I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 79

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 79 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

They did start without me though, kinda. They headed that way and no doubt expected me to follow. I wouldn't miss this for the world.

When I walked into my new bedroom it just felt finished for the first time since this part of the construction started. No one was inside it, but I found them when I entered the bathroom.

It seemed like some teenage fantasy come true. Every shower had a beautiful naked woman inside, rinsing off I suppose, and the new hot tub was full of naked women with my beautiful mother right in the big middle of things.

Mom was facing me as I dropped clothes heading toward them and she shook her wet titties at me when I came to the edge to step in. Kathy moved over to sit in Mom's lap and Karita made a little room between her and Mom for me to sit down and soak.

I got maybe five seconds of soaking time before I noticed Glenda still up sitting on the edge with her thighs wide and a scrumptious looking pussy just begging for tongue.

The party was on then and it ended up being a whirl of pussy, titties, and asses for me. All my favorites were here and in fact all the women designated as my women were with us. Jacob's crew wasn't present since Jacob had already been breaking in his tub for an hour or so. At least it's what I heard when I had a few seconds to listen.

To tell the truth I didn't really know how many women and girls I had in my personal harem now. I could at least recognize them when I saw them, but I hadn't bothered to count.

Whatever the number I was fucked out and in my giant bed resting for another round within an hour or two. April, May, and June took over to massage some life back into my body then and by the time they were done I got back in business with them at the top of the list.

There was no way I could take care of all the women with me and from the sounds of other tongues working on other women I knew everyone should at least get their share of orgasms, even if they weren't all dick inspired.

Laura did catch me with a boner in my sleep later though and she climbed aboard and made it go away.

When I woke the next morning it was Jackie shaking my shoulder and we did our best to get out of bed without waking anyone but Jerrilyn and Gigi.

The new showers were great. They were all big enough for me and four or five of my closest friends to wash each other and they had a few nice bonus benefits too.

The main one I spied right away was a stout grab bar and it didn't take long for me to decipher its best use. After we'd done the preliminary washing and fondling I had Gigi grab it and bend over, then I moved in behind her and slid my dick home.

Jerrilyn and Jackie urged me on and tortured Gigi's titties while I put the wood to her. She howled her approval until I lit her candle and then, thanks to plenty of room, Jackie and Jerrilyn were able to keep her from falling when she got really weak kneed.

"And now my red headed tough girl, it's your turn," I said.

"Moi?" Jerrilyn asked.

"Yes miss hard to get. Grab the bar and assume the position."

Jerrilyn was grinning like the proverbial possum when she took hold and bent over. I was teasing her and she knew it. In fact she loved it, but I did have a surprise for her.

"Who's your man Jerrilyn?"

"You know you are."

"That's right. I do know it and I own this body don't I?" I asked, trying to put a little sinister in my voice.

"Yes sir," she said, slipping into the mood I wanted.

"And what should I do with this body?"

"Anything you want to sir, it's yours," she said, making sure to sound as meek as she could stand.

"I'm glad we have an understanding."

I petted and played with her everywhere then. I spent lots of time squeezing and pinching her hanging titties and nipples and then I went over her ass inch by inch, kissing, biting, and even slapping it lightly.

After I pushed a finger up her dripping slit and then put it up her tight ass I'm sure she thought I'd done it all, but I hadn't. I pushed my dick up between her slippery lips and gave her a good hosing then, but stopped before she quite got her cookies.

No foul though, since I put my dickhead to her pucker and slid it home forcefully. Jerrilyn screamed so loud I was afraid she'd wake the whole world, and then she settled in whimpering while I gave her a savage ass fucking.

Jerrilyn was a no shit tough girl though and in seconds she was professing undying love and begging me to pound her harder.

The thrill of hearing her whimper and moan along with her obviously unintentional extra heat about what was happening to her tripped my trigger big time. Suddenly I didn't give a shit what she thought about it and I was pumping it up her ass strictly for my own enjoyment.

Thankfully it didn't last long because I'm not sure I could have walked away if it had. Both of us screamed as we exploded into orgasm. Apparently we did wake several of the others this time since Mom, Shelly, Shelia, and a cast of at least a few more were trying to do the everyone through the narrow door at once trick.

"Nothing to see in here folks, just move along," Jackie told them after putting her head out the door.

They didn't turn and go at once, but even Mom knew no one but me could move Jackie after she put the look on her face she was wearing now. Shelly and Shelia wanted to keep trying, but Mom got on their asses and had them retreating too in a few seconds.


"But Mom, what is going on in there?" Shelly asked Sharon.

"I'm not sure, but I think your brother just gave it to someone big time."

"But who, and why didn't you go in and find out what was happening?" Shelia asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.