I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Opening my eyes, I saw Dad looking down at me, his face seemed split by a big, shit-eating grin. He motioned for me to get up and follow him. Getting out of bed, I grabbed my robe and slow-trailed Dad to his study. I wondered what was up; it was only two AM. What could Dad want at this time of the morning?

When we were both in the den Dad poured us each a Cognac then he took out a cigar and shoved a different box of them toward me.

"I'm so proud of you I could shit," Dad announced, after we were sitting.

He got back up to pace in his excitement then he came over and looked into my eyes and I could see the pride he felt for me in them. He had treated me almost this same way once before. When I was eleven he had taken me deer hunting. I killed a buck with my first shot and he had praised me and strutted around. The proud poppa dance, I called it to myself. He was dancing again.

"I was afraid things had gone bad when I saw how drunk Shelly had gotten but I saw that Shelia wasn't so out of it when I had her help me with Shelly. I figured you had a chance to get at least one tonight," he said.

"When Shelia and I got back down to the living room I saw you'd gotten your mother's dress off her. You were dancing with her and she had nothing on but her stockings, garter belt, and a thong. Her naked titties were pressed up against your chest and you had a double handful of the prettiest ass in Georgia. When I got on the dance floor I couldn't smell anything but pussy, her pussy. I'll swear I was so excited that I nearly shot off in my pants," he said.

My head felt like it had swelled to the size of a watermelon. I just sat their grinning like a fool and sipping my Cognac.

"That was great; but when I claimed your mother for a dance, you walked straight to Shelia and didn't dance the first step until you had her dress off. You pulled her to you with her sweet little pussy draped over your thigh by your two handed grip on her naked ass. I couldn't wait any longer and I nearly dragged your mother to our bedroom.

"Sharon was as hot as I've ever seen her. I don't know how you did it but she was insatiable. For a while I thought I was going to have to forget your promise tonight and call you down to help me but she ended up being all the help I needed. Every time I went limp she did a little number on me and I was ready to go again. We made love more tonight than we did on our honeymoon," he said.

He seemed to have wound down and I had nothing to add since he was talking about me anyhow. We finished our cigars and he told me to come on up to the girl's room to help him with Shelly.

Getting a glass of Gatorade from the fridge and a couple of aspirins, he explained that most of the hangover from wine was caused by dehydration and that the Gatorade would help that if Shelly could keep it down.

We roused her and helped her to the bathroom to pee; then he gave her the aspirin and had her drink the Gatorade. She didn't want to but since it was Dad she didn't dare refuse. After we'd put her back to bed he told me he would come check on her about eight in the morning and that I should be ready to slip into her bed about nine. If she had a headache when he checked on her at eight he was going to give her a Percodan and the headache would be gone for good when I got to her.

"No plain headache can live through a Percodan, and I don't want a damned hangover messing up our schedule; especially since I let her drink too much wine. I should have watched her more closely."

He left and I went back to my room to get into bed with Shelia again. When I got under the covers I spooned up to her backside.

"Jimmy, is that you?" she asked sleepily.

"Yes beautiful, it's me,"

"Where did you go?" she asked.

"I just went to help Dad doctor on Shelly. He doesn't want her to wake up with a hangover."

"Oh, I gotta pee," she said.

She went to the bathroom and when she got back she crawled under the covers and then up against me.

"Can we do it again?" She asked in a sexy, little girl's voice.

"I'd love to. Just turn over and snuggle your back up to my front and we'll try to spoon one off," I suggested.

She did and I got up close behind her, prodding between her legs with my hard dick, right under her sweet ass. She parted her thighs enough to let me through but I didn't try to put it in yet. I let it ride against her pussy lips and began drawing it back and forth against them, putting one arm under her to play with a titty and the other arm over her to get hold of the other one.

I kissed all over her back and neck and soon I could feel her juice on my dick, as she got more and more slippery. When we had a pretty good rhythm going I reached my top hand down to worry her pussy lips and clit. As she started moaning I cocked my hips a little and slid in, slow fucking her for a long time, teasing her clit as I stroked. After a while I could feel her tight pussy milking my dick on the out strokes and then she just went in to a long low groan and froze with her pussy clamped around Junior. This took me over also and I pushed in deeper and let it drain into her. I hugged her tight and whispered sweetly into her ear until we fell asleep.

