I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

That was it for our talk tonight and after I'd finished my cigar and my next drink, I went up to the twin's bedroom. All my girls were in bed waiting for me, except Mom. I guess that I had to let Dad have some time with her too, every now and then. Actually it worked out pretty well if neither Dad or I ever mentioned anything about it.

It was a good thing we weren't going to school tomorrow either, but I didn't tell Shelly and Shelia why, just that we weren't. I hadn't asked Dad whether it was supposed to be a secret but I treated it like it was and would keep on until I knew different. I figured they'd be pretty happy about it too. For a minute or two I hoped that I could get them to take flying lessons with me, then I remembered what happened when they drove the Vette home, maybe not.

Even after two and a half hours spent fucking all five of them, I still wasn't sleepy while they all drifted off. I was thinking and wondering what was going on with Dad.

He'd seemed to go off on a tangent when he found out I'd been shooting and I'd spent most of the time since then, buying things, and fucking. I also wondered where he'd gotten off to Sunday afternoon and wondered about the decision to move Gail and Kathleen into our house too.

I was all for it and it was working out fine so far. Who'd piss and moan about having so many willing women right at home. Not me, that's for damned sure. It didn't seem like something that would ever have a chance of happening though and here it was, a done deal.

My new office down at his work was a surprise too. It was fine with me, more than fine and I was sure that I would love going to work down there. Traipsing down my little secret passage and summoning one of my secretaries for a little dick tation, in my new secret bedroom.

I guess the thing that kept my mind spinning was the way it seemed to happen almost all at once. I was happily taking a Friday off because of a teacher's meeting, after I'd had the beginning of the week off, skipping school for a trip to Dallas, and the next thing I know, I'm off buying a truck and a Hummer and a couple of campers, then another Hummer.

Then Dad goes off for a meeting on Sunday afternoon, Gail and Kathleen are moving in, and I'm getting an office, home schooling, and flying lessons. It had been a hell of a weekend and it was spreading on into the next week. I couldn't make sense of it and finally I fell asleep.

Someone was jostling my shoulder and I woke. It was Mom and she shushed me before I could say anything. The girls were pretty much piled on each other and I got out of bed without waking a one, following Mom out of the room.

She headed downstairs and I kept following, into her room and then her bathroom.

"I need someone to wash my back, titties, and pussy, are you up for it?" she asked, grinning.

I was naked with a hard on, of course, so I looked down at it poking out in front of me.

"I seem to be," I told her, grinning right back.

We were in the shower and washing in only a few minutes. Mom's shower had a sort of bench molded into one end, and after we'd played with each other for a while, I sat on it and Mom slipped aboard. She set the pace and it was a slow one. We had a really nice long fuck and when Mom went off the second time, I did too.

"You really know how to wake your momma up," she said, as we finished washing and then got out.

"I like the job and I work at it."

"I'll fix you a big breakfast as a reward," she said, pulling on a T-shirt and heading for the kitchen.

I went upstairs, put on some sweat shorts and then went back to the kitchen where Mom was already underway.

"Jack told me about your new office and bedroom down at work, and he told me about the home schooling and your flying lessons too. I guess that you're happy about all that," she said.

"I'm glad about it for sure, but it seems like everything just snowballed from me needing a gun rack," I said.

"I know it might look that way, but we'd talked about the home schooling before. He made his mind up after you caught up a weeks worth of your schoolwork in one morning. We hadn't talked about the new accommodations downtown but I'm sure he thinks that you'll need someplace to spend some of the free time you're going to have now," she said.

"I'm not so sure that I'm going to have a lot of free time. Dad says he wants me to be able to finish all the work for high school in eighteen months," I said.

"It isn't going to be that hard, Jimmy. Your Dad wants you to go to Harvard and if you want to that's fine with me. I hope it doesn't come to it, but if it does I'll put my foot down. You are not going off to college before you're eighteen, and that's final. Not only that, but the twins are not going until you're eighteen either. You three are staying together," Mom said, and I could tell that she meant it.

"Well what will I be doing, if he has me through with high school work in eighteen months?" I asked.

"Whatever you want to I guess, probably a lot of fucking, if I know those five upstairs. I know two of them really well and they aren't going to let a good dick go to waste. I'm sure that Gail, Kathleen, and Judith will feel the same way about it. I know that I intend to get my share," she said, and smiled.

