I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 58

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 58 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

"Damn, how old are you? I was planning to give you some hugs and kisses since you helped Dad out so, but later I figured it wouldn't hurt if you played with my titties a little. The next thing I remember is you cupping my pussy and then you had a finger up me and I was a goner.

"I know you can't even be a senior in high school yet so tell me where you learned to do that," she said.

"Do what?"

"You know what I mean. How does a boy as young as you know so much about how to handle a woman? Hell, I'm grown," she said.

I knew I was taking a chance here but I didn't really care. I was getting a little cocky I guess.

"My Mom and twin sisters are just good teachers," I said, hugging her to me tightly.

I thought she was going to freak for a second and then she latched her lips onto mine and was sucking for tongue again. This was even better than I could have hoped for. She'd fucked around and turned up her own heat again and she was about to do it dog style, whether she needed to or not.

I finally figured out she liked to be handled a little firmly. When I disengaged, then got behind her after putting her onto her knees, she groaned again. She could take the whole thing in one stroke this time and I let her have it that way.

Ginny moaned like I was killing her when I got up to speed and after I took hold of her hips to pull her all the way onto me she yelped with every stroke.

She was too far gone too quickly to give me time to lean over her back and hang on by her fat titties, so I leaned in close, wrapped one arm around her waist for a good hold, bracketed her clit with a couple of fingers, and wiggled like hell.

After a few seconds it was goodnight Irene. Ginny slumped forward at first, screamed, and then collapsed onto her face.

I took my time and made her comfortable, putting her head on a pillow and getting the coverlet over her. When Sherilyn didn't show I decided to try it myself.

I'd been over the whole thing with her more than once and I was sure I remembered it all, but this would be the first time I actually did it.

It was easy. I got down and whispered the whole spiel into her ear and it couldn't have taken over four minutes. I even ad-libbed a little, telling her how special she was and how I hoped she would be happy here, and crap like that.

Damn, did that ever work good. When Ginny came back she was on fire with love and lust for little Jimmy Breslin. She sucked me back up hard in seconds and then lay down and pulled me between her legs. Then she proceeded to give me a heartfelt I Love You So fucking that wouldn't quit.

She whispered how much she loved me into my ears the whole time and she sucked around and nibbled on my ears between whimpers, teasing her hands in my hair to boot. I hadn't blown it up her when I gave her the treatment so her pussy sucked it out of me this time.

I was beat when I sagged down on her and she held me tight and kept kissing on and whispering into my ears. I just reveled in it and in her and when I got my breath back I put my lips on her neck and marked her with a big hickey.

Later I came to my senses, but it was too late. There would be no hiding the hickey without a turtleneck and it was nearly summer. What the hell, nobody out here was going to mention a thing, unless they were admiring it.

Then it hit me. I didn't even know if she was married, had a boyfriend, or what. She wasn't wearing a ring but that wasn't a sure tell. I used the keyphrase and password on her and asked a few questions.

Thank goodness she wasn't married, but she did have a boyfriend, or she had before today. He was a guy who had worked at her Dad's place for a while, but quit two months ago and hadn't found another job yet.

The son-of-a-bitch was living off Ginny and I got the notion he was beginning to get a little rough with her. Well I had several cures for that - all I had to do was decide which one to use.

Ginny wasn't going anywhere tonight anyway and I didn't think Carlos knew the way out here. Maybe it would be better to get Mom or Sherilyn's or even both their ideas on the matter. Meanwhile, I gave Ginny a few more kisses and rubs and we wiggled back into our clothes.

"I'll bet Daddy wonders where in the hell I got off to," she said, when we were presentable again.

"I'm pretty sure it hasn't come up, and if it has he'll be fine with it," I said.

"Probably, he'll probably leave me here after what you've done for him," she said, giggling.

"I don't do things that way. You'll be moving in here all right, but not because of the business arrangements. Haven't you noticed I like to keep a lot of beautiful women around me?"

"I knew there were a lot of them out here?" she said.

"Don't you know you're beautiful too?"

"Well, I sure haven't been hearing it enough lately," she said.

"Well you are beautiful, and you're moving in here."

"I'd love to, I just hope that Carlos doesn't come out and show his ass around here," she said.

"Carlos better hope he doesn't himself. Everyone out here takes a martial arts class three times a week, and the instructor lives with us. Two of the women who live here were marines and we're all armed and dangerous. Shooting lessons are mandatory," I said.

I knew I was stretching it a little, but I figured we could handle a Carlos. Brent Jefferson had been a big tough guy and he was a babbling baby after only one kick in the balls.

When it came down to it though, I knew Sherilyn would probably deal with Carlos if he needed to be dealt with. She could handle him with no problem, one way or another.

Ginny stayed close to my side when we left Mom's bedroom but she didn't escape unscathed. Even more women were waiting around in the living room and kitchen and they got with the kissing and hugging and welcomes to the harem in a big way this time.

Mom came up to Ginny and kissed her on the lips right off the bat, and the group grope was on for her from then on. She'd probably be cuddled to within an inch of her life before it was over.

After Sherilyn had her chance at Ginny she came over to talk to me. She asked if I'd given her the marching orders and I admitted I had. Sherilyn gave me my own kiss then and she even gave Junior a little handshake as an attaboy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.