I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 53

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

With the inspection over it was time to get started moving mattresses so we'd have a place to sleep tonight. Jacob and his girls had already moved all theirs, so he came over to help us. It was more of a job than I'd thought because some of them were so big, and since a lot of them were on the first floor it took plenty of time.

After we brought a mattress, the women were waiting with duct tape to join the new arrival to those already in place. Still, they weren't really very heavy. I consoled myself by thinking of what our little bit of manual labor would allow.

Thankfully there were only four left in the other wing. This required coming down one set of stairs and then up the other to get them where they were needed. After we had them all delivered, Jacob's and my part was mostly watching and waiting.

The girls had been showering in shifts during all of this. Jacob and I were separated and washed as we got near the end. By the time Shelly, Shelia, Judith, and Gail had me clean enough to suit them, the fake furs were spread and thirty or forty pillows were scattered around.

It took a little shuffling for everyone to find a spot, but I wasn't involved in any of that. They sent me to the middle and naked women started crawling in around me.

I noticed they closed the door as soon as everyone was in. Betty told me later it was so they could adjust the thermostat to keep the room a little warmer. They were afraid we might end up pulling covers off each other in the night.

I didn't have any worries about it since there were several bodies near me, very near. I managed to get my dick into three of them before I went to sleep, and I even recognized one of them. Sherilyn was the one I drifted off on.

I had no idea who woke me up, fucking me shamelessly in the middle of the night, but she was energetic and very demonstrative after she finished us off.

She lay down on me, kissing around on my neck and pressing wonderful titties into my chest. She nibbled around on my ears a little and let her hands play in my hair.

"I hope you don't mind, Jimmy. It was standing up and I didn't want you to wake up too horny," she said, and I didn't even know her by her voice.

"Mind? I live to serve. Anytime I'm still and it's hard, feel free to climb on if you want to. I can't think of anything better than to wake up fucking and then be rocked back to sleep like this," I said, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a hug.

"I hope you can sleep up there," I said, and drifted back off.

I could tell that the sun was up when Betty woke me. She was having a morning dick ride too. I was in better shape to help this time and I gave her swinging titties and nipples the business while she fucked us both. She worked harder than I did though and she was panting after she lay down on me.

"I guess that was the sugar before the medicine of getting up to start the day," I said.

"That's a good way to put it, but I think Shelly has one more thing you need to do before you get up and at 'em. Make sure you don't shower or wash your face," she said, laughing a little.

"That's right Bubba, you need to lick my pussy good and make sure to smear my love juice all over your face. We want to make sure Jerrilyn and Gigi can smell what they're missing out on," Shelly said, as she straddled my head.

What the hell, I loved to lick pussy and here it was, special delivery. I think I even gave Shelly more than she bargained for. After she finished using me she made me get up and find my way out of bed.

"Aren't you coming too? I asked, when she lay back down.

"I just finished coming so I'm staying here for a nap. Judith and Sherilyn are elected since you gave them such a good one last night. I have to finish my beauty sleep," she said.

They were waiting by the edge near the door and when I'd crawled to them I stood up.

"How did you like the new bed?" Judith asked.

"Even though my sleep was interrupted in the night, I think I feel better than I ever have in the morning," I said.

"Good, I heard what you told Laura last night after she abused you and I'm sure you'll never get to sleep the night through again," she said.

"I can think of worse punishments for my wicked ways, but I'm not giving you any ideas," I said.

"I'll bet you can, but come on and let me get you washed and dressed. Since we want to keep you smelling like pussy but don't want you getting offensive, Sherilyn and I will have to hand wash parts of you.

"Sharon said to send you down in jeans, a western shirt and your cowboy boots.

"One thing I don't understand is why you have all those boots that are the same except for being different sizes. I couldn't believe it yesterday when we were moving them over here to Shelly's and Shelia's room," Judith said.

"Only mother could think of something like it and even I realize it was eccentric. I was nine the last time we went to Texas to see Mr Dunn. Mom thought he looked like he was getting close to the end of the line.

"She asked him if he could tell how my feet were going to grow and make up boots ahead of time to fit me so we wouldn't have to keep coming over there so often.

"I think he knew what she was really thinking, but he told her not to worry about a thing and that he'd fix me up for as long as she wanted him too. I still remember him saying I'd never have big feet and he was sure they'd be nine and a half D when they stopped growing.

"He even told her he always made my boots a little larger than the measurements he took, because he knew how much I'd grow before he finished them," I said.

"You mean you didn't buy these at a store? Someone actually made them by hand?" she asked.

"Judith, look at the front of the tops. What store do you know that would have boots with the initials JB sewn into them just laying around?"

"Oh, I didn't think of that," she said.

"Well my initials aren't the best part. These boots fit better than anything I own and they feel better too. I'm glad Mom thought to get them all made up. I don't wear them much unless it feels like I'm about to outgrow a pair. Luckily she had him make twenty-five pairs size nine and a half. I'm set for years," I said.

"You mean the guy really did die?" Judith asked.

"Oh yeh, Charlie is gone now, but he's damned sure not forgotten. I'll bet I'm the only guy alive that still has plenty of new Charlie Dunn boots," I said.

"You act like he was somebody famous?" she said.

"He was probably the best known bookmaker ever. He even has a song written about him, by Jerry Jeff Walker no less."

"Who is Jerry Jeff Walker?" she asked, and looked at me funny.

"Judith, dear, I can tell your education, as wonderful as it must be, has been spotty," I said, and wouldn't tell her anything else about Charlie.

She pouted a little and then made sure I was dressed to suit her. I wondered if Mom was going to give me a chance to kick some smart alec in the ass today, since she specifically had me wear my boots.

When I got down to the kitchen some breakfast was already set out for me and Mom was eating hers. Kamakeata poured me a cup of coffee when I sat down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.