I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 81

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 81 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Julian came up from below twenty minutes after she'd gone down with the others. She was only reporting the two dipshits were now our dipshits whether we needed them or not. Personally, I didn't think we'd gained much. Still, it was better to have them than not.

With everything in hand now a short mad dash to clean everything up ensued. There wasn't much cleaning needed, but our new devotees did need clean britches and there was that spot on the rug where one of them had pissed his pants. No matter, by the time Senator Malto's private jet touched down the house was sparkling clean and Jackie, Jerrilyn, Sherilyn, Gigi and I were all armed and hidden in the study in mostly the same positions we had used last time.

As our guests were walking in from the back door I could hear Senator Malto telling the director of the FBI how nice it was to be able to fly directly to our home this time. Mom met the near the study door and ushered them inside. Sherilyn spoke the keyphrase then, the old one, and the director merely looked at her. She gave the new one then and when Senator Malto obviously went down the director started to put his hand under his jacket.

"I'm afraid it's a little late for that now sir," I said, stepping up from where I'd been waiting behind the door and pointing my 44 magnum in his direction while I pulled the hammer back for a single action shot.

Sherilyn brought her M4 out from behind her back then while Jerrilyn and Gigi came out of hiding with their shortened BARs.

"I believe we have you outgunned sir. Please carefully remove your weapon and place it on the desk. We don't want to hurt anyone," I said, but I still don't know how I kept my voice so steady.

He was disarmed and then frisked completely and thoroughly. We left him to the tender mercies of Francis, Julian, Caroline, and Marsha then. I could hear them telling him it was surely all a mistake and they were going to make it up to him in advance. The rest of us left them alone and went back out to have some coffee and donuts in the kitchen.

An hour and a half later the director came bounding naked out of the study on his hands and knees and barking like a playful dog. He headed right for where Senator Malto was standing in the corner and began sniffing around the Senator's ass. Apparently he was in our control now.

Mom took my hand then and led me over to the director. She pulled him out of his puppy persona and had him stand while she explained I was now his one reason for living. It sounded a little overly dramatic to me, but he took it seriously. Soon enough Sherilyn had them acting nearly normal again and she sent them back to the plane and told them to get back to DC and back to work.

"Mom, when am I going to get started on my trip?" I asked her, after things were running smooth again.

"I guess you can go ahead now. We'll try to make sure nothing exciting happens until you get back."

Sherry, Kathy, and Jackie came downstairs in a few minutes and we headed to the truck. Sherry had me drive to a secured parking service for big truck trailers then and after some paperwork shuffling we hooked a trailer with a big Radioactive warning sign on each side. I hooked it and we headed toward the big road.

"Anyone know what the hell this really is we're hauling?" I asked, after we'd pulled onto I-20.

"Your Mom said it was some type of power supply for a telecommunications satellite. I think it really does have some sort of nuclear equipment, but it's really nothing especially dangerous," Jackie said.

"Thank God for that, and by the way, where's the next truckstop. I need some coffee."

"I've got a big thermos. The route from Atlanta to Houston sucks as far as good truck stops go. There isn't even a single decent one until we get over into Texas and we're supposed to turn south on Highway 59 before we get to that one."

"Well that sucks. Why are we cutting off down on the skinny road anyway?" I asked.

"It's shorter is the main reason. More economical."

"Fuck a bunch of economical. I can read a map as well as anyone. I'm going out to Dallas and then we'll turn left and come back to Houston."

"Damn it Sherry, you've been training him too well already. He's even starting to sound like a truck driver," Jackie said.

"Don't blame it on me. Bill is his mentor. You know good and well there's nothing we can do, but go along with whatever he says."

"I don't know about you two, but I don't care where we go. I'm just hoping he'll pull over before long and give us a good fucking," Kathy said.

"Out of the mouths of babes. Take your top off Sherry and shake your titties at him. You've got the biggest ones in the truck," Jackie said.

"They are feeling a little confined now you mention it," Sherry said, and started undoing buttons.

"Hold the thought a second. The weigh station is coming up and they'll probably want us to come in for coffee and donuts," I said.

"Don't you wish?" Sherry said.

"I'm not making this up. Mom sends out a caterer every time I go by this place and I think I saw a couple of limos pass us a few minutes ago. I'm sure they were just full of donuts and the big coffee service," I said.

Sure enough, when I stopped on the scale to be weighed the operator told me to come on in cause the coffee was ready and the donuts were good and warm. Sherry was surprised, but Jackie wasn't. Kathy was just thrilled.

Once we were inside all the officers greeted me like the old pals we were by now. The scale master was bragging over the nice HAZMAT trailer I was pulling, and he told me not to worry about the speed limit to the border since they'd already let everyone know I'd have to make up time for the visit.

It was obvious Sherry had never even dreamed of this kind of reception in a scale house, and after I let on she was Bill's wife they started treating her like royalty and bragging about the way Bill had done them a world of good. We farted around for half an hour with them and then climbed aboard again and took off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.