I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

We settled down to eat lunch, but the talking and squawking kept on. Sherry sat at my left and Kathleen was on my right. She was still mad about Art but happy he was well in hand.

"Jimmy, how in the hell did you get Art under control?" Kathleen asked.

"Sherilyn did it, but I can't tell you how until after I fuck you again," I said, trying to sound mysterious.

"Goody, let's do it right after lunch," she said.

What the hell, I could handle that. As soon as we were finished eating, Shelly, Shelia, Kathleen, and Sherilyn took me up to the twin's room and we got naked. I did this one assembly line fashion and after I told them to let it happen, it did. They went under in order and Sherilyn gave them their commands then I waited for them to come back.

Kathleen had been first, then Shelly, and then Shelia. As they came back I was ready for each of them with kisses and hugs and a little selective groping. I was barely able to keep a full-blown orgy from breaking out.

I needed to do the rest of my girls today too, but the Art thing was causing trouble. I'd have to give him my own kick in his ass. I didn't even like his looks. I'll never understand how he made it as an architect when he looked so much like a snake oil salesman.

Kathleen was on the phone even before she put her T-shirt back on. When she finished she let us in on the new deal.

"I called my Mom again. I'm going to go get her by myself and tell her you have an even bigger surprise waiting for her. Of course your dick was going to be the original big surprise and I'm sure it still will be one. I want to see what happens when she finds Art naked and kneeling as she comes in the door," Kathleen said, showing us all that she had a mean little grin of her own.

"That's a wonderful idea dear," Mom said.

"It is, in the mean time I think Jimmy should entertain some of the rest of us up in his bedroom," Gail said, as she reached over to give Junior a little rub.

"That's a wonderful idea dear," Judith said, grinning at Mom after mocking her.

My fate for the next hour or so was decided. Gail, Judith, Barbara, Tiffany, Kamakeata, and Tolishanea gathered around me and led the way upstairs. Sherilyn was right behind us. This left April, May, and June for a little treat later tonight.

It was a tough fight ma, but I won. Actually I'd been the big winner for months. It was another get it in and get them unconscious type thing but it had its own attraction. It seemed like Kathy had been correct calling it a Magic Dick procedure. Sherilyn even made sure I spaced them out so I'd have time to give everybody a wake up kissing and cuddle.

The girls decided they wanted to take a nap, except Sherilyn, who said I needed to get ready for Kathleen and her mother. I put on some nice dockers and a polo shirt and then went with her while she put on an actual dress.

When we got downstairs, Mom had Art in the expected position. She said he wasn't allowed to speak unless someone spoke to him first. She gave him a small kick in the butt then and reminded him to be on his best behavior.

When the Limo got back, everyone else disappeared and left me to greet Kathleen and her mom. Art was there too, of course.

I opened the door as they neared it, said hello and introduced myself and then pulled Kathleen to me for a kiss.

"See Mom, isn't he a dream?" Kathleen asked.

"He sure is, but don't I get a kiss?" Betty asked.

I didn't waste time and pulled her right up against me, latching onto her lips and giving her as good a kiss as she was willing to take. She opened right up when my tongue came calling, and what the hell? I let my hands explore her ass through her blue jeans. She helped all she could.

"Jesus Kathleen, you could have warned me. He has me panting," Betty said, but she didn't seem perturbed.

"I wanted the little devil to be a surprise," Kathleen said.

"Little devil? It didn't seem little at all and he isn't bashful a bit. He pushed it right up against me. I'm a little weak in the knees," Betty said, but she hadn't even released her hold on me.

"Wait until we get inside, you'll get a real surprise then," Kathleen told her.

"Why did you have me wear jeans Kathleen? Are you sure I'm dressy enough?" her mother asked.

"I had you wear jeans so you would wear your cowboy boots. You'll need them in just a minute. Let's go inside so you can find out what for. Close your eyes, we don't want to ruin the surprise," Kathleen said.

Betty closed her eyes like a good mom and we made sure she didn't trip on the way in. Kathleen lined her up facing Art, and when he saw who it was he shook.

"Open up Mom and see what we have for you," Kathleen told her.

Betty had a hard time believing what she saw. She couldn't even ask any questions at first.

"We'll explain everything later, after you and Jimmy have a little time to get comfortable. For now, I want you to go use those cowboy boots I made sure you were wearing. Give Art a good kick right in the ass. Don't worry about a thing. He'll thank you for it, won't you Art?"

"Yes Mam, I can't tell you how I'm longing for it," Art said, and he actually sounded sincere.

Betty didn't need any more prompting. She walked around toward Art's ass and let him have it. It knocked him forward onto his face but he was quick to scramble back up onto his hands and knees again.

"Damn that felt good," Betty said.

"Thank you Mam," Art said, choking it out.

"Just remember Jimmy made it all possible. You two go on up to his room and get acquainted. Sherilyn and I are going to get Art dressed again and put him back to work," Kathleen told us.

I didn't need any more hints. I put an arm around Betty's waist and led her up stairs. I was going to enjoy this.

Betty looked like a more mature version of Kathleen. She was just a little rounder but she was the same height. I didn't have any trouble noticing where Kathleen got her impudent looking cute little ass from either. Betty was boner material from the word go, but she didn't look even nearly old enough to be Kathleen's mother.

I already knew talking was not the best thing I could start with in this situation. As soon as Betty and I were in my room I pulled her to me for another kiss and used a foot to swing the door to. She wasn't a bit surprised and she went with the flow at once.