I woke about nine and went down to the kitchen for something to drink. Dad was there and had coffee made so I got a cup and he told me that he had given Shelly the Percodan around eight and that I should go get in bed with her and try to get her good and wet before she woke.

"She may be just a little loopy from the Percodan, it's pretty strong. Hell it may work better than the wine. She sure won't be feeling any aches and pains," he said, grinning.

I finished my coffee, went to piss and then went into their room, slipping into bed with Shelly. I moved up close behind her and put an arm over her back to start playing with her breasts. The top nipple got hard pretty fast and as I moved to the bottom titty I felt her hips begin to squirm. The bottom nipple popped right on up and I moved my hand down to play with her pussy.

It was already moist when I got there so I dipped a finger and began toying between the lips. Her hips started reaching toward my finger and soon she was good and wet. I stole some of her love oil and spread it around her clit so I could easily rub it with the pad of my finger. Her hips became more forceful now and I pushed my other arm beneath her to get some action back on her titties. I felt her stirring and figured she was waking up so I started kissing all over the back of her neck.

"Oh, that feels so good," she sighed, sleepily.

"Good morning beautiful. Did you have a nice dream?" I asked.

"I think it's just starting. Is that you Jimmy? What are you doing?" she whispered.

"Yes it's your little brother Jimmy who loves you very much and I'm playing with your titties and your pussy. Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, I like it. It feels so good."

"Then you might like this even better."

I rolled her toward me onto her back and covered her lips with mine in a gentle kiss. Licking her lips with my tongue, I slipped it into her mouth when they parted and kept teasing her nipples and her clit with my hands. She brought her arms around me, hugging me to her as we kissed. Moving my thumb to worry her clit, I kept teasing her labia with my fingers. She was hot and slippery like Shelia had been and as I started working my fingers more energetically, her hips found my rhythm and she started moaning down in her chest. I could tell she was pretty turned on already and when she broke our kiss and opened her eyes she looked right into mine.

"Are you going to fuck me, Jimmy?" She asked.

"Unless you tell me not to," I replied.

"Good. I won't tell you not to, I'm so hot and I want you to fuck me. Did you fuck Shelia already?" she asked.

"I'll never tell. You'll have to ask Shelia," I told her.

"You must have fucked her or she'd be in here crying about it. We both wanted you to fuck us and I lost the coin toss. That's why I had to play drunk last night. We were afraid you wouldn't have the nerve to fuck us both in the same bed at the same time. Oh! That feels so damn good baby brother."

"You two outsmarted yourselves. I was planning to fuck you both last night, in the same bed. I'm going to ask Dad to get me a bigger bed so we can all sleep together every night," I bragged.

"Oh. Does Daddy know you fucked Shelia and that you're going to fuck me? Won't he be mad?"

"Of course he knows, he told me to. He said you two were too beautiful for anyone else and that I was the only one good enough for you."

"I'm so glad. Oh, that's good. I was afraid if he found out he wouldn't let us. Oh Jimmy, can we do it now? I want it so bad," she moaned.

"Anything for you my angel."

I moved between her beautiful thighs and lay over her with my weight on one hand and my dick in the other. Putting the swollen head between her slick lips, I worked it up and down, getting it wet. Easing it up to her hymen as she wiggled and moaned, I pushed through it firmly. She winced a little and groaned out loud as I slid in nearly half way. I told you I was lucky. This was probably some of the best young pussy in Georgia and I was getting a matched pair.

Shelly was really going now and I began pressing in more deeply with every thrust. Keeping it up let me get in deeper and deeper. When my dick was all the way up her tight pussy and bumping against her cervix, I held still and waited for her to do something, anything. Soon enough her hips gave an experimental rock and I pulled back and gave her another full stroke. Her arms flew around me and held me tight and then her legs wrapped around my waist and she crossed her ankles with her heels drumming on my ass.

