I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 43

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Jimmy - Saturday Morning

Sunlight straining through the windows and curtains woke me. I felt like stretching but reconsidered when I felt arms across my chest and titties pressed into my sides. I had a beautiful woman's head on each shoulder and I wanted to just wallow, so I did.

I kept the movements small though. When you're nestled between two sleeping beauties, sometimes it's better to just enjoy their sleep. So I lay there, looking from one to the other and then back, and I wondered again how in the hell I could be so Lucky, with a capital L.

I noticed Mom's lips twitch slightly and then, looking at her closed eyelids I saw REM start, stop for a few seconds, and then start again. Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she looked up from my chest to my face.

Her smile lit her whole face then and her arm across my chest gave me a hug. Sherilyn must have felt it because she made a tiny wiggle, licked her pink tongue tip across her lips, and then her eyes opened too, but more slowly than Mom's had. Her smile was wide and bright and she gave me a quick hug too.

"Good morning beautifuls," I said.

They gave me a Shelly and Shelia type unison answering Good morning and then both of them kissed my lips together, one on each side. It was a little strange but very stimulating to get involved in a three way French kiss. I recommend it. We enjoyed our togetherness for a couple of minutes.

"I hate to be a bossy mommy so early in the morning," Mom said, "but we have to get up and at 'em. From what Sherilyn told me last night you still have a lot of work to do."

"He does, but at least I think he can try to take it a little more slowly today. I want him to be able to enjoy the rest of his rigorous duties," Sherilyn said.

"I want me to too."

"Lets count on our fingers then. You have Marsha, Francis, Carolyn and Julian firmly in hand and things are on track with Jacob, Holly, Jenny, Kim, and Jennifer.

"When they wake up, none of them, except Jennifer, will remember any of it and Jennifer won't mention a word to the others. In fact, Jacob and all the rest of his group will think they all still owe you several thank you fuckings. Well Jacob won't think he owes you any, but he'll believe all his girls still do.

"Sharon and I are completely set. The rest of your girls need to be given a key phrase, password, and some additional instructions, but it isn't an emergency like the others were. We just need to make sure they're able to put on a reliable fake if someone does try to use the standard phrase and keyword on them," Sherilyn said.

"Why do we need to do that?" I asked, though I thought I knew.

"It's a precaution in case they ever do come into contact with someone higher up. It was my job to get control of everyone in your Dad's circle of business associates and his family," Sherilyn said, explaining.

"Will we be able to get control of Dad away from the others?" I asked.

"That shouldn't be any problem, though we'll have to make sure he still appears under their control. In fact, he should be able to give us a lot more information concerning what they're up to.

"We have to make sure we really need to do it though, since if we try and can't we'll be in a very bad situation. He wouldn't be able to keep himself from reporting back to them if we can't get control of him," Sherilyn said.

She didn't say it but I knew what she meant. If we tried to control Dad and couldn't, our options would be severely limited. We'd have to put him out of their reach, for good - or kill him. I couldn't even consider that. We'd have to do a lot more fishing around before we tried anything with Dad. I didn't want to say anything else but I just had to.

"In other words, if we try to get control of Dad and fail, we'd need to dispose of him?" I asked.

"That or lock him away somewhere so they couldn't find him, and that would be a real challenge," Sherilyn said.

Mom spoke up and what she said was chilling.

"We'd have to kill your father if it came to that Jimmy. I love him with almost all my heart, but I love you even more. He's my husband, but you're my child. Even without any of this control - if it came down to it you would have to come first, and I know if he were in my place he would feel the same way. We just have to make sure it doesn't come to that," she said.

"I think I have a better solution than trying it on Mr Breslin first. Even though he deals with Senator Malto regularly, there is a cutout between them in the chain of command. It's one of Senator Malto's aids, Joseph Blocker. If we can isolate him physically, we can attempt to get control. If it doesn't work, I won't mind killing him," Sherilyn said, and she was so matter of fact it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Someday soon you need to sit down with me and explain exactly what Joseph has done to piss you off and help me make sure I never do anything like it," I said.

We all had a little laugh at that.

"Let's get up and at least get a shower, even if we aren't going any further. It isn't so much that I think we need it, I just want a chance to wash on Sherilyn for a while," Mom said, with a lecherous smile.

