I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 47

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

None of them spoke up. Some lived together but none had roommates that weren't here now. Three had lived with boyfriends recently, but they'd moved in together in the last month. No doubt after Art took them over.

"That's great. Are there any of you who would object to living here with us? All of your needs will be taken care of and your transportation to and from work and any other place you'd like to go would be furnished."

Most of them looked around at the others then and I couldn't tell if they were looking for moral support or what. I did realize I had screwed the pooch with this trick.

"That was insensitive of me. If you do object and don't want to say so in a crowd, I'll talk to you privately. As a matter of fact, I'll go over to my room now and I'd like for each of you to come over for a little visit."

Shelly and Shelia agreed to send them over, one at a time, and I went to my room. I heard Jacob knock another one out of the park on my walk across the hall.

The following hour and a half was one of the more pleasant of my life, as if my life weren't good enough already. I sat on my bed and, one by one, twelve good looking young women came in and told me they'd be thrilled to move in with me.

Of course I had to give them all a titty and ass inspection, by Braille, and there was some serious kissing I needed to do. What the fuck, we'd divide up the rooms later. I felt sure we hadn't reached our limit yet.

When I'd kissed the last new lips, groped the last new titties, and fondled the last new asses, I went downstairs to talk to mother and to tell her what I'd done. I found Kathy and Julia down here now, naked as the others I'd left in Mom's bedroom. They were all sitting around on the bed having a hen party.

"It's the conquering hero, come to let us bask in his glory," Kathy said, when I came in.

Of course they all laughed at me, and what the hell, I laughed too. Looking around I saw Judith and Sherry were here now too. I guess they'd spread the happy news about the upcoming new residents.

"Jimmy, have you forgotten you're supposed to get Daddy out here for his treatment this afternoon? The afternoon is slipping away, fast," Kathy said.

I had forgotten and I didn't even know where Julian, Francis, and Marsha were right now. I admitted it to them and prepared to take my medicine like a man.

"I knew it. It's a good thing your harem enjoys taking care of you in more ways than one. We sent for him two hours ago. After Marsha, Francis, and Julian - with Mom and I watching from the closet - put him out, Sherilyn came in and did the honors," Kathy said, grinning.

"I didn't even see him," I said, admitting it.

"You wouldn't have noticed unless he'd slapped you. He doesn't have any titties to speak of," she said, giving me another shot.

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"We left him to their tender mercies," Sherry said, "I doubt he'll recover in time to work on any trucks tomorrow."

"We made them promise to get him in shape for Scott's visit though. In fact, we should probably go make sure he's dressed and able to walk. Scott should be here in twenty minutes," Mom said.

They teased me a little more, then sent me out to wait by the door until Scott arrived. Bill came up about two minutes later and he was grinning to beat shit.

"You mother said to tell you after we'd clued Scott in about the driveway expansion's expansion we should send him into the study to talk to Marsha, Julian, and Francis about some of the financial details. I think Sherilyn will be watching from the closet to make sure things go right," Bill said, trying to keep a straight face.

I was relieved that Bill didn't treat me any differently than he always had. I'd hoped it could work like that, but I wasn't sure. Scott was ringing the bell just a few minutes later.

Bill and I went out front with Scott and we explained what mother had in mind. At first he was thinking about just pulling up one side of the forms that were already in place, then he changed his mind.

"It will look better if we center it on the front door and we can't do that by moving one side over. Ripping them up and redoing them won't make much difference money or times wise and I think it will be the best way. I'm just glad you made the decision before we poured any mud," Scott said.

"Well, now that you know how to take care of it Marsha, Julian, and Francis are out here working today and they need to see you in Dad's study. They want to get everything straight for the transfer Monday morning," I said.

"It doesn't need to be that fast, Jimmy, anytime you send it will be fine," Scott said.

"Good, then unless you have something you need to do right now, I'd like to send it Monday morning and they are here ready to get it set up," I said.

"That sounds great, I don't have anything else to do until seven o'clock. My wife's parents are coming over for a joyful meal around eight," he said, showing us a little grimace.

That was great. It couldn't hurt a thing for him to be a little pissed at his wife. Later, I'd make sure Sherilyn adjusted both of them for a happier home life.

Bill and I took Scott to the study, opened the door and sent him in, closing it after him. He was about to get a major attitude adjustment. Scott's attitude really hadn't needed much; he was just sort of caught up in things. I guess this was more of a precaution on our part.

Of course he was also going to get a million bucks Monday morning, maybe that would help my feelings about this. He must have been a pushover because he was fucked, tricked, and gone within an hour.