"Oh Jimmy, Oh Jimmy. Oh. That feels so god damned good, I love it. I love it. Please. Please. Please fuck me Jimmy. Oh God!"

Here was a difference in the twins. I'd just started and Shelly seemed about to pop already. I accelerated my pace and force and in no time I was pounding into Shelly while she was crying for more.

"Oh God, Jimmy. I'm there you little fucker, I'm coming!"

True to her word and like her sister she locked up and clamped down on Junior with her pussy. I was in heaven again and I blew a sticky load up her.

Shelly went rag-doll limp after a few seconds and just lay there panting. Settling down onto her while keeping most of my weight on my elbows, I covered each titty with a hand and kissed all over her lips and face telling her how beautiful she was and how special she made me feel and how much I loved her. Soon I shifted off her to one side and kept and arm across her, idly playing with one titty and nipple. Then we both drifted off to sleep for a few minutes.

Some slight noise or something woke me but I lay still with my eyes closed.

"Oh it was so good, I can't believe it. He was so gentle and then so forceful at the end," Shelly whispered.

"I know. He was so good I could hardly believe it. He did me three times and each time seemed to be better than the last. I just felt so loved when he finally let me go to sleep. I felt so peaceful and good," Shelia whispered back.

"Three times. How did you have the strength? And that's another thing, I'm jealous; I've only had it once, so far," Shelly said, teasing Shelia.

"Don't worry, I won't bother him at all today unless he just wears you out. I'm sore down there this morning and I'll bet you'll be sore later. His dick is big and he's just turned fourteen. It's probably just going to get bigger," Shelia said.

"It'll just be more to love, we can get used to it, we'll have to. He said he was going to ask Daddy to get him a bigger bed for his room so we could sleep together every night," Shelly announced.

"Wow, is Daddy cool with this? I know he came into the room to get Jimmy once last night. We were in bed naked together and he didn't raise a fuss but I never dreamed he knew we actually did it and let it slide. That is so kewl," Shelia said.

"Jimmy told me that Daddy wanted him to fuck us both last night. I can hardly believe our luck, but I'm worried about getting one big bed for Jimmy's room," Shelly said.

"Why?"

"I'd like one big bed for us all right but I think it should be in here. In the first place all our clothes and makeup and bathrooms and everything are here. There are two of us and one of Jimmy and it would be a bigger hassle for us getting ready to go somewhere. Mainly though, I think Jimmy should keep his room slightly private for times when he needs some stray pussy.

"I love him better than anything but he's going to be horny all the time and I don't think the two of us can keep up with him. He'll have us both fucked bowlegged inside a month if we have to carry the whole load. Besides, it's going to look really funny if he doesn't start poling someone from school soon.

"It isn't so bad for us cause girls can always say they're saving themselves for marriage and pull it off. Not Jimmy, people will think it's really strange if he is only ever seen with us, especially after the way all those bitches at our school are drooling over him. Even if Daddy and Mommy are cool with it most people won't be," Shelly explained.

"You're right, the way the girls at our school are slobbering at just the thought of going out with Jimmy, tongues will be wagging if he isn't fucking at least one or two of them soon," Shelia agreed.

"I should have known you two were going to make me do all the work. I'll be auctioned off to the highest bidder to do stud service at your high school," I teased as I raised my head to let them know I was awake.

"Jimmy Breslin, you should be ashamed of yourself. Shelia and I have saved ourselves for you all our lives. We've never let even one of those grimy assholes hold our hand and we'd never been kissed until last night. The only thing we've ever done is masturbating together and then we never did each other. We've saved everything for you and you got a matched pair of all over untouched virgins delivered to you. We've never touched any other boy in any way so we could be yours and yours alone and I don't think it's fair for you to ask us to start now," Shelly sniffled.

"Whoa, whoa! I'm sorry, I was only teasing," I said.

I jumped off the bed onto my knees and faced them with my hands clasped as if in prayer.

"I'm begging for your forgiveness. I was trying to be funny and now I'm on my knees begging you to forgive me. I promise I'll fuck anyone you think I need to if I can just be the one to hold hands with you," I said, begging.

