I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 76

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 76 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

I introduced Dad to all the new residents who were with us and Sherilyn gave him the short version of how I'd taken over while he was gone.

He gave me another one of those proud Papa smiles.

"Jimmy, you've literally saved my ass. I let the whole family down and you bailed us out," he said, and a few tears leaked from the corners of his eyes.

"Hell, Dad, what are sons for. I was glad to do it, but I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure Sherilyn looked hard for a loophole in her instructions to let me take her over and I know Marsha and Carolyn did. They, along with Julian, Mom, and Francis have done wonders taking control of everyone they could get hold of," I said.

"I don't want to seem pushy, Mr Breslin, but we need to debrief you and then start on the Senator and Joe Blocker," Sherilyn said.

"We do indeed. I know a good bit of their plan but we'll need to know more. I'm sure Malto will be willing to share his information with us," Dad said.

"I'm almost sorry he's going to do it willingly, but I guess we can take a little bit of frustration out on him after we're done," Mom said.

I knew I wouldn't be much help with this and I made my excuses and left with Jerrilyn, Gigi, Betty, and Jacky. We headed out to take a look at the new helicopter.

All of Chucky's crew was at work now and the first thing I noticed was the guys putting up forms for the basement's walls. It seemed odd to see the eight-foot tunnel leaving from the end. I looked toward the hole for the tower's basement and saw the tunnel machine was already out and other men were forming for walls there too.

When I noticed the digging where I knew the helipad was going to be I was surprised. To me it looked like it was getting a basement too. I asked Jerrilyn, Gigi, and Jacky if they knew anything about it.

"It's getting a basement and it will have a tunnel connecting to the other tunnel. It won't have a tower but there will be a small building adjoining the pad," Jacky said.

"Damn, we're going to have tunnels everywhere."

"That isn't half of it. The next hole will be a really big one. They intend to make a place for two submarine size nukes out there. Chucky is just full of useful information," she said.

"Nukes? Why are they putting missiles at our house?" I asked, and I know I must have sounded like I was panicking. I nearly was.

"No, not missiles. They're putting in two nuclear generators. Apparently they have done quite a few of them," Jacky said.

"That's enough nuke information, I don't want to think about it anymore," I said.

People started coming outside, sitting at the tables to eat, and I remembered it was lunchtime. Of course we went back inside to get in line.

We met Mom coming out.

"Just take a seat, we have someone to serve us today," she said.

"Oh, have you hired Kamakeata and Tolishanea some help?" I asked.

"No, the caterers brought the food. Senator Malto and his aide will be serving today. We took a break to eat and we might even let them have some scraps if anyone leaves any," Mom said, and then she laughed the nastiest laugh I'd ever heard out of her.

It was fun watching the almighty Senator serving lunch. Many of the women pinched his ass for meanness while he tried to serve them. Joe didn't come out any better, and after they'd cleared the table it was back to their real job. Spilling their guts.

I took the afternoon off, for fucking. I knew there wasn't anything going on in my room today or in the connecting bathroom. The new vanity top and hot tub were curing and it would be tomorrow before they were installed.

I grabbed Shelia and Shelly since they happened to be near me and we went up to the new giant bed. Somehow the word got out and more women started arriving and they were soon naked. I was used and abused through the afternoon and until about ten PM.

Laura didn't have anything to do during her nightly dick watch. I knew when I dozed off Junior wouldn't be saluting for a while.

Jacky woke me just before sunrise Monday morning. I didn't know why we were getting up this early, but didn't ask any questions. Our new bathroom might be ready tonight but it wasn't now, so we headed down the hall and found a shower.

After we were dried and dressed we went to the kitchen. Kamakeata and Tolishanea had breakfast ready with the Senator and Joe waiting to serve.

"Please send them away, looking at their sorry asses is spoiling my morning," I said, when we entered.

"You heard your master, get to the washroom and back to doing the laundry," Kamakeata told them.

At least it made me laugh. I guess I'd changed since this control from DC crap had started, but I actually considered killing both of them. I wasn't going to, or at least I intended to try my best not to, but taking over my Dad had severely pissed me off.

Jerrilyn and Gigi were down a few minutes later and they chastised Jacky for not waking them up to shower with us. She apologized and said she wouldn't do it again.

"Are you up for a test ride in the Sikorsky this morning? Mile high club members need to be qualified in rotary wing equipment too," Gigi said.

"My heart's willing but I don't think my dick can rise after last night. Can I get an appointment for tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Of course you can. Tomorrow morning it is. The delay will give Jerrilyn and I a chance to auction off the seats," Gigi said, and laughed.

"If you want that bird to stay in good condition, I'd better get a free ride," Jacky said.

"That goes without saying," Jerrilyn said, assuring her.

After breakfast Jacky and I went out back to see what things looked like before the work got started. We were very surprised to see the work probably hadn't stopped last night. We saw Chucky baby looking into the hole where the helipad was going to be so we headed his way.

"Have you been working all night?" I asked, when we got near enough.

"No, I took two four hour naps. In fact I just got here from the last one. Things are going great with the tunneler, but we still won't be finished on schedule. In fact I've set things back so we can stay another week or maybe ten more days," he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.