On the other hand, the kitchen was a madhouse. There was no way in hell Tolishanea and Kamakeata could cook for this many people. Mom was way ahead of me though.

There had been nineteen architects wandering around outside, and nine Limos, with drivers, parked in and around the driveway. Mom sent the Limos out for takeaway food. She didn't send any of them to McDonalds either.

The food must have been ordered earlier, because all the men were back within thirty minutes with mountains of it. There were all kinds too, from Bar-B-Q to Chinese. She did slum it for fifty pounds of Popeye's fried chicken but the thirty pounds of catfish filets came from a one of a kind restaurant she liked.

I was feeling just a bit tired but I got to rest during dinner. April, May, and June fixed my plate along with all theirs and they took me into the study to eat.

"Where have you three beautiful dolls been hiding today?" I asked, between bites.

"We had to make sure we were ready to rub you the right way," May said.

"Your mother and the others let us know you'd been pressed into yeoman's service today and we needed to bring your energy back up," April said.

"That's right, and we're expecting an ultra-fuck for our trouble a little bit later in the evening, after we have you in better condition," June said.

I wasn't about to argue.

Mom came in as I finished stuffing down every bite I thought I could get away with.

"Jimmy, you need to take a few hours off. In fact, I think you should go with April, May, and June for a massage and then you can return the favor in a manner they will decide upon later," she said, laughing a little.

"We've already decided upon the manner, we just need a little time to get him in shape for it," June said.

"Good, try to have him asleep by midnight and don't let him wake until eight hours later. He needs to keep up his strength. Meanwhile, most of the rest of his girls will be working our fingers to the bone, trying to get things organized around here.

"His little inviting all my new women to move in stunt caught on with Jacob. In other words, we'll have thirty-six new residents, and I'm afraid it will call for even more construction activity.

"As a temporary measure, Jacob and his women will be moving into Tiffany's former home, since it's the closest of the two new acquisitions. It's also the least offensive.

"Have fun and then get some rest, Jimmy. Your schedule tomorrow won't involve so much fucking, I hope," Mom said.

Things couldn't get any better for me to my way of thinking. All I had to do was get a massage and then get back to the pussy. I told you I was lucky.

I actually got to sleep around ten PM. May woke me at six AM and the other two stirred just enough for all three of them to give me a few nice kisses and send me on my way. It was a little odd walking downstairs and to the kitchen from this opposite wing of the house though.

Even though it was early Sunday morning, Tolishanea and Kamakeata were in the kitchen with coffee ready and they started frying things as soon as they saw me.

"Massa, are you sho you ain't let yo peter overload yo ass?" Kamakeata asked.

"Not a chance as long as the rub down triplets are around. They had me feeling like a young bull after thirty minutes working on me last night, and I returned the favor by wearing them all completely out just before ten," I said, bragging.

"Too bad yo momma made us all promise not to go help them out. She said you needed yo rest," Tolishanea said.

"I don't guess it hurt me, but I'm ready for love now," I said, pulling her to me for some serious kissing.

"You need to keep a tight rein on Junior this morning, Jimmy. Your mother has things she wants you to take care of. She made us promise we wouldn't let you get your dick wet before she was awake," Kamakeata told me, as I let go of her buddy and pulled her in for a wake-up smooch and grab.

"I guess you'd better coffee and feed me then. No doubt she intends to work me to a nub."

I was on my second cup of coffee and my first few eggs and sausages when mother came into the kitchen. I got up, gave her a little attention, and went back to the food.

"We need to spend some time in the study after we eat. I don't know how you manage, since it seems that you don't even pay attention, but that was a bang up job of recruiting yesterday. Actually, you've been doing great for weeks and I haven't even been paying attention," Mom said.

"How's that?"

"I'll tell you in the study, after breakfast," she said.

She did a little nibbling on breakfast too and then we headed for the study. I guess it was going to be our office for a while.

"You, my long dicked young son have hit a gold mine," Mom said, right off the bat.

"What do you mean?"

"Actually, you've hit more than one. I already knew Judith was a brain, but did you have any idea that Gail and Kathleen were too? That isn't even the beginning. Betty is a world-class personal assistant and four of the unmarried women from Art's firm are nearly as good.

"Several of the wives are amateur interior decorators and all of them are smart. Karita is an architect in her own right too. In fact, she's the one who first mentioned the solution to our bedroom problem," Mom said.

"Which bedroom problem?"

"Too many women needing to sleep too close to Jimmy and Jacob. That problem."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.