"Somehow, I don't think that's going to hurt my feelings, but I can't see myself lying around fucking all day for years, even though it sounds really good right now."

"You'll still be doing a lot of reading too. That's something that can be shifted backward in your education. You can learn the technical things first; even the technical parts of English, then you can do some extensive reading after that. Just because you've finished most of it doesn't mean that we have to send the teacher away," she said.

"I think I see what he had in mind now."

"You may and you may not, but even Jack was going about it ass backwards. We have room enough for twenty-five or thirty people to live in this house and I can't even imagine why he thought he'd hire a teacher to come out here three days a week," she said.

"What?"

"He needs to hire one to move in with us, so they can be available most of the time," Mom said.

"Wouldn't that mean taking in a whole different family?"

"Not if we can get the teacher I think we want. I know of one, she's almost my age, and she got pregnant very young too. I think you and her son are the same age, and she's divorced so they won't have any embarrassing baggage to bring along. I'm going to do some checking on her today and if she's as good as I think, then I'll call her to see if we can get she and her son to move in," Mom said.

"How do you know so much about her?"

"She just fascinated me and I kept track of her without much trouble. I didn't have her followed or anything like that, I just asked around mostly.

"She got knocked up by an older boy, and his family was pretty well off. Her Dad is also a lawyer and by the time he got through, she was pretty well set up for life, financially anyway. In fact that's how I found out about her.

"Your Dad wasn't through school yet, but the boy's father was a client of your Grandfather and they wanted him to fight it out in court. Your Grandfather told them that he couldn't represent them, since he and the other lawyer, the girl's father, were friends. He advised them to settle and scared the shit out of them, with tales of how it would look in the paper, and how the District Attorney would feel about it. It was clearly statutory rape.

"He told Jack and I about it and I felt sorry for her at first and then, I found out after the baby came, she finished school and then went to college to become a teacher," Mom said.

"It seems to me if they move in here it will change our lifestyle a little or maybe a lot," I said.

"Maybe, but we can put them in the other wing and keep everything pretty well separated. You probably won't be too thrilled with her here though. She looks a lot like your mother," she said.

"What?"

"That's one reason I was fascinated with her. It isn't that we look alike, especially in the face, but we're almost exactly the same size, our hair color and eyes are nearly the same too. Her titties are a little bit bigger than mine but I think I have a better ass," Mom said, grinning now.

"I'm beginning to like the idea of her moving in a lot more every minute. You say that she didn't remarry?"

"No, she didn't. In fact I don't think she ever had another male friend at all. She might not like men, but as far as I know she's never had a close woman friend either, except her sister," she said.

"Sister?"

"Yes, she has a sister, a few years younger than she is. She's a blonde though, a blue eyed blonde. She's a teacher too and she's also single now," Mom said, and I figured out she was way off into teasing me.

"Well I'm going to let you and Dad work all that out. It sounds great to have another beautiful woman around but I think it's time I pulled in my horns, or horn. I might have enough to take care of already," I said.

"It's a wise man that knows his limitations, Jimmy," she said.

"I'm not sure I have enough, but if I don't, I'm getting close," I said, getting up to give her a good kissing and groping.

"At least you realize that you have some limitations, that's more than can be said for a lot of grown men.

"You probably should go wake up your sweethearts and tell them it's about time for breakfast, and then you might want to find something to occupy yourself today. Your Dad will be gone all day at least, and the movers will be bringing Kathleen's and Gail's things before long. I'm sure that we'll all be helping them today. You're on your own," she said, kissing me again.

I went upstairs to kiss and pinch everyone awake. I was nearly pummeled to death with pillows for my trouble. I told them they had a busy day today and when I mentioned the mover's imminent arrival, they finally piled out of bed.

I decided that it was probably another good day for shooting and since I had the hummer now, I got my 7mm Magnum and my 30-06 from the gun case and took them down to the hummer. The Barrett, Pythons, and Diamond Backs were still in it. I also brought my remaining Glock down for the trip.

Going to the indoor range first, I took the Glock and all four revolvers inside. Al, the instructor that had helped me last time, was the first one I saw. he was standing over by Scotty's bench and I walked over to talk with both of them.

