I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 52

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

"You aren't just some rich high school kid, are you?" Jerrilyn asked, giving me a suspicious look.

"In the first place, I haven't reached the high school level yet, and since we're switching to home schooling I never will. That's beside the point in this case.

"Dad has a lot of political pull and he told me to take hold on this airport thing and pull all I wanted to. His exact words were - We have this guy by the balls; tell Jerrilyn to squeeze them as hard as she needs to."

"I think I can work with that. What kind of money were you intending to spend?" she asked.

"Apparently it's someone else's, so make sure we get everything we need for a runway that size, just in case it will come in handy later," I said.

"You're serious aren't you?" Gigi asked.

"Very serious, but I hope this guy doesn't take up too much of your time. You have some planes and helicopters to buy. Will that take long?"

"You said you wanted new equipment and if you have the money it won't take long at all. I think getting them all painted red will be the biggest hold up and it won't be much of one. You'll probably have the beginnings of your little air force out here before they even get started on the runway or helipad," Jerrilyn said.

"Can we put them at your old place until we can get them here?" I asked.

"I'm sure you can work something out. That strip is for sale too, by the way," Gigi said.

"Great, can you hold on a second and talk to Mom about it?"

"Our time is yours, bought and paid for," Jerrilyn said, and I liked the sound of that.

I left them in the study and found Mom out sitting by the pool. She was complaining about no game of chase yet today until I told her about the airport being for sale. She beat me back to the study and she'd grabbed Francis on the way there.

When I came in Francis was taking notes about who to call and Jerrilyn and Gigi were looking amazed again. Mom got all the information she needed in only a few minutes.

In the meantime, my second troop of shooters came back from the range. Mom told Jerrilyn and Gigi the Limo could take them to their place to pack a bag or two and they headed out while I was welcoming Jennifer and her girls home.

Kamakeata and Tolishanea took this time to let us know supper was ready, so I kept my hold on, Kate, the last one I welcomed home and grabbed Jennifer too on my way to the tables out by the pool.

"Jimmy, why do you smell like pussy?" Jennifer asked, after we were seated.

"Mom and some of the others thought it up. They think it will make the new flight instructors give me a tumble," I said.

"I didn't even know we had flight instructors. Are you and Jacob going to learn to fly?" Kate asked.

"Yes, and so is everybody else who wants to. Would you like flying lessons?"

"Yes, yes, yes. I'd love to learn to fly. I've wanted to for years, but I could never afford it," she said.

"I wanted to take lessons too, but Greg wouldn't let me," Jennifer said.

"Well Jimmy will let you, Jimmy is dying for you to learn and I'm sure Jerrilyn would like to get you alone in a helicopter," I said.

"I'm so glad I live here now. I hope I never have to see that asshole Greg again," Jennifer said.

"He's history as far as you're concerned.

"I don't know how long it will take for the airstrip and helipad to be put in here, but I think Mom is going to buy the small airport Jerrilyn and Gigi were working from so we can go ahead and get started. We will have to wait until they can buy some planes and helicopters though."

"You're going to buy planes? Jesus, those things are expensive," Kate said, pressing her substantial titties into my side. I had a hint money was an aphrodisiac for her and it made me glad again we were rich.

"Nothing but the best for my girls."

She just sighed and then ran her hand up the inside of my leg to stroke Junior for a little.

The food started arriving then. We were having hamburgers and French fries and it was fine with me. I saw Julia was doing the grilling again and I approved. She was doing a good job with it.

After I finished eating I sat around getting my dick rubbed and putting a hand of my own up between Jennifer's thighs. I was waiting for Julia to finish eating. She'd done a good job grilling today and I wanted to let her know it.

I got up as I saw her put down her fork, and I went over to where she was sitting. Pulling her chair back from the table, I picked her up in my arms while she let out a little yelp, but she relaxed when she realized it was me. I set her up on the bar behind us, since it was a little higher than the table, then I pushed her apron up, gently spread her legs, and attached my mouth to her pussy, just like her apron asked me to.

I took my time and I was actually showing off a little for everyone else. Showing off or not, my tongue struck oil from somewhere up in Julia and she was panting by now. I saw Shelia slip up and untie the apron and she had it completely off Julia in a few seconds.

It was time for the show to be over and for Jimmy to do a little more fucking. I rose and put Julia over my shoulder, intending to carry her to my bedroom. Mom was grinning when I passed her.

"Better take her to my bedroom, Jimmy, the work is still in progress upstairs," Mom said.

I went straight to Mom's bedroom and put Julia down on the bed. Shucking my clothes while she smiled up at me.

"You must really like my cooking?" she said.

"I do, but I have a feeling I'm gonna like your lovin' even better."

"I hope so."

Someone had shut the door behind us and we were alone somehow. I was glad. I didn't mind an audience much, but it did tend to take a little toll on things.

I lay down beside her and we kissed and fondled for a while. Julia's titties were really nice and her nipples were great. They weren't as big as some of the other's, but they were sensitive and she liked to have them tongued.

Julia was doing a little petting of her own and she spoke up when she wrapped her hand around my dick.

"Oh, you've got a really big one. Wow!" she said, as she leaned back to look at it.

"Haven't you seen me waving it around?"

"I got a glimpse once, but I figured I'd get a look up close and personal sooner or later. It's a lot bigger than Art's. I think I'm going to really like this," she said.

I didn't understand exactly how I felt about being compared to Art, or anyone. It didn't hurt my feelings she'd said I was bigger, but I wondered what I'd feel like the first time someone let me know I wasn't biggest. It was teenage insecurity on my part, probably.

No matter, I let Julia tease my dick while I sucked on her nipples and then slid a hand into her bush. She was already wet and her clitty was peeking out from under its hood. I toyed with it with a fingertip and then slid the finger into her.

She was slippery, hot, and she seemed amazingly tight. Then she flexed her insides and the pressure around my finger lessened for a second, only to come back even stronger. My finger had enjoyed all of that it needed and Junior wanted a turn.

Julia welcomed me with arms and legs wide when I moved between her thighs. She put her hand back on my dick and played the head in and around her pussy lips. Things got even better when she placed me and all was right with the world as I pushed it up her.

She showed me her amazing inner muscle strength and control as I seated myself fully, and as I began to pump she wrapped my ass up in her legs, pushing her pussy up to me for each descending stroke.

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for long, but as I kissed and nibbled around on her neck and ears, she began trembling under me and then she went off. Her grip on my dick as she spasmed was amazing and I think she squeezed the come out of me. We hammered each other hard for the last few strokes and then I collapsed down onto her.

Julia managed not to suffocate before I regained the strength to roll off her, but I don't see how. She was very affectionate after she recovered and she kept whispering how much she loved me now into my ear. Things like that can get to be endearing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.