I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 46

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

As soon as he got in the door Jacob started with questions, dying to know what was going on. I led him to a couch in the living room and gave him the short version and I don't think I left anything out. He thought it over for a few minutes and then gave me a shocker of his own though I should have known it was coming.

"Jimmy, I need you to help me out a little. I just don't feel right about Jennifer. I know she doesn't mind that we held her down, and it didn't really take that much holding. Even though she seems happy about it now, I can't get it out of my head. Can you take her to be one of your women?" he asked.

"If that's what you want. You'll have to do me a favor in return though. I feel bad about having so many women, can you take a few of the new arrivals. Some of them were probably taken by force, but we didn't do it.

"Most of the men that did it probably didn't have any choice either, but I still don't want to leave the women at their mercy. Can you take care of a dozen or so?" I asked.

"Where are all these women you're talking about? Are there really thirty-three?" he asked, incredulous.

"Yes, there are thirty-three up in my room waiting. You can go up and take your pick, hell, take them all if you want them. You'll probably have to move over to the other wing if you want them all though," I said.

"What about the woman and her twins, do I need to take them too? I'm not sure I'm up to breaking in another virgin and not two for sure. I didn't like it at all with Kim. I'm just happy that we could get through it," he said.

"I'm going to make sure Karita and her twins know what's coming before hand and if they want to do it, I'll take care of them if you'd rather not," I said.

I was trying to give it the old dirty job but someone has to do it feeling. Nothing could have been further from the truth. If Jacob had wanted them too, we might have had a fistfight.

"Good, at least I'll know I'm not popping any cherries with these other women," he said.

"You do know most of them are older than we are don't you?" I asked.

"Most of them, I figured all of them would be," Jacob said.

"A couple of them are daughters of the men, I guess they are all older than us really. One of the daughters is eighteen and the other is nineteen. Those two are the youngest. I think all the rest have already been through college."

"I kinda like older women, Jimmy. After all, I started off with my Mom, and my aunt was next. Yep, I like older women fine. I can do with a lot of mothering," he said, grinning.

"You talked me into it then you crafty bastard, I'll take Jennifer off your hands and I'll take care of Karita, Katrine, and Klara too, if they want to be taken care of. You're going to have to take at least twenty of the others though," I said, trying to sound firm.

"Twenty, I can't take twenty women. We have to have a closer split than that," he said.

"What are you talking about? I'll have to take the other thirteen, plus the three that aren't done yet. Need I remind you that two of them are virgins? Plus I'll be getting Jennifer and I'm already carrying a hell of a load here.

"Don't worry about it so much. You don't have to keep any of them here unless you want to. I'm sure you will want some of them to stay close but they all have a place to live already. They don't all have to move in here.

"I wouldn't split up the mothers and daughters if I were you, but otherwise you only keep as many here as you want to. Sherilyn can make sure that former husbands or boyfriends don't get any more of their pussy," I told him.

"Ok, ok. Let's go up and take a look," he said.

This part was a little odd to me. We went up to my room and the women seemed to nearly snap to attention when I came in. It wasn't like that exactly but it was close. They stood even taller when I introduced Jacob to them.

Sherilyn had already given them instructions concerning Jacob. If he picked them, they were to act like he'd done the deal to them the first time he tried it. This had been my idea. I didn't want Jacob to develop any performance anxiety, especially where this trick was concerned, and I didn't want him to know about the keyphrase and password either.

I guess Jacob did need more mothering. He took both the mothers and their daughters. I didn't know if he intended to get them out here for good or not and I didn't care. I just wanted him to be responsible for some of these women and I wanted to let him have a replacement for Jennifer, since in reality I knew Sherilyn had made sure I'd get her.

After everything was taken care of, Jacob had tended to take the older women. It wasn't like he gave himself the raw end of the deal or anything. Hell, there wasn't a barker in the bunch. They were all dolls and I wasn't a bit ashamed of the group he left me. In fact I stayed in there with them when he took his new girls to meet Kim, Holly, and Jenny.

I didn't even try to learn any names yet. I intended to make sure Sherilyn got the details, or that she had someone get them. For right now I just asked them all to kick off their shoes and relax. Then I started on one end, kissing and fondling my way to the other.

The way it worked out was a little funny. Jacob had taken almost all of the married women. The only ones he took that weren't married were the two daughters. That left me with only one wife, Art's.

Her name was Julia. She was Art's second wife. Julia was only twenty-four and no doubt she was a trophy model. A five-seven blue-eyed blonde and her titties would fit right in with my others girls. Her beautiful face and nice round ass belonged here too. I had a feeling Julia would be living with us soon, as in starting now.

Judith knocked about thirty minutes later and I asked the closest woman to answer. She opened the door and Judith walked over to where I was sitting on the bed with a woman on each side of me. In fact they were both kissing around on my neck as she approached.

"Sherilyn needs your help down in the study," Judith said, grinning at me.

"OK, if I have to. Could you stay up here and keep welcoming the new girls. I don't think they've had enough kissing yet," I said.

"That sounds like a plan to me. Maybe I should call most of the rest of your harem up here to help me out," Judith said, grinning even bigger, then she whipped out her cell phone and I'm sure she called Shelly and Shelia first.

