I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 48

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

The whirlwind in my head slowed to a circular breeze, but the action in the kitchen looked like it might stir things back up. On the other hand, food seemed to be appearing and there were a lot of pretty women to look at and play with.

The only thing stopping me was my ignorance. Not my general ignorance but my specific ignorance, to wit, I couldn't remember which women were Jacob's and which were mine. I knew all my newbies were generally younger than Jacob's, except for the two daughters, and I had them down.

Yesterday had been easy and the tell I'd used then is what caused me to be sure to fix Jade and Brenda, his two unmarried new girls, in my mind.

Crafty little Jimmy boy realized early on that all of Jacob's new tribe wore wedding rings, except for Jade and Brenda, while none of mine except Julia did. It gave me a false feeling of knowing what was going on and I hadn't paid enough attention to faces.

This morning there wasn't a wedding ring on any of them. No doubt they didn't think they should wear them anymore and I was fine with that. I was also lost as a goose. No doubt they'd let me know if I made a faux pas.

Sherilyn sidled over near me then and asked, "What are you confused about this morning baby?"

"I can't remember which titties are for me and which ones are Jacob's," I said, admitting it.

"No worries about that, they're all for you if you want them and Jacob knows which ones aren't his. If you see a titty you like, squeeze it," she said, giving me a really nasty grin.

I squeezed one of hers to stall for time, and while I was at it I kissed her good and moved on to her ass cheeks for a little fondling. By now it was getting good to me, and I was half a mind to take her somewhere so we could get more naked. Just then an arm came around me from behind and a hand gently cupped my balls through my jeans.

"I see what you're up to, Jimmy, but you don't have time for it now," Mom said, causing me to break off the kissing if not the fondling.

"I'm lost here Mom, I can't tell Jacob's women from mine and Sherilyn is telling me not to bother," I said, and I'm sure it sounded a lot like whining.

"Sherilyn is right, but I know you'll need convincing. Head for the office with Sherilyn, and I'll be there in a minute," Mom said.

We weren't in there two minutes when Mom came in with two women. Actually I recognized them as Jacob's other mother and daughter pair. I knew Brenda's name but I didn't remember her mother's.

"Jimmy, meet Demi and Brenda," Mom said.

She floored me then by spitting out the keyphrase and password and putting them both under. Right off she told them to be perfectly truthful with us and then she started a little third degree.

I knew the score when they were through answering questions and I was ahead, way ahead, even though I still felt a little guilty. I'm sure all Jacob's other women had received the same instructions these two had.

Basically he'd told them that I was the main attraction around here. He didn't put himself down in the deal but he had let them know he owed me big time and that they should thank me for him, every chance they got.

Somehow it didn't bother me as much as it had before. I could already see with this control I'd stumbled onto, one person had to be at the top of the heap and thankfully I was elected. So far the beauty of the deal was after their treatment, the others were fine with it, Jacob too.

It did get me thinking though. Whoever was at the top of the other heap we knew about was a turd, at least, and probably some maniac politician. That wasn't good from my point of view. The asshole, whoever he was, had taken over not only all these people, but my Dad too. That little detail pissed me off.

We were going to get my Dad back. It was my highest priority. Next in line was everyone we could grab up and down the chain. The big man had made a fuckup, or at least someone in the line had. They'd humped the dog badly by letting me get hold of Sherilyn and I was going to make them pay dearly for the favor.

In the mean time, Demi and Brenda were back with us. I pulled Demi into my lap for a little kissing, titty teasing, and a good old-fashioned finger fucking and then I gave Brenda some of the same. I could tell from glancing at Mom she didn't think I had time to give them both a good screwing so I had to keep things down to a roar.

"I know you haven't had any pussy yet this morning, Jimmy, but we still have things to do. You need to drive over to the range and calm Al and Scotty. It would be even better if you could get one or both of them over here for a few minutes.

"Julian, Marsha, and Francis have taken to their knock out duties with a will. It won't hurt a thing for Al and Scotty to get a treat before they get started," Mom said.

"A little treat that means they don't have free will any longer," I said, and I'm sure I was pouting.

"Everybody works for someone, Jimmy. The procedure just means they'll be loyal. Does it seem like I don't have any free will?" Mom asked.

I don't know why I was having such a hard time paying attention to and believing what my mother, and Sherilyn too, told me. I knew I'd stepped in it again by flapping my lips. The bad part was I didn't know what I was talking about half the time and I knew that too.

Nothing in my life had prepared me for the kind of responsibility that was ultimately mine now. I didn't have the knowledge or experience to make informed decisions about what we were doing. I had to pull my head out of my ass, even if it was warm and cozy up there.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I think I'm just frustrated because I'm sure I'm not up to this."

"Don't worry. Sherilyn and I and the others are going to make sure things work out. I don't want you to hesitate to speak up when something doesn't sound right to you either. You have an excellent sense of fair play. We'll just let you know when fair play isn't called for."

