I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Around six PM the train horns let us know Jacob and Bill were back from the driving lesson. Jacob came in grinning and I'd expected Bill to come in too. He didn't. I had to hurry outside and flag him down before he was gone so he could get us lined out for the new driveway placement.

"Why don't I back out again and take a little better shot, then I'll leave it in place for the contractor? He should be able to get a good idea of what's needed if the truck's here. Just remind him all the wheels won't follow the same path out as they did in. He'll need to allow room for all the tracks I've been leaving," he said.

We called Mom out to make sure it was what she had in mind and she was fine with it. Bill parked it in what he considered the best place and shut it down. I took him back to the dealership so he could get his pickup.

When I returned it was time for something to eat. Tolishanea and Kamakeata were serving steak, potatoes, and beans again. They claimed growing boys needed plenty of red meat, and then ruined their serious demeanor when Kamakeata said Jacob and I already had plenty of pink meat, swinging.

The phone rang just as we'd finished eating and Mom picked it up. After hello, she listened for a few seconds and then said, "Hang on, I need to move to the study so we can talk."

She pressed the hold button and hung up the phone.

"That's Tiffany, Tom Dalrymple's air headed trophy wife - she's worried about the train noise and wondered if I'd heard it. She's already called the railroad. They told her there were no trains near enough for her to hear. She's very confused and can't reach Tom on the phone. I'll talk to her for a while and calm her down.

"Francis called after we got back. She's already made a deal for both houses and I'm sure Tiffany doesn't know about it yet. She'll know tomorrow, the closing is in your Dad's office at two PM. She and Jennifer Jackson will both have to sign, or make their mark, if they can't write," Mom said, laughing as she headed for the study.

We hung out in the kitchen teasing and flirting while Mom was on the phone. She came back about twenty minutes later and she hadn't even reached the kitchen before the phone rang again. She picked it up.

"Hello.

"Jennifer, what's up sweetie? Give me a few seconds to change phones," Mom told her, as she hit the hold again.

"I guess Jennifer is afraid of trains too, I'll be back," she said, as she headed to the study again.

"I didn't even know Mom knew those women," I said, to the room.

"She talks to them every day or two. She says they need guidance. Shelia and I met both of them, Mom made us visit once. They're not the brightest bulbs on the tree, but they are pretty and really built. I don't think either one is twenty-two yet," Shelly said.

"I'd be surprised if they aren't both still virgins," Shelia said, "Tom and Greg are both older than Daddy, and they seem a little limp in the wrist to me."

"They may be, I've always thought they were perverts," Shelly said.

"Maybe, but we don't really know much about them. I guess we've missed our chance if Mom has bought their houses," Shelia said, giggling.

"I'll get over it," Shelly said, giggling too.

"I'm sure Mr Dalrymple and Mr Jackson are fine upstanding gentlemen. If they prefer the company of other gentlemen it is certainly their choice, and it's nice of them to provide such comfortable homes for Jennifer and Tiffany. Besides, it leaves their wives free to bump fuzz with Jacob and me. It's just too bad we didn't know about it a little earlier," I said.

"I guess Jennifer doesn't know about the sale yet either. She didn't mention it," Mom said, when she got back.

"We were just talking about how we'd miss our neighbors," Shelly said.

"And Jimmy was sad he never did the nasty with either one of them," Shelia said, laughing at me.

"Miss them, you don't even know them. I think I'll invite them to dinner next week. I'm sure Tom and Greg will be too busy to come, but Tiffany and Jennifer would probably love to get out of their houses. Those old queers keep them on pretty short leashes.

"Told you," Shelia said.

"Told me what?" Mom asked.

"I told the others Tom and Greg were both funny."

"That's the word going around, but I don't think they ring each other's chimes. Anyway, it won't hurt to have their wives over to let Jimmy and Jacob get a look and feel of them. I'm sure they could use a little exposure to someone who might rub something hard against them," Mom said, laughing.

"Aw Mom, they're not gonna come over here and get naked."

"You never can tell, Jimmy. I seem to remember you do a good job on a gal that's wined up," Mom said, teasing me.

"He isn't the only one, if you show up tipsy around Jacob, you can lose track of your panties before you know it," Holly said.

"Holly and I are going to need a little relief before long, too. Now that he's over his funk, Jacob is making up for missed pussy. I'm not complaining, but Kim isn't out here nearly enough and I think we could use a Tiffany or a Jennifer to help out a little," Jenny said.

