I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 51

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

I was ready for this. Helicopters had always fascinated me, but I'd never been in one before.

I could hear the engine was still going when I got there, but the blades weren't moving. Jerrilyn motioned for me to get in beside her, then showed me how to buckle up.

"I'm not trying to teach you anything yet, Jimmy. I'm just giving you a ride so you can have some idea of what it feels like. Just relax and enjoy it. I'm not even going to make you puke," she said, and damned if she didn't laugh at me.

I could tell as soon as she got a hint of the scent on me, and I nearly laughed myself. I could almost see her wanting to lean over and sniff me like Gigi had. She didn't though. She didn't say anything, she just did something that made the blades start turning.

When we were off the ground, Jerrilyn just flew around. It was a good thing that she wasn't trying to explain anything because I couldn't have paid attention.

I didn't know what type of helicopter this was. That's not surprising since I didn't really know shit about them. It looked like the ones I'd seen in old movies to me. A little like a glass bowl with a tail and some rotors on top. There weren't even any doors to close you in. It had my heart hammering and she didn't do anything really scary.

"What kind of helicopter is this? What is it called?" I asked, finally able to at least ask a question.

"It's a Bell 47, you've probably seen them on TV - they used them in MASH, both the movie and the TV show," she said.

I knew it looked familiar for some reason and now I at least knew where I'd seen them.

I guess we spent nearly an hour flying around. I loved it and tried to look at everything I could, which was a lot with the way the hole thing seemed to be glass. Finally she took us back to the house and I could see Jacob down there waiting for his turn.

Jerrilyn wouldn't let me get out until the blade stopped spinning and I could see Gigi holding onto Jacob so he didn't rush up to us.

"It's too early in this job to let someone walk into the rotor and lose their head," Jerrilyn said.

Jacob and I slapped each other on the back as we passed, he was headed for the helicopter and I was leaving it. I don't think he was grinning any more than I was. Gigi, Mom, Sherilyn, and a cast of twenty or so were waiting for me.

"How did you like it, Jimmy?" Mom asked.

"I loved it, how about you?"

"It was fun, but I can see right away we're going to need more of them. We've had to start a list for people who want a ride and I'm sure there's no hope of getting finished today.

"I know they have bigger ones to carry more people at a time, but I doubt you'd get the same thrill from one of those," Mom said.

"You're right about that. I don't think I've ever been in one that is more plain fun than ours. It's almost like you're just sitting on your butt up in the air," Gigi said.

"Well you can fly one too can't you?" Mom asked her.

"Sure, I can fly anything Jerrilyn can. She just likes the flying better than I do. I always let her do the hard part if I can get by with it."

"Can we find another one like that so both of you can give us rides?" Mom asked.

"Probably, but it might be better to wait a week or two on that. The new will wear off after a while and some of these folks might want a ride in one that has doors," Gigi said.

"Maybe you're right. Doors would be nice if you used one to actually go somewhere instead of just for the fun of the ride," Mom said.

I left them talking and headed back toward the house. I wasn't quite hungry yet, but I knew there should be food showing up within an hour or two and I wanted to make sure someone was working on it. When I got to the kitchen, several of Jacob's new women were doing things in it and I found Kamakeata and Tolishanea sitting at the counter.

"Jimmy, these white women have run us out of the kitchen," Tolishanea said, complaining.

"What happened, did you two discover you actually liked working after you tried it?"

"Not exactly, but it was fun for a while. They weren't mean about it but they just kinda eased us aside," Kamakeata said.

"I may not be good for much, but I know I can fix that," I said, turning toward the other women and intending to give them a little talking to.

"Wait, wait, what are you gonna do?" Tolishanea asked.

"I'm about to tell them that the kitchen is your domain and anyone who gives you two any grief will get a spanking for their trouble."

"Don't do that. We'll work it out," Kamakeata said.

"That's right, but we may need a little TLC from you to help us get over our feelings of abandonment," Tolishanea said.

"Whatever you need, I'm here to do my best," I said.

"OK, now I remember what bullshit sounds like, you can go on about your business," Kamakeata said, and then they laughed.

"I don't seem to have any business right now. Most of the crowd is out watching the helicopter take off and land and waiting for their turn."

"We saw that. They look like kids lined up for a carnival ride. Does that thing only carry one at a time?" Kamakeata asked.

"Two, one has to drive, remember."

"You knew what I meant. If you're going to keep up with that lip we may have to take you out to the woodshed," Tolishanea said.

"We don't even have a woodshed."

"There's plenty of carpenters around here now. We could tell them to build one and nobody would think a thing about it. They'd probably have it up and matching stone laid around it before anyone noticed," Kamakeata said.

"Well if you need to deal with me before they get done, you can always take me into the study."

"That's a good idea, but we're watching to make sure these women have supper ready on time right now. Run along and play," Kamakeata said.

Knowing I'd been dismissed I did run along, but I couldn't find anything to play with. I was headed toward the study and I saw Carolyn coming out.

"Jimmy, I was coming to look for you. Your Dad wants you to call him," she said.

"Good, I was headed for the study anyway and if you aren't busy maybe you could come in and take some dictation."

"I'd love too."

We went into the study and I decided to lock the door. I thought I might need a little privacy to deal with Carolyn. I hadn't had a chance to thank her properly for her part in getting everything sorted out to our advantage.

She saw me twist the lock and started shucking her clothes right away. I just watched her and it was an inspiring sight. When she was naked she started on my clothes, and there weren't many to get off me.

"Why don't you fix us a drink while I'm dialing Dad," I asked.

She headed to the bar with her lovely ass wiggling and I sat behind the desk to call.

"Jack Breslin," Dad answered.

"Hi Dad, what's up?"

"Jimmy, I wanted to call and check on your progress. How's your construction job coming along?"

"Great, Dad, just great. We have Scott Jackson's nose to the grindstone and Mom clued me in that he'd need an architect to get everything lined out. She got Art Carol out here and he's been assholes and elbows ever since," I said.

"How did she get that lazy bastard out on the weekend?" Dad asked.

"Who do you know that can tell Mom no and make it stick?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.