I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

I woke Saturday morning at seven AM with a hard dick between Shelly's lush cheeks. I reached over her to get hold of a big titty and play with the nipple. She moaned and pushed her ass back toward me.

Kathleen was snuggled up to my back and I guess the motion woke her. She put her lips to the back of my neck and started kissing me, then she kissed up to my ear to whisper.

"Are you going to get a little spooning pussy from Shelly?" she whispered.

"I want to, bad, but I have to get up and get dressed."

"Your loss, I guess I'll just have to eat her real quick to make sure she doesn't have to lay around horny," she said, crawling over me and moving her kisses to Shelly.

Shelia was on the other side of Shelly and when she woke and saw what was happening she joined Kathleen, attacking her sister's titties. Mom was awake now too and so I kissed her when I rolled over.

"I'm sure that you'll need some help in the shower, Jimmy, and I'm willing and able," she said.

Mom and I did make time for a little fun in the shower and it reminded me that she was still my favorite, even if she had sampled Jacob, then I realized that Jacob and I had both been with every woman here at least once, except for Kamakeata, Jacob hadn't been with her.

After we dried off I pulled on some shorts but Mom led the way downstairs bare assed, and she's a wonderful sight to follow. She went into her bedroom to put something on and I saw Kamakeata and Tolishanea were in the kitchen and had breakfast ready.

They were wearing T-shirts this morning and I went directly to them for a good morning kiss.

"We've come up in the world Kamakeata," Tolishanea said, when I let her go.

"Ain't we though?"

After discovering neither one of them had a sign of panty anywhere, I sat down to eat, and Mom came out to join me in a little bit. She had on a T-shirt too, but giving her a little feel let me know she had on a thong.

"We'll all be wearing one by the time you two get back, we don't want to shock Kathy and Kim, they're young and impressionable, besides, they're probably still virgins," Mom said.

Tolishanea and Kamakeata laughed and said that they'd put one on right now and then left to do it.

Jacob came stumbling in about then and sat down, loading his plate. We ate pretty much in silence and when we were through, Jacob and I hashed out what we were going to wear and headed upstairs to dress. I decided to call for a limo driver just before we did.

Shelly, Shelia, Gail, Kathleen, and Judith were waiting to dress me when we got upstairs. Jacob's and my plans for what to wear didn't mean a thing to them and I ended up in Dockers and a polo shirt and they made sure everything fit right.

When I headed downstairs, I met Jacob in the hall and it was evident that Holly and Jenny had discussed our clothes with my girls since Jacob was dressed exactly as I was. We went downstairs at twenty till nine and I saw that Mom and some of them were already working on brunch.

"Dude, that's a limo," Jacob said, as we walked out.

"Yeh, I couldn't think of a good reason for one of us to have to drive, when we could sit in the back and flirt with Kathy and Kim."

"I hope I can act normal, I usually get tongue tied around girls."

"I haven't heard you stutter a bit, and you've been around and had you dick in, almost every woman and girl at the house."

"I know, but this is different," he said.

"No it isn't, Kathy and Kim both have titties and pussies and just because we aren't getting any of it yet doesn't mean that we won't be sooner or later."

"You think so?" he asked.

"I know so, I'm not going to put any pressure on Kathy at all and I'd suggest that you do the same with Kim. It isn't like we're going to be horny and get blue balls or anything. We can just hang with them and have fun, if they let us steal a kiss or a little feel, all the better, but even if they don't, it's no big deal."

"You're right about that," he said.

"Sure I am, and it will make it almost a done deal for us. Who else is going to have a chance with them? No one, that's who. We can just keep going with them until they decide on their own that they're ready to try it out."

"I see, and you don't think they'll go with anyone else?" he asked.

"We're picking them up for brunch and a swimming party in a limo. I've already given Kathy a cell phone and you'll give Kim one later today."

"I will?"

"Sure, I told you we have plenty at the house, and that gives me another idea for some older girls we're going to be dating."

"Don't rush me, man, I'm nervous about these two. Are you sure that Kim is cute?" he asked.

"No, she's a dog that just happens to look a lot like our mothers."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean she's like a young version of your Mom and mine. She's only about four ten now, but she has the same hair and eye color as our Moms. Of course her tits aren't even nearly in their league yet, but her little ass is cute and curvy and she does have titties, about the size of Kathy's, maybe even a little bigger."

