I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

I picked Karen up right on time and we headed to the dinner and dancing club. I left the keys in the Vette at the door for the valet and when we entered we were shown to our table at once. It wasn't as if they could let us hang out in the bar.

When the waiter came we asked for cokes and looked over the menu while he was getting them. We ordered when he returned.

We had a good meal and a good time dancing. I'm sure that it was something different for Karen since I couldn't imagine Brent in a place like this. McDonalds and a movie maybe but this was out of his league and from the way Karen acted I knew that she knew it too.

We went back to my house again to listen to music and neck in my bedroom. As I was kissing with her and making tentative approaches toward her breasts, I did enjoy myself, but I found the charade a little boring. It also struck me as odd that Karen and I repeated what I'd done with Sharon, the night before, almost exactly.

By the time I took Karen home and got the hottest kiss of the night at her door, I had come to the conclusion that Karen and Sharon had compared notes closely and were making sure that the junior high boy wouldn't get any farther with one than he did with the other. Thinking about it on the drive back to my house, I started to get a little pissed.

Adding to my hard dick troubles was the fact that Judith was staying with us tonight. Her visit couldn't really be considered a bad thing, but it did preclude sleeping with my sisters, since she was. When I headed to my room I saw that their door was open and as I went by Shelly called me in.

They were sitting up against the headboard with mountains of pillows behind them and it looked a little funny at first to see Judith between my sexy sisters, they sure looked good though, like an all you can fuck buffet. It didn't do a thing to reduce the swelling in my pants.

They were all in loose fitting T-shirts for sleepwear and if it hadn't been for the sheet that they had pulled up to their waist, I knew that I would be seeing some beautiful legs and maybe even getting a look at two auburn bushes and what I assumed was a black one. No such luck though.

I could tell that Judith's titties were bigger than my sisters' and it was a good sign that all six nipples seemed to be mostly erect and pushing out against the cotton that covered them.

"How was your date Jimmy, did you go for Karen's goodies?" Shelia asked, and they all laughed.

"You know how I'd planned to handle Karen so you know that I didn't," I told her, and hoped I wasn't blushing in front of Judith.

"Didn't she pick up the tempo since you had a date with Sharon last night?" Shelly asked, no longer laughing.

"I think that I might have made a tactical miscalculation, apparently they are cooperating on their plans for the young boy," I said, with a funny expression.

"What do you mean?" Shelia asked.

"I mean that it seemed a little suspicious that the making out went almost exactly the same on both dates. You don't think that they have divided their bodies into no fondle zones do you?" I asked.

"You mean you think those bitches are trying to dole out the fun on a planned basis?" Shelly asked.

"I can't be sure but it seems that way. You know that I planned to take things very slowly but it seems as if they intend to set the pace, and the same pace at that," I said.

Judith hadn't said a word since Shelly and Shelia began quizzing me about my date and I could tell by the expression on her face that she was dying to.

"What do you think, Judith, you're my tutor, have I made some mistake," I asked her.

"I don't think you have yet but it sounds like they are setting you up for something," she said.

"What should I do then?" I asked?

"Well if Shelly and Shelia will help you, I think that you should rock their little love boat," Judith said, grinning.

"Of course we'll help him but what should we do?" Shelia asked.

"When he doesn't ask either one of them out next weekend, you two will have to be the ones to explain it to them," Judith said.

I was a little confused but I could tell the light shined for Shelly and Shelia at once. I wanted to ask what was going on but I didn't want to interrupt anyone's train of thought. When it got down to it, even though I realized that I was probably in a much better position than any fourteen-year-old boy had ever been, I was still a fourteen-year-old boy. I couldn't stand it after a while and so I asked.

"Well, why won't I be asking them out next weekend, what will you two tell them?"

"It will depend on who you do ask out next weekend," Shelly and Shelia did their unison reply trick again.

"But I don't know any other girls to ask out unless you think that some of the others your age will date me," I said.

"There probably aren't over thirty or so that would say yes before you could finish asking, and besides, you didn't really know Sharon or Karen before you asked them out. That isn't a problem, but I think that you would end up in the same or a similar fix. You need to go out with someone that neither of them know, or at least someone that wouldn't be likely to talk it over with them later," Shelia said.

They were all looking right at my face and for a change I wasn't speaking directly to their titties. I noticed that Shelly cut her eyes toward Judith and a couple of seconds later Shelia did the same thing. The light shined for me then and I decided to go for it but I thought I should do a little maneuvering of my own first.