They both broke up laughing and dragged me back onto the bed between them, rubbing themselves on me and kissing me all over the face, neck and chest. I ended up with one on each side, pressing themselves against me, with one nibbling on each ear. Junior surrendered and reached for the sky. I had four titties pressed against the sides of my chest and two auburn bushes pressed in to the sides of my hips as they intertwined the fingers of a hand each and grasp Junior in a double grip.

"Careful my sweethearts, careful with that thing. It's loaded and it could go off," I nodded toward Junior.

We all laughed and I wondered if life could possibly get any better.

"Jimmy, since you've done us both now would it be all right if Shelia and I loved each other. We promise we won't do anything to each other that you haven't already done to us first?" Shelly requested.

"You don't have to ask my permission, you can do what you feel like doing, I don't own you," I said.

"Yes you do, Jimmy, we're yours now. We've waited what seems like all our lives for this and we are yours and yours alone. You're our man now Jimmy, our only man. We'll do whatever you want. If you say yes, it's yes but if you say no, it's no. It wouldn't be right any other way. You have your own matched set of fuck toys now and we expect you to play with us all you can or at least all you want to. We just hope you don't want to loan us out," Shelia explained.

I was stupefied. Where did this come from? Loan them out? Not a chance of that happening.

"I can't believe you two. How did I get my dreams handed to me at fourteen? I sure haven't done anything to deserve this," I said.

"We love you, Jimmy, with all our hearts. You're our man and you're the boss. Whatever you say goes with us," Shelly told me.

"Well you can get one worry off your minds right now, when it comes down to it I'm a selfish bastard. I never loan anything to anybody."

That got me smothered in girl flesh then Shelly popped up and asked.

"Jimmy, can I ride your pony?"

"Caught me in a lie didn't you. Be my guest, climb aboard and I'll loan you Junior until he drops."

"What about the other stuff Jimmy, can Shelly and I love each other some now too. We could help get each other ready for you if it's all right," Shelia ask.

"Feel free to love each other any way you want to."

"Goody!" They said, in unison.

Shelia and Shelly put their lips together for a real kiss across me. Soon they were fondling each other's breasts and shyly rubbing each other's pussies. I reached out with a hand for each and played with anything and everything I could get hold of. When Shelly felt like she was wet enough she straddled my hips and Shelia grabbed Junior to guide him in as Shelly lowered her wonderful pussy down to take me inside. When she had worked my dick all the way up her she sat for a moment to soak and then began a slow rhythm of rising and falling and squeezing on my dick.

Shelia was back to kissing Shelly and they were playing with each other's titties. Seeing all bases covered but one, I put my hands on Shelia's sweet ass and nudged her to straddle my face. She caught on quickly and lowered that wonderful pussy down for me to kiss. I lasted about seven minutes before Shelly struck a come gusher but it was long enough for us all to get off and they melted into a pile of sweet flesh onto me. I hadn't even had to die to go to heaven.

When we revived a little we all got in the girls shower to wash and play awhile. We got out and dried each other and since it was already eleven AM I thought we should try to get some breakfast before lunchtime rolled around.

"What would you like for us to wear, Jimmy?" Shelia asked.

What have I gotten myself into I thought? Then I answered my self, my sisters.

"How about T-shirts and panties?" I answered.

"Regular panties, silk panties, or thongs," Shelly asked

Decisions, decisions.

"Let's try thongs this morning," I replied.

They were giggling as I left. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and then pulled on a Jersey and a pair of sweat shorts.

I found them waiting for me in oversized pink T-shirts. When I appeared they raised the shirts up to their navels to show me their matching pink thongs. They made room as I stepped between them and grabbed a naked sweet cheek in each hand to move us out toward the kitchen.

We found Mom in the kitchen when we got there and she had the same well-fucked look on her face that I had noticed on Shelia and Shelly. She was wearing a white T-shirt that was cropped off just a couple of inches below her breasts and a pair of well-worn cutoffs. They were very short in the first place and both outer seems had been split to the waistband. I think she might have had a thong on also but couldn't be sure, even though I could see most of her ass, depending on which way she was turned.