"Are we going to try the share and share alike thing with them?" he asked.

"It wouldn't bother me, but I don't think there's a chance in hell they'll go for it. Pay attention though, for any sign that might mean they will."

"Ok, I will."

We were at Kathy's house now and we got out and went to the door. As I expected, Kathy and Kim were waiting and they opened up right away. They were slayed by the limo.

I introduced Jacob and Kim and then took Kathy's hand and picked up her little bag with her swimsuit and stuff I figured. She had herself together to ask about the car in a minute.

"Jimmy, why did you come to get us in a limo?" she asked, but she was curious, not mad.

"Me and Jacob didn't want to mess around with driving when we could be in the back seat with you and Kim."

"Jimmy!" Kim squeaked.

"I told you Kim, Jimmy has changed, and it looks like it's for the better too," Kathy said, and gave my hand a squeeze.

"Man, you tried to tell me, but I didn't believe you until now," Jacob said.

"What did he tell you?" Kim asked, sounding suspicious.

"He told me that you were just as cute as Kathy, but I didn't think it was possible, now I know he was telling the truth; you're a doll," Jacob said.

So much for being tongue tied, hell Jacob was doing all the good so far. He had Kathy and Kim both blushing over the compliment. I could see them cast glances at each other and grin. Hell, we were in solid already.

They were impressed again when we got to the limo and the driver got the door, popping out like a jack-in-the-box. It made them blush again and then giggle. Jacob followed Kim in and I followed Kathy.

When I was in and sat down, Kathy scooted right over against me and took hold of my hand. Kim watched her and didn't let the grass grow under her ass before she did the same thing. Jacob blushed a little when she held his hand but he was maintaining.

I decided to up the ante, so I put an arm around Kathy's shoulders and hugged her closer to me, and when I did she leaned into me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I made sure that they couldn't see me watching them, but I saw Kim keeping right up with Kathy out of the corner of my eye.

We just talked about nothing until the limo was nearly to the house.

"Get ready Kim, you're going to be in for it in a few minutes," Kathy told her.

"They won't do that to me, they probably just did it to you because Jimmy brought you home unexpectedly," Kim sad.

"Oh, you'll get the same treatment and probably worse. Jacob's mother and aunt are there now, and Tolishanea and Kamakeata are back," I told her.

"Who are they again?" Kathy asked.

"They're supposed to be maids, but they're more like two older sisters who just happen to be black."

"Dude, haven't noticed, they aren't really black, they aren't even a dark tan," Jacob said.

"I know, but don't tell them that, they think they're black. You two will know them right away though, they're not quite as dark as Halle Berry and they're prettier," I said.

"Sure, Jimmy, I'm sure they are," Kim said.

"It is hard to tell when beautiful gets past a certain point, but I think he might be right," Jacob said.

"Kathy, don't you think we should see if we can't open a door, it's getting a little deep in here," Kim said, and they both laughed.

"They might be telling the truth, Kim, I'll say one thing, there are a lot of beautiful women where we're going," Kathy said.

"And there'll be two more when you get there," Jacob said.

He was doing fine now, and I saw he'd just earned himself another kiss on the cheek, even if it was a fast one. We were home now and after the driver let us out, we headed for the door.

"Wow, Jimmy, your house looks like it has a car lot in front of it," Kim said.

"It's no wonder either, when Jimmy goes to buy a car, he buys five," Kathy said.

Kim got her surprise when Mom spotted us, and Kathy didn't get away Scott free either. Holly and Jenny hadn't met her yet and neither had Kamakeata and Tolishanea. Jacob and I just slipped over to the counter and got a cup of coffee and let Kim and Kathy fend for themselves.

After a minute or two I heard Kim's voice.

"I don't believe it," she said.

Everyone else shut up except Mom, who asked her what she didn't believe.

"Jacob and Jimmy told us that Kamakeata and Tolishanea were like Halle Berry, except prettier, and I didn't believe them, but now I do," she said.

Kim was a hit with the help at once and I knew that she'd just gone to the top of their list. Things died down after a few more minutes though and everyone came over to eat.

We were about half way through with brunch when Kathy spoke up.

"Everyone is just wearing a T-shirt; Kim and I feel overdressed in jeans," she said.