Jacob and I had the decency to blush, but I wasn't embarrassed. Wine had spread more than one pair of legs for me, and now, one specific type of fucking meant I could count on them spreading their legs anytime I wanted them to. I kept that thought to myself though.

The more I used this technique I'd discovered, the more I liked it. I already had plenty of willing women around and I'd only been at it for a couple of weeks. And the bonus of no jealously and minimum backtalk was great.

It wasn't like they wouldn't let me know if I was doing something they didn't approve of, they would, but they wouldn't keep harping on it after I told them no. I had the feeling I was one of the very few males in the world to enjoy that kind of cooperation. I was glad to have it and getting gladder by the second.

How many guys have a beautiful mother and beautiful twin sisters they're fucking, along with nine other gorgeous women and a sexy fourteen year old girl they're screwing too. Not to mention they all know about and approve of each other. I was betting I was one of a very damned few in such an enviable position.

We went to the TV room and watched a chick flick for the girls. After it was over we headed to bed where mine made it up to me. April and June must have really enjoyed the movie because they were especially enthusiastic about thanking me. I feel confident Jacob's Mom and Aunt made him feel better about it too.

The next morning I was up early and standing outside by my new truck before seven AM. Scott Jackson and his crew arrived right at seven and he walked over to me.

"Good morning, Jimmy, you're up early. What have you got here?" he asked, waving toward the truck.

"It's a tale in itself."

I told him how I'd acquired the truck and then the trailer. Lastly I told him how we were about to become cattle ranchers since I already had the bull rack and Mom liked it. Then I gave him the news about the driveway.

He laughed a little but called one of his hands over to stake it out. I left them at it and went inside to see if there was any breakfast yet. Was there ever.

I'd just finished stuffing myself when someone knocked at the front door. I went to see about it and it was Scott.

"We've got the driveway staked out, come take a look and see if it's what you had in mind," he said.

I did and it was. He asked me to back the truck out of the way so they could get started.

"My lessons haven't advanced to backing yet. Can you drive it?"

"Sure, where do you want to park it?" he asked.

"Along the curb I guess."

He opened the door and got in, looked around again and got back out.

"The transmission is out of my league. I've driven big trucks before but none with anything like that. I don't think I should try it," he said.

"I'll call Bill and see if he can come move it for us."

They called Bill to the phone right away and I told him the problem.

"I guess backing needs to be your next lesson. I'll come right over and move it out of the way," he said.

Scott said he'd already called the landscaper to come and take up the grass and then he went around to the back, where his men were working. Bill got there within half an hour and he'd just parked the truck when the landscaper arrived.

I thanked Bill and then fetched Scott to give the landscapers the scoop. I followed him back to where they were working.

"I took some just in case precautions when I built this house. Both ends are in good shape to be taken off and get extensions.

"I couldn't imagine they would ever need any more space, but when you have two extra truckloads of stone, you might as well count on using it sooner or later.

"We used a different mortar on the ends, it looks the same but it isn't as strong. We'll be able to reuse all the stone without a big hassle cleaning it," he said.

"I hope it comes down faster this way too."

"Not really, since we do have to do some cleaning, but we can use unskilled labor for that and keep the main guys working on the important stuff.

"I guess you're going to need a good bit of fence built, if you're going to keep your new cows off the runway," he said.

"I hadn't thought of that, but count on it. I don't want to have to land among them."

"I'll probably sub that out but I'll do a little planning tonight to see what it looks like on the plat," he said.

"While you're looking, you might as well include the two adjoining properties, Mom bought them both yesterday," I told him.

"Man, they both have some acreage with them. Is fence all we'll need to build there?"

"I hadn't even thought of that. I'll have to ask mother. Let me go see if she's up yet."

I found Mom and the others eating, but they were nearly through. I asked her about the other houses and was shocked by her answer.

"I never did like either one of those tacky things. I want Scott to get rid of them," she said, at once.

"What about the stuff in them?"

"They'll be taking their things and if there's anything left that's useable, we'll look at it. I doubt I'll want any of it though. Maybe Scott can get some good out of it," she said.

I started to go and ask him about it but decided I'd be running back and forth for nothing much. Mom could just give it to him straight, but I wanted to be there to see the look on his face when he heard it.

When Mom got around to telling him, I was there, and he was shocked. He didn't mention it, but I knew he was thinking neither house was over eight years old.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.