I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Before I entered the study, I told my watch girls Jacob would be coming in a few minutes, Sherylyn would be joining them shortly after that, and she'd wait with them for a while.

Kathy and Kim were naked, sitting on the couch when I got back. I saw they'd made themselves a drink and asked if they'd fix one for me.

"I've never had a naked waitress before," I said.

"We've never been naked waitresses before either," Kathy said.

They hopped up, titties jiggling, firm young asses swaying, and went to the bar. I had to jump in and tell them what to make, since they were about to grab the first bottle they came to but in a minute I had a bourbon and water on ice.

I gulped my drink, set the glass aside and put an arm each around Kathy and Kim.

"Well, girls, what should we do now?"

"I don't know about Kathy, but I had some fucking in mind," Kim said, blushing and giggling.

"And I'm going to hide and watch," Kathy said.

"Don't leave us yet, Jacob is coming down here to talk to Kim for a minute before we start. It shouldn't be long, he'll be here as soon as his massage is over."

"Massage, is he getting a massage?" Kim asked.

"Yes, I think he needed it after all that strenuous shuffling of females for me to interview."

"For you to intercourse, you mean," Kathy said, and then she and Kim burst out laughing again.

We talked, joked, and did some minor petting until Jacob showed up about half an hour later. Kathy and I walked out while he talked to Kim and went back in when he left.

Kim had just a hint of confusion on her face when we came back. To head off any questions I went to her and started kissing and fondling. I guess she decided everything was OK since she got with the program.

Kathy slipped into the closet - seems like she really did get a thrill out of watching from her hiding place.

Even though she'd been unsure at first, Kim was wet and willing by the time my tongue found her pussy. She trembled and shook as I licked her from asshole to appetite, and she had a minor come when I sucked hard on her clitty.

As I positioned myself between her legs and pushed my dickhead against her portal she smiled up at me and opened her legs wider. I pushed and sank into her slick depth slowly. My tongue already knew she was sweet and now my dick discovered she was tight and slick.

She sighed as I filled her and her hips started working with me right away. This was really a little bit of a letdown for me though.

I wouldn't be able to get full enjoyment out of my first time with Kim or Jennifer, or my next time with Holly or Jenny since I had to get them turned tonight. I decided, unilaterally this wouldn't count as the thank you they'd all been planning to give me. I'd have to make sure and get that later. After tonight, there'd be no problem.

Being told to by your master must make it easier to give in to this. I could tell Kim was ready within minutes and when I vibrated my fingers around her clit, she was gone right away.

Kathy came out of her hiding place, amazed.

"Wow, did you know you were going to do it to her like that?" she asked.

"Yes, I had to. I'll be back with Sherylyn in just a second, wait here."

I went to the door and Sherylyn was sitting with Mom, Judith, Kamakeata, and Tolishanea. I signaled for her to come in and she did.

She went to Kim to give her the commands while I went to Kathy.

"What's going on?" Kathy asked, sounding a little worried.

"It's just a safety precaution. I'll explain it later, but I need a little relief for this right now," I said, waving at my still throbbing dick, "Can you help me out?"

A grin split her face and she sank to the floor at once. I went with her, kissing, fondling, and then poking it in. She didn't last any longer than Kim had after I whispered into her ear that she needed to let it happen.

Sherylyn took care of Kathy after she was done with Kim and I headed off to find Jenny, Jennifer, or Holly. Jacob had been instructed to tell them all to thank me tonight, separately, and to let me turn them.

Jenny was out with Mom, Judith, Kamakeata, and Tolishanea when I left the study. It surprised me a little, but she cured my curiosity.

"Jacob told us that we could all have a Jimmy ride tonight if we were good. Holly, Jennifer, and I flipped a coin for first, and I won. I came looking for you because I can't wait. Where can we get naked and nasty," she asked, giving me a lecherous grin.

"Why don't we go to my bedroom?"

"Why don't we?" she asked, and then hopped up to join me, pressing herself against my side as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

I tried not to bemoan the waste of a good fuck while I was helping Jenny out of her clothes. It was hard to when her titties swung into view. She was hot, wet, and raring to go when I slid it in and her pussy felt like home.

I remembered that pussy fondly as soon as I was in it, but she was ready almost at once and I had her in dreamland before the water got hot. Sherylyn must have asked someone where I'd gotten off to, since she came right in to deal with Jenny.

"You should be just in time to be with Kim when she comes back, if you hurry," she said, so I kissed her quickly and left.

Kim cam back only seconds after I got there and I got the look from her as she woke.

"I'm yours now, Jimmy. I don't understand it, but I know I am. She said, kissing me fiercely and pressing her naked treasures against me.

"It's only for a little while, you'll be Jacob's again in the morning when you wake up and you won't remember a thing about all this. That way you can thank me again later," I said.

It must have been confusing for her and I was sure it would be for the others too, but I couldn't think of a better way to do it and Sherylyn hadn't been able to either. At least Kim wasn't letting it bother her. She was snuggled into my lap, wiggling her delightful ass around on my boner and kissing and sucking around my neck.

"I need to be there for Kathy when she comes back," I told her, as I eased her off my lap.

"Oh, did you do it to her again too?" she asked.

"Yes, she needed it."

I lay down beside Kathy and turned her face to me as Kim snuggled up behind her. Kathy came back in a few minutes and her look told me she didn't require any explanation. She just grabbed me and kissed me soundly.

