I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

As we left the study, Judith and I managed to merge ourselves into the crowd around Kathy. The whole crew was still welcoming and entertaining her. We hadn't been missed while we were doing the dirty deed in the study and our return wasn't noted either, at least no one said anything about it.

After a few minutes I sidled up beside Kathy, putting my arm around her waist, and shortly the crowd nonchalantly dispersed, one or two at a time. Kathy and I ended up more or less alone.

"What's your idea of fun for the day? With your get out of school free pass, I think you should get to do whatever you want," I said.

"I thought we might go up to your room and talk over some of the finer points of our unfinished business from last Saturday," she said, blushing.

"That does sound like fun, let's go."

I hugged her to me and we headed toward my room. I had a slight conscience attack on the way, since I knew if things worked as I planned, Kathy would soon be losing a lot of her free will. Thinking about the wringer that Kim was putting Jacob through made my conscience ashamed of itself for even speaking up.

When you think about it, free will for one person in a relationship usually includes a loss of some free will for others in that relationship. I wanted Kathy and I wanted all the others too - now that I had the means, I meant for the lions share of the free will to belong to me. I didn't intend to let things become overly complicated.

As soon as we were in my room with the door closed, Kathy came into my arms kissing and hugging. She pressed her body to mine firmly and naturally I let my hands stray down her back to her cute little ass. Along with being a titty man, and a legman, I was an ass man too and Kathy's was nearly too good to be true for a girl her age, hell, for a girl any age. It reminded me of a luscious ripe peach and in my hands was the best place I knew for it.

Kathy was letting me know she wanted it today, and sooner than later. I was going to give it to her, sooner, even though she'd be getting more than she was expecting.

She took the lead in maneuvering us toward the bed and I didn't resist. When we were bedside she stalled to begin dispensing with my clothes, so I returned the favor. We kept our mouths pressed to each other's as much as we could and after only a couple of minutes I knelt to slip her panties down off her legs, leaving she and I both naked.

Kathy pulled me to her and lay back on the bed. I was kissing again and fondling now before we were even horizontal.

"You're not going to hold out on me today are you?" she asked.

"If I don't hear stop, you and I will be fucking soon."

"Oh, that sounds so nasty, and it makes me quiver."

I cut the conversation short with my lips on hers, but the quivering kept on as my hand roamed to her breast to pinch and tease. Moving one leg over hers, I let it settle between them, pressing my hard dick to her hip and humping against it.

Kathy moaned as I began trailing kisses down over her chin, then throat and eventually down to her breasts. When my lips took over the nipple teasing from my fingers, I let my hand stroke its way down over her flat belly, tease her pubes a while, and then play with her pussy.

Within a few seconds her hips began squirming and she began to moisten. I let my lips and kisses follow the trail blazed by my hand and soon I was completely between her legs with my mouth on her pussy.

"I thought we were going to do it for real."

"I thought we were too, that's why I'm going to make sure to get your motor running. It'll help things later."

"It's already helping things," she said, and by now the quiver was in her voice too.

I licked, sucked and teased until Kathy went ballistic. I picked it up again after she'd had a little time to recover and within a few more minutes she was panting again.

I kissed my way back up her body and when my dickhead was brushing in her pubes I whispered for her to put me in. Her hand was tentative but she did put me to her entrance.

When she let go, I pushed and to my surprise, I was through her hymen and halfway in with the first thrust. She gave a little start, but she didn't show much pain. This was a welcomed change for me and I pulled back and then pushed again.

"Oh, that didn't hurt very badly at all. I'd heard it would really sting, but it just feels different, a little," she said.

"I'm glad, because sometimes it does hurt."

"Even if it had, it would have been worth it. Now, show me the good part," she said.

I tried my best, by first working my way all the way up in her and then stroking slowly. In minutes I could tell she really liked it and I smiled to myself as her hips began working with me.

"Oh, Jimmy, it's good. I think I'm going to like this a lot," she said, concentrating on her feelings now.

Her legs came around my ass to grip me then, and she started pulling me in deeper, or trying to. I could tell that she was getting close again so I slowed my pace and waited for her to ask why.

When she did, I told her that I thought we should try something else since she didn't seem sore. She agreed and I withdrew, getting her up on her knees with her head to the mattress.

Kathy was still young, but she already had a wonderfully cute ass. I felt a jolt through my dick at my first look at her in this position and I got another one when I thought about what was coming.

I placed my dick myself this time and pushed back into her tight warm wetness, leaning over her back and taking a titty in each hand as I resumed my fucking. Kathy groaned again and after only seconds she was pushing her ass back at me.

With some of the others, performing this procedure had taken a little of the fun out of the fucking. It didn't with Kathy though. Maybe it was because she was a virgin and maybe it was that she was so special to me already. Whatever caused it I was having to try hard to keep from coming.

When I knew she was nearly ready, I pushed it all the way up her and tried to grind my dickhead against her cervix. My right hand left its titty and my fingers went to work on her clitoris. Seconds later Kathy was screaming in pleasure and then she slipped away into that special dreamland.