Finally she'd said something that did give me a clue. As I thought about it I realized all the hogwash school had taught me about our government was just that, hogwash. We didn't have government of, by, and for the people. It was of, by, and for the powerful.

The golden rule was another piece of cobbled up bullshit. Preachers weren't saving souls, they were shearing the flock, fucking the flock's children, and telling the flock it was choir practice.

No doubt those altar boys needed a lot of practice singing. More likely they practiced playing slobber blues on the priest's meat flute. Maybe the light would shine for me sooner or later. Truth and justice had nothing to do with the American way.

The door chime went off then and Mom said it was probably Scott, here early, to get a look at the new inside work. It was, and his wife was with him. He introduced us all and then Sherilyn took Zeena, Scott's wife, to the study for a little talk.

Mom called Joni to come over from the kitchen and the cute little thing was front and center in seconds. Joni was a tasty little blonde with big blue eyes and a really sexy voice.

After the introduction to Scott, Joni took him upstairs to give him the lowdown.

Sherilyn peeked out of the office as Scott and Joni headed upstairs. She asked me to come in for a minute or two and I did.

Zeena, Scott's wife, was sitting on a couch, buck-naked.

"Doesn't she have the nicest titties?" Sherilyn asked.

They were good ones. Not obscenely large but easily a C cup. The best was her nipples. They were erect now and poked out at least an inch. They were also fat ones, nearly as big around as a quarter.

"You do have nice titties Zeena, and your nipples are great," I said.

I was surprised when she blushed and then I realized she wasn't in the trance like I'd thought at first. She just happened to be sitting on the couch naked.

"Thank you, Jimmy. I've always thought they were too big, even if Scott loves them. Sherilyn said she really liked them too," Zeena said, blushing more.

"I think I need to get a little taste, just to be sure," I said, sitting beside her.

She came into my arm eagerly and I kissed her lips, getting a tongue attack for my trouble. Of course I had a titty in my hand as soon as possible and Zeena sighed when I gave one of the great nipples a little pull.

"God, they get me so horny too. I just know my pussy is wet already," she said.

Who could pass up an offer like that? I let the titty go and moved my hand between her knees. She spread wide when I did, so as I bent my head to inhale the nipple, I slid my hand up to her pussy for a quick fingering.

Zeena was turned on big time. I tripped her trigger with only a little finger work and nipple sucking. When I let her she slipped back to lie on the couch.

I wanted to fuck her but I knew I didn't have time. I was going to make time to see how her cute little pussy tasted though. It was great, as I'd expected.

I gave her a kiss on the lips a minute later and Sherilyn walked to the study's door with me.

"Thanks for showing me that?" I said, kissing her too.

"I knew you'd want to see those, it's too bad you're so busy today. I think Zeena and I could show you a good time but I know duty calls," she said, giggling and shutting the door in my face.

Oh well, maybe Zeena would be coming out to the job with Scott often. Anyway, it was time for the little detail Mom wanted me to get out of the way this morning.

I found Gail and Kathleen again and we took my Vette over to the shooting range. It was open early this morning because a lot of people liked to shoot on Sundays.

Apparently not many people wanted lessons on Sunday though, because Al wasn't busy when we went in. He did have about ten million questions for me. I calmed him down and worked my way around to asking him to come over to our house for a few minutes so Dad's secretaries could get the payment details straight.

Payment details my ass; they intended to get Al's dick straight and then a mind-altering finger up his ass. I was sure he'd enjoy himself though. When we arrived, Al following in his own car, we took him into the study and introduced him to our tricking team, then Gail, Kathleen and I slipped out so Marsha, Francis, and Julian could make Al's day.

Al must have been a good boy, because they worked him over twice. I know the second time must have been just for fun. Mom sent them out after they were done and she had a few private words with Al.

When he left, Al had instructions to send Scotty over here for a session of his own and a check for three hundred thousands dollars in his pocket. He was also supposed to get the other instructor over here for his treatment.

I went into the study to see what Mom was up to.

"I must say Al was much easier to deal with after Marsha, Julian, and Francis showed him how the cow ate the cabbage. He really does think the Barretts are too much gun for the women but he promised he'd get all the men set up and shooting well with them," Mom said.

"I guess we'll have a miniature army of our own before long," I said, trying once again to be funny.

"We'll probably need it. There's a damned good chance the ones we're up against have a real army. Our country's army in fact," Mom said, and she didn't make it sound a damned bit funny.

We left the study and I intended to get some more coffee before anything else happened. I almost didn't make it since the door went off again.

I answered and there were probably thirty men outside. Even I could figure out Scott or Joni must have called them. Joni showed up with Scott before I had to even say hello. She took over and in seconds four of the men were headed upstairs with she and Scott while the others headed for their pickups for tools and such.

Gail and Kathleen were at the counter when I got there. Strangely, I couldn't see anyone else anywhere.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.