I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

After we'd finished eating I followed Dad into his study and closed the door behind me as he'd asked. He offered me a cigar and a drink and when I accepted he handed me the cigar and mixed the drink. I took my time preparing the cigar and lighting it and then we sat down. I felt more nervous this time than ever before.

Did he know Mom and I had conspired against him? Would he ask me not to touch Mom at all anymore? Was it something else he had on his mind? He let me stew for a few minutes and I realized I was a kid up against an experienced professional negotiator. My Dad had meetings like this for a living. I had reasons to be nervous.

"Jimmy I have painted myself into a corner."

"I don't understand," I said.

"I've created a situation that I can't control and I'm fairly embarrassed about it. I've asked you to do something for me; I asked for selfish reasons and I put harsh restrictions on how you were to go about it. Later I gave you a specific escape mechanism that allowed for your mother's feelings but I'm ashamed that I really didn't even consider yours," Dad explained.

"I still don't understand."

"I made a better analogy with the teasing horse than I realized, I just didn't consider what a teasing horse actually goes through. Looking at it from the teasing horse's perspective, I'm sure it gets very frustrating, constantly getting the mares ready for other stallions to breed," Dad said.

"I'm not frustrated Dad, Shelly and Shelia make sure of that," I told him.

"I'm sure they do but still I have put you into a strange situation and I have also put your mother into an unnatural position, and frankly I failed to remember just how horny a fourteen year old boy is. Especially when he is constantly exposed to three beautiful females.

"I also neglected to consider the limitations of my own body. To put it bluntly, I don't think I can bear up under the pressure I've asked you to create. Don't get me wrong, this has been better than I ever dreamed it could be but it's starting to be more than I can keep up with. I'm afraid I miscalculated just how horny your mother could get. Maybe she was always this sexy and I just missed out on seeing it."

"I guess I'm just slow on the uptake Dad, but I'm still lost," I said.

"Jimmy, I'm just about fucked out; I'm worried that if this keeps up I will end up seeing all this sex as a duty to be performed and I don't want that. I've already slacked off on my sessions with the three girls at work. They haven't said anything to me but I've noticed a few things.

"If I were perfect I would end my relationships with them and give your mother all my attention but if I were perfect I would have never started up with any of them in the first place. I guess I'm really a selfish bastard because I don't want to stop seeing them. Do you understand my problem?"

"I think I do now Dad but what do you want to do about it? Do you want me to stay away from Mom from now on?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't try this route.

"Heaven forbid, that would get us all hanged. The first time she thought you were avoiding your newly developing relationship she would begin wondering what happened and she's smart enough to figure it all out sooner or later. It's a wonder that she hasn't caught on already."

Little did he know. For a second or two I thought about telling him that she had figured it out but I held my tongue.

"Jimmy, I'm releasing you from any promise I extracted about your mother. The next time you're with her, feel free to do as you like as, long as she seems agreeable. As far as I'm concerned she is as much your woman now as she is mine. You could at least try to wipe that smile off your face," Dad said, chuckling.

"Sorry Dad, are you sure that's what you want?" I asked.

"I'm sure Jimmy, I just hope you can leave a little for me, I'd hate to end up in worse shape than I started, though with the way I've bungled things so far it would be no more than I deserved."

"I doubt it will come to that Dad."

"I'm sure it won't."

We finished our drinks and when Dad asked if I'd like another I said I would and we just talked about other things as we sipped. I told Dad about my date with Karen and explained the slow approach I'd decided to take with her; he laughed and encouraged me.

When I recounted how I'd told Mom I expected to get more and better pussy in the long run this way he just howled and I thought he would lose his breath laughing. I realized that I hadn't actually told him anything of how my life had changed since my birthday and since getting the Vette.

I decided to give him a rundown and I relayed how Shelly and Shelia had started giving me panty shots and had escalated to showing me their naked beavers. He was most impressed though when I told him what they'd said about other girls begging them to get me to call them.

He asked if Karen was pretty and so I told him that she was Homecoming Queen and what Shelly and Shelia had suggested about me getting my dick into a Homecoming Queen before I ever got to high school. He seemed to think that was hilarious also.

We finished out drinks and decided to go to bed. As I left his study the big smile came back on my face and it was still there when I entered Shelly and Shelia's bedroom. They were both in the ever-present long T-shirts, sitting in the middle of their big bed and I could tell they'd been waiting for me to appear.

"What's the word Jimmy?" Shelly asked.

"Shelly, you and Shelia are invited to a Mom fucking in your bed tomorrow after school," I announced.

"Jimmy!" they squealed in unison.

"Dad has run up the white flag and I accepted his surrender magnanimously," I said.

"Why in our bed and what do you mean we're invited?" Shelia asked.

"I told Mom you two were dying to become full fledged voyeurs and she suggested when we did it we should let you watch."

"Jimmy, you didn't tell her that about us did you?" Shelly asked.

