I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Jimmy - by the pool

I was happy as a pig in shit when Mom told us that Barbara Cushionberry would be coming to be our PE teacher and to also start some martial arts training. I didn't even dream that I'd be able to have my wicked way with her, but hope springs eternal.

As Barbara left to head back to her apartment to pack a few of her things, Mom motioned me to her and told the others that they could hit the pool if they wanted too, but told them to keep their suits on for a while at least, then she led me into Dad's study.

"Jimmy, we have something we need to talk over, just the two of us," she said, after I closed the door.

"What's that Mom?" I asked, I had a hint but wanted to make her say it.

"I was completely off base to encourage the sharing scheme, and it isn't working out very well," she said, looking contrite.

"No it isn't, I don't like it and Jacob doesn't like it and I'm pretty sure that no one likes it much. Nobody has come out and said it to my face, but that's the feeling I get. I know that Jacob certainly doesn't want to share Kim and I don't want to share Kathy, we've talked about that."

"I've made a mess of things and I don't know how to fix it, what are we going to do?" she asked, clearly upset.

"We aren't going to do anything; nothing overt anyway. Kamakeata and Tolishanea have volunteered to help make sure Jacob doesn't have any unused hardons to share. They noticed right away that the scheme wasn't going to work. I'm not going to make any more advances toward Holly and Jenny, and I'm hoping I can get him set up with Sharon and Karen both."

"That does sound like an easy way out if it works. I just hope it will work. I'm also hoping the new PE teacher will help out," she said.

"Do you think that there's even a chance of that?"

"Yes, I told Barbara I'd keep her secret, and I will from everyone else, but I can't keep anything from you. She's going to be a pushover. She hesitated before taking the job. She told me that living here in the house she wouldn't be able to control herself around you two. She has a serious craving for younger boys," Mom said.

She might as well have told me that Christmas would be coming once a week from now on. I could barely believe how happy I was to know this. I'd drooled over Ms. Cushionberry for years and had been yanking my crank over thoughts of her long before Dad gave me the lessons. I was really anxious for her to get back now.

"I don't have any suggestions for how you should handle it. I know that you probably have your heart set on her, but it might be best if you leave her for Jacob."

"You're right about that. I've had a serious crush on Barbara Cushionberry for as long as I've been able to get it up, but with our situation I'm not sure what I'll do. I might just leave well enough alone and see what Jacob does," I said.

"I'm going to stay completely out of it if I can. Now that I've given you the inside info, I'm not going to do any more meddling. My last foray into orchestrating the sexual arrangements around here was a complete flop, and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to end up with a spanking for my trouble."

"You can count on that, Mom," I sid, giving her my evil grin.

"Do you want me to try to move her into a particular bedroom?"

"Yes, there's a vacant one with a regular big bed right next to mine. I'd prefer she take that one, but don't make a big deal out of it," I said.

"Then I'll try to do a little steering when she gets back, but I won't do any other meddling," Mom said, finally feeling good enough to laugh again.

"By the way, Mom, how early is our school going to start in the morning?" I asked.

"It isn't. Classes won't start until next Monday at the earliest. We don't even have any classrooms set up yet. Holly and Jenny haven't had time to plan or buy a thing. There's no hurry either, since you'll do more in the first week than you would in a month or two in public school. Just relax and you'll get plenty of warning before you have to put your nose to the grindstone," she said.

"I can deal with that, I think I'll see if Jacob wants to go do a little shooting tomorrow. We talked about it when he first got into the pickup over at his house."

"Be sure and check with everyone else to see if they want to go."

"I will, in fact I hope I'll be able to ask Barbara about it later tonight, a lot later," I said, grinning like a fool I'm sure.

Mom and I were finished in the study, after a little more time well spent kissing and fondling of. That didn't mean I was going to let her off this easily, since I still considered her the sharing ringleader, but I figured letting her think about her upcoming spanking without mentioning it anymore would be the best way to handle things.

We hadn't been out of the study for five minutes when Dad came in from his golf game and asked me to come back into it with him. When we were inside with the door closed he had a little to say too.