Hell it sounded like a winner to me and when we were wet and soapy I knew it was. I also knew I was getting the best end of the deal. After all, I only had one dick for them to wash and play with and they had two titties, one pussy, and two ass cheeks each for my entertainment.

Finally we were dry and dressed, if you could call Mom and Sherilyn dressed with only a T-shirt on, and downstairs looking for food. Kamakeata and Tolishanea were already cooking and they had coffee ready.

"Good moanin' massa," Tolishanea said, greeting us and grinning.

Kamakeata gave us the English version of the greeting and started pouring coffee. I nearly laughed out loud when I saw what they were wearing. Their T-shirts were cropped off just below their breasts and they had cut big holes for their titties stick through in what was left.

"What a wonderful sight early in the morning," I said.

"Jimmy, can't you see it's a desperate plea for attention. I think you should go right over there, kiss their lips, suck their nipples, pet their asses, and play with their pussies. It's obvious you haven't been giving your house girls enough love," Mom said, and she almost managed to keep from giggling.

"Thas sho right massa, we needs to be abused good. Come and get you some stink finger," Kamakeata said.

I started on Tolishanea, but I heard Kamakeata snigger and looking, I saw her pointing toward Sherilyn. Without letting go of Tolishanea I turned us and saw that Sherilyn was blushing.

"Missy Sherilyn don't know how to take us sassy slaves," Tolishanea said, still giggling.

"Don't worry about it, Sherilyn," Mom told her, "they're just showing off. Kamakeata and Tolishanea like to pretend they're black."

"I is black, I is. I can't hep it cause my Daddy had a little peter," Kamakeata said.

"What on earth did that have to do with it dear?" Mom asked.

"When he poked me up mama, his dick was so small it let some light in," she said, and managed to keep a straight face.

They couldn't help it, Mom and Sherilyn just howled. I'd heard a version of that joke before so I could maintain. I switched my attention to Kamakeata then and as I was nibbling her nipples Tolishanea took over.

"I'd a been dark and shiny iffen my Daddy was really my Daddy, but some young white boy begged my momma in the tater patch," she said.

She was the only one that could keep from laughing after that, even Kamakeata lost it.

We sat down to eat then and after serving us, they stepped out to the washroom/lounge and changed into normal T-shirts.

We'd just finished breakfast when others started coming down. April, May, and June were the first to arrive and I got up to give them all good morning kisses and feels. I nearly laughed when they queued up in a line. I didn't rush to get done though and they made me glad I hadn't. By the time I got to June - Shelly, Shelia, Kathy, and Tiffany were in line too and the rest weren't far behind.

I stayed at the counter while everyone else was eating. Jacob and his girls showed up soon enough. They all came over for a kiss from me too. I was sure it was Jacob's idea so I gave them all a good one but I didn't talk to their asses by hand.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Jacob asked, between bites.

Our phone rang just then and Mom picked it up. I could tell at once it was Dad and they talked for a few minutes, then Mom told me Dad wanted me to go to his study and pick up the extension.

Of course I went right away. I shut the door behind me but didn't lock it. When I picked up, Mom said goodbye to Dad and hung up on her end. Dad and I talked about nothing really for a few minutes, just how are things going and the like and I told him fine.

"How are you coming along with Sherilyn, Tiffany, and Jennifer?" he asked after the pleasantries.

"I took care of Sherilyn and Tiffany and Jacob did the deed with Jennifer," I said.

"What about one of my girls, have you picked one out yet and made her day?" he asked, laughing a little.

"Yes, I did. I gave them all a good trial run, but I decided to take Carolyn. I figured you hadn't become as attached to her yet," I said, lying through my teeth.

"Great, that's great. Are they staying with you at the house now?"

"Well, they're here now, they spent the night." I said.

"Have you started moving them in yet?" he asked.

"Not yet, I wasn't sure if I should."

"You do want them to stay close don't you?" he asked.

"It would be nice but I wasn't sure exactly what you had on your mind."

"I had you fucking them all you wanted to in mind. I don't want you to have to go across town if you decide you need a little from one of them, Jacob either," Dad said, and I could almost see his mean little kid grin.

