I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 61

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 61 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Barbara did a great job with the big class, but she suggested we split up before Wednesday. We'd form two groups - one class Wednesday night and the other Thursday, and so on.

"That will mean you have twice as many classes to teach, Barbara," I said, later.

"It's about the same difference, and besides, I'll still only work about three hours a day, not actually even that much. I think I can bear up. It'll also help April, May, and June. After class is the favorite time for massages.

"Even though not everyone wants one after every class, splitting up the times will still make it more manageable for them," she said.

It was all fine with me, but I still felt like I was worn to a nub after our class, even with Jacky helping out and taking some of the get your ass kicked load off Jacob and me.

June made me feel a lot better, and with an hour to settle down before bedtime I was in shape for some rocking to sleep. June was with me here too. I guess she earned my first attention with hers from the rubdown.

It didn't put me to sleep, but she did require some serious rocking. About half way through I heard Joni's sexy voice whispering encouragement into my ear. I turned my face to kiss her but didn't miss a stroke into June.

"Help me suck her nipples, Joni," I said, breaking the kiss.

June groaned when Joni took the nipple closest to her and I took the other one. I gave mine a good sucking and then started to nibble. I guess Joni was worrying the other one pretty good too. June started trembling under me and gripped my ass in her hands, pulling me to her harder.

"Oh, she likes it. Look how they've swelled," Joni said.

June went off without me then, gasping and panting and kissing at me. I kept my dick up her for another minute or two then I gave her a parting kiss and moved over onto Joni.

She had her legs spread wide in a flash and cooed that sexy voice into my ear while I pushed my dick up her hot slick pussy.

"Oh God, it's still hot and wet from June. This is so nasty, but you're making me love it. I've never kissed another woman's nipples before, especially not while someone was fucking her," she said, shivering.

"Don't worry, you'll be an expert before long, meanwhile, I think Laura and I are going to work on yours."

I intended to, and Laura did latch onto one, but Karita had wiggled her way in to take the other. Katrine saw my dilemma though and she furnished some titty for my lips.

Joni was able to hold out better than June had and I gave her a load for her trouble. Barbara was between her legs sucking up the mess before I'd rolled completely off. Karita moved too, and she told me to relax for a while as she sucked Junior clean.

Karita woke me with her fine ass pumping her warm pussy up and down around Junior. I could come to like waking up this way. It was even better after she saw I was with her and leaned over so I could nurse a little. I didn't get any milk but I sure as hell enjoyed trying.

Laura was awake too, though I hadn't noticed at first. Karita knew all about it though, because Laura was flicking her clitty and I learned later she had a finger in Karita's back door. All that excitement caused Karita to finish before I did.

I knew what inspired Laura when Karita slumped onto me and then rolled aside. Laura wanted Karita's seat. She took it, sliding her slick self down around me and pumping for come. She knew what she was doing and when her pussy started nipping at me with its inner muscles, I was a goner.

Laura had time to finish too, and since there were no other applicants, she lay down on me and kissed me to sleep.

I woke right at sunrise the next morning and it wasn't to someone riding my pony. It was Shelly, gently shaking my shoulder.

"Get up, Jimmy. Mom told me to wake you," she said.

I rolled her toward me and gave her a good morning kiss and then let my hands drift to some of her better assets.

"No time for that. You need to get showered, dressed and down to breakfast, pronto," she said, kissing me once more and pointing toward the edge of the bed where Jacky and Ginny were standing, wearing only smiles.

"How about my cologne. Don't I need to smell like you today?" I asked, hoping.

"No, dammit, Mom said we should probably lay off that for a while. She thinks it's already had all the effect it's going to. Just get your cute ass out of bed, let the newbies wash and dress you, and get down to breakfast.

I could think of worse ways to start the day, so I headed toward Jacky and Ginny and tried not to wake, or step on, anyone along the way. They took a hand each and led me across the hall to my sister's room and then into the shower.

The three of us spent some quality time on hygiene and then they dressed me, in jeans and a work shirt this morning, with my redwings instead of the Dunns.

"Your mother says you'll be hauling your first load today, so we have to dress you like a real truck driver," Ginny said, and when they'd done it they sent me on my way.

Mom was waiting at the counter, and she was already nibbling on some breakfast. Kamakeata and Tolishanea were bright eyed and bushy tailed and they had an extra large plate piled high for me.

After giving all three of them a good morning kiss, I sat by Mom and dug in. She had some instructions for me while I was eating.

"First things first this morning, Jimmy. You did better yesterday than I could have ever expected. Do you realize the business you picked up has every chance to be profitable with only a little overall direction?

"Betty, Francis, Julian, and Marsha all went over the books with Ginny last night. The four of them agree a good tax accountant can probably turn the tables on the IRS, even without intervention from your father.

"The debt service was also a hole they were bleeding money into and of course it will end today. You made a great find, in more ways than one," she said, smiling at me.

"Well it was luck, I didn't have any idea about any of the business details," I said.

"Just because you stumble onto something profitable by luck doesn't mean you don't get to keep the money it makes."

"I see what you mean."

"Jerrilyn won't be wanting another riding lesson today either. She is still a little tender around one of the main things she uses to ride, as you correctly guessed," Mom said.

"Now, there's a place I didn't have to guess. If you're riding right you're using muscles you don't have much use for otherwise. I knew she was going to be sore."

"Well, she is. She thinks she can fly today and if she can, I'll let her and Gigi give some more rides. You and Bill are going to take Jacky to fetch the helicopter that's in pieces."

"How do we fetch a helicopter?"

"With your truck, of course. Bill said it would be good practice for you," Mom said.

"I guess so, but I don't see how it can fit inside a trailer."

"Bill is off in the truck now. I asked him about this last night and he said we'd need a skateboard to haul the helicopter."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.