I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 71

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 71 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

"I want you to make sure I'm close to you at all times until the Senator, his aide, and your Dad are under our control," she said.

"Do you think they might give us some trouble?"

"From the little I've heard about things I know they will if they have any inkling of what's happened here, but they probably don't. They almost surely don't think there is any risk for them or they wouldn't be coming.

"I don't intend to leave anything to chance though. Nothing is stupider than letting your principle get out of your sight in times of potential danger, and I ain't stupid. Unless they have a platoon and heavy weapons with them they're going to end up dead or under your control completely. I'll make sure of it.

"There's something I want you to do though. I don't understand why you don't have Gigi and Jerrilyn on board and I want you to get them settled this afternoon or tonight," she said.

"In case you haven't noticed, they seem to be a little exclusive with each other," I said.

"You mean that old bullshit is what's stopping you, their girlfriends masquerade? Poor Gigi, I'll bet she's salivating to get hold of you," Jacky said, and then laughed.

"She has seemed pretty friendly, but she's never even given me a good hint. Mom even made sure I smelled like pussy all the time for the first couple of days they were here, but neither one of them bit. In fact, Jerrilyn was fairly standoffish when we went riding," I said.

"And you didn't walk right up and kiss her like you did me either, did you?"

"No, it didn't seem right since she and Gigi were an item. We were all trying to figure out how to get it done without just raping them but this track-hoe, loader, and Glenda deal got us off that track. Why do you think we need to go ahead and get it done so fast?" I asked.

"They'll be mad as hell at me for one thing and we could use two more reliable troops tomorrow for another. You don't really have to do them to make sure they're loyal handling the senator, but sooner or later, when they discover you're holding out on them they'll be pissed," Jacky said.

"That's just great, my dick gets hard as a rock any time I'm near them and now you tell me they're gagging for it. They damn sure don't act like they are."

"I guess their mating habits are a little confusing.

"Gigi does like men a lot more than Jerrilyn and neither one of them had my young boys kink. They're actually pretty selective as far as males go, but believe me, you qualify.

"By now, I'm sure Gigi couldn't drop her drawers fast enough if you walked up to her and took charge like you did with me. The same thing would work with Jerrilyn now too, but you'd need to do it some place she thought was private.

"Jerrilyn is more than a little complicated about it. I've seen her eyeing you when she thought no one was looking and I know you give her that hollow between the legs feeling.

"Jerrilyn likes to think she's always in charge, but she can't stand a man who lets her get away with it. She also can't stand one that thinks she wants him when she doesn't.

"I know it's unreasonable, hell, Jerrilyn knows it is, but she thinks a man should be able to tell whether she's ready to get down and dirty with him or if she'd just as soon kick his ass.

"If she wants you, the little stunt you pulled with me will work fine, just make sure you have her in a bedroom, the study, or somewhere alone and out of the way first.

"After the first time, she'll try her get huffy act and pretend she wishes she hadn't given you a beaver ride. When she does, don't pay a bit of attention to it. If she tries to get out of bed or put her clothes back on, don't let her. She'll mind if you're firm. Even before you do your magic dick trick.

"With Jerrilyn, if she lets you have some pussy, she expects you to know it means she's yours. If she finds out you don't, she'll get dressed and go and you won't get another chance," Jacky said.

"A little complicated, that's more than a little, that's a hell of a lot to expect from any man, or boy."

"Of course it is, Jerrilyn wants what she wants and she's willing to keep getting off with Gigi, or other women until she finds her man.

"She's really tailor made for you. She found a guy who stumbled onto just the right combination once and she wasn't a bit jealous when he hid his weenie with a couple of others.

"The poor bastard was set for life but he got his dumb ass killed in a minor firefight and Jerrilyn has been looking for a replacement ever since." Jacky said.

"How do you know so much about them?"

"We all know each other's kinks, we've been pals for years. Didn't they tell you exactly which of my buttons to push?" she asked.

"They did for a fact, but what about Gigi, you said she wanted some too."

"The best way to get Gigi is to get Jerrilyn first. I guess you could pull it off the other way around, but Jerrilyn first would be better. Once you get Jerrilyn on your team, just tell her to go bring Gigi to you," Jacky said, grinning.

"I'm listening and I'm going to try to do exactly what you told me."

"Jerrilyn is the complicated nut to crack, but Gigi isn't going to get far from her. Things are going almost exactly to their plans all ready and I happen to know they can't believe their luck. They're rooting for you too, probably more than you are," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"You've already taken them in, paid them a sinful amount of money to do exactly what they want to do anyway and you're as cute and handsome as you can be. There's nothing more in life they want, except a little time up close and personal with Junior.

"They don't have any idea about the magic way you can ring their chimes, but when they find out they'll think they've died and gone directly to heaven.

"I know they must have been worried about you being so young at first, and the money really floored them. Gigi is probably afraid to flirt with you much, in case it will end up queering their deal with your mother," Jacky said.

"If they're so smart how could they have missed the fact the deal is with me? Mom doesn't dare do anything I don't want her to do," I said.

"You don't have to preach to the choir, I just saw what she got for not getting her bottoms off quick enough to suit you. I think they've come to the same conclusion, but just can't believe it."

"You've convinced me. I'm going to try it as soon as I see Jerrilyn again. If it doesn't work we can do it the hard way, even if it takes ten or twelve to hold her down for me. Do you have any specific ideas on how to get it done?"

"It'll be a snap if you just walk up and do it. If you catch her with Gigi, just walk up to her, put your arm around her waist, and tell her you need to talk to her in private for a few minutes.

"Then walk her into a bedroom or the study or anyplace private and get started. Don't pay a bit of attention to any minor squawking. She'll probably already be wet with anticipation when you get her somewhere alone. She'll know exactly what's coming, or she'll be hoping anyway," Jacky said, grinning.

There's no way I could have ever puzzled this out and I'm pretty sure no sane man could have. I had the benefit of knowing Jacky was telling me exactly what she thought was best, she couldn't help herself now.

We were still in the kitchen, over by the table and I wondered why no one had come up to talk. I'd seen plenty of women walking by. Then I spotted Kamakeata and Tolishanea and realized they'd been running interference for us. They had a lot of thanking coming.

Jacky and I walked on out behind the house then and I was amazed. At the end of the wing Jacob was going to use there was a tremendous hole. The forms and things Scott Jackson had been putting in were gone and it was all hole.

The digging was even wider than the existing wing and it was at least two hundred feet long. Some basement this was gong to be. At least this was as big as it was going to get, because the track-hoe had moved, or was moving. It was headed in the direction of the upcoming airstrip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.