I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 69

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 69 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Glenda had the love look in her eyes when they opened and she couldn't get her mouth on mine fast enough. It was a couple of minutes before she noticed Jacky, but when she did, she broke our kiss.

"Hi," she said, and it was a friendly tone.

"Hi, Glenda, I'm Jacky. Doesn't Jimmy give a dynamite fuck?"

"I'll say, I didn't have any idea it could be so good, and the second time was even better. He said I could come live with him and I hope he was telling the truth."

"He's got plenty of room and plenty of women and his Mom and Dad have more money that the law allows. I just moved in the other day and I can still hardly believe my luck."

"Well now that we're all acquainted I think you two should clean me up and then clean each other," I said.

"Why clean you up first?" Jacky asked.

"Because if you don't, I'll horn in before either or you get done cleaning the other one up," I said.

"Spoilsport," Jacky said, but she leaned in and took a lick along Junior's length.

Glenda joined her in a flash and it was inspiring. They had me sparkling clean ten minutes before they finally quit. I put my clothes on and took my socks and boots back out into the cab while they went at each other.

When they were finished and had their clothes back on we all got out and gave Glenda a short look around the airport.

"Why isn't anyone else around here," Glenda asked.

"Well, Mom bought the place to use until we get ours finished,"

"Mom?" Glenda asked, puzzled.

"Yes, and it's the best thing to call her. Whatever you do, don't call her Ma'am. You'll end up with a spanking for sure," Jacky said.

"Who gives the spankings?" Glenda asked, only blushing a little around her neck.

"I haven't had one yet, but I'll bet Jimmy takes the duty," Jacky said.

"Then it might not be so terrible. I might need one every now and again. You don't spank really hard do you, Jimmy?" she asked.

"I don't think so. I've never had to spank anyone but Mom, yet, and I fucked her really good after it to make up for having to punish her," I said, knowing I was bragging.

"Oh God. You fucked your own mother?" Glenda asked, but I could tell she wasn't disgusted.

"Sure, she loves it."

"Will you fuck mine too? She never says anything, but I don't think daddy does it too her much anymore. Mother gets so cranky some times," Glenda said.

"I'll do her first chance I get," I said, happy Glenda thought I could help out.

"I wonder if they have your loader ready," Glenda asked.

I didn't even know what time it was so I looked at my watch and got a shock. It wasn't even ten AM yet. It seemed like I'd been going for hours, but I'd had an early start.

"They might be done, but there's no hurry. I've already accomplished my mission for the day."

"What was your mission?" Glenda asked.

"Mom wanted me to make sure I got my dick in you before noon," I said, teasing her.

She blushed a little and then grinned.

"What about you. Did you want some of my pussy for your own sake?"

"Since I was nine years old. I'd only heard about it in the bathroom at school, but as soon as I learned what fucking was I knew I wanted to fuck you."

She blushed a little deeper, but she was smiling wide.

"Well what did you really want with the loader?" Glenda asked.

"Oh, I just bought it hoping you'd come down and see me while I was there."

"You spent over seven hundred thousand dollars hoping you'd get in my panties?" she asked, amazed.

"No, I spent it just hoping you'd come down to see me."

"What if I hadn't come down today?" she asked.

"Probably I would have given you another chance by buying something else the next day. If it still didn't work I'd have gone to a different place and bought something even bigger and then I'd have made sure Tom knew it," I said.

"So I saved you a load of money by letting you have your wicked way with me so soon?" she asked, smiling shyly and still red around her throat and on her chest.

"Maybe, but I'm not promising I won't spend a lot more at your father's place. As soon as I saw Jacky working with the track-hoe I knew it looked like fun. If the loader's as much fun as I think it's going to be I'll have to have more big toys," I said.

"Well you've already bagged me, Daddy will just have to let some of the others make sure you like it at his place," Glenda said, and I knew right away the get my master some more women bug had bitten her with all its teeth while she was out.

"Do you think he'll send your mother down to meet me tomorrow?" I asked, teasing a little myself.

"We're not letting him off that easy, I think Mom owes you some for the track-hoe, you didn't get any when you bought it, did you?" she asked.

"Not from anyone your father had anything to do with. Does he use women to help him make the sales?" I asked, not knowing whether I'd like it or not.

"No, but it doesn't mean he shouldn't make an exception for you," Glenda said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.