I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 54

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

"An understanding with Swinger, who is Swinger?"

"Swinger is my horse."

"What kind of understanding do you need between you and your horse?" she asked.

"Swinger is a stallion and Shelly is a mare. She isn't in heat, but he will want to check for himself. I need for him to understand that we will be riding today and not fucking," I said, and I think I kept a straight face.

I can't describe the look Jerrilyn gave me, but it was funny. I don't think she believed me but she stood aside when I asked her to.

Of course Swinger showed his ass and ran out his dick as soon as I led him into the pen. He knew damned well I hadn't saddled him up to let him breed something, but he always shot his dick out first and asked questions later.

I led him over near Shelly and she kicked at him halfheartedly when he sniffed around her ass and squealed. I was hoping he'd decide today was a no go on his own, but he didn't, so I eased up beside him and kicked up under him letting my shin hit him underneath, just behind his ribs. Since it caused him to lose his breath for a second, he lost interest in Shelly for a while.

"Why did you kick him like that?" Jerrilyn asked.

"It's the best way to get his attention without really hurting him. If you hit or slap them around the head they'll think you're playing and sooner or later they'll start nipping at you with their teeth.

"I know people don't normally think of horses as being able to do damage with their bite, but they can. After all, they can rip off a big mouthful of grass without really straining. They can also bite a big hunk of flesh out of a puny human if they want to.

"Oh, I didn't know they were so dangerous?" she said.

"They aren't, but they are a lot bigger than we are and you have to pay attention around them. They probably wouldn't be trying to do real damage, but they can hurt you by accident and you'd be just as hurt. Shelly isn't as bothersome as Swinger," I said.

I had her mount again and I did too. As we rode out of the pen I just had to show off by opening and closing the gate without dismounting. We spent about an hour riding around Jake's place. When I mentioned it was probably time to go, Jerrilyn asked about leaving so quickly.

"You'll thank me for it tomorrow. It isn't far out here, especially with you flying us, so we can come back as often as you want to. You're already going to be sore tomorrow if you rode like I told you to. I watched and I think you did.

"It's best not to get too much riding too quickly. We'll make sure to let you take it in small doses at first. Saddle sore isn't just a phrase they made up for western movies," I said.

I don't think she believed me, but we put the horses away and left anyhow. She had planes and such to buy and the airport man to see and I had a few things I needed to get to myself.

Chuck Bostrom was the guy that came out to see about putting in the airstrip. I don't know why I hadn't thought about whether he was controlled or not as soon as Dad mentioned him, but I hadn't. He was in the study talking to Mom when I got back so I went in.

Sherilyn was in there too and it was plain to see why she was. Chuck Bostrom was tranced as deep as a guy could get, I guess. He was answering all Sherylyn's questions and wasn't giving her one bit of backtalk.

"Discontinue all input, Chuck. How do you like your new follower, Jimmy?" Sherilyn asked.

"Not a new model, but I guess he'll do for a while. How did you find out about him?" I asked.

"I figured they had someone of their own for this little job so I beat it for the closet when your Mom answered the door. They barely had the study's door closed when he tried the old keyphrase on her. Our bluff worked to perfection, but when I used the phrase on him it worked as expected.

"It's a good thing for Mr. Bostrom here it did. If it hadn't he was about to die, caught in the act of trying to rape your poor defenseless mother," Sherilyn said, pointing her Glock at good old Chuck.

I listened as Sherilyn resumed her interrogation. When she got around to having him list names I wondered how in the hell she thought she was going to remember all that. Finally I had to ask her.

"We're using your Dad's recorder. I'm not even trying to remember any of it," she said, smiling at me and starting back up.

Some of the things he said started to make me think less of him so I left the study. I saw Bill in the kitchen and he was getting a refill for his coffee.

"Good morning boss," he said, when he saw me.

"Good morning to you too, soon to be father-in-law."

"Have you knocked my daughter up already?" he asked, and I knew he was starting in with the jokes.

"Naw, we're only doing it in her other hole until she gets on the pill. We're gonna get married though, someday," I said, and I know I kept a straight face.

I was the only one that did though. Bill's mouth dropped open as his eyes went wide, then Kamakeata and Tolishanea laughed so loud and so long mother came out of the study to see what was going on.

"Bill and I were having our morning smart ass joust and I think I won this round."

She looked at Bill, who still looked a little sheepish and then left laughing herself.

"Relax Bill, I was just yanking your twine."

"I wasn't really upset, Jimmy, that was just so unexpected."

"Yeh, but wait until I tell Kathy and Sherry about it, you'll never live it down."

I got a mug of coffee myself and Bill asked me what his marching orders were for the day.

"How did Mr Carpenter take your resignation?" I asked.

"Oh, he pissed and moaned a little at first. I hope you don't mind, but I may have hinted any unpleasantness could have you shopping for Vipers and Dodge Rams," he said, and laughed.

"I only wish I'd seen it."

"Are you ready to take a shake down cruise in the new practice truck?" he asked.

"Do they have it and the trailer ready?"

"It better be ready, I drove it over this morning."

We wandered outside and to the truck. It was parked at the curb since the construction guys were hammering in stakes and nailing forms together. It let me have a broadside view of the truck as soon as we walked out the front door. It was red.

"Hang on a second, Bill, let me get Mom to take a look," I said, then went back inside to find her.

She was still in the study, watching and listening to Sherilyn as she grilled Chuck. Sherilyn could tell I wanted to say something so she had Chuck cut off his input again and waited.

"Mom, Bill brought the new truck and trailer out this morning and I think you should come take a look at it," I said.

"Good. I'm not doing anything useful here anyway and I think Chucky has already been over the good parts. Let's go," she said, blowing a kiss to Sherilyn as we left.

Mom was happy with the truck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.