I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

We didn't have to wait very long to meet our prospective teachers since the doorbell rang just then. We all got up and moved that way while Mom went over to let them in.

Mom hadn't been kidding. The two women who entered as soon as she opened the door were beautiful and I could tell which was which at once.

Holly was the same size as Mom, and their hair and eyes were exactly the same color. Their complexions were too, but I couldn't see that her titties were any bigger than Mom's.

Jenny was the same height but she was a blue-eyed blonde and her titties were bigger. Not a lot bigger but it was noticeable. Her beautiful ass was a little rounder too.

Mom introduced us all around and I could see that they were both a little surprised to be meeting so many people. Shelly, Shelia, and I were saved for last and Mom told them that we were the students without explaining what the other three beauties were doing here.

She told the twins and I to stay close and then led Holly and Jenny toward Dad's study. I figured this was a good time for our kissing display and I pulled Mom to me for a good one before they got away. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her close and giving her some tongue but I kept my hands off her ass.

Holly and Jenny looked a little surprised after the show, but they didn't look shocked. In fact they gave each other a look and I'd swear that Holly gave Jenny a little grin, but it was a fast one.

After I let go of Mom they headed into the study and I smiled to myself when I wondered if they were going to have a cigar and a drink - then Shelly, Shelia, and I sat in the living room.

Sharon - In The Study

That little turd gave me more of a kiss than I'd bargained for and to tell you the truth it wound me up a little. He had a way of doing that and I was glad I'd worn a jacket so Holly and Jenny wouldn't see my nipples sticking out since they surely were.

It was only a little after ten but I asked them if they wanted a drink anyway.

"I think I'd like one even if it is early. It isn't every day that Jenny and I take off from work," Holly said.

"I'd like one too please. To tell you the truth I'm a little nervous," Jenny said.

I knew what they meant. Jack usually did this sort of thing and I was nervous myself. I'd known they were both pretty but they were a lot more than that. As soon as I'd opened the door I knew I wanted to hire them and I was wondering if I was going to have to put on a concerned parent act to make sure they'd take the job.

I went to the bar and mixed us all bourbon and water with ice. While I was at it I decided to skip trying to interview them and just offer them the job right away. I got the drinks made and handed each of them one, then we all sat on the couch Jack had in here.

"I've never done this kind of thing before and I don't know the first thing about conducting a job interview. I'll admit that I've done some checking on you two. I've done more than a little checking on you Holly."

"Why?" Holly asked, "It sounds like you've done more than check on my work history."

"I have, and I should be ashamed of myself. I haven't had an investigator following you or anything like that but I've been fascinated by you for years," I said.

"For years, how do you even know who I am?" she asked.

"Jack and I were already married and the twins were here when your early lawsuit troubles came up and Jackson told us a little about it, even though he probably shouldn't have. I admired you from the first and even more so when you went to college and became a teacher.

"From the outset, Jackson said that he wasn't about to waste any time on a case against your father - especially since his client's son was clearly in the wrong and probably needed a little time in jail at the minimum.

"When the client insisted, Jackson told them that he couldn't represent them and that if they couldn't settle, the District Attorney wasn't going to be pleased," I told them.

I could see that Holly was shocked that I knew so much about her and it looked like Jenny was surprised too. I began to wonder if I'd let my mouth get away from me and spoiled the whole thing. I couldn't help it though, for some reason I'd needed to tell her.

"I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable by letting you know you've had a secret admirer all these years. You know, you and I were both pregnant with our son's at the same time," I said, hoping to change the subject slightly.

"I didn't know before but I could tell when I met Jimmy that he and Jacob must be close in age," Holly said.

"They're three weeks apart - Jacob is older by that little bit," I said.

"I'll say one thing, they are both handsome boys and they both seem mature beyond their age," Jenny said, and Holly gave her a little look.

That look was interesting and it reminded me of the one they'd given each other while Jimmy was kissing me. I tried to push that out of my mind because I didn't even dare hope that it meant what I thought it might.

"Are you really looking for a teacher for Shelly, Shelia, and Jimmy or did you just want to meet me?" Holly asked, sounding a little suspicious.

"I really was looking for a teacher but I'm not looking any longer. All I have to do now is convince you and Jenny that you'll enjoy the job. I know you two will be wonderful teachers and as I said, I don't know anything about interviewing you for the job. I really want us to be friends instead of an employer and employees," I said.

This did surprise them and they were giving each other that look again. I could tell that they were interested but I didn't know what to say next to close the deal.