"Jimmy, I apologize for spending so much time away lately, but I've been working on a really big deal, and no, I can't tell you anything about it. I do want to say that money for us now is going to be even less of a factor than it has been until now. In other words, if you think of something we could use in the shooting or self-defense area, go for it. Camping would be good also, anything for camping.

"I can't tell you any details since I'm not that sure about them myself, but I've been getting some kind of feeling lately that we might even need to get prepared like some of those survival nuts do," he said.

"Wow, do you mean you think one of those wild schemes might really come about?"

"I don't have any idea what might happen. I just know what I told you, I have a vague feeling, and since the money doesn't matter, I think you should spend some time researching and buying. I've also let you down on getting a plane too, and I'm not going to have time to do that now. You need to take care of it. Pick a place that you can get lessons and find out where to get a plane, and what kind to get," he said.

"Ok, Dad, I'll take care of it. Is it all right if Jacob takes lessons too?"

"It will be great, and don't stop there. Encourage anyone here that will do it, to take the lessons, and if you need more than one plane, get them, as many as you need," he said.

I had a really hard time maintaining calm when he said that. I didn't know what had gotten into him and I couldn't figure where this was coming from, but I wasn't going to let him down on my end. As soon as I could, I was going to have a small air force gathered up. Including a helicopter, even though he hadn't mentioned one. I had a definite jones for a whirly-bird.

I got a grip after a few seconds though, while he was mixing us a drink, and decided that I'd better ask about the helicopter. Even though he'd said money was no real concern, I knew that those things were really expensive, besides, if I got one and got a license, I knew damned well I'd be wanting to land it here, so I bit the bullet.

"What about a helicopter, Dad?"

"I knew I should have been talking more of this over with you. A helicopter will be perfect, and we can put in a helipad here without any damned red tape. I've already spoken with a contractor about an airstrip, and there are problems with that," he said.

"Airstrip? You want to put an airstrip here?"

"Of course, he said he could do it for under three million, but the government won't let us. I've even bought enough land for a seven thousand foot strip, but there is so much red tape. The contractor is experienced with it, and he does have an option for us though," he said.

"What type of option?"

"He said that we could put in a grass strip and they couldn't do a damned thing about it. We would only be able to use it for prop planes, and we wouldn't be able to install any fuel tanks, but we could still use it to land and take off," he said.

"But, Dad, this is a suburb?"

"Not really, officially this is not in any city or town, and we're not even in Fulton County. The only problem that would be likely to come up is if the neighbors complain, and I've all ready talked to them, there are really only six you know. I had to agree to let Frank Johnson use it for his plane too, but that won't hurt anything. I also had to deal with the Board of County Commissioners, but they're small time politicians and it was easy to donate then into submission," Dad said, laughing.

"That's all pretty hard to get a handle on. A helipad and a three million dollar airstrip," I said.

"Well, the grass strip isn't going to cost even nearly that much and I'm sure that the helipad won't be in that league either. I'm familiar with the contractor now, so I'll talk to him about it too. You just get us some planes, some instructors, and a helicopter. The only snag now will be the fuel and I can't see a way around it," he said.

"Couldn't we just get one of those big tank trucks and park it here? If they made us remove it we could just drive it away," I said, figuring it was a no go, but deciding to ask.

"That's it, that's perfect. No one can say a damned thing about that. We can even have a big barn type building put up to park it in and no one would ever notice. Do you know what kind of truck to get and where we could get it?"

"No, I don't, but I can find someone who does. Maybe the contractor will know how big the building needs to be," I said.

"Try to find out about that tomorrow, I'll give Scott Jackson, the contractor, the idea and if he has any questions I'll have him get in touch with you," he said.

Dad calmed down a little after we had this settled, but I was having a hard time. He wanted to know how I was getting along with the new teachers and Jacob, and I told him everything was great.

"Your mother tells me that the new PE teacher is familiar with martial arts."

"I think she is, but I haven't asked her about it yet."

