I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

I went upstairs to get Judith and Gail to go with me. I wanted Judith so that she could give Kathleen an eye witness account of the swim wear, namely flesh, that we used. I wanted Gail to go because Kathleen knew her and she could vouch for Judith. They were all on the bed in Shelia and Shelly's room.

"Can I borrow Gail and Judith to go over to Kathleen's apartment, I'm going to pick her up for the swimming party," I said.

"Why can't Shelly and I go too?" Shelia asked.

"You can go, the more the merrier, I just wanted Gail and Judith as a minimum. I need Judith to vouch for the no swimsuit rule and I wanted Gail to vouch for Judith but I would love for all of us to go get her," I said.

"Is Mom going too?" Shelly asked.

"I haven't had a chance to ask her yet but I'll bet she will."

"What should we wear?" Judith asked, and I know that she was asking the other girls but I butted in.

"T-shirts."

"T-shirts and what, shorts or jeans?" Shelly asked, but she was grinning and I think she knew.

"T-shirts and nothing, better make them longer ones though. I don't think you can get by with one that's cropped off," I said, and made sure to sound serious.

"But I don't even have a T-shirt here," Gail said.

"They can loan you one, they have plenty," I said, meaning Shelly or Shelia.

"I think that you had better let her wear one of yours bro, ours might be a little short on her, not to mention too tight in the bust," Shelly said, and giggled.

They all laughed then and I did too. I took Gail to pick a T-shirt, promising to help her try it on. Of course they all came with me and Gail made our day by shucking her sundress before we even looked for a T-shirt.

"My God, you're perfect, everywhere," Shelly and Shelia said in unison.

Judith and Gail just looked at them over that trick.

"They do it to me all the time. No, they don't tell me I'm perfect, they say things in unison like that. I think they practice."

At first I was afraid Gail might be getting a little self-conscious with us standing there discussing Shelly and Shelia's vocal tricks. I glanced at her and saw that her nipples were plumping up and she had goose bumps forming on her arms. It wasn't cold here either. Then I saw she was watching Judith looking her over, this was very interesting.

I pulled out some T-shirts and Gail tried on four or five before she found one that suited her. It was a plain white one but it did come down a few inches below her bush and it wasn't obscenely tight across her breasts.

With the method decided we all followed Judith to her room so that we could watch her change and her nipples jumped up too while we, especially Gail, watched. Then it was time for Shelly and Shelia to get into costume and their nipples also stood up when they became the center of attention.

"Hey, aren't you going to wear a T-shirt, and nothing else," Judith asked, as we turned to head downstairs.

"As soon as my ass looks as good as any of yours, I will," I said.

"It looks pretty good to us now," Gail said.

"Not to me."

We went down the stairs and found Mom in the kitchen.

"Are you busy, Mom?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"We thought you might want to go with us to pick up Kathleen, we're all going," I said.

"I'd love to go, let me change," she said, and she was in her room, with the door closed before we could follow.

She came out again in only a couple of minutes and she had on a T-shirt just like the rest of the girls. I figured the chances were pretty good that she had a thong or panties under it though, since we hadn't told her the rules.

I walked over and gave her a kiss, running my hand up under the hem and sure enough, I felt the string of a thong running between her beautiful ass cheeks. As I broke our kiss I took hold of the hem and pulled it up to her waist.

"Sorry Mom, no panties allowed," I said, slipping my other hand down into the front of her thong and ripping it off her.

"Oh, I didn't know," she said, "sorry."

"It's ok Mom, you're ready to ride now," I said, and kissed her again.

I glanced at Gail as we headed out the door and I could tell that she had been a little surprised by my stunt; she didn't look stunned though, just surprised. Needless to say, when I made a point of opening the doors for all of them to get into Mom's Hummer, I saw plenty of pussy again.

I got a lot of teasing while we went over to Kathleen's apartment and more as we went up the stairs, since I insisted that all of them should lead the way. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched carefully as they went up.

Kathleen opened the door almost as soon as I knocked but she was surprised when everyone trooped in.

"Jimmy, why didn't you tell me everyone was coming, I would have straightened up a little," she said, trying to sound put out.

"That's why I didn't tell you, I didn't want you to go into a cleaning panic."

"Well ok, but I should be mad. Hey, you're all wearing T-shirts, let me go change," she said, after the introductions.

She headed to her bedroom but halfway there Mom called to her.

"Kathleen, no panties," Mom said, and then pulled up her hem to show her, "or he'll just rip them off you, the beast."

Everyone laughed except Kathleen. I think she was too surprised to, but she wasn't too surprised to blush. She went into her bedroom and was back in a few minutes in a T-shirt.

"Might as well show him now, he'll check if you don't," Gail said.

"Oh, all right," she said as she bared her cute blonde bush.

She laughed then and we all joined in. We headed out the door with me in the lead this time. I went down first so that I could watch them come down and make a big deal out of looking up their shirts again. When we were in the Hummer Mom broke us up.

"I'll swear, Jimmy, you're acting like you've never seen any pussy," she said.

When the laughter died down Kathleen had a question.

"Hey, whose Hummer is this, it's great."

"I bought it for Mom yesterday, do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it, I think they're so cool," she said.

"It's a good thing dear, he's determined to get three more tomorrow; one for Gail, one for Judith, and one for you," Mom told her.

"Jimmy! You can't buy me a car!" she squeaked.

"Yes I can, can't I Mom."

"I'm afraid he's determined, Kathleen, we've already gone over this twice, once with Judith and once with Gail; you don't have a prayer of getting out of it. At least he's going to let you pick the one you want," Mom told her.