"That does sound best, but what about Jennifer's husband? I know you can take care of Tiffany's situation but what about Greg?" I asked.

"Greg is with the program now. That's one reason I got him up here for the weekend. Ask Sharon to get the movers going for Tiffany, Jennifer, Carolyn and Sherilyn. If they need anything before then you can run them over for it in one of those pickups you picked up or something, can't you?" Dad asked.

"Oh sure, we can take care of it, no problem."

"In fact, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't move Marsha, Julian, and Francis out to our house too. Now that your mother knows all it will be better if they live with us. Sharon hinted she wanted to watch me with them and maybe even join in. I've been thinking about that a lot since then," he said.

"Sounds good to me too, I'll give them the happy news."

"Good, and don't forget to pick them all up some Glocks and anything else they think they can learn to shoot. I'd like for them to get into the training Barbara is starting too. If things are getting crowded or if it's too much for her, see if she can find another martial arts teacher for us," he said.

"Don't worry about a thing Dad, I'll take care of it. By the way, what about Marsha, Francis, and Julian? Since they're moving in too, do you intend to get them lined out for shooting and Barbara's classes too?"

"I knew I should call you. Of course they need to, but I hadn't even thought of it. Please take care of that for me too."

"I will Dad, just leave it to me."

"It's good I can count on you Jimmy. I'm not sure why this is so important, but I just know it's going to be. I'm sure we need to speed up our construction work at home too. Would you talk to Scott and see if he can get more men on it?" Dad asked.

"I'll talk to him, in fact he's already looking around for more men."

"That's good too. Tell him there's a one million dollar bonus for him if he can get things going faster. I think you should see if he can't encourage the men to work seven twelves. We probably shouldn't try to get it going around the clock though," he said.

I wasn't exactly sure what seven twelves were but it sounded like seven days a week and twelve hours a day to me. I was sure I could find out what it meant without quizzing Dad about it though.

"I'll do my best Dad, is there anything else?"

"Not that I can remember right now. I'll call if something comes to mind. I probably won't be home at all next week, but I'll see you when I get there," he said and rung off.

I decided to call Scott Jackson before I even left the office. Dad sounded like he wanted this construction to get moving and what the hell, I did too. Even though it was before eight, Scott picked up on the second ring and it didn't sound like I'd disturbed his Saturday morning snooze.

"Scot Jackson," he said.

"Hi, this is Jimmy Breslin. I just talked to Dad and for some reason he is really anxious to get things moving faster out here. Do you have any suggestions?" I asked.

"There are a lot of ways we can do it, Jimmy. The main thing it will take is money," he said.

"Money seems to have become a minor consideration. He asked me to ask you to go to seven twelves on the work, whatever that means. He told me to offer you a one million dollar bonus for prompt work."

Dad had known the magic word. Scott didn't say anything, but I thought I could hear him swallow. He was quiet for nearly a minute.

"Did he put a time limit on for the bonus?" Scott asked, finally.

"No, and I don't really think I should have called it a bonus. What we actually wants is for you to do it a million dollars worth faster," I said.

"I'm not sure I can hire that many more men and keep them going efficiently," Scott said.

"See, that's my fault again. I'm not really familiar with construction lingo. Dad specifically said that the million dollars was for your extra hard work. We'll pay separately for any additional men or other things you need to get us moving," I said.

He was quiet again, even longer this time. He came back though.

"Can I come out this morning and talk this over with you," he asked.

"You're welcome out here anytime and I will be here this morning. We need to go over another point about the new big truck driveway too. I won't leave until you get here," I said, and we hung up.

I left the study and Mom had been waiting outside the door.

"Any news I should know Jimmy?" she asked.

"Dad told me to wave a million bucks in front of Scott Jackson and see if we could get this construction work moving in the passing lane. I told Scott and I think he nearly fainted. He'll be out here in a little bit and I may need some moral support from you to deal with him. I don't think Dad wants any pennies pinched getting this done," I told her.

"As usual, your Dad has fucked things like this up because he didn't ask me what to do. Scott Jackson is wonderful with construction, probably the best in the state, but we need an architect too. Scott isn't up to designing two new houses, an airstrip, helipad and all the barns and outbuildings we'll need to make this look like something. I'll call Art Carol too," Mom said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.