I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

While Kathy blushed she gave me a shot on the arm with her little fist. I winked at her and got out my cell phone, calling Mom.

"Hello."

"Mom, I found a cute little brunette at the dealership and she's hungry. When will lunch be ready?" I asked.

"What would she like?"

"What would you like for lunch Kathy?" I asked.

"Is that your mother? Are we going to eat at your house?" she asked, and looked panicky.

"Yes and yes, she wants to know what you'd like for lunch," I said.

"I don't know, I don't care, and I don't want to be a bother to your mother. I'll eat anything she cooks."

"Mom, you'd better talk to her and see if you can convince her that you aren't the wicked witch. She's about to panic on me," I said, and felt the little fist on my arm again.

"Give her the phone and quit teasing her," Mom said, and her tone let me know I might be going too far.

I handed Kathy the phone but she acted like she didn't want to take it. She finally did and put it to her ear.

"Hello," she said, to Mom.

"Yes Mam, a little bit," she said.

I hated this, since I couldn't hear Mom's side of the conversation.

"Oh, ok. Yes, I love hamburgers. Yes, French fries too. Ok, thanks for having me. I don't know, I don't know where you live," she said, and then handed me the phone.

"She wants to talk to you again, you big meanie," Kathy said.

"Jimmy, don't tease that girl another time before you get her here. I'm glad you called though. Most of the others are out in the pool dressed to your specifications. How long will it be before you get here?"

"It'll be about twenty minutes, I want to go up on the freeway for a little," I said.

"That's good but don't scare her with your driving either. We'll leave that for Shelly and Shelia," Mom said, and then hung up.

"I'm sorry Kathy, I didn't mean to upset you," I said.

"Oh, it's alright, I should be used to teasing by now. You've always seemed so shy before - it was just a surprise," she said, smiling again.

"Maybe I'm coming out of my shell."

"Maybe. You're sure growing. You look taller and bigger than the last time I saw you and it's only been a little over a week. We've been wondering what happened to you," she said.

"I didn't think you'd ever even noticed me. I was surprised to see you in the dealership and really surprised when you spoke to me," I said.

"Jimmy, you're the only boy in our school with a car and every girl there knows exactly who you are," she said.

"Oh."

"You've changed a lot too, I can't believe the way you acted around Dad and Mr. Fitzsimmons and I was so happy that you got that salesman in trouble. He gives me the creeps. He's always staring at me when I'm down there," she said.

"I'll bet he doesn't do it anymore," I said.

"He won't be there when we get back, you can count on that. It was common knowledge that he was on thin ice anyway and when you told them how he'd treated you and then went out and bought the most expensive five cars on the lot; he's history, and I could just kiss you for that," she said, and then blushed a little.

I started to make a smart crack about letting me stop first but I remembered Mom's warning and kept my mouth shut for once. I just turned my head toward her and smiled her way for a second.

I'd made another good move and I knew it a few seconds later when her hand reached over to hold mine. I could hardly believe that having her hold my hand gave me such a hardon but it did.

I decided that I probably should warn her about what was going to happen when we got there. I knew that Mom, Shelly, Shelia, and all the rest of them would mob her. She probably didn't even realize how cute she was but Mom and the rest would see it at once and they'd want to just eat her up.

"Kathy, you'd better get ready for a big welcome when we get there," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked, warily.

"You know Shelly and Shelia don't you - my sisters?"

"I've seen them before but I don't really know them. I've heard that they're really nice though."

"Mom is just like them and Gail, Kathleen, and Judith will be there too. They'll be just as bad," I said.

"Who are Gail, Kathleen, and Judith and what does just as bad mean?"

"Gail and Kathleen work for Dad and Judith has been my tutor for a while. They all live at the house with us. Just as bad means they're going to think you're a living doll like Mom, Shelly, and Shelia will. They'll mob you when you first get there but it will ease off after a few minutes. Just try to stay calm through the first three or four hundred questions," I said.

"Oh, you're just trying to get me going again."

"I'm telling you, once they see how cute you are they'll be all over you," I said.

"Cut that out Jimmy. I'm not that cute, you're just trying to make me blush again," she said, blushing.

"It's working too but I'm telling the truth. Yell for me if you need help," I said, and then laughed a little.

We pulled up in the drive and found a spot to park among the Hummers and the pickup and campers. I went around and got the door for Kathy and she showed me her panties again even though I'm pretty sure that she didn't realize it.

"Jimmy, why are all these Hummers here?" she asked.

"Everybody has one, except Shelly and Shelia," I said.

"Oh."

It was so hard for me to keep from asking her if she wanted one but I had been warned by Mom and so I didn't. We walked to the house, went inside, and there wasn't a hope for poor Kathy.

They were all in the kitchen and Mom saw her first, squealed out her name, and nearly ran toward us. The others were right on Mom's heels and I was shouldered aside as they circled around her. I got one look at her panic widened eyes as I was thrust out of the way. I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

I knew that I wasn't going to be needed for a while so I went to the counter and sat down after getting a cup of coffee. I thought about going into Dad's study for a drink and a cigar but I had to drive some more today and I didn't.

I remembered that I'd left my Vette without asking to have the tires changed, so I called the dealership and asked for Bill.

"Hello, this is Bill."

"This is Jimmy. I left my Vette out front there and I think that it needs new tires but I forgot to ask you to see about it. Can you take care of it for me?"

"I'm sure we can. Do you want the same type that came on it?" he asked.

"Unless you know of better ones. I want the best for it."

