I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Dad got home a little later than usual, around six-thirty PM. Shelly, Shelia, and I heard him come through the front door and then close it. I imagined him entering the bedroom and finding Mom on the bed. Sure enough we heard their bedroom door close about ninety seconds later. Our dinner was delayed that night, as it was eight PM before Mom left the bedroom.

The girls and I went down to the kitchen and found Mom puttering, putting a meal together. She had that freshly fucked look on her face along with a smile that she couldn't wipe off. She pecked Shelly and Shelia on the cheek but I had to have a real kiss and a feel of her fabulous ass. I reluctantly let her break the kiss after a couple of minutes.

"Jimmy, you little stinker, let me get some food on the table. If you get me going again we'll all have to go to bed hungry and your poor father won't be able to show up at work tomorrow," she said, laughing.

"I'm sorry Mom but you are such a temptation. I have a hard time feeling sorry for Dad though, considering what he's suffering from."

"Me too Jimmy, I think your father has finally out-smarted himself, and I'm not going to help him out of his self-made trap," she said, giggling.

It sounded as if Mom might be cutting a little closer to the bone than was good for Dad, or me. I decided to try and let this conversation change directions. It sounded like she had figured out the teasing horse plan Dad had dreamed up and that she fully intended to make him do his duty every time I started her motor. What the hell, I was playing by his rules. Like Mom said, he'd set the trap and now he'd caught himself.

Mom got dinner together and had Shelia go call Dad to come eat. He looked a little tired when he got to the table but he was in a good mood and we all had a nice visit during dinner.

After we were finished the girls and I went back upstairs to study. I stopped in their room for a minute to check and see if either of them had given Mom any hint about my agreement with Dad to only tease and not to actually fuck her. They promised that they hadn't and I went into my room to hit the books.

I only had a little schoolwork to do and as I finished I fell back into thinking about Mom and what she'd said. I wondered if she actually knew the plan or was only guessing. I also wondered if she knew about the other women Dad was fucking at work. I doubted it; she would probably raise at least a little hell if she did. Fucking Dad to within an inch of his life didn't seem to be the kind of punishment most women would give their husbands for infidelity.

This was getting me nowhere and I gave it up. I showered and was about to get into my bed when I decided to see if Shelly and Shelia would like some company. Sure enough they were just a little lonesome and Shelly told me to get rid of my boxers before I got in. Then she climbed out to let me slide in to the middle and I saw she was naked so I knew Shelia was dressed just like her. She got back in bed after me and then my two beautiful sisters took my mind off all my troubles.

I was just letting my mind drift in study hall the next day and it hit me. I guess my new sex life had skewed my perception. I hit on the solution to my Dad's don't fuck my woman order. If I could get Mom hot as a two-dollar pistol every day after school and leave her in bed for Dad when he got home, he'd be getting exactly what he'd said he wanted.

With Mom wanting it everyday and Dad not really able to tell her no, and with three women at work wanting their share, I thought Dad would have a pretty tough time keeping up the pace. In fact, when I thought about it, what Mom had said the night before seemed to be a little hint in this direction. If it was a hint, did Mom actually want me to fuck her? The more I thought about it the more it seemed to fit.

When I picked up Shelia and Shelly that afternoon they told me that Karen had been really friendly to them all day but a couple of the older girls had teased her about robbing the cradle. They said Sharon McKelvy hadn't been one of them though and that she had redoubled her efforts to try and get them to help her get a date with me.

"Maybe next week. I have a new plan for the Mom and Dad problem and I'll be needing to conserve my strength to carry it out," I told them.

"What plan?" they said, in unison.

How did they do that? I told them what I had come up with and asked what they thought of it.

"Let me get this straight, you plan to keep Mom so horny that she will fuck Dad until he cries uncle?" Shelly asked.

"Yes, and I think Mom was trying to give me a hint to do just that last night. It seems as if Mom has somehow figured out Dad's little scheme and I also think she actually wants to fuck me. I just think she intends to make Dad come around out of necessity," I said.