I caught her by the hips as she winked out and gave her three more strokes that she couldn't feel. I could though and they made me pump her full of come. My still hard dick slipped from her as I let her slump to the mattress, then I stretched her out so she'd be comfortable and pulled the covers over both of us.

I knew I'd have a few minutes of free time now and I spent them kissing and nibbling in and around Kathy's ears. I teased her nipples unmercifully and though she was out of it, they weren't; they pulsed and seemed near bursting. I decided to try something new and I began telling her how much she meant to me and that I loved her, whispering into her ear, as she lay there unconscious.

Kathy was as in love when she woke as any of the rest had been. She was astounded by it but she knew it was there.

"I can't believe it, Jimmy. I've had a terrible crush on you since that first day at the dealership but this isn't the same. I'm madly in love with you now and I just know that I'm yours forever," she said, excited.

"I have a little confession to make, several of them in fact," I said, and then I told her everything.

She did better than take it in stride, she approved of it all whole-heartedly. She could see no wrongdoing on my part. I told her about Holly, Jenny, and Jacob too and about how things were so complicated now.

"And Jacob doesn't know how to do this?" she asked.

"No, I wanted to tell him once or twice, but Mom and all the others insisted that I shouldn't. I don't know why they feel that way, it seems that it would make everything so easy," I told her.

"I'm with them Jimmy, this is your technique and you should keep it to yourself. Your Mom and the rest of us can just put the pressure on Kim and make her act right if she wants to keep Jacob. That will leave Holly and Jenny for you and everything will be great!" she said, beaming a smile.

"Don't you think I have enough women for myself by now?" I asked.

"You can never get enough women Jimmy, you need all you can get," she said, and she sounded so serious about it.

"I just think Jacob needs a few for himself."

"Then he can pull his head out of his ass and get them. He's trying his best to give up his mother and his aunt just for Kim. If he doesn't have any better sense than that, all the rest of us should just help him out," she said, and laughed at her own logic.

Something strange was going on and now I knew it. I was certain that Kathy would have never thought this way so strongly before she'd had the treatment. Whatever else it did, it made the women slant their judgment in favor of me. That wasn't such a bad things, come to think of it, but I thought they were carrying it just a little too far.

"How are you feeling, are you sore?"

"Not really, I feel a little tender down there but that doesn't mean I'm not up for more. Maybe you shouldn't put me out so far again so soon though, now that I know what it's like, I'm not sure I need much of that," she said, and then giggled hysterically.

"What's so funny?"

"My attitude I think. I just got my first dose of dick and here I am telling you how to do it. With the practice you've been getting, I'm not much of one to advise you."

"You are the one that is going to get it so you might as well get what you want," I said, and then rolled over onto her for another twenty minutes of fun.

Like the others, she seemed determined to clean up my dick as soon as we were through, policing the whole area with her lips and tongue. She did a bang up job and then told me I didn't need to when I started returning the favor. I told her that I wanted to and she acquiesced at once, bragging on my skills during the pleasant chore.

Kathy wanted to go down and talk to my mother and the other girls after that and it suited me fine. I wanted to talk to Jacob. I'd made up my mind that their advice was wrong on that score and I couldn't wait to tell him how to get things settled down around here.

When we got downstairs the women were gathered around the kitchen counter, kibitzing, while Tolishanea and Kamakeata were putting lunch together. I saw that Holly and Jenny seemed to be especially solicitous of Kim and that Jacob was hanging back a little, probably thinking it would help if Kim, his mother and his aunt all became friends.

He didn't have any idea how close they would all be before long but I was about to clue him in.

Kathy couldn't keep the big shit-eating smile off her face and when Mom saw it she rushed to us. Mom stole Kathy away and soon all my group of girls were kissing and hugging on her and it seemed that they were treating her a lot like Holly and Jenny had been treating Kim. I caught Jacob's eye and motioned him to me, saying that we needed to take care of something out on my Hummer.

Jacob's grin was also wide and I figured he'd probably gotten his dick wet this morning too. He didn't know it, but he had to get it wet again before Kim left.

"You look happier than I've seen you in days," I said.

"I am, I know I shouldn't brag about it, but I can't help telling you. Kim put some on me as soon as we got alone together and I can hardly believe it. She seemed almost as anxious as I was," he said.

"That's great, and I hope she'll be anxious to try it again this afternoon," I said.

"Huh."

"Jacob, buddy, have I got a deal for you."

After making him swear to keep it to himself, I told him the story from its beginning with Barbara. He didn't believe it at first, but the more I told him about it, the quicker he came around.

Jacob asked me dozens of questions that I just couldn't answer, about how it worked and why it worked.

"Hell Jacob, I don't know the how or why, it just happened with Barbara, by accident is the best way to put it. I don't have the answers, but I do have instructions, detailed instructions for the end of your troubles with Kim and any other woman you get your dick in," I said.

He kept silent then and listened. I gave him the steps and then I made him go over them again and again. We were barely at a stopping place when Mom came to get us for lunch.

I think she suspected I'd told him the secret when she saw us talking so seriously. She didn't say anything right then though, she just led us in to lunch, but she invited me into the study to discuss something right after the meal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.