"Well when you do, be sure to mention that we want to get any equipment that she might need and that we'll be glad to fix up a nice place, or even build one to make sure she has what she needs. I want everyone here to start with that, even Tolishanea and Kamakeata," he said.

"It sounds like a good thing to me too."

"You know that you're going to have your hands full getting your mother involved in it don't you?"

"I don't think it will be that hard. She likes to exercise sometimes, and she even likes to shoot. I don't think she'll make a fuss," I said.

"I'm leaving it up to you, but I want everyone to start spending some time on it," he said.

"What about weapons and shooting for all the others?"

"I want all of them shooting too, every woman here is to have two Glocks and know how to use them," he said.

"What about Jacob?"

"Go down and get him one of those Barrett things tomorrow, first thing. I want you and Jacob to get any type of weapon you'll learn to shoot," he said, and rather forcefully too.

"Can the construction guy put us in a long rifle range while he's at it. There isn't a place I can find that will let me really get a feel for that Barrett."

"I'm sure he can, what's the useful range for it?"

"At least a thousand yards," I said.

"I'll call him at home, after we get done with lunch, which reminds me, I'm supposed to be cooking."

I knew that the talk was over for now and I was actually glad, because if Dad had kept going, I might end up buying a large portion of the state. I'd have my work cut out for me as it was.

When we left the study, I was surprised to see Barbara was back and Mom was waiting for Dad and I to get out of the study so she and Barbara could use it. It could only be good for me though and I was glad Dad and I were done in there. I went looking for Jacob.

I went out by the pool first, and everyone except Mom, Barbara and Jacob was out there. I spent a few seconds girl watching and wondering if Barbara was going to look as good in a thong as I thought she would. Tight shorts and a sweatshirt were the most revealing things I'd ever seen her in and I was anxious to get her in the pool - even if I didn't expect a chance to tear her suit off.

I headed back into the house after a few minutes, still looking for Jacob and found him in his room, talking on his cell phone. He told me that he'd be done in a few minutes and I went to my room to wait. He came later.

"What's up, Jimmy?" he asked, as he entered.

"Not much, is something bothering you?" I asked, since he didn't have the usual playful look on his face.

"Yeh, I hate to sound like an asshole, but I don't really like the sharing deal. It was fun at first and I know I jumped in with both feet, but I don't really like it."

"I'm glad you said that, I don't think it's such a good thing either," I admitted.

He perked right up when I said it and a smile split his face. He wasn't a damned bit happier than I was though, and I felt like we should hash out Barbara right away. I was going to let him do it his way this time.

"Since this cuts you way back in the partner department, just consider Barbara Cushionberry your next target, if you can get it done. I won't try anything with her?"

"Man, what a temptation, do you think she'd be receptive?" he asked.

"Mom said it's a cinch."

"God, that is so tempting, but I don't think so."

"What's the deal, Jacob? Something doesn't compute."

"Kim's the deal. I hate to admit it, but she has me hooked deep already. She just let me know if I was going to keep flirting with all the women out here, like the pool game we had, that she didn't want to see me anymore," he said, looking miserable.

"Man, that's harsh, and sudden. She's laying the law down pretty quick isn't she, after just one date?" I asked.

"It isn't that exactly. she didn't try to tell me not to do it, she said that she just wasn't going to get into a situation like that. She doesn't really expect me to call her again, since she said she couldn't compete with all the beautiful women out here and that she wasn't even going to try. She was all set to leave the phone with Kathy so you could pick it up when you got a chance."

"Bummer; do you know what you're going to do?" I asked, and then realized that I was prying.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to stick my nose in, forget I asked," I told him.

"I'm glad you asked, Jimmy, because I don't know what I'm going to do, but I do need to think about it and talk about it, a little at least.

"Since we've killed the sharing thing, I'm not really too far from what Kim wants. I doubt that she'll even be suspicious about Mom or Aunt Jenny, if I do keep it up with them, but if I tell her I'll be faithful I'm probably going to do it.

"I don't know how Mom and Jenny will feel about it, and I'm going to talk with them before I make a decision. I just hope they can understand."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.