"Hello, Jimmy, shooting again today?" Al asked.

"I hope to be in a little while, but I'll need your help again I think, do you have time?"

"Seems to be all I have right now. What's going on this time?" he asked.

"I bought some revolvers, and I've never fired one. Is there much difference?" I asked.

"One very big one. Do not let your second hand get forward so that the flash between the cylinder and the barrel can burn it or give you a gunpowder tattoo," he said.

"How's that?"

"There is clearance between the front of the cylinder and the rear of the barrel. When you fire, hot gases and tiny particles of spent powder are forced out. If your hand, or anything else is near the front of the cylinder, you'll get a burn and some of the spent powder will be forced into your skin," he told me.

"Ouch."

"At least, probably more like God damn, that hurt is what you're likely to say," he told me, laughing.

"I'm going to try to keep from doing it at all."

"That's the best way. What type of revolvers did you buy?" Scotty asked.

"I got two Pythons and two Diamond Backs," I told him.

"Are you sure that they're in good shape?" he asked.

"They're all new, so they should be. I did want you to check them out though."

"Where did you find new Diamond Backs?" he asked.

I named the gun store and then told them what the clerk had told me about the Diamond Backs.

"I knew the old man died, and I'd heard someone had bought his whole store and moved it away, but I didn't know who, and I didn't even know that he had any Diamond Backs. I'd have tried to buy them if I'd known about it. I'm sure that they were pretty dear though," Scotty said.

"It doesn't much matter to me, since Dad is very enthusiastic about me shooting and practicing. They were seven hundred dollars apiece," I told them.

"That's not very far out of line, although who knows what's out of line for something that you can't buy anymore. It's more than they were when they were made but that was a while ago too and everything is higher now. Let's have a look at them," Scotty said.

I opened the first hard case and brought out one, still loaded. I unloaded it and handed it over to Scotty.

"Did they have the original boxes?" he asked.

"Yes, I was going to throw them away but Gail told me I should keep them, just in case I didn't like the revolvers and wanted to sell them. I doubt that will come up, but I did put the boxes away where they wouldn't be damaged," I said.

"I don't know who Gail is but it was smart of her. You could probably even sell the boxes to a collector if you don't want them. How were you able to buy these anyway, I know that you aren't old enough," Scotty asked.

I told them the 'call the cops' story and it must be a funny concept, since they even laughed with me telling it. Scotty could hardly believe that the sergeant would do it for me and said that it wasn't entirely legal. He said that it would have satisfied him though, if it ever came up.

They both looked over all four of the revolvers, decided that they were in perfect shape and then Al and I went to the range part of the building. He showed me the proper grip and explained the difference between the revolvers and the Glock, especially the double action difference, and he told me if I had time, cocking the revolver and firing single action always gave better accuracy.

I spent three hours there and just before I intended to leave, I asked if they knew of a rifle range that had room for really long shots. This led to me explaining about the Barrett and they both wanted to see it too.

I brought it in and they looked it over carefully, they seemed impressed with the quality. They didn't know of a range anywhere near us, where I could give it a real test. I left and went to the regular rifle range we used.

This was an outdoor range and it was nearly deserted today. I spent another three hours there and even though three hundred yards was the longest distance, I put about a hundred rounds through the Barrett. I sighted it in to be six inches high at three hundred yards and hoped that would help me out if I had a longer shot, even though I couldn't actually imagine shooting at anything but a target.

When I got home, I had guns to clean. We had a little workshop in the garage for just this type of thing and I spent an hour and a half at it. When they were all clean again, I hauled them upstairs. I noticed the pickup in the drive and remembered that there were three Winchesters that I hadn't even bothered to fire, another day, maybe.

Kathleen and Gail were all moved in and everyone was in the kitchen when I got there. I spent a lovely few minutes being welcomed home and decided that the asses here fit my hands much better than the revolvers had, but I managed not to shoot in the kitchen.

Supper wasn't ready but wasn't far off. Since I'd stopped around lunchtime for some Bar-B-Queue, I wasn't starving. I sat at the counter and let them tease me while they cooked. It wasn't like normal though, all of them were cooking at something or other, even Shelly and Shelia and that was really out of the ordinary.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.