"Are you saying you were looking for two teachers? We thought you only wanted one," Jenny said.

"Honey, as soon as I saw you two you were both as good as hired - if I can convince you to take the job."

They were both shocked and I could tell they needed to talk alone for a few minutes.

"I can see you're at least interested, so why don't I let you talk it over among yourselves for a few minutes?"

"Before you go, could you tell us what you had in mind for salary?" Jenny asked.

"I hadn't really thought about it much. Will two hundred thousand a year be enough? If it isn't satisfactory I'm sure that we can work something out," I said, and walked out of the study closing the door behind me.

I was getting a hunch but I could hardly dare to believe we were so lucky. It was a strong hunch though and it seemed that it had come from thin air. Jimmy and the twins looked up as I came out and I walked over to them sitting in Jimmy's lap when I got there.

"That didn't take long Mom. How did it go?" Jimmy asked.

"Pretty good. I think they're shocked at the amount of money it pays. Are they pretty enough to suit you?"

"Is the Pope Catholic? They're gorgeous - wet dreams walking. They're almost as pretty as you," he said.

"Then get your arms around me and feel me up just a little. I want them to catch us when one of them sticks their head out. If they're going to be living here they'll find out sooner or later anyway," I said.

"I'll be glad to," he said, reaching for a titty.

"Don't have me naked and panting when they come out. They aren't ready for that yet."

"Can we play too?" Shelly asked.

"Yes, one of you get on either side of Jimmy and pet him a little," I said.

We sat there playing touchy-feely for about five minutes before they opened the door and looked out. I was still sitting in Jimmy's lap, squirming my ass around on his boner and he was giving my titties the business while we kissed. One of them made a short coughing noise so Jimmy and I untangled and I got up to walk back to the study.

"Mrs. Breslin, Jenny and I are overwhelmed by your offer. A hundred thousand a year each is a lot more than we make now," Holly said.

"Oh dear, you misunderstood me. The salary is two hundred thousand each," I said, and tried to looked distressed about the confusion.

There was plenty of confusion too. Holly just couldn't help it - her jaw dropped open as if she couldn't believe what I'd said. Jenny just sank down onto the couch, also shocked.

"Of course their are full retirement benefits with your full salary continuing after you retire. All medical and dental needs for you and any dependants are also covered, including any medications.

"Our only significant requirement is discretion on your part since our lifestyle might not be looked on with favor by everyone.

"And I'm no more than two years older than you so please call me Sharon. We can't be friends if you make me feel old," I said.

"Sharon, we're becoming experts on discretion. There's no easy way to break this to you and I hope you can understand somehow, but Jenny and I both sleep with Jacob," Holly said, and seemed to brace herself for an explosion while Jenny just looked at her with shock on her face.

"That's wonderful. I was hoping, but it was really too much to even wish for. It will make everything work out so much better," I said, and they were both shocked again.

"What?" they asked, doing Shelly and Shelia's unison trick.

"Jimmy's been doing the dirty deed to me and his sisters for months. I'm sure that you'll feel right at home here as soon as you move in," I said.

"Move in?" Jenny asked.

"Of course. It would be silly for you to have to drive over here and back. There are twenty unused bedrooms in this house and I assume that Jacob will be schooling here now also.

"I'm not trying to be pushy, and if you don't like my suggestion just say so, but you two will probably want to share a bedroom with one of the giant beds and give Jacob a bedroom of his own with just one of the really large beds.

"There'll be plenty of room and more for all of you in either of the beds. We kept Jimmy in a different room than his sisters because of the extra things it takes for girls to get dressed and also in case he has another girl over."

"Sharon, you've got my head spinning with all of this. We just moved Jenny into our house last weekend," Holly said.

"That won't be a problem. All you'll need to do is bring enough clothes and things for a few days. Jack will send movers for everything else. You won't have to touch a thing and the workmen are very good. They won't break anything."

"It all sounds perfectly logical - it's just coming so fast. I hope that Jimmy and Jacob will get along," Jenny said.

"I think that they'll be too busy looking at beautiful naked women to get into any disagreements," I said.

"Naked women?" Holly asked.

"Well I guess we could try and regain some control by putting our foot down if you two insist. Jimmy hasn't allowed any of us to wear anything in the pool for quite a while. The last time we tried he ripped our suits off us and ruined them."

"Then I know that Jacob and Jimmy are going to hit it off right away, but I wonder how it will work out for us?" Holly asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm assuming that Jimmy and Jack are intimate with all the women we met," Holly said.

