I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 60

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

"Jesus, that was something. How did you know which buttons to push for me? Did Gigi and Jerrilyn give you a scouting report? Of course they had to have," Jacky said.

"Yes, they did. They gave me quite a bit of information about you. They told me you were a great mechanic and an expert at martial arts. They didn't mention how pretty you were or your sexy body, but I'll forgive them this time," I said.

"I guess they also told you that I'm susceptible to the attention of young men?" she asked.

"They mentioned it, but they don't know the half of it do they?" I asked.

Something was telling me I had Jacky in the palm of my hand and my wish was indeed her command. I didn't understand why I felt the way I did, but I was positive I was right. Maybe I was making it up from the way she'd been acting since I opened the door, but I would have bet a lot of money on it.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"They don't really know about the real Jacky, but I can see it so plainly," I said.

"What are you talking about," she said, trying to sound pissed.

"Off the bed, kneel beside it," I said, letting my tone of voice make it an order.

She was off the bed in a flash, kneeling beside it with her head nearly bowed. Jackpot, I knew I'd been exactly right. Jacky not only lusted after young boys, she wanted one to take control of her life.

Well she had really hit the jackpot this time. I could give her even more than she'd ever dreamed of. I thought a few minutes enjoying this turn of events for their own sake could be fun.

Jacky's dark, wine red hair didn't quite reach her shoulders. It was thick and luxurious but a little short for my taste. I knew it wouldn't be getting cut again anytime soon.

I put my hand in it, gripped firmly without making it hurt, and turned her head so she was looking into my face.

"No one knows but me, do they? You've been a naughty girl, over and over, and there's been no one to spank you, has there? Don't worry love, you're mine now and when you need a spanking I'll see you get it.

"Mother will be so pleased, she doesn't really like her spankings," I said.

I thought Jacky was going to faint at that, she shivered and I'll swear her scent of arousal doubled.

"You need to tidy me up a little. I'm going to fuck you again soon and I want to be clean again," I told her.

When she started to climb onto the bed I made her keep her feet on the floor and lean over to lick me clean. She did a great job, but she was surprised after she was done. I sent her to open the bedroom and call for Mom to come in.

"Just open the door and ask for Sharon. She'll come right away if she's near and if she isn't, someone will go get her."

She reached down to grab her jump suit but I told her not to. She was practically shaking, but she didn't protest. She waltzed to the door, swung it open wide and called out for Sharon.

Mother was in the living room I guess, because she came in right away. Jacky swung the door to and they both walked toward the bed.

"Mom, I made a little mess in Jacky's pussy. Could you clean her up? I want to fuck her again."

"Of course, Jimmy. I'll be glad to."

We both looked at Jacky then and it was easy to see she didn't have any idea what to do. I told her to lie down on the bed, spread her legs and be still.

Mom did more than clean down there. She had Jacky wound up tight in seconds and she kept it up for a few minutes. When she said she was done I told her she could go, and she left without a peep.

I didn't normally order Mom around so much, but it had accomplished what I wanted. Jacky was nearly out of her mind with lust again. When I told her we were doing it dog style this time she scrambled onto her hands and knees at once.

"You're going to get the best fucking of your whole life now, Jacky. It'll be so good you'll pass out, and when you wake up you'll know who you love most in the world and who owns you body and soul," I said, trying to sound dramatic.

I'm pretty sure my little speech hadn't been necessary. Jacky was already so wound up her love oil was running down her inner thighs. She was quivering.

I gave her ass a little smack with my open hand and then knee walked into place behind her. My hands were free this time so I spent a little time sliding my dickhead up and down between her dripping lips. It didn't calm her at all though.

Finally I took pity on Jacky, grabbing a hip in each hand and shoving my dick up her. She howled out loud and her hands took a death grip on the sheets. We weren't in it for romantic lovemaking, and I really doubted Jacky would even enjoy it if we were. It wasn't on my mind either.

I pounded my dick into her as hard as I could and she was set to explode in what seemed only seconds. I let go of her hip with one hand and did my duty to her clitty. She screamed from the time the feeling started on her and kept it up for the five or ten seconds it took for her to go completely under.

I barely had Jacky uncoiled and stretched out for comfort before Sherilyn came in.

"Would you like for me to take care of her?" she asked.

"Sure, but see if you can come up with a little extra devotion and obedience for her. She's a natural as it is, I'm not even sure she absolutely had to be treated. Take an extra cut at no jealously too. Jerrilyn and Gigi thought she might tend to get possessive," I said.

"Your Mom told me about it, but I'm intrigued by your extra devotion scheme. I'd never thought of anything like that but it might be fun. What did you have in mind exactly?

"Do you want her to follow you around and drool over you?" Sherilyn asked.

"No, but teach her to heel, fetch, sit, and roll over, just for fun of course. Be sure and tell her not to change her natural personality though," I said.

"I'll do what I can, but it will be new. I guess we can change anything we don't like, later," she said.

"Good, but be sure to remember exactly what you say to her so you can tell me later. Who knows, if I like it, I might try it on you later," I said.

I saw a blush rise from Sherilyn's chest, over her neck and to her cheeks. I was doing all the good right now and I could tell I'd just hit another one over the fence.

After Sherilyn started on Jacky, the extra suggestions didn't seem to take much longer. It did take considerably longer for Jacky to come back though. My best guess was she was out for more than forty-five minutes.

Sherilyn stayed and helped me deflate my dick after she was through with Jacky, but that didn't take over ten minutes.

"Sherilyn, do you know where Mom keeps her T-shirts?" I asked, as we were lying around waiting and cuddling.

"I think so, but I know she's out in the living room, we could ask her," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.