When I reached the study, Sherilyn was still talking with Karita, Katrine, and Klara. She didn't waste time with pleasantries.

"Karita is having a hard time believing our story. She wants to ask you about it," Sherilyn said.

"I'll be glad to answer any questions I can, but I think it would be better if you asked some of the people you already know. You do know some of the people from Art's firm don't you?

"Yes, I've seen many of them here today, but if you have this control over them, they would tell me whatever you told them to say, would they not?" Katrina asked.

"Of course they would. If it came down to it, every person here would. What you need to ask yourself is how we got such control over them.

"Another thing you might want to consider is why I'm going to so much trouble to convince you of my good intentions. With my control over these people it would be trivial to have several of them come in and hold you and your daughters down so I could have my way with you."

I could see her trying to bring this little detail into focus. I don't think she could quite figure it out.

"Why are you going to so much trouble then?" she asked, finally.

"Mainly, it's because I like your looks," I said.

"What?"

"I like your looks, all three of you that is. You must know you're gorgeous. As Jimmy Carter once said, I have lust in my heart. I have it in a lot of other places too.

"I didn't even know Art before Mom called him out here today to see about helping our builder with the construction. Sherilyn knew about him though and after we were able to take control of him, we took away the control he had over all the others and we hold it now."

"Why didn't you just release all the others if you're so benevolent?" Karita asked.

"The main reason is that we don't know how to undo what has been done. Just as importantly, whoever had Art placed under control in the first place ordered him to get most of the others under control. There's no doubt it was done for a reason. Sooner or later they will come back or send someone to check his work.

"If we could release the others, Art's higher ups would know it quickly and there would be a lot of attention around here, too much attention to be good for us."

"How will you keep them from knowing Art and the others are yours now," she asked.

"We have a way, but I'm not going to discuss it with you unless you join us. The others, the ones that took over Art in the first place, would not hesitate to rape you and your daughters to gain control over you.

"I can't do much to protect you from that. After they were done you would tell them everything you know, twice if they asked," I said.

"But you are offering to protect us if we will have sex with you?" she asked.

"Not exactly, but having sex is a requirement for the technique to work. At least it's the only way I know to make it work," I said.

"I suppose you're doing it solely out of the goodness of your heart," she said, rather sarcastically.

I laughed at that, I couldn't help it.

"Not on your life. I'm dying to fuck you. After I have I'll want to do it often. Happily, after the first time I can make you safe from their actions," I said.

"How will having sex with us keep us safe from the others? It won't make us superwomen and we could still be raped if we were caught by them," she said.

"After your treatment they won't need to rape you. They will be able to discover that you are under control without that. If you are caught by them, I won't be able to absolutely guarantee they won't have sex with you, but the chances are remote.

"I hate to ask you to, but you'll have to trust me about this. I can't reveal any more details unless you join us," I said.

"I believe you now, I don't know why, but I do. What should we do first?" Karita asked.

"First you should stand up and I'll come over there and kiss you. If it doesn't sound too distasteful, I'd like to do it once just for the fun of it and give you the treatment a little later. It isn't necessary though, we can skip that for now if you'd rather," I said.

She stood and stepped into my arms. She knew something about kissing too, and I was hard as a rock at once.

"Your honesty is refreshing and I don't have a thing against getting my ashes hauled just for fun, at least I don't now that William has gone astray."

"How about you, Katrine and you, Klara? Would you like your ashes hauled?" I asked them.

"I'm dying for it. I would have been fucking for a year already if mother hadn't made me promise not to," Klara said.

"I wouldn't have, at least I don't think I would have, but I like you and if you can do it to all of us, I'm more than ready. The three of us need to stick together on this," Katrine said, smiling shyly.

"Why don't we go up to my bedroom and slip into something more comfortable, like the bed?"

"I believe Sharon has reserved her bedroom for this. If I'm not mistaken, your bedroom and your sisters' too, are occupied right now," Sherilyn said, grinning like the rest of us.

Mom was in her bedroom when we got there. Karita started it, but in seconds they were all shucking clothes. I didn't want to be left out so I did too.

Karita finished first and she came to me right away. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her as we kissed. I was in a rush to get her to the bed since she was taller than me. Even though it was only a couple of inches, I didn't want to get a crick in my neck.

She was more than willing to get on the bed when we got there and I was anxious to kiss down along her neck and then onto those big titties. Her nipples were a pale pink and they were stiff when I got my mouth to them. She ran her hands down my back and onto my ass while I sucked away at one titty with my lips and teased the other nipple with one hand. I sent the other hand stroking down over her flat belly and into her sparse bush.

Her pussy was hot and getting slick when I reached it. I teased between her lips for a minute or two and then ticked across her taint to her rosebud. She shivered as I explored.

This was neither the time nor place to start any serious conjecture, but I couldn't help wondering how in the hell I was naked, on my mother's bed, with a beautiful woman I'd only met a couple of hours ago. She was naked too, along with her also beautiful twin virgin daughters and all three of them intended for me to fuck them and take control of their lives.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.