"Well I think this is the happiest I've seen my little brood in a long time. What would you like for breakfast?" Mom asked.

"I want ham and eggs with toast if it's all right."

"Us too Mommy?" Shelia spoke for the pair.

They both gave her a peck on the cheek and moved to the counter to sit, leaving a space between them for me. I decided to go for it and stepped up to Mom, taking her in my arms to give her a real kiss. She hugged me also and her lips parted and since my tongue was recently cleaned I slipped it into her mouth to explore. When she pulled me a little closer I dropped my hands and moved them inside the ripped seams of her cutoffs, getting a feel of her glorious ass and checking for the thong I expected. I found no trace of one so I gave her a good fondling as Junior climbed again. Mom broke the kiss after a moment.

"My little baby boy has grown up to be a real live stud. You'd better sit down before your sisters starve," Mom told me.

I sat between Shelia and Shelly and put a hand on a thigh each, about half way up from their knees. They both made more room for my hand by spreading their legs. I stroked their legs from knees to just below their pussies and they each put an arm around me and lay their heads on my shoulders.

"Mommy, we found our dream man last night," Shelia announced.

"Yes and he's so wonderful," Shelly chimed in.

"I could tell but it looks like you did more than dream," Mom said and then giggled.

"Oh Mommy," They said in unison as they blushed.

"He is quite the little dreamboat isn't he? He nearly had me dreaming when Shelia helped Jack take Shelly up to your room. One minute I was fully dressed and dancing, the next thing I knew I was on my back on the couch and the little devil was devouring my titties and one of his hands was rubbing me from asshole to appetite. I thought I would never stop coming. Then I was back up dancing again but my dress was nowhere near. You two may have bitten off more than you can chew," Mom said.

"We told him he needed to start dating some of the girls from our school that are dying to get their hands on him now," Shelly explained.

"He does for sure, but there's no telling whose hands will be on whom when push comes to shove," Mom said, laughing again.

By this time I was as red in the face as I could get but after my little fuck-up in the girl's room I had at least learned to keep my mouth shut.

"Where's Dad?" I ask.

"He got a late start on his jog this morning. He should be back in about thirty minutes," Mom told us.

She put our breakfast on the counter and sat down across from us with a cup of coffee. We kept talking as we ate but it was mostly just more of the three of them teasing me, so I stayed quiet.

When Dad got back he ask if I'd like to play a round of golf with him and I said I would, so we loaded up and went to our country club. The two of us teed off and then talked as we played. He congratulated me again on my homework and agreed with Shelly and Shelia about the bigger bed's placement. He said he'd try to have it delivered and assembled before we got home from school Monday so we could start using it that night. He also thought that Shelly and Shelia were really using their heads about my dating other girls for the sake of appearances. He said I would surely want some privacy.

When we got home Dad decided he wanted to grill some steaks for dinner so he got the grill and the steaks ready while Mom baked some potatoes and fixed a salad. When the potatoes were nearly ready Mom told Dad to start the steaks and soon we were having a mini-feast outside.

We were all in our swimming gear since we usually jumped in the pool after cooking outdoors if the weather was nice. When we were finished Dad began cleaning the grill and I volunteered to help Mom do the dishes. Shelly and Shelia hit the pool as Mom left with the first load. I gathered the rest of the dishes to follow her.

"I'm going to get wet with Shelly and Shelia as soon as I finish here, you and Sharon take your time with the dishes," Dad told me, winking.

I took the last of the dishes in and put them in the dishwasher as Mom rinsed them. I was hard as a rock from watching her beautiful titties swinging and swaying as she worked. When the dishwasher was loaded and started I turned to Mom and took her in my arms for a kiss.

Her lips were parted when we kissed so I took that as all systems go and the tongue wrestle was on. Mom's bikini was a tiny thong and an even tinier top. It barely covered her nipples. I had my hands on her sweet ass as soon as I could get them there and was massaging Junior with her belly. Carrying Shelia up to my bed last night worked so well that I stooped and gathered Mom in my arms in a similar manner. I carried her into the living room and lay her on the couch, never breaking our kiss.