I told the two of them to entertain each other for a while, since I had to go see about Jenny. When I did, Kathy turned toward Kim.

"I'm Jimmy's now too Kathy," she said, almost tentatively.

"Isn't he wonderful?"

"Yes, he said I'd be Jacob's again in the morning and that I won't remember all this. I don't care, I'll do what he says because I love him now, but it's funny, I still love Jacob too," Kim said.

"Let's not worry about it, they're both great and in fact, you're looking pretty sexy yourself," Kathy said, reaching over to take one of Kim's breasts in her hand.

Kim didn't say anything, she just pressed her lips to Kathy's and I could see their hands reaching toward each other's bushes as I turned to leave.

I headed upstairs to welcome Jenny back to the world. When the light shined for her, she was with the program too, and she gave my lips some serious attention while her generous breasts made me remember them.

"I guess I have to let you go and give Holly her turn now. Why do I feel like you're the one that thanked me instead of the other way round?" she asked, grinning.

"I don't know, maybe we should do it again later."

"Maybe hell, we're going to for sure, as soon as possible. Wait here and I'll send Holly in," she said, as she left.

I turned to Sherylyn and gave her a kiss as temporary thanks but Holly came in shortly after that.

Sherylyn got up and walked out, eyeing Holly and smiling at her as she did. Holly came right to me, dropping the little she had on as she did.

Shit, she was beautiful and so lush. If this was going to be the last working fuck of the night, maybe I could take some time to really enjoy it. But it wasn't, I still had Jennifer to take care of after Holly. I tried enjoying it anyway, doing a lot of kissing and nipple sucking and getting my finger wet over and over, but Holly was too ready for the deal and it made her too hot to hold out on.

She was set for action in what seemed only seconds after I had it up her, so I held it deep and wiggled hell out of her clit and she was gone. Sherylyn must have been right outside the door because she was back for the instructions right away and done with Holly in only a few minutes.

"I hate it when fucking gets to be like a job."

"What do you know about a job?" she asked.

"I've heard of them and it seems like they might suck."

"They're like women, some do and some don't. Most men would think a job like yours tonight would be a dream come true," she said, teasing.

"I guess so and it would be even more of a dream if I could take my time to enjoy it all. I am happy I got my hands on you though and for more than a few reasons," I said, pulling her close for some kissing and ass petting.

"Later, you can take your time and enjoy it later. Oh, I think Holly's coming back," she said.

It was a few more minutes but then Holly's eyes opened and her smile at me lit the room. We kissed and fondled a little, then she sat up, saying she couldn't be selfish and that she'd send Jennifer to me.

As she walked into the room, shyly, Jennifer set my blood on fire. So far the fucking had been perfunctory for me, since in a way I had to do it. Jennifer's outfit and appearance made me forget that.

Her long auburn hair hung around her shoulders and her deep blue eyes sparkled. She had a mischievous smile on her lips as she came in, hips swaying.

She was wearing something similar to Barbara Eden's I Dream of Jeannie outfit, except there were no opaque parts. It was all so sheer it was almost transparent. Her plump nipples were easily apparent and I could see her bush did in fact match her hair. She even had some tiny bells near her feet and they tinkled as she walked.

Even though she was as good as naked, her lovely face was stealing the show from her round titties and her peek-a-boo bush. She'd done something to her makeup and it seemed she wasn't wearing any now, or not much anyway. She was even prettier than she had been this afternoon.

I stood beside the bed, hard dick waving at her, and opened my arms as she approached. She came willingly. I wrapped her in my arms and when our lips met, her kiss was tender at first but blossomed into fiery passion.

My hands explored her awesome ass and she pressed herself to me as they did. I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest and her hands began caressing my naked back. I relinquished my lip lock and moved to kiss the hollow of her throat.

Suddenly I felt Sherylyn press against me from behind and she was kissing the back of my neck and up toward my ear. She nibbled my lobe and whispered.

"Go ahead and mark her if you want to. I've already made sure Jacob will think he did it, and that she'll tell him that, even though she will know and remember the truth."

That sent a shiver up my spine, and I also wondered exactly how she knew what I was thinking. I bypassed that thought and went directly to sucking a hickey on Jennifer's neck.

When she realized what I was doing, Jennifer made a low moaning sound in her throat and gripped me fiercely, pressing herself tighter against me and grinding her mons against my hardon. Sherylyn gave me a little bite on the back of my neck and told me she was going to help Jennifer out of her costume.

My blood was boiling now and I made up my mind I was going to give Jennifer a good hard fucking, even if I had to finish in her unconscious body.

I could feel Sherylyn getting the clothes off and I even noticed the bells jingling as she slipped the pant's cuffs off over Jennifer's feet. She moved one of Jennifer's arms and then the other and then fat naked titties were pressed to my chest. Things were getting better and better.

Turning Jennifer toward the bed and pushing her onto it, none too gently, I lay down beside her, pulling her onto me. Tugging gently at her bottom lip with my teeth and taking hold of that wonderful ass with both hands, I began sliding my dick through her bush while she moaned and then licked at my teeth, her tongue seeking entrance to my mouth.

Sherylyn was helping again. I felt her hands on my dick, lining it up with Jennifer's slippery opening. Pushing slightly let me feel her lips pressed outward as I entered. I released one cheek and gave it a sharp smack.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.