I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Since I'd been one of the first to get a massage, and since I'd been left raring to, I hung around with those waiting in yet another bedroom that was being used as a waiting room. Jacob came in just after I did and he looked ready for action himself.

May had taken Mom with her, and June led Holly off, then April appeared in the door.

"I'll need a couple of you girls to help Barbara to her room. Sometimes she's a little unsteady after I get through with her," she said, and then winked at me.

Shelly and Shelia were up at once and they went off with April. Gail followed them, since she was next in line for April's attention. I watched a few minutes later as Shelly and Shelia went by, one on either side of Barbara, who did seem a little woozy.

We just sat around gabbing and after a few minutes I noticed Tolishanea and Kamakeata weren't with us. I asked about them and Judith said that they were waiting for Dad, to let him know what was happening and to bring him up for his treatment when he got home.

They brought him in after only a few more minutes, and as he sat down, he started bragging on me for this idea.

"It was really Mom's idea, I only stumbled onto April, May, and June when I was helping Barbara get things going. She's the one that knew them and she introduced us."

"Well, I'm happy about it, no matter who got it done. I just hope there aren't too many of us for them to take care of. Maybe we should split it up somehow," he said.

"I asked May about that and she said this would be fine. It is a little more than they are accustomed to doing at once, but she said we could make it up to them with a little consideration tomorrow. I was thinking along the lines of breakfast in bed at first, but after my treatment, I'm thinking of naming my children after them when I get some," I said.

"Is it really that good?" Dad asked.

"It was great. It made getting my ass kicked during the lesson worth while," I said.

"It's funny, but I saw Shelly and Shelia leading Barbara to her room and she didn't seem like she wanted to do anything but sleep," Dad said.

"I think it all depends on what condition they intend to leave you in. Maybe you should tell them if you want to go right to bed after they're done. I don't really know that much about it, but it can't hurt to ask."

"No, it can't, and if that's what they can do, I want to be put out right away. I've been feeling a lot of tension with this latest deal I'm working on and I've had some trouble sleeping too. If they can put me out for the night, I won't mind skipping supper at all," he said.

May came back with Mom then and she looked like she could climb a mountain right now. She bragged on May, after giving Dad a welcome home kiss.

"Jack, I asked May about all the tension you've been feeling and she says that it will be history when she's done with you. Jimmy, you and Jacob need to move May's table into our bedroom for your Dad's treatment, and then bring it back when May is done with him," Mom said.

We got up and followed May back to her makeshift treatment room. She sent Jacob off with the table and asked me to help her gather some of the other things. She didn't say anything else until Jacob was gone.

"Barbara will be ready for a visit after a couple of hours. She'll be sleeping until then, so you need to let her. After a while just go on in and have your wicked way with her. April said she left her needy," she said, and then giggled.

"I don't know what to say or how to thank you."

"Don't worry about that at all. You're Mom knew what to say and she said it this afternoon. Our list of clients has dropped dramatically, but our income has grown by leaps and bounds. You can count on getting your back, or anything else you can think of, rubbed often.

"Now help me get this stuff together, so I can go and make your Dad understand how indispensable we are," she said, and giggled again.

Tolishanea and Kamakeata had some sandwiches and soup ready in the kitchen, so Jacob and I ate while May was working Dad over. We'd been finished about ten minutes when she came out and signaled for us.

"You need to help me get him into bed, he's so relaxed now that he's almost out of it, and it would be a bummer if he fell getting off the table," she said.

We went in to help him and he was as limp as a noodle. After we got him into bed we grabbed her table and other things and took them back upstairs. Shelly and Shelia were just coming out from their turns so everyone went down to eat before the last rounds. Jacob and I decided we could handle another couple of sandwiches too.

The massages continued after we finished eating, but Shelly, Shelia, Gail, and I went up to Shelly and Shelia's big bed. I knew better than to get anything serious started with them and they knew about my appointment for later.

"Jimmy has been a bad boy and he has to go see the teacher for his punishment," Shelly said, teasing.

"Jimmy has to go see the teacher about another dream come true," I said.

