I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 40

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

When she came back, Tiffany had the now familiar love look in her eyes, as expected. Her arms flew around me and she mashed her lips to mine, hanging on as if for dear life.

"Now I know why you can rape a girl and not worry. As soon as I woke up, I knew you were the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'd want to kill anyone who tried to cause you trouble," she said.

"I don't think anyone is going to cause me trouble, and if I had it to do over, I'd rape you again," I said, teasing.

"You know you didn't have to rape me, but if you want to, I'm up for it," she said, nibbling on my neck.

"I'd like nothing better, but we need to close the office and get out to the house. We don't want to make Sherylyn wait too long for her turn."

"The receptionist? Are you going to do it to her too? Can I watch?"

"You can help, if it comes to that, but Marsha doesn't think it will. She says Sherylyn is pining for the life of a rich man's, or in my case, rich boy's toy."

"Lucky bitch, if she gets it with you. It's what I thought I wanted when Tom came along. About three months of it let me know there was more to life than lazing around in a show home all day with nothing to do but wish for a good fuck. Now I know it's wonderful after all, even if I did have to wait," she said, hugging me to her again.

"Jimmy, you and Tiffany need to take a shower, in fact, I do too. We don't want Sherylyn to smell pussy when we go for her," Mom said.

She sent Shelly and Shelia to check on Jacob and the others and to remind them the smell of sex needed to be washed down the drain. Barbara started straightening out our clothes while Tiffany, Mom, and I went to the shower. It wasn't a large one but we were able to fit. The close quarters were inspiring for me.

We finished without fucking again, but my hands were busy most of the time. Drying off was another adventure and a fun one. Our next problem came when we tried to get Tiffany presentable.

"The panties don't matter, and luckily you didn't do much damage to her hose, but the blouse is a lost cause," Mom said.

"I don't care, it was worth every stitch I had on and more," Tiffany said, giggling.

"I understand that sweetie, but we have to get you out of here without upsetting Sherylyn's apple cart. We're hoping she has designs on Jimmy and we don't want her to think the field is nearly as crowded as it really is," Mom said, explaining.

Julian came in to tell us Jacob and Jennifer were presentable and ready to go. When Mom told her about Tiffany's problem, she left, bringing Marsha and Francis back with her. They had several blouses from clothes they kept on hand here at the office and it only took five minutes for everyone but me to agree on the best one for Tiffany. I kept my nose out of it.

When I saw Jacob, Jennifer was hanging onto him like he was a lifeline. Her new love practically glowed, surrounding her like an aura. Jacob looked pretty damned happy about the whole thing himself.

"I've called another limo for us, Jimmy. You and Jacob can take the one that's already downstairs to pick up Kathy and Kim," Mom said.

Shit, I'd forgotten again. Mom had us on schedule though, and she led the parade toward Sherylyn in the reception room. Tiffany was on my team in a big way by now and she separated from me before Sherylyn came into view.

"Mrs Breslin, another limo just called and told me they were here for us. There's one waiting already," Sherylyn said, as we entered.

"That's fine. Jimmy and Jacob have an errand to run. They're going to take one and the rest of us will go in the other. Do you have your things ready?"

"Yes ma'am, if you're sure I won't be a bother. Your group seems to be growing and I don't want to be in the way."

"Nonsense dear, you're already a part of the group that's growing and I'm not about to let you get away. We're all going to have a great time. I'm not even sure the party will be over on Sunday. Jack will be gone for several days and I don't think the office has to open Monday, unless we need to come down here for some rest," Mom said, laughing.

Sherylyn didn't know exactly how to take this, but she smiled and tried to look happy. I knew she liked it when Mom told her she was already a part of the group. For a second I wondered how happy she'd be if she knew how close we were all about to become, but I shook it off.

"I think we should all hit the pool as soon as we get home. Tolishanea and Kamakeata told me the Bar-B-Q was in the smoker and we could eat anytime we were ready. I'd like to have a swim and maybe a soak in the hot tub first. What about the rest of you?"

There was general agreement and we were out of the office and headed to the elevator before Sherylyn finally provided the punch line.

"I didn't even think about your pool, I'm afraid I didn't bring a suit," she said, finally coming through.

"Don't worry dear, Jimmy doesn't allow suits in the pool or hot tub. If you wore one the little brute would only tear it off you. In fact he spanked me last time I tried it," Mom said, with a straight face.

That put a damper on any more comments from Sherylyn. I don't think it panicked her or anything but she didn't say another word before Jacob and I were in the limo and gone.

We pulled up to Kathy's house five minutes early and counted ourselves lucky. They opened the door at once when we knocked and ushered us into the dining room to join Bill and Sherry for coffee.

"I hope you're not worn out from your day of truck shopping. You've sure kept Daddy busy all afternoon, he's been calling everywhere and running around since he got back. He has dozens of antennas and a whole big spool of wire for them in his workshop. I guess you're going to have radios in everything that rolls," Kathy said, teasing me from the start.

"I didn't know we were going to, but it's a great idea. What kind of radios are they, Bill, you said that they weren't normal CBs?"

"They're Rangers, model 2950DX.They have to be modified to use the eleven-meter band, which is for CB. They're supposed to be for ten meters, a ham band, but I think most are sold as CBs. We'll be able to use them on CB channels and we can also move off those and talk to each other more privately.

"I don't know a thing about it but that sounds great to me. I hope you know you'll have to teach us to use them," I said.

"I will, it won't be any harder than learning to drive the trucks," he said, laughing.

"Daddy, truck and radio time is over. Jimmy and Jacob need to take us out, we're party girls you know," Kathy said.

