10:15 Special: Jill Joins The Family Fun.

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: All about Jill's first time joining in of the family incest fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   .

For the last three weeks leading up to Jill's Sixteenth birthday, she had driven her father and brother mad with the non-stop teasing and flashes of her hot body. So much so that on three occasions her mother had to speak to her about the serious health risk to the male members of the family. She stressed that if Jill continued both her father and brother would end up in hospital with high blood pressure or worse a heart problem.

Finally Jill agreed to cool the flashing until after her birthday, The day before which, her mother took her to one side and suggested she shower, shave her cunt and even helped her pick out her casual wear for the night. As the two females were talking, Jill asked about what would be happening that night.

"Oh it's really quite simple, my dear!" her mother informed her, "you will be inundated with cock and cunt to play with, you will lose all your virginities together on one night, play your cards right and you will get the chance most women would kill for, the chance to show your parents just what a little cum slut you can really be!"

Jill giggled "Oh wow, and will I get to see you in action too?"

"Oh yes my dear, I will be licking your cunt before you accept your first prick up it and again straight after it has taken your virginity, after all its mummies prerogative to taste the virginal blood of her daughter!" Her mother delighted in telling her.

"What about seeing Dad and John in action too?" Jill enquired.

"Why silly, who do you think will be fucking you?" her mother feigned shocked resentment.

"No Mom, I know they are the cocks that will fuck my cunt and ass, but will I get to see them perform together on each other?" Jill declared.

"Oh silly me, I am sure if you ask them they will be happy to suck one another's cocks for you, after all someone has to make them hard enough to penetrate your virgin cunt and ass!" her mother sighed.

"But I want to see John fuck my dad's boy pussy just like he has done every week this last month!" Jill declared.

Jackie was taken aback by this revelation that Jill was aware of their weekly fun and obviously she had witnessed it on more than one occasion. Then she recalled John tipping his mother and father off that Jill was aware of their little trysts.

"Jill, exactly how long have you been watching our little get together sessions?" Jackie asked.

"Oh about five years now, Mum! And I can't wait to be a part of it, especially when the Andersons come over, that Jamie has a cute butt and his sister has such suck able tits and I bet her cunt tastes like sheer honey!" Jill announced.

All Jackie could answer was yes she has and it does, my little slut of a daughter. Both females hugged as they cackled with laughter. Jackie was now sure that tonight would go smoothly with no awkward troublesome parts.

Jackie then left Jill to get ready for her grand entrance tonight while she went and freshly clean shaved her own cunt.

At 9 pm sharp, Jackie was tapping on her daughter's bedroom door and as she entered she gasped. A mother was never as proud of a daughter as she felt right now, before her stood her little baby daughter although nearly sixteen years old she would always be her mum's little baby, being the youngest in the family.

Jill stood encased in the sheer gossamer of a white transparent baby doll nightie; which barely covered her arse cheeks; her fresh looking cunt was framed by the satin pink heart shapes attached to the micro fine lacy panties; Her cunt lips showed through between the two pink hearts and her mother thought she was almost too good to eat but secretly delighted in the fact that she was going to be the first one to taste her daughter's virgin cunt before any male cock spoilt that precious opening.

Quickly Jackie explained to Jill that she would be able to choose which cock was to take her cunts virginity and which would be taking her anal cherry too, If she wanted she could have the same prick take both although one of the two large cocks waiting right now in the master bedroom would be disappointed if she so chose.

Again Jackie was taken aback as she heard Jill say, "I already promised my cunt's virginity to John and my anal cherry to my dad Andy!"

So she had discussed the events already with the two other members of the family and not one of them had told Jackie about the arrangements.

Jackie led Jill out in to the hallway and on down towards the master bedroom, stopping outside the bedroom door. Indicating for Jill to be silent by putting her finger against her lips, she suddenly shoved the door wide open and there like two rabbits caught in a car's headlights were John and his dad Andy.

Both had each other's cock in hand and were slowly stroking them to full erection. Both men suddenly froze and turned their heads towards the door craning to catch a glimpse of the newest member of the family fun group.

With a ta da from her mother, Jill swirled into the room fully aware of the reaction she was having on her father and brother. To be honest the anticipation had started to have a good effect on her too as he cunt felt soaking wet already. In a self assured voice she ordered her father to suck John cock to full hardness ready for it to be the first one up her cunt, whilst turning to her mother, she surprised her further by announcing "While this cunt eating bitch is going to prepare my cunt for its first brotherly cock!"

When her mother suggested then that she remove her panties, Jill retaliated by demanding that she suck her cunt through her panties as her brother John was the one who would remove her panties just as he was about to take her accursed cunt's virginity. She also announced that her father, Andy would then remove her nightie before he carried out his fatherly duty in taking his daughter's anal cherry.

Jill allowed herself to flop on the bed right beside her kneeling father and was given a real close up view of him sucking her brother's lengthy cock. Lazily she reached out a hand and caressed her brother's swollen balls and mused "Hope they contain enough spunk to keep me happy all night, brother dear."

By now John was already thrusting his cock into his father's mouth as he watched his mother eating away at his sister's panty clad pussy. He spoke up to tell his father to suck my cock in preparation for it fucking your slut of a daughter. Andy responded by taking his full length into his mouth and throat and holding it there with the suction he applied from his stomach, John forcibly pulled his cock back causing the vacuum breaking sounds now emanating from his dad's mouth.

Jill was so turned on by the sight of her father sucking her brother's cock and her own mother licking her cunt in preparation that she suddenly let out a gasp as she first orgasm of the night ripped forth from deep within her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.