"Ain't that a bitch? Mom is planning on screwing Dad into submission, what a hoot," Shelia said and then laughed.

We got home and as we entered the house Mom was drinking a cup of coffee at the table. She remained sitting as Shelly and Shelia gave her a peck on the cheek but as I approached she stood up and put her arms around me as I gave her a real kiss. She hugged me even closer to her and actually pressed her mound to me as we kissed.

"I can feel that you're happy to see me Jimmy," she said, teasing, and the girls giggled as they headed upstairs.

"I've already got dinner ready, all I'll have to do is warm it up later. Just in case you've got time to give me a little teasing," Mom whispered in my ear, with as sexy a voice as I'd ever heard from her.

I blushed.

"We wouldn't want your father to get home and find that his little stallion had neglected his duties, would we?" she asked, in that same sexy voice.

"Mom do I detect you doing a little teasing of your own?" I asked.

"I'm not teasing, I mean business, and if you still find your old Mom attractive I suggest you get me over to the couch and light my fire so you can leave me simmering in bed, waiting for your father to get home and do his duty," she said.

I'm much too polite and respectful to argue with my mother. I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the living room and was about to lay her down on the couch.

"Why don't you put me down standing so we can help each other get undressed? I feel like getting right to the fun today," Mom said.

Ever obedient, I did as she asked. We stripped each other quickly and then Mom lay on the couch, holding her arms out to me.

"Come to mama baby boy," Mom said, and then she giggled.

I knelt beside the couch and gave Mom another kiss and as I left her lips to trail kisses down her throat to the fun mountains, she began telling me.

"I don't want to have any misunderstandings. I'm not mad at your father and I'm not trying to be mean to him. It's just that he's planned this little scheme and I intend to remind him that I'm not just a pretty face. I know your father a lot better than he thinks I do.

"I think I know why he wanted you to try and rev me up a little and the cause for that is mostly his own fault. I know about the three women he diddles at work and I've known since the first day that he came home after sampling one. I have a very sensitive nose and I could smell pussy on him as soon as he walked in the door that night.

"A couple of days later I went to his office and found the woman by her scent, I recognized her perfume. She nearly pissed her pants when I asked if I could come to her apartment that night for a little chat. I let her ... Oh Jimmy, that is so good," Mom said, interrupting her narrative as I began sucking a nipple and worrying it with my tongue.

"Anyway, I had a talk with Julian and I told her it was fine with me if she and your father wanted to have a little fun. I just made sure he hadn't put any pressure on her for sex, even though I felt he would never do anything like that. I also made sure that she knew I was all for it and that she wouldn't be worried about getting caught in a bad situation. I also told her to let any other women he seemed to be lusting for know that it was fine with me but to just make sure he never found out I knew," Mom said.

She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing but she wasn't helping any, I didn't mind. I felt like I was just kind of worshiping at the altar of my mother's beautiful body.

"I really didn't mind either. I love your father so much, if he wants a little stray pussy, I want him to have it. I trusted him to be discrete and to be safe. I knew he loved me and I considered it an anonymous gift from me to him. I even eased up on him at home so he would have plenty to share. I decided later that was a mistake, since he seemed to think that I had lost some interest.

"When he collected another girl at work, and then another, I decided to make sure I got my share and I've made it a point to have him three times one week and four the next since then. I'm guessing he sprang his little teasing scheme on the night of your birthday, am I right?" she asked.

I had to raise my head from between her legs, where I was busily licking, to confirm this. I knew that I didn't have time to think my answer over, and though Dad had made me promise not to tell, I couldn't fib to Mom. I loved my Dad but I loved my Mom too and after all, she was the parent with the pussy. I was going to tell her anything she wanted to know.

"You're exactly right," I said.

"I thought so, though it took me until the morning after the dance to figure out what he was up too. It was all too easy to decipher though and I'm surprised he thought he could pull it off.

