I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 59

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 59 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

"It went great. Not only did we get a really well kept bird, they had a load of spare parts. In fact they have enough for another complete machine. All we have to do is put it together," Jerrilyn said, then she looked at me sorta funny, walked over by me, and sniffed audibly.

"I can tell we aren't the only ones who had fun today," she said, and laughed.

"Don't be teasing the boss, Jerrilyn, he might not let us have the other bird," Gigi said, with a slightly inquisitive tone.

"Of course you can have it, and you don't have to put it together either if you know someone who'll do a job you approve of," I said.

"Well," Jerrilyn said, and then let it trail off.

"Out with it. I can't say yes until you tell me what it its," I said.

"We know a first class certified mechanic," Gigi said.

"Hire him. Call him right now. Did you get your cell phones today?"

"Just like a man. He assumed we had to be talking about a man," Jerrilyn said, but even I could tell she didn't mean anything by it.

I could see Gigi was about to say something but I beat her to it.

"Even better, I didn't dream you could find a female mechanic. You're both getting another bonus for this, as soon as you get her here and signed up," I said.

It really threw them for a loop for some reason. They just looked at each other for a few seconds. It almost seemed like neither one wanted to say what they had on their mind.

"Maybe we should talk to your mother about this one. I don't mean to slight you, and I know things around here are more complicated than they appear at first, but Jacky can be a little ... a little ... rambunctious is a good word for it I think.

"She's a top notch mechanic, but she has some baggage and we think your mother should hear about it first," Jerrilyn said.

"Oh, that's fine. Let's go see if we can find her."

It didn't bother me a bit Jerrilyn and Gigi thought I was just the spoiled kid and Mom was the boss. They had no way to understand the actual dynamics of the situation. Hell, who did?

I was pretty sure no scientific studies had been done concerning the absolute control you can have over a woman after you've given her the magic fuck. I knew if someone had told me about the whole thing, no matter who it was, I wouldn't have believed them.

I was secure in the knowledge I had the very last say on any question around here and I didn't need to tell everyone about it. After they got their turn they understood it completely and before there was no way they could understand.

We went back into the house and I was glad to see some of the women were rattling pots and pans. In fact it made me feel even better than the news of our own aviation mechanic had.

In the living room, most of the other women were gathered around Ginny and I'm pretty sure she was giving them the details about Carlos, because I heard Barbara saying she knew sixteen different ways to kick a man in the balls.

The laughter broke out just as we rounded the corner. I saw Mom look up and I motioned her to us. When she came over I gave her the short version and she headed to the study with Jerrilyn and Gigi. I asked the women if Sherilyn and I could join them and they said ok.

Sharon - In the study with Jerrilyn and Gigi

I wondered what could be so mysterious about hiring a mechanic, but I knew I'd find out soon enough. I asked Jerrilyn and Gigi if they wanted a drink and told them I was having bourbon and water. They agreed it sounded appropriate.

This kind of mini-meeting had almost become a thing of the past for me. By now I was accustomed to just getting right to the point, since almost everyone around here was completely loyal to Jimmy. Until we could settle that score with Gigi and Jerrilyn I'd have to keep it in mind.

After I'd mixed and handed out the drinks, I sat on the couch and asked them to join me. I had to prompt them to get them started.

"Mrs Breslin, we thought you should know about Jacky before we made her an offer," Jerrilyn said.

"This is your last warning, Jerrilyn. The next time you do that it will mean a spanking for sure," I said, but I kept a smile on my face as if it were a big joke.

"I'm sorry, it's just a habit and I'll try my best not to do it again," she said, and then she shut up.

I decided to wait them out. It's always better if you can make the other person do the talking, especially if they are hesitant. She finally realized I wasn't going to drag it out of her.

"Jacky is a top-notch mechanic and a great person in most ways," she said, stopping again.

"What she wants to say is, Jacky is a little rambunctious," Gigi said, filling the silence.

I just kept waiting. It was easy to see they didn't want to have this conversation, but felt like they had to.

"Jacky just can't be trusted around Jimmy and Jacob, Sharon. I know there are things going on around here we don't know about and we aren't curious, we don't want to pry, but Jacky has been in trouble before for taking advantage of younger boys.

"Of course none of the boys complained and Jacky doesn't bully them or anything, but she'll drop her panties for Jacob or Jimmy as soon as she can get one of them around a corner from you. She just can't help herself I guess.

"She also tends to get jealous after a while, it's what has caused her to get into uncomfortable situations from time to time. Besides being an excellent mechanic, Jacky is a little over the top with her martial arts ability," Jerrilyn said.

"Is that why you were worried?" I asked.

"That's it, she's a jewel with any type of machinery, but she can't keep her hands off the boys, and I do mean boys," Gigi said.

"Do you think she can get here tonight? How far away does she live?" I asked.

"Actually she lives close enough we thought she might be able to work here and still live at her house," Jerrilyn said.

"Other than the problem you mentioned, does she have any drawbacks that might cause trouble here?" I asked.

"None that I know of," Jerrilyn said.

"Me neither, she's great person and can be a good friend, except for her fixation on the youngsters and her jealous streak, and believe me, Jimmy and Jacob would have her drooling right away. She just wouldn't be able to control herself," Gigi said.

"Please call her right now. Jimmy has the cure for what ails her and I'm sure we'll all get along great," I said.

"But what about her jealously. There are so many women around here and she won't stand for it for long," Jerrilyn said.

"You are underestimating Jimmy. Once he gets hold of her she'll help him find more women if he asks her to," I said.

"You just don't know Jacky," Gigi said.

"You just don't know Jimmy. Jacky won't be a problem. Besides it's his decision and I know what he'll say," I told them.

"But you're his mother," Jerrilyn said.

"Yes I am, and the last time I meddled in his sex life he blistered my ass and then fucked me till I was happy about it. This Jacky will be purring like a kitten before we can even write her a check, and she'll be ready to kiss both of your feet for getting her out here," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.