"I know who I can ask, there's a new girl at Dad's office, she was hired a few weeks ago. I've talked to her a little and she is really nice and pretty too. She graduated from a high school on the other side of town last year and I'll bet that no one at your school knows her. She told me that she was going to have to work for a year before she started college and that she was happy to get such a good job," I said.

"You aren't going to insinuate that she needs to go out with you to keep her job are you," Shelly asked.

"Of course not, do you think she'll get that impression?" I asked, afraid I was sounding dense.

"Maybe not, but can't you think of anyone else?" Shelia asked.

"Well there is a beautiful older girl that I know but I'm afraid that she wouldn't want to go out with me," I said.

"It won't hurt to ask her, and she might be happy to go," Judith said, and I don't think she realized that I was talking about her.

"I'll do it then, Judith, would you like to go out to dinner and dancing with me next weekend," I asked.

I'd been right, she hadn't expected to be the one I would ask, and it showed on her face. She gave me a serious look though.

"I'd love to, Jimmy, as long as your Mom and Dad don't think that I'm taking advantage of you," she said.

"Mom and Dad both know that Jimmy can hold his own, don't worry about them," Shelly said.

"Ok then, if you're asking, it's a date. I think we'll have a great time and remember you've already sacked me out," Judith said.

Shelly and Shelia laughed at me then but Judith gave me a smile that made me feel weak. I know I blushed and thankfully Shelly and Shelia shooed me out of their room, telling me that they had to give Judith the lowdown on all my tricks. I didn't care why I had to go, I was just glad to escape the scene, since it had turned embarrassing for me somehow.

I went to my room, undressed and got into bed. As I was drifting off to sleep I wondered if Dad was going to take an early jog in the morning. I still had a boner I needed to get rid of.

I slept late the next morning and even though Dad did go out for a jog, he was back before I came downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen with Shelly, Shelia, and Judith. They'd already eaten breakfast and were just drinking coffee and talking.

"There's the star of As the High School Turns now, I'll put your breakfast on Jimmy, It will only be a few minutes," Mom said, when she saw me.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and gave Mom a kiss on the cheek before going over to give both Shelly and Shelia a peck also. I was about to sit down when Judith spoke up.

"Hey! Where's my kiss, I'm already sacked out, remember?"

I put my coffee cup down and went to her, giving her a real kiss on the lips but not trying to slip her my tongue.

"That's better, I don't want to feel like a bastard at a family reunion around here, even if I am just visiting," Judith said, and everyone laughed.

"Believe me, I'll make sure you never feel left out again," I said.

We talked and teased until Mom brought my plate, then I dug in. Shelly, Shelia, and Judith headed back upstairs to change into their swimwear, saying they were going to get into the water. They were all still in T-shirts and as they walked off I couldn't decide which ass to watch more closely, they were all great.

Finally, I settled my attention on Judith; after all, I was already familiar with Shelly and Shelia's asses. I decided that I should concentrate on Judith's while I had the chance.

Even though the T-shirt came down below her buns, it was snug and her tight firm ass rolled around in it like an invitation to ride the world's best roller coaster. As they walked up the stairs I got an even better view, they were too far away now for me to be sure that I was seeing an uncovered coochie but she couldn't have been wearing any underwear unless it was a thong and if it was a thong, it was a black one.

When the tremendous distraction walked on out of my sight, I gobbled down my breakfast and Mom sat with me drinking coffee. After I finished I put my plate in the sink and pulled Mom to me for a real kiss this time. She pressed herself to me and moaned as I gave her my tongue and claimed her ass cheeks as mine for the moment.

"Don't get me going too far, Judith would probably be shocked if she came down to find you hammering away at me with your big dick," Mom told me, as she broke our kiss.

"I guess you're right," I said.

"Besides, I wouldn't want to make her jealous," Mom said.

"Aw Mom, she just said she'd go out with me to show Sharon and Karen that I wasn't so easy to manipulate," I said.

"Don't you believe it, I've watched her and I'll tell you she's noticed the way you've changed. Judith said she'd go out because she wants to go. If it were anything else she would have told you up front. Don't insult her by acting any other way. One of the biggest mistakes men make is trying to second guess women's intentions," Mom told me, seriously.

"Ok Mom, I'll treat her just like any other beautiful woman," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.