"Ok, I'll take a look and call you back. How's Kathy doing?" he asked.

"She's surrounded by my Mom, my sisters, and three other girls that live here right now. You know, I don't think Kathy has any idea how cute she is. My mother nearly wet her pants when she saw her," I said.

"That's probably my fault, I tease her so much that she doesn't believe me when I give her a real compliment," he said.

"Well, when the hen party slows down Mom will fix some lunch. Do you know how long it will be before the other two XLRs are ready?" I asked.

"You forgot to tell us which two, so we'll have them all ready in about an hour and a half," he said.

"That's great, see you then," I said, and we rang off.

They had settled down a little now and were all in the kitchen. Kathy was seated at the counter and the rest were cooking and still asking her questions at a machinegun rate. I went over to sit with her.

"We'll need some extra drivers in an hour or two," I said, when I sat down.

"What for?" Shelly asked.

"To bring back new cars of course. I got Tolishanea and Kamakeata each a Cadillac for graduation and I liked them so much, that I got Mom, Shelia, and you one too."

"You know that Shelly and I don't like to drive much," Shelia said.

"I think you'll like these and it will save the tires on my Vette. You can burn your own tires off now."

"Oh, are they those sporty Cadillacs?" Shelly asked.

"Yes, XLRs."

"That's cool then. I've seen them and they are nice. Thanks Jimmy," Shelia said.

"Yeh, thanks," Shelly echoed.

"Is that what you got Tolishanea and Kamakeata too, Cadillacs?" Mom asked.

"Yes."

She just laughed but she didn't dare tell anyone else what was so funny. I managed to keep from laughing.

Lunch was ready then and we dug in. I was glad to see Kathy wasn't too shy to eat and she even started joking around a little after a while. When she told them about the salesman, Gail joined in.

"It wasn't that same one from the other lot was it Jimmy?" she asked.

"No, this was a different asshole."

"I know exactly what you're talking about though Kathy. There was one at the other lot that kept staring at me until Jimmy had Fitzsimmons run him off," Gail said.

"Daddy said that a lot of the salesmen they get are slimy like that," Kathy said.

"Suede shoe operators," I said.

"That's it. That's exactly what Daddy calls them. They wear those suede loafers that have the little leather tassels. He makes fun of them all the time," she said.

"I'm sure they aren't all like that," Mom said.

"No, some of them are nice but some are slimy. Those don't seem to last very long though, thank goodness," Kathy said.

"That reminds me Jimmy. Mr. Fitzsimmons called me just after you did. He said there was a truck almost exactly like I want in Dallas. It'll save six weeks if I take that one but he said there was something different about the exhaust and it had a diesel engine. Will that matter?" Mom asked.

"The diesel engine will probably be fine - maybe even better. What did he say about the exhaust?"

"It was a special order like the one you bought. But he said it had stacks? What does that mean?"

"I don't know. I'll go by and ask him when we go to pick up the other cars," I said.

"I'd rather go ahead and get it now if there's nothing wrong with the stacks, or whatever," she said.

"You know, the diesel engine is going to make more noise than the other one though," I said.

"Will it be noisy inside?"

"I don't think so but it will be louder outside," I said.

"I won't care about that - I won't be riding outside."

It made perfect sense to me too.

Everyone was finished eating by then and Kathy tried to help clean off the counter. They wouldn't let her of course and told me to show her around the place. I took her out to the pool and hot tub.

"Wow, what a pool, I wish I had my suit," she said.

"Well, skinny dipping is allowed here," I said, winking at her.

"Yeh, you wish," she said.

"I can dream can't I?" I asked.

"Maybe, but I don't see me over here skinny dipping any time soon."

"A nice bikini isn't too bad if you wear a thong bottom," I said.

"Maybe you can talk me into that, someday," she said, and blushed again.

I didn't understand it but I got another boner at the thought. I didn't know how the thought of her in a bikini could turn me on so when all the others swam bare assed with me - it did though.

We went back in the house then and I showed her my room and the twin's room. She was surprised at how big their bed was but I didn't elaborate on the purpose of course.

She was really amazed when I showed her the washroom/lounge and had to explain about Tolishanea, Kamakeata, and their graduation. She was surprised about this too and I told her they had been with us for years.

It was about time to go get the cars now so we went back to gather some drivers. Shelly and Shelia were going to drive their own cars and Gail and Judith would drive the other two. Kathleen decided that she'd go too since she didn't want to stay home by herself. Mom said she'd take us in her truck so that she could go to see Fitzsimmons with me.

Kathy and I took Mom's XLR back.

"That's the biggest pickup I've ever seen," Kathy said, after we were moving.

"I bought it for me but Mom drove it home and claimed it for hers to use until the one she ordered came in. She just loves it."

"It's funny to see her in the big thing though. Gail had to help her get in," Kathy said, and laughed.

"I'm glad you said that. It reminds me that I need to get them to put some kind of step on it for her."

"They have chrome ones for that. I've even seen them on smaller trucks," she said.

We were the last ones there and the rest were waiting for us. I drove the car right to the shop entrance so they could get started on it. I saw my Vette inside. It was up on a rack and all the wheels were off it.

Bill was walking out and waving at a mechanic on the way. I got the door for Kathy and when she was out the mechanic took the car into the shop.

"Your car came with the best Goodyear Eagles on it Jimmy. We're putting the same thing back on. The fronts didn't have much wear at all but the rears were close to gone. I guess you've been spinning them a little," he said.

"My sisters did most of the spinning. They'll be your problem now since two of the XLRs were for them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.