I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 75

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 75 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

After supper was over things got a little busy for Mom and Sherilyn. Some of the new construction men and truck drivers who showed up today needed to be processed in the study. Mom was determined to get control of every one of the men who came to our job.

I guess it was necessary now. I'd found out today she was also getting our hooks into all the men Scott sent out here. They all had to be done the hard way by Francis, Julian, and Marsha. I was surprised the three were all for it. Still, it was for my benefit and I'd have to keep it in mind.

I hadn't been paying much attention to the details around here since I'd been off buying things and collecting women. Betty was back out at the house full time now, and she gave me a short rundown.

The pistol practice had been going on pretty much, except for the snafu with Art's begging for help. There was a definite end to it now though and a full schedule of practice was on again for all the girls and women. Night practice would also be started tomorrow for Art and all the men at his place.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day in more ways than one. We were expecting our guest to arrive around noon or a little after and we intended to have a good welcome for them.

The driver who would be picking them up at the airport would be one of the first we took over. Jerrilyn, Gigi, Jacky, and Sherilyn would be on hand to make sure the Senator and his aide wouldn't be leaving alive unless they were under our control.

Dad was my main worry. If we couldn't get control of him we'd be in a world of hurt. I would be anyway. Mom and the others all seemed to think he'd have to be killed too if the keyword we had didn't work on him. I was having a hard time with it. I decided to just hope a lot until the time came.

One thing had me confused about it and it was the way Mom, Shelly, and Shelia were so matter of fact about it. I figured I'd sound like I was whining by asking, but I couldn't keep from it. Mom didn't mind giving me an attitude adjustment.

"I've loved your father since I was a girl Jimmy, but he's only my mate and my husband. Still, I love him a lot, even though he decided to let his dick lead him astray a good while ago.

"Frankly I didn't mind so much except for the lack of trust, and I forgave him for it, but I haven't forgotten.

"You, more than anybody know exactly how he got himself in the fix he's in now. He was leading with his dick again and it's finally gotten him in real trouble. If not for you we'd have all been way up shit creek with someone else having control of us.

"Control is a wonderful thing, for the one with it, but if they aren't decent people it can be hell for the ones who are being controlled. We're going to do our best to get your Dad our of this mess he's gotten himself into, but I'm not about to risk all our lives to clean up after his bounce on some stray pussy.

"I'm not saying he did anything terribly wrong and I'm not saying any other man could have resisted, but at least he had a chance to resist. If not for your discovery none of us would have had a chance at all and we'd be in the same shape he's in now. I don't love him enough to give away the lives of myself and my children. We'll save him if we can and if we can't he's a dead man. There are no ways around it," Mom said.

The bad part was I knew she was right. I knew how powerful this trick was and maybe more than anyone else I knew how easy it would be to get trapped when you didn't have any idea about it. It's hard to talk sense to a hard dick, and if there's warm wet pussy there just for the fucking it would take someone stronger than anyone I knew to resist.

Still, allowances for weakness or fair play weren't involved in the equation anywhere. Once you were tricked you were tricked and there was nothing you could do to save yourself. Either the one with control over you treated you well or you weren't treated well.

If we couldn't get control of Dad or the Senator or his aide we might be able to lock Dad up away from anyone else and try something else later, but it would be more dangerous than anything else I could think of.

For the minute I couldn't figure out anything I really needed to do tonight. I went upstairs to get a shower and go to bed so I'd be ready for an early start tomorrow. Betty and Jacky happened to be close and I invited them to join me. They were happy to and it just so happened Glenda and Charlene were on the way and we picked them up too.

The first night in my new big bed wasn't as restful as I'd imagined it would be. I found there was work for me yet, even in bed. I gave it my best and even did some late night chores after midnight, but still couldn't get to even half of the women. There was always tomorrow.

Jacky woke me around four-thirty AM Sunday morning and we managed to get to an edge of the giant bed and get out. She led me to a shower that was already in use by Jerrilyn and Gigi and a good time was had by all, but it was washing only.

Jerrilyn and Gigi wanted to be gone at first light so they could pick up another helicopter.

"What type is it this time?"

"We're going for a big one that can carry six passengers in style, a Sikorsky S76," Gigi said.

"Sounds like fun, can the rear seats let down to make a bed?" I asked.

"We'll make sure of it," Jerrilyn said, and then goosed me.

We were dry and dressed a lot sooner than I wanted to be and we headed for the kitchen. Tolishanea and Kamakeata had something for us to nibble on and we sat down for coffee and breakfast.

Jerrilyn and Gigi ate then practically ran out the door. They were in the air and off for our new executive helicopter in minutes. I wondered what it was going to look like, but I wouldn't have to for long.

Mom was out a few minutes later and she was dressed like a normal person, but I wasn't going to cause her any trouble over it.

"I know I'm not even nearly naked enough for you today, but we'll all be like this until the Senator and company are dealt with. I need this jacket to cover my Glock," she said, flipping the jacket's tail up to show the pistol in the back of her waistband.

"You aren't taking any chances, are you?"

"No, and you should go put on something that will let you carry at least one of yours. Remember, Senator Malto is the cocksucker who took control of Jack."

Now she mentioned it I did remember, and not fondly. Senator Malto had some payback coming. He'd live if we were satisfied we controlled him. Otherwise he was in for a long slow painful death.

I had just the thing to let me wear one of my Glocks without advertising the fact, so I went back upstairs. I changed from a pair of loafers to my Dunns, but put on my ankle-strap holster and my Glock first. I didn't really think I'd need it, but Jacky approved. She even had me practice getting it out a couple of times and gave me some tips.

I still felt a little silly walking around with the Glock strapped to my leg. Jacky told me it was good practice and if I kept it up for four or five weeks I'd get over broadcasting the Glock's presence to anyone who knew how to look.

"You mean you can see it?" I asked, looking down at my lower leg.

"No, but I can tell you have it on from the way you're walking," she said, and then grinned.

"Will everybody know?"

"No, but several people will probably notice you're walking differently. Jerrilyn and Gigi will know right away, but it won't be a problem. You should wait and see who notices," she said.

We walked out back to see what was going on and it was mostly a lot of not much. The large track-hoe was down where the airstrip's control tower was going to be and I could see the basement was dug. We could hear a slight rumbling from the tunnel and dirt was still coming out on the conveyer while the precast concrete sections were going in.

This action was pretty much the extent of things for now, but the sun was barely up. I assumed the tunneling had continued all night. Chucky baby's crew was efficient.

I had a thought and went back inside to see Mom. I found her in the study.

"Mom, I think you should ask Chucky to see if he can let his concrete crew help with all the slabs we will need to pour for our outbuildings. They were done with the driveway in nearly no time and I'm sure they could give Scott a big leg up with the other things," I said.

"It's a great idea. I'll have him talk to Scott to see if they can think of other things they can help with. I'm getting a little tired of this construction already. I'm even thinking about keeping Tiffany and Jennifer's houses and maybe just taking down the brick and putting up stone to make them match," Mom said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.