'I did. I told her about you two peeking at us on the couch and wanting to hide in my closet if I brought Karen up to my room."

"How could you?" They both asked as they gave me a minor pummeling on the shoulders.

"I might as well tell you that Mom is even better at making me talk than the two of you are, and what are you bitching about? I told you she said it was all right if you watched."

That seemed to mollify them and as they stripped off their T-shirts and started undressing me I told them not to say a word to Mom about Dad's surrender. I asked them to just give her a peck on the cheek like always when we got home from school tomorrow and then come up to their room and wait, with the door open. I reminded them that dress was optional.

They had me naked by then and I just lay back in the middle of their bed and let them have their wicked way with me.

I guess the new had finally worn off of my arrival at the high school to drop my sisters off. No one seemed to be paying much attention as I let Shelly and Shelia out of the car and collected my panty shots. I did see Karen and Sharon standing together though and they both approached Shelly and Shelia as I got in the Vette and drove off to my school.

That afternoon as I arrived to get Shelly and Shelia, Karen and Sharon were waiting with them almost as if they were seeing them off. I was rewarded with a view of two bare beavers this afternoon and after I was back in my seat Shelly, who was in the middle, reached over and squeezed my boner then she played with it for a minute or two.

They told me that both Karen and Sharon had been very nice to them today and had treated them like long lost friends. Karen had said how nice I'd been and that she was anxious for me to call her again.

Once, when Sharon had been alone with Shelia she had pleaded again for Shelia to get me to call her; she even told her to let me know that she would make it worth my while. I told Shelly and Shelia that I would call both of them tonight and I asked Shelia to tell Sharon that she hadn't mentioned the "worth my while" part since she found out I was already going to call her.

When we got home Shelly and Shelia gave Mom a quick peck on the cheek and headed upstairs. Mom was in a T-shirt as usual but also had on cutoffs today. I pulled her to me for some serious kissing then gathered her up in my arms and headed toward the couch, but when I got close to it I turned and headed up the stairs.

"Jimmy, you little stinker, your father gave in didn't he?"

"Yes he did, in his study last night," I said.

"Goody, do your sisters know?"

"I'm sure they are waiting for our arrival at this very minute," I said.

"I hope I don't get embarrassed, I've never made love with anyone watching before, at least not that I know of."

"I'll try my best to keep your mind off the spectators. I just hope they'll be satisfied with watching for a while anyway, I'm afraid they fully intend to join in at some point," I said.

Mom blushed brightly at that but didn't say anything else. I stepped through the open door to Shelly and Shelia's room and put Mom down in the center of their big bed. I followed and was soon kissing Mom's lips and wrestling with her tongue. Her breasts felt wonderful mashed beneath my chest and I soon had a hand up under her T-shirt to tease one of her nipples.

Her arms were around me now, one hand caressing up and down my back and the other twirling through my hair. I felt Shelia and Shelly removing my shoes and socks so I raised my hips long enough to unfasten my pants and was grateful as they tugged them off also.

I moved a hand down to cup my mother's crotch and I could feel the heat from her cunt through her cutoffs. Squeezing her pussy for a little at first I then left it to unbutton her shorts. Finishing, I rose up and tugged on them and I felt a rush of blood to my cock as she lifted her hips.

She had on a real set of panties again and leaving them in place for the time being I took hold of the hem of her T-shirt. As Mom sensed what I wanted to do she raised a little so I could remove it. I always loved baring her titties and I gazed at them while I stripped off my shirt.

I lay back across her and luxuriated in the feel of her awesome titties and nipples pressed against my naked chest. Resuming our kissing, I raised my hips, hoping Shelly and Shelia would take the hint. They did and I was soon naked. As I put one leg between Mom's, she spread hers more widely and this gave me room to settle between her thighs. Lying naked on top of my mother now, and gently humping against her mound, I used my hand to aim my dickhead directly against her opening with only her panties holding me out.

I'd guessed that hope for more of this action had led Mom to wear panties and I didn't want to disappoint her. I began thrusting against the gusset as I lowered my lips to capture and have my way with a nipple and as my thrusting got stronger Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and her luscious legs around my waist and began pulling me to her in time with my thrust. I could tell Mom's actions were getting more urgent and so I increased the pressure behind my thrusting.

"Oh God, Jimmy, that's it! Keep it up, don't stop!"

I kept it up until Mom went limp and her arms and legs dropped off me. I made love to her face and neck and ears and throat for a while as she regained her composure; then I rose to my knees and pulled at her panties and she raised her hips again to help me.

Her beautifully trimmed auburn bush was soaked with her oils and I couldn't help lowering my mouth to her vulva and drinking her nectar. I licked the outer lips and then pushed my tongue inside for more. Soon I kissed her clit and kept it in my mouth as I teased it with my tongue. She began pushing up to my mouth with her pussy and after a minute I lay back on top of her to mount.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.