"Another dream come true, what was the first one," Shelia asked.

"Well the first dream come true was making love to Judith and the next dream come true was getting a date with Kathy," I said.

"What about Shelly, Shelia, and I?" Gail asked.

"None of you could be a dream come true, because I never even dreamed I'd have a chance with you. If we widen the scope to hot fantasies that came true, you'd sure as hell count," I said.

It was the right thing to say, because I got an awful lot of kissing and groping over it. I decided I could probably restrain myself at the last so I spent the next thirty minutes kissing, licking, and groping a little myself. Judith and Kathleen got some attention too after they came in from their massages.

When I slipped into Barbara's room I was happy to see the lights had been dimmed instead of extinguished. I had no trouble seeing my way and I found her asleep with only a sheet for cover.

Even under the sheet she looked fantastic and since she was flat on her back just now I could see her breasts showed up as inviting mounds in the material. I took hold of it and pulled it down slowly, unveiling her.

I'd already had visual confirmation of her loveliness, in the pool, but in the low light of her bedroom she looked even more desirable. She moved slightly as the sheet came completely off her, rolling to her side. This view reminded me that her ass was beautiful too.

I was already naked and I eased into the bed behind her, putting one arm over her and searching for a titty right away. I found one, gave it a gentle squeeze, and then teased the nipple as I moved myself up against her in the spoon position.

Her hips made a little motion as my dick settled between her ass cheeks, and she made an incoherent sound, as if she were talking in her sleep. I let my hand leave the titty and I caressed my way down to her bush, playing in it with my fingers when I got there.

Barbara flexed her hips toward my hand slightly and then stiffened as she woke. I could feel her tense up for a second or two and then relax, settling back against me.

"Have I got a mystery lover so soon?" she asked, whispering.

I won't be a mystery for very long, but I do intend to be your lover," I said, kissing the back of her neck.

"You won't hurt me will you?" she asked, whispering again and sounding shy.

"I won't if you mind me, but you could earn yourself a spanking if you don't."

She shivered as I said it, and it made me wonder what she was thinking of. Barbara acted almost as if she was frightened by me, but I didn't see how she could be. If she wanted to stop this I had no doubt that she could, physically.

"I'll mind you, I'll do what you say - just don't hurt me, please," she said, pleading.

I was a little more surprised since she sounded resigned to her fate, instead of anxious for it, like May had led me to believe she was. Still, no matter what the circumstances, I was going to fuck Barbara unless she raised hell about it, soon.

"I've tried to be a good girl. I've never let the boys touch me before, but I can tell you aren't going to let me be a good girl any longer," she said, quivering in my arms.

Could that be right? Could Barbara be a virgin, still? I didn't think so, but I was in an excellent position to find out. I pushed my hand down past her bush to get a finger to her lips, but she kept her legs tightly together.

"Give me room. I don't want to be rough, but you have to do as I say," I told her, and felt her legs move apart a little and she shuddered in my arms.

It was enough for me to find her damp slit, and I could feel the tiny bump of her clitoris as my finger moved over it. It wasn't fully aroused yet, but it had swelled slightly. I wiggled a finger in her opening and collected some of her oil, spreading it over her clitty and then toying with it.

Barbara sucked in a breath and flexed her hips as I teased her. I could feel goose bumps springing up on her arms as she lay there, mostly passive. I still wasn't sure what type of game she was playing, but it had me boiling already and I had to fight the urge to force my way between her legs and fuck her savagely, now.

"You're going to do all those nasty things I've heard about to me, aren't you. You played with my titties and now you're rubbing my pussy. You're going to fuck me aren't you Jimmy?" she asked, sounding excited now.

I didn't reply. I just kept teasing her and as I did her hips moved more purposely and she rolled toward me lying flat on the bed and reaching her head up to kiss me. Her tongue was lively in my mouth after only a few seconds and her arms had come around me to hold me close.

I left off her clit and moved down to push a finger between her lips, and then up into her. Her tunnel was much tighter than I expected, but she didn't have a hymen. I was glad about that and I hadn't expected to find one there, even after what she'd said.

