I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

The hospital cut me loose at noon. A limo came for Mom, Shelly, Shelia, and I. After we were home, Mom, Shelia, and Shelly went to change. Deciding to change too, I went upstairs and into my room. Shedding my clothes, I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt.

When I got back down to the kitchen Mom and the girls were there. Shelly and Shelia were sitting at the counter and Mom was puttering around with some food. They all had on long T-shirts but I couldn't tell if they had on anything else. I kept an eye on Mom and as she bent over to get a pan from a lower drawer I saw that she had on a thong. It gave me a great view of her sexy ass. I sat down on the stool between Shelly and Shelia.

They were going on about how good it was that I got home today so I'd have plenty of time to recuperate before my date with Sharon tomorrow night. I didn't really want to talk about it so I put a hand between each of their legs and stroked up and down between their thighs, nearly to heaven, but not quite. They both turned to me and giggled, kissing the sides of my face. It seemed like an invitation to me so I moved my hands up to press against their pussy lips.

"Jimmy, why do you only take Mom to the couch? Can't we get a little action on it every now and then?" Shelly asked.

"Ask and ye shall receive," I said, standing to gather her into my arms for the trip.

When we reached it I put her down to stand and pulled her T-shirt over her head. She hadn't bothered with a thong. I removed my own T-shirt and gym shorts then pulled her to me for some kisses and hugs and to feel her titties pressing against my chest.

I eased her down to lay on the couch and in a few minutes my mouth left her lips and descended to a nipple. She cooed as I took it into my mouth and I sucked and licked it as I slid a hand down to find her pussy lips. They were puffy and I teased her slit and slipped a fingertip inside. I wriggled it a little and finding she was already pretty wet I slid it up her and started a gentle finger fucking. I moved my mouth to her other titty and sucked its nipple a little. I wanted to try giving a hickey but I knew it couldn't be on her neck. People would wonder who gave it to her since it was common knowledge that she didn't date.

I sucked on her titty flesh just beside her areola and since I'd never done a hickey before I didn't know how much sucking to do. I kept at it since she seemed to like the feeling. Later I moved my mouth back to her other titty and I noticed the result of my sucking. She had a hickey bigger than a silver dollar.

"Uh oh," I said.

"What's the matter, Jimmy?" Shelly asked, panting, since the finger fucking was getting good to her by now.

"I was putting a hickey on your titty."

"You were? I wondered what you were up to, what's wrong?" She wanted to know.

"I think I did it a little too much," I said, admitting it.

She looked down at it and when she saw its size she grinned.

"That's OK, No one can see it there anyway. Just remember to practice where our clothes will cover the evidence," she said.

I dropped my lips to her unmarked titty and tried again. I didn't suck nearly as long this time and shortly I raised my head to examine my work. Much better. I decided to see if I could put one on an areola. I kept up my finger fucking so she wouldn't get bored while I practiced hickey sucking. I even started wiggling her clit a little with my thumb. She was moaning and groaning by now and not paying any attention to my love mark practicing.

I got one on her areola but it didn't appear to show up much. I gave up practicing because my dick was starting to throb and Shelly was soaking by now, and pushing her hips and pussy up to my hand. I pulled my finger out of her and got on the couch between her legs as she spread them further and smiled at me.

"You're going to give me a good fucking now aren't you Jimmy?" She purred.

"Just as good as I know how. I'm going to do it really slow and for a really long time," I said.

I wiped between her puffy pussy lips with my dickhead and got it good and slippery. Then I put my knob to her entrance and slid it in ever so slowly. She groaned and pushed her pussy up toward me but I pulled back and asked her to be still for a little while and she reluctantly agreed. I pressed up into her wonderful hot wet pussy as far as I could and then I just stayed there, all the way up her. She started massaging my dick with her pussy and I loved it.

It got too good in just a few minutes and I had to start pumping. I pulled all the way back, leaving my dickhead just barely in her and then pushed back to the bottom. I held this pace as long as I could but soon had to increase the speed and force of my strokes. I could feel my dick throbbing in her warm wetness and the tingling that started in my balls let me know I was getting close.

Shelly was getting there too and she wrapped first her arms around my neck to pull me in for some deep kisses and then she put her legs around my waist and pulled me to her as I fucked. I started pumping harder into her tight pussy and she began to grunt with every thrust. I heard the liquid squishing my dick made pounding her pussy and it excited me even more.

Finally I lost it and just started hammering into her cunt with my aching dick. She was bucking up to me now and we just kept going faster and faster and harder and harder.

"Oh God! Oh, Oh, Oh! Yes, Jimmy. Yes, Yes!" she cried.

My balls erupted then and started pumping it into her. The come felt like it was burning as it came blasting out of the end of my pecker. I locked my dick up as far into my sister as I could get it and just held on. Finally finishing, I slumped down onto her welcoming body.

I kissed her throat and wanted to put a hickey there but didn't dare. I just kissed and nibbled and told her that I loved her.

We regained our breath and I rolled off onto the floor. A few minutes later we pulled our clothes on and went back to the kitchen.

"Feel better now?" Mom asked, teasing.

"Yes I do Mother, yes I do," I said.

I went to Mom and pulled her to me for a kiss. She parted her lips at once and I just had to have a feel of her ass. My dick regained its strength right away but Mom broke our kiss telling me that she had to get some supper ready.

"Come over here bubba, I don't mind taking Mom's discards," Shelia said, teasing.

"Don't use him all up Shelia, I still want to welcome him home but I need to get something ready for supper. Your Dad will be home hungry later," Mom giggled.

I thought to myself that Shelia might be the one used up but I kept my mouth shut. I pulled Shelia to me and just raised her T-shirt over her head and off. She was without panties like Shelly had been. I latched onto a nipple with my lips as I used a free hand to drop my shorts again.

Putting a hand to her pussy I found it wet so I turned her around, she put her hands on the counter as I stepped behind her and wet my dickhead in her slit. I placed it to her entrance then and just pushed it home.

She gasped and I wasn't sure whether it was from my sudden insertion or from the thought I was going to fuck her in the kitchen with Mom and Shelly looking on. I didn't really care. Her pussy was tight, wet, and hot and I just started thrusting.

Knowing that we were putting on a show made me all the hotter and I began pushing hard into Shelia's pussy and tickling her clit with my hand. Her juices were dripping onto the hand I had down playing with her clit and I lubed up my index finger and took it off her clitty to tease her rosebud.

Wiggling the finger into her back door had me finger fucking her asshole as my dick slid in and then out of her gripping pussy. I was really getting into the fucking now and Shelia was just about gone already. Her pussy was really working on my dick and her asshole was squeezing hell out of my finger. I thought that I might try slipping my dick up someone's ass before long; but not right now.

"Oh God, Jimmy. Oh God. Oh. I'm coming already. Oh, Oh, Oh!" Shelia said, moaning as she climaxed.

I pulled my finger from her asshole to get a grip on her hips with both hands. I jerked her to me hard and just slammed my dick into her with all my strength. She screamed again and I exploded, sagging against her back as I pumped come up her and I was panting for breath before I was through.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.