say it felt more like sexual hunger. I walked around school that afternoon in a daze. I kept on visualizing him ramming his cock in and out of me, and I was so wet that I left a wet stain on every chair I sat in."

"So, you went and met him... then what happened?"

"Didn't Jeremy clue you in?"

"I want to hear it from you."

"I... I saw him standing outside the Fountain and remember how anxious I was to fuck him. I wanted him so bad it hurt. I actually felt a mini-orgasm when I kissed him outside the Fountain."

"Did you say anything to him?"

"I might have begged him to fuck me... I can't remember," Gina replied.

"Did he say anything to you?"

"Yeah, he told me to follow him to his car so we could fuck."

"So, you knew you wouldn't normally be fucking this kid if he didn't hold some power over you, but you wanted to do it anyway, right?"

"Yeah, I really needed him regardless."

"I hate to ask you this, but how was the sex?"

"Incredible. Like, a hundred times better than the best sex I ever had. Not that I've fucked a lot because before Michael, I could count the number of times on one finger, but I must have cum ten times before I passed out. I... I never knew it could feel like that."

"And if he wanted to fuck you again, would you?"

"In a heartbeat," Gina whispered, blushing.

"Is what you're feeling a residue of the great sex you had with him or are you still laboring under his spell?"

"Definitely the spell, and I'd spread my legs for him again this second if he was here. I'd still be with him if he hadn't of told me to go home for the night."

"So, knowing that you're under his power doesn't help you?"

"No way..."

"I'm surprised he didn't put any restrictions on you."

"I don't think he's scared of anyone here."

"That's a common trait of these mind controllers. They think they're indestructible. Anyway, did he say anything before he sent you home?"

"Yeah... he complimented me on being a good lay and told me I was a keeper."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"Elated... wet... and a little scared."

"Scared because that might make you his slave?"

"No, scared because I might some day disappoint him."

III.

Gary saw Michael in the lunch room sitting with Samantha Peters the next day. From the way Gina's best friend was staring at Michael, it was pretty obvious that she was under his spell as well.

"We need to talk," he told him upon sitting down across from him.

Michael glanced up at him with a quizzical amused expression.

"You fucked my little sister and I don't want it to happen again."

"I fuck a lot of little sisters, which one was yours?" Michael asked with a smile.

"Long dark hair, rather generous sized breasts, deep penetrating brown eyes, voluptuous body, and probably the finest ass in three counties."

"He's talking about Gina," Samantha interjected while she continued to stare at Michael.

"Well, let me just state that your sister is a great fuck. The bad news for you is that I plan on keeping her, and that means I'll be fucking her again, and again, and... well... I'm sure you get the picture."

"Not going to happen... my sister and Samantha are both off limits."

"You mean you want Samantha back as well?" Michael asked with even more amusement.

"Samantha's Gina's best friend and I don't think my sister would be pleased with me if I didn't rescue the both of them."

"Well, Samantha... would you like this asshole to save you?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.