"Oh, oh, Jimmy, you've done it haven't you, you've got your finger in me. No boy's ever done that to me before," she said.

"Well are you glad or not?"

"I'm glad, so glad. I hoped you or Jacob would do it to me. I've always been afraid of men," she said, and a little light shined for me.

"Even though I'm only a boy, I'm still going to fuck you," I told her, gruffly, and she shivered again.

"I know. I know you will. I want you to. I was so glad when your mother told me that you probably would. I've only been with girls or women before," she said, and then kissed me again, more passionately.

I couldn't believe it, but it seemed true. Too good to be true. She was a grown virgin, and with no hymen, at least that was what she was telling me. I couldn't remember ever being this turned on. I pulled my lips from hers and found a nipple to nibble and kiss.

She shook all over as I sucked and teased her nipple while I finger fucked her good. She was as juicy as a freshwater clam by now, and her hips had her pussy in motion around my finger. If I'd had time, I'd have been panting over what I was about to do to her.

Too hot to wait any longer, I moved between her legs and she spread them wide as I got in place. My dick head poked around toward her entrance, but with her hips moving I didn't hit the right spot.

"Put me in. Use your hand to guide me. I'm ready to fuck you now."

I could feel her hand trembling as she took hold of my dick. She pressed the head between her lips, right at her entrance.

"Rub the head up and down between your lips, get it wet and slippery, that'll make it better."

She did it, tentatively at first and then more vigorously as she got the feel of a dickhead between her labia. I still had a hard time believing this, but it seemed more likely as we went along. She just didn't seem to know exactly what to expect.

I knew what to expect though. I could tell I was going to be in very familiar territory soon and I was happy about it. Even over the scent of the massage oils April had used I could smell Barbara's pussy. It smelled hot felt hot as she played my glans over it.

When she put it to her entrance again I pressed in slowly and she tensed as I did.

"I really haven't done it before Jimmy. Please be gentle," she said, meekly.

"Hurting you is the last thing I want to do and I can tell you haven't done it. You're not going to believe how much fun you're about to have."

I pressed it in her more slowly than I ever had before and I loved the feel of my dick pushing her labia aside to worm its way into her body. As I luxuriated in the enveloping wet heat I thought about the strawberry blonde bush I was pushing myself up under.

I withdrew after about a two-inch penetration and then pushed again. I made it a little further, still moving slowly, and when I pulled back this time, she put her arms around me again and spread her legs wider. I wasn't in any hurry tonight, because this felt wonderful, she was wonderful.

Two more slow strokes had me fully imbedded and I made firm contact with her cervix. She gasped when I bumped it and gripped me tighter. I stroked her slowly, but firmly for a good while then, and she kept getting hotter and hotter, moaning out each time I found the end of her sheath.

I maneuvered a little and managed to get most of my upper body's weight on my elbows, and to get both my hands full of titty. My thumbs played with the nipples when I wasn't sucking them. It was hell, but I kept my pace slow because I was enjoying her body and her reactions to my thrusting.

Barbara picked up her legs and wrapped them around my ass then. It changed the angle of our union a little and let me get it further up her. I was smacking her cervix firmly now with every long stroke and from the way she was shaking and trembling I knew that she liked it. She went off beneath me before I even realized she was close.

I wasn't close, so I held it all the way up her to let her inner muscles work me over and I kissed her face and throat, pinching her nipples too. She went limp and her arms and legs slipped off me so I kept my weight off her to let her catch her breath.

"It was wonderful Jimmy, I did love it."

"It isn't over Barbara. That was only the first of many for you tonight."

Without slipping out, I rolled us over until she was on top. This gave me even better access to her titties after she leaned in close and it let me get my hands on her lovely ass. With only a little coaching, she was posting a trot on my pole and I was sucking and squeezing her titties again.

Barbara caught on quickly and as I played with her titties and provided a pole for her to hump on I began to get wound up. Then she found a new stroke, one that I hadn't been involved in before. She leaned her upper body down onto me and stopped raising and lowering her ass to fuck me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.