"You had me ready for a sound fucking on this couch that first night and I knew something pretty strong had to be keeping a fourteen year old virgin from slipping the dick to his dripping mother, who was obviously more than ready for it. After the wine had worn off the next day it didn't take me long to decide that your father was all that could be holding you back.

"You're getting me really close now Jimmy. I know I haven't been helping but I had to get this ironed out. I'll be quiet now so you can get me off and after you put me in bed you can tell me all the details," she said.

I was licking away at her labia, just holding her near a climax. When she finished I put a lip lock on her clit and drew a little suction as I pushed a finger up her pussy and pumped it in and out. I lashed her clit with my tongue and made short work of her. She screamed out her feelings and after she went limp I partially covered her body with mine and told her how much I loved her, between kisses around her neck and ears. When her breathing had calmed I gathered her in my arms and took her to her bed.

Then I told her the whole story, though she knew the most important facts.

"In other words, I was almost completely correct, except for the stipulation that you were free to go ahead if I specifically asked you to?" she asked.

"Yes."

"And the other day when I was screaming, do it Jimmy, do it, you didn't think I was being specific enough?"

"Oh I knew what you wanted or I thought I did, and he had already straightened me out on my original misconception; but by that time I had begun to get an inkling that I might be able to change his mind completely," I explained.

"And how did you plan to do that?" she asked, with a twinkle in her beautiful eyes.

"I didn't know then, I just had a feeling that I could; today a plan struck me though," I told her.

"And what was this plan?"

"Well I thought I would do my best to get you revved up and demanding his attention every day. I don't think he can keep up with all four of you if I can get you to keep the pressure on," I said.

"You see Jimmy, great minds do think alike. I'd come to the same conclusion. If I get tired of waiting, at least now I know the magic words," she said, grinning.

"Please don't tell him I spilled the beans Mom, I promised him I wouldn't. Since you figured so much of it out anyway, I decided to come clean. I really felt it was kind of an underhanded thing to do in the first place but you're just so beautiful and sexy, after he gave me the pep talk, I couldn't resist," I said, begging.

"I wouldn't dream of telling him. Even though it might have been a little sneaky on his part, it's just like him; he's a lawyer after all. In fact I've enjoyed every bit of it; I think it's great fun and the most exciting thing that's happened around this house in years. I also think it's hilarious that your father is getting bitten on the butt by the very thing he wished for. By the way, do you're sisters know about this?" she asked.

"Yes, I can't keep anything from them. They gang up on me you know," I told her, complaining.

"With your three's new relationship, what do they think of the situation," she asked.

"They are about to pee in their pants just thinking you and I might get to do it. They were really excited the other day when you were telling me "Do it Jimmy." They even snuck down the stairs and peeked at us.

"They've also asked if they could hide in the closet and watch if I get Karen to come up to my room after our date Friday night. I don't understand it myself but I think they want me to screw someone else much more than I actually want to do it, except for you that is. I don't mind telling you that if I'd had my way you would have been my first, that night on the couch," I told her.

"Let's just have a little more patience Jimmy, and you can tell Shelly and Shelia that if your Dad gives you the go ahead, we'll do it the first time up in their bed and they can watch as closely as they want. If that's all right with you of course," Mom said.

"I think it will be fun. I'd better go on up and tell them what's going on though, I'm sure they're wondering what's up, do I need to give you a booster before I leave?"

"It would be fun but now that I know the magic words I might not be able to resist. Just go get the twins to relieve the pressure for you and I'll wait here to make sure your father does his duty."

Going back to the living room, I gathered up our clothes and shoes. I took Mom's into her bedroom and gave her another kiss as I was leaving.

Shelly and Shelia were naked in their big bed and had the covers turned down, waiting for me, when I entered their room. They'd left a space for me between them and I realized that Dad wasn't the only one that had to do his duty; thankfully I enjoyed mine to the utmost.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.