In seconds Betty's arms went around me and I returned the favor. When my hands got to her ass I could tell she thought about bolting but she settled in against me and the fun begun.

Getting her out of these clothes wasn't going to be as easy as Sherry's skirt and blouse had been but I was determined. I eased us over toward my bed and she only hesitated a second before she let me move her onto it. I made sure her mouth was occupied so she wouldn't be able to protest unless she was determined.

Lying beside Betty and keeping up the kissing seemed to get to her somehow. I'm sure she realized I'd be in her jeans before long if she let me keep on. She was kissing me back with interest though and her arms stayed around me.

No matter how hot the kissing gets, you still have to move on sooner or later. It seemed Betty was in the mood so I trailed my lips down onto her throat.

"God, Kathleen was right. You're a little demon. I don't have a chance in hell of keeping these jeans on do I?" Betty asked.

I undid one of her blouse's buttons with my teeth before I answered.

"I hope not. You have my temperature rising, but I just know you have the cure.

"I promise I do, I promise. Besides, I don't want you to make me kneel down there by the door naked," she said.

"I'd only do that if I wanted to have at it doggie style, in public."

Betty shivered at that and kissed me again. She'd already let me know I was about to get some pussy so I moved a hand to undo the snap and run her jean's zipper down. Betty just held on tighter and kissed me harder.

The jeans were tight but I though I had plenty of room. I put my palm on her belly and slid that hand down into her pants and under the band on her panties. I felt her bush against my finger but I kept going and found enough room to cup her pussy. She shivered against me as my fingers began teasing her lips.

She broke the kiss after a few seconds.

"You've decided just what you want, haven't you?" she asked, wiggling her hips a little.

"I knew just what I wanted when I met you. I'm going to see if your pussy is as good as Kathleen's," I said.

Damn, I was pushing the right buttons for her. She quivered and wiggled her hips more, pushing her pussy to my hand. I put my lips to the next button that was still fastened and started trying to undo it. Her hands got in the way in seconds but it wasn't to stop me.

"Let me help, a little bit at least. I can see you need some titty and I don't intend to hold out," Betty said, unbuttoning her own blouse.

She had on a bra, even if it did look like a small one. It was front clasp though and she flicked it open when she finished with her buttons. As I inhaled a nipple I could feel her getting rid of the blouse and a few seconds later she urged me up a little so she could finish with the bra.

This was my kind of woman. Even when she had clothes on she could get them off by herself so I could spend my time sucking nipples and diddling pussy lips.

She closed her legs a little when she pushed her jeans and panties off at the same time. She must have been able to get her boots off her heels already because they were gone. Betty was naked now but she wasn't finished undressing.

"Don't worry about a thing baby. Just keep sucking, licking and fingering and I'll have these clothes out of our way in a jiffy. I don't know if Kathleen told you, but I haven't had any in a long time at I think you have some. I'm nearly ready for you to share it with me," Betty said, almost growling.

"Kathleen and I were hoping you'd say that."

Mentioning Kathleen made her shiver every time. It was a little work for her but she soon had my shirt off over my head and was pushing my dockers off my naked ass. I kicked them the rest of the way off, raising up and laying on Betty.

"That feels so good," she said, spreading her legs to let me in.

I started kissing my way down her chest and over her stomach, headed for a taste of heaven. Betty asked me where I was getting off to.

"I like to get a little taste of the pussy before I push my dick up it. A pussy's flavor is always nicer when it's fresh."

Betty didn't resist, she just put her hands in my hair to hang on when I kissed her lower lips.

Damned if she didn't taste nearly just like Kathleen. She was moist already but she got juicier as I went along. I gave her a little come to get her started and then crawled back in place to mount.

She used a hand to guide me and when my dick head was slippery with her oil she put me in place. I pushed up her slowly and I could tell at once she hadn't got much use out of her cooter lately. It was tight but oh so magically slippery. I had it all the way up her with only three or four tries and she kept urging me on.

"Jesus, how old are you? That's a lot of dick for a young boy," Betty said.

"I'm fourteen Mam, let me know if I'm not doing it right."

"It can't be done any righter that I know about. Just keep it up for God's sake," she said, moaning.

I was happy to. I fucked her a little harder and then a little faster making sure to push myself up far enough to let my pubis mash her clitty. Betty could take a pretty good pounding without going off but another sneaky plan came to me.

I stopped with it all the way up her and rolled us over until I was on my back, then we started again. She brought her knees up and took over the main pumping job.

"This is good too, maybe better," she said.

"Just wait," I said, putting my hands on her ass and searching for her pucker with a finger.

"Wait for what?" she asked, pumping harder and faster now.

"Kathleen always likes for me to play with her back door," I said, as I found it and wiggled a fingertip inside.

That was it for Betty. She raised her head and howled like a dog as she went off. It did the trick for me too and I tried to fill her up. She collapsed onto my chest a little later, gasping for breath.

Kathleen was in with us before we even got our breath back.

"Didn't I tell you momma? Isn't he something?"

"Something? He's everything. I'm so jealous of you now," Betty said.

"Why, didn't he tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"I didn't have time to say anything yet, I just now got my wind back. Betty made me work for it," I said.

"Tell me what?" Betty asked, again.

"You're going to move in with me. My room's big enough for you and me and a few of our closest friends," Kathleen said.

"I can't move into his parent's house. What would his mother say?" Betty asked.

"I'd want to know why you can't," Mom said, walking into my room and pulling her T-shirt (all she was wearing right now) off over her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.