"Well you couldn't very well ride over here in a T-shirt, he's my son but I'll tell you, Jimmy will sneak a look at your panties if you give him the chance. You have to make sure that you want him to see anything you might expose, because he is going to, count on it," Mom said, making me blush.

"That goes double for Jacob, I caught him peeking up my skirt once and when I tried to scold him about it, he cut me off and said his grandfather told him to, since that's my Daddy, what could I say," Holly said.

"I wish I'd brought a T-shirt now," Kim said.

"I wish my grandfather had told me that," I said.

"Don't worry Kim, I'm sure Shelly and Shelia have some T-shirts that will fit you and Kathy nicely, if they don't, we'll all load up and go shopping," Mom said.

"And don't pay no taintion to Massa Jimmy, him and Jacob juz wanna peek at yo coochie. Let 'em, it won't hurt a bit," Kamakeata said, giving them a dose of slang and causing both of them to blush crimson.

That settled that, Jacob and I were sure to get a look at some new panties now. I was all for it and I'm sure that Jacob was too.

Shelly, Shelia, and all the rest of the girls took Kim and Kathy upstairs to look for T-shirts after we finished brunch. If I knew my sisters, they'd try their best to find short ones. Tolishanea and Kamakeata came over to me after they left.

"Did you really tell them that?" Kamakeata asked.

"Of course we did, it's the truth. I thought you two had mirrors," I said.

"White boy, I hope you live over what we're gonna put on you next," Tolishanea said, reaching down to pet my dick a little.

"Don't leave Jacob out, I think he's the one that started it."

"Don't worry, we wouldn't dream of leaving him out."

Kathy and Kim came back on their own in a few minutes and they had been T-shirted. As I'd hoped they were pretty short, not even close to half way to their knees. I was a little surprised to notice neither one of them seemed to be wearing a bra, but my feelings weren't hurt.

Kathy came right up to me, where I was seated at the bar and gave me a kiss on the lips, but she backed up before I could get my arms around her.

"Can we really dance a little?" she asked.

"We can dance a lot, as much as you want. I asked Jacob and he told me that he loves to dance," I said.

She just smiled wide and looked over at Kim. I did too and I knew for sure that Kim didn't have a bra on, her nipples had stiffened up and I could easily see them poking little bumps in the T-shirt. I looked back at Kathy and hers were too now.

I led us to the little dance floor and put on some slow music, dimming the lights very low after I did. This part of the house didn't have any windows nearby and it could get pretty dark with the lights turned down.

I took Kathy in my arms and she came up to me, but not very close. We danced for a few minutes and I could see Jacob was almost in the same shape I was. He cured it shortly though, pulling Kim up to him and putting both arms around her.

Kathy wasn't going to be one upped, and when I pulled her a little closer, she came right up against me, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Shelia told me that you'd try to play with my butt while we were dancing, especially if I wore thong panties," she whispered in my ear.

"Well did you wear them?"

"You'll have to play with my butt to find out. Shelly said if I let you I'd really like it," she whispered, and then trembled a little.

Who could pass up an invitation like that? I didn't grab for her ass right away, but I did pet down her back until I could touch it lightly. When I had my hands on her, outside the shirt, I gripped her buns lightly and pulled her lower body up against my boner.

She sighed, coming closer and kissing my cheek. Not about to miss a chance, I put my lips on hers and tickled them with my tongue. She opened up to let me in and we were having fun now, at least I know I was.

Kathy's eyes were closed and I could tell she was memorizing the sensations. I glanced at Jacob and Kim, and they were about in the same shape. He was kissing her good, while his hands were resting on her cute buns.

The good old slow dance deal was working like a charm again, and I could hardly believe it. I wasn't going to slack off now though, I didn't intend to push Kathy any further than she wanted to go, but I was going to make sure she got to try anything she thought she wanted to.

After the next track started I turned up the kiss a little and deftly slipped my hands down past the shirt's hem and back up under it, onto her naked cheeks. I'd already known she must be wearing a thong, or nothing, from the way the shirt felt on her ass. She hugged me tighter when she realized what I'd done, and she moaned a little.

I played on her ass and dragged a finger down between her cheeks. She trembled again, and I could feel her trying to steer us as far away from the other two as she could. I let her and kept my hands busy under her shirt, finally sneaking a finger between her legs from the back and teasing her little pussy through the thong's panel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.