Kneeling beside the couch to kiss her and fumbling with the ties on her top, I soon had her beautiful breasts bared. Kissing my way over her chin and down her throat I let my hands play with her melons as I snuck my lips up to her ears and nibbled on the lobes in turn. Licking my way back down to her breasts and lingering on her nipples I divided my kisses and nibbles between them. I wanted to move down to her pussy for a tasty treat but I hated to leave her big titties.

At last I kissed between her breasts and started my descent to the Y. I traveled with little kisses and as I reached her navel she probably had a good idea where I was headed, so I found the strings of her thong while I was at it. She raised her hips off the couch as I slid it down her legs and off. When I got to that delicious pussy I just went nuts teasing with my tongue and sucking with my lips.

Mom began thrusting her pubis up toward me as I wet a finger between her pussy's lips to slide it all the way up into her warm wetness. She was pretty far gone by now and as I fingered her and tickled her clit I could feel her pussy gripping my finger on its outbound trips. Suddenly Mom's thighs slammed together and her body went into the now familiar lockdown, like her daughters. Even with my ears tightly covered I could hear Mom screaming.

"Jesus, you sweet little licker you. I can't believe how good you are for me. Goddammit! I'm coming baby, I'm coming."

Mom finally relaxed into the couch and I moved up to cover her face and neck with little kisses and whisper undying love into her ears. When she had recovered I helped her up and back on with her tiny suit. She was still a little weak in the knees so I carried her out to the pool and jumped into the deep end with her. She squealed until we hit the water and her tiny top was no match for the big splash. She was laughing and trying to get her titties back into the suit when we surfaced.

We all went into the house about eleven PM. Shelia, Shelly and I went to their shower to rinse off the chlorine and then retired to my bed after drying off. Shelly's pussy was also sore by now and the two ask me if it was all right if they just practiced going down on me tonight, promising that surely the soreness would be gone sometime tomorrow. Who was I to complain? I lay back with my head on the pillow while Shelly and Shelia took turns, one kissing me and rubbing her titties all over me while the other sucked on my dick. What a life.

I woke up at seven AM Sunday morning and was wide-awake. I was between Shelly and Shelia and even though I had a morning boner, I slipped out of bed without waking them and went to piss. After I'd finished I grabbed a quick shower, shaved and brushed my teeth, then headed to the kitchen for coffee and maybe breakfast.

Dad was alone in the kitchen when I got there and he had a pot of coffee so I got a cup and sat down across from him.

"You look pretty chipper this morning," Dad grinned.

"You too Dad, been gettin' any lately?" I asked.

"Shit, you don't know the half of it. Your mother seems to get very excited by your attentions. I never thought that the wildest thing to happen to my sex life would be asking my son to tease his mother. She just can't seem to get enough now. I couldn't be happier about it or prouder of you. I think I'm going to nominate you for an award," Dad said.

"Huh, an award? What do you mean Dad? What kind of award?" I was puzzled.

"Marital Aid of the Year," Dad laughed, "How about another round of golf?"

"Sure."

We split up to get dressed and after leaving a note for Mom and the girls we went to the course. We were just kind of bullshitting while we played but I remembered something I wanted to ask.

"Dad, the other night when we were dancing, I noticed when you served the wine you seemed to never be even half through with a glass by the time everyone else needed a refill. What was up with that? I know you could drink us all under the table," I asked.

"There is an old saying, 'Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker' and just because it's old and corny doesn't mean it isn't true. Plainly spoken, alcohol lowers inhibitions. In a situation where I want people's inhibitions lowered, like the other night, I almost always have a goal and the goal is usually furthered if I'm as close to cold sober as I can remain. That's why I concentrated on getting the most wine into Sharon, Shelia, and Shelly. I was just surprised that Shelly got so far gone," he said.

"You weren't the only one with a goal Dad. Shelly and Shelia did a little planning of their own. Shelly lost the coin toss and she was the designated lush. She intended to exit the dancing early since she and Shelia decided it was high time I popped their hymens. They thought I wouldn't have the balls to do them both in the same bed at the same time. They divided hoping they would be conquered," I told him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.