"Frank Zappa was right "Only thirteen and she knows how to nasty, uh party."

"Daddy! I'm fourteen, and who is Frank Zappa?"

"Who was Frank Zappa? He was a guy who should have gotten a second opinion."

"What?" she asked.

"Never mind, baby, go ahead and have a good time. Will you be home by Tuesday?" Bill asked, and laughed when Sherry gave him a whack on the arm.

We gathered their overnight bags and headed for the limo.

"Jimmy, who was Frank Zappa?" Kathy asked, once we were settled and moving.

"He was some old rock star or something, that's all I know."

"Oh, like the Beatles they keep going on about?" she asked.

"I guess. I heard someone talking about him once. He must not have been too popular, you don't hear all the grownup talking about him like they do about the Beatles, or The Rolling Stones. God, those guys are ancient," I said.

"Are we gonna get to hit the pool when we get there?" Kim asked.

"I think so, Jimmy's Mom was talking about it when we left the office. We each have a surprise too," Jacob said.

"What kind of surprise? Kim asked.

"Jimmy and I picked up a trophy wife apiece today," he said.

"You got married?" Kathy asked, squeaking it out in surprise.

"No, they were other men's wives, but their husbands weren't paying them enough attention. We convinced them they'd be happier with us," Jacob said.

"No doubt, and I'll bet I know how you convinced them. Can ours sleep with us tonight?" Kim asked, excited.

"Of course she can. Unlike someone I know, I haven't filled my bed to overflowing," Jacob said, and laughed at me.

"Laugh if you want to. I'm going to get Scott upstairs tomorrow and ask him to take up my carpet and cover the floor of my bedroom in wall to wall mattress," I said, joking.

"Well, what will you do about sheets," Jacob asked.

"He doesn't need sheets. He could get a bunch of furs to spread around, or fake furs anyway. Some of the fake ones are really nice and I think they'd be great instead of sheets. I have a coverlet like that and I'd rather sleep on it than on the sheets," Kim said.

"Well if the whole floor was a mattress, how would you make up the bed?" Jacob asked, sill hoping it wouldn't work.

"You wouldn't have to make it up. You could scatter sheet-size fake furs all around. It would probably take extra washers and dryers, but picking up the furs, washing and drying them, and then spreading them back out would be easy," Kim said.

"They're thicker and heavier than sheets and they wouldn't have to be tucked in to make 'em stay in place. I've slept on Kim's coverlet over at her house lots of times and I like it too," Kathy said.

"That's great, I'm glad I shot my mouth off. I was just full of it about the wall-to-wall mattress, but what you're talking about might work. I wonder how long it will take to order a mattress that big?"

"You won't even need to have a mattress made, you can just find some of that high density foam and have the floor covered with it. They make some mattresses out of it anyway," Kim said.

I had been popping off at first but this sounded like a great idea to me. Now I was going to ask Scott if he knew where to get the foam they were talking about. Tomorrow we were going shopping for the fake fur sheets. It would be great to have a whole room to wallow around on with my women.

When we got to the house it was empty. No one was in sight as we entered, but I could hear them splashing around in the pool and there were clothes laying on most chairs or tables. We shed ours and headed outside.

When we opened the door, I could smell the Bar-B-Q in the smoker. It made my stomach rumble, but a pool full of naked women grabbed my attention, and the food would have to wait. Besides, I was having an excellent time watching Kim's and Kathy's naked asses while they led the way.

As soon as they hit the water, all the others, except Sherylyn, mobbed them for kisses and hugs. Jacob was dumb enough to join the crowd, but I dove in and headed straight for Sherylyn. Her titties were floating and calling to me like beacons.

In fact Sherylyn was even more than I'd expected. Her breasts were awesome and now that she was naked I could tell they were larger than Judith's and probably equal to Gail's.

But her body didn't resemble Gail's, even though they were nearly the same size. She seemed more like Barbara, with better muscle definition. She seemed fitter somehow, even though the others were all physically fit for sure.

She must have become accustomed to being naked already, because she didn't act shy when I swam up.

"How do you like it so far?"

"I was a little timid at first I guess, but it doesn't bother me anymore. Would you really have torn my suit off if I'd worn one?"

"Just as fast as I could have. In fact, I'd have loved doing it."

"I'll bet you would. They've all been talking about a game of chase when you and Jacob got back, what's that about?"

"Are you ready to play?"

"Well, what are the rules?"

"It's chase and I'm it. You try to get away and I try to catch you. Those are the rules," I said, explaining what she should have known.

"Ok," she said, and tried to swim away.

I barely managed to catch an ankle before she was out of reach, pulling her back to me and into my arms for a kiss. She stiffened slightly at first and then settled in to kiss me back. When I thought she'd caught on, I let my hands slip down to handle the ass I hadn't seen yet.

"You forgot to tell me this part of the rules," she said, breaking the kiss but not pulling away.

"Oh, sorry, it slipped my mind. When you're caught, you're pulled back for a few minutes of enthusiastic kissing and fondling. I hope you're not disappointed," I said, kissing her again.

"Not at all, in fact, I see why everyone was waiting for you two to get here and start the game. Since your Mom was as anxious as anyone, I don't guess she's afraid that older women will take advantage of her baby," she said, and I knew she was teasing now.

"Wait and see, Mom loves this game, maybe better than anyone," I told her, kissing her again.

Wow, was Sherylyn ever a good sport. She kissed more actively now and pressed those big breasts to my chest. As I worked on her ass cheeks, she wiggled her bush against me. We kept at it for nearly five minutes.

"How long does this kissing and fondling go on after I'm caught?" she asked, breaking the kiss again but keeping up with the full frontal contact.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.