"Not at all. Jimmy is but Jack hasn't expressed an interest in any of them except me of course. He has three other women at his office that he is close to. I'm pretty sure that he won't try getting familiar with you two. In fact I'll lay down the law if you want me too."

"What about Jimmy? Are we required to have sex with him for this job?" Jenny asked.

"Of course not. You aren't required to have sex with anyone for this job. Not even me," I said, giggling.

"To tell you the truth, if it weren't for wondering how Jacob would react, Jimmy could probably be in my panties in a heartbeat. I'm a pushover for a handsome man," Jenny said.

"Me too," I said, "if Jack hadn't plucked me so young and married me I'd have probably been the slut of my school - for the good looking ones anyway."

"Well, I guess we all know I've been known to make a V on short notice," Holly said, and we laughed a lot.

"What are we going to do about it then? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to tell Jacob no, if he asks," I said.

"Jacob won't ask, he'll just start in and wait for you to make him quit. Neither Jenny or I were able to even put up a sham of resistance," Holly said.

"I'll tell you this much, if you don't want Jimmy to seduce you promptly don't even think about slow dancing with him," I told them, and they both laughed at me.

"The two of them could very well be twins then, just with different mothers. Jacob nailed Jenny and I both with that exact scenario," Holly said.

"I think that we should let the two of them work that out among themselves. I don't want to have to learn to say no at this late date, especially after seeing you and Jimmy when we came out to get you. I've been keeping away from men since Daddy invited my X to make himself scarce and it has left me feeling horny, often.

"I've missed out on a lot of sex because I knew better than to get close to men. Jacob reminded me recently that a hard man is good to find. That little show you were putting on a few minutes ago had my nipples tingling," Jenny said, giggling a little herself.

"I think you're right. I believe we should let Jimmy drive over to your house and get Jacob? That way they can start with a clean slate. When they get back here we'll let them find us all in the pool, Jimmy's rules of course," I said.

"It sounds like as good a way as any to get the ball rolling. What do you think Jenny?" Holly asked.

"Sounds good to me too. To tell you the truth I could get off on a little skinny dipping."

"Do you want to make a list of things for them to bring back?" I asked.

"I guess we should. What do you usually wear around here during the day?" Holly asked.

"I used to wear a T-shirt and cutoffs or shorts most of the time, but Jimmy has cut my wardrobe down to mostly a T-shirt. I still usually put on a thong every morning but he has been known to tear it off of me sometimes. You'll have to wear whatever you think Jacob will let you get by with," I said.

"Sounds like T-shirts for us too then and I can't say I mind. It gives me a thrill every time Jacob reaches up under the hem to check me out. Looking at Holly and me, you'd think that Jacob would be a tit man, but he's a sucker for a good looking ass every time," Jenny said.

"Has he done you in the ass yet?" I asked.

"No." they both told me.

"Jimmy did me the other night and then he gave me a swat when I acted like I didn't want to do it again that way that night. It made me tremble all over and needless to say he did me there again and I loved it."

"God Holly, we've been invited to move into heaven," Jenny said.

"No doubt, but we're going to have to stop talking about this. I'm getting so horny I can hardly stand it. Jacob will have to do me right out at the pool as soon as he gets here if we don't stop," Holly said, making my pussy quiver too.

My cell phone rang then and it was Jack telling me that he wouldn't be home again tonight. I was beginning to wonder what in the hell he was working on. He usually told me about the big things but he hadn't said anything about this latest one.

"Looks like we all might be getting a high hard one out at the pool. Jack won't be home tonight," I told them.

"Well, I'm ready to get naked and get in the water. I might pinch a titty or two while we're waiting for Jimmy and Jacob to get back," Jenny said.

"As long as you don't miss mine we'll get along fine," I told her, and we got up to leave the study.

Jimmy, Shelly, and Shelia were still on the couch when we got out there and Jimmy had his hand up under Shelly's shirt, playing with a titty while he was kissing Shelia within an inch of her life. They broke apart and all looked sheepish when they heard us.

"Shelly, you and Shelia need to show Holly and Jenny the vacant bedrooms up in your wing. They'll need a room with one of the giant beds and we'll need one of those with a regular big bed for Jacob. Put him as close to them as you can," I told them.

They looked at each other as if trying to decide what this meant and then they both smiled widely.

"Jimmy, you need to go over to their house to pick up Jacob and a few of their things. They're moving in, so just bring what they've put on the list to hold them until the movers get everything," I told him.

"Great, when will he get home?"

I asked Holly and she said he'd be there around four PM. It wasn't even noon yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.