"Don't feel bad, Kathleen, he's getting me one and his Dad won't even let me drive myself to school," Judith told her.

Everyone laughed at Judith then because she'd said it in a little girl voice. It seemed to mollify Kathleen too and so the girl talk began. I didn't mind because Mom was sitting on the console, since her Hummer was a little crowded now; no one had gotten into the rear most seat.

She was within easy reach for me and I slid a hand up to toy with her pussy. Gail was on the other side of Mom and since I hadn't tried to be sneaky, and had let my wrist push Mom's hem up, she could easily see what I was doing.

Her eyes went wide for a second as she looked right at me but I smiled as Gail put a hand on Mom's other leg and began stroking up and down her thigh. This was all going to be easier than I'd thought.

It wasn't easy on Mom though, she had a small spasm when she felt Gail's hand on her too and it wasn't from revulsion. Her nipples jumped to full attention at once and she spread her legs even wider. As I slipped a finger up into her, Gail got bold and reached down to tickle her taint and I assume she went on back to tease her rosebud. I know that Mom was nearly panting by the time we got home.

Mom headed for the house pretty quickly after she was out of the car with Shelly, Shelia, Gail, and Kathleen in her wake. Judith wasn't quite out of range and I grabbed her hand before she could run off too.

"Hey, what's the rush, I need some company too."

"I'm afraid that your Mom may be coming down with something, she seemed a little tense on the ride back and she was flushed; she almost bolted when she got out," she said.

I put my arm over her shoulders and then reached and trailed the Mom finger across her top lip. She didn't react at first, but then she sniffed and then sniffed again. She'd been perfectly aware of where Mom had been sitting.

"Give you any ideas about why Mom was flushed?"

"Jimmy, you devil, I can't believe you were finger fucking your mother with all of us in the car. I wish I'd known it at the time," she said, almost panting now.

"Guess who noticed what I was doing?"

"Gail of course, did it upset her?" she asked.

"She started helping and if I'm not mistaken she was teasing Mom's back door before it was over."

"Oh God, that is so hot, I wish I had the nerve to try something like that," she said.

"Well buck up and get some, you could at least try giving her the kind of kisses that you've been giving Gail."

"I think I might, she wouldn't get upset over that, maybe," she said.

"I can guarantee that it will be well received, so will wandering hands if you get up your nerve. Your fingers will fit in her pussy too."

"I couldn't, I just couldn't. I'd love to though," she said, wistfully at the last.

"Gail's going to beat you to it then, and you had a head start."

"Come on, let's get in the house."

I was late to my own swimming party because even Judith beat me into the water. I had a lot more clothes on than they did and when I finally jumped in, I was mobbed; for a few seconds there I thought there might really be too much of a good thing.

Dad furnished a little relief for me though when he came out. He'd just come back from a golf game and he got started at the grill right away. This caused Mom, Shelly, and Shelia to get out, put their T-shirts back on and fix a few other things for the upcoming lunch.

Now, with only Gail, Judith, and Kathleen to deal with I had it all going my way. I was able to take more time with each woman I groped and the stiff nipples soon attested to my success. We finally bunched up in a corner of the shallow end and got serious about our foreplay.

I was fully erect when I got out and I nearly laughed because everyone but Dad gave my dick a long look. At least there was a robe for me this time.

Dad had grilled big burgers and of course I pigged out, but I wasn't the only one. Everyone ate more than they should have and it was time to sun after we'd cleaned up.

"I can see that this is going to be a freckle year for me," Gail said, as we hit the loungers.

"It's a freckle year for the girls and me every year, at least they go away in the fall," Mom said.

"Hey, I like freckles, it gives me some dots to connect with my tongue."

"Well you'll have plenty in a week or two," Mom said.

Conversation died out after that and I slipped off to sleep. Even though I'm sure I wasn't the only one, I was the last one to wake up, when Shelly poured a pitcher of water on me and then ran off to jump in the pool again. The rest of my naked beauties were already in.

I was back to being it now and it was a little easier to single out a victim for a little one on one grope and then go to another one. I paid particular attention to Mom, Shelly, and Shelia this time since they'd missed out on my attentions while they were getting food ready. I didn't really cut Judith, Gail, and Kathleen short; I just gave the others a little extra.

Every time I caught one, I gave her a long French kiss and a good ass fondling. I tried to make sure that their titties got a minor going over too. I'll admit that I spent a little more time with Mom, Shelly, and Shelia's asses though. I considered it a little reward for putting part of the meal together.

It was old news to Judith and even though it wasn't to Gail, I could tell that the light had shined already. Kathleen didn't seem bothered by it at all, but I didn't think the real meaning had gotten through to her yet.

We played in the pool until we were pretty tired and then headed back into the house. Mom went into her bedroom for a nap, and since I thought it was a good idea, and everyone else did too, we went up to Shelly and Shelia's big bed for a short snooze of our own. We weren't even crowded in the big thing.

I'm pretty sure that it would be impossible to get into bed with even one naked girl without raising a hard. I know damn well it was impossible with five. So there I was, between Gail and Kathleen with a throbbing dick. I hoped that Kathleen wasn't still sore because my sights were set on her blonde nest next. She was the only blonde after all.

I rolled to her, kissing and hugging and she didn't seem to be shy about the company. I teased her nipples and titties with my hands and then slipped one between her legs. She sighed and spread them a little wider, and I took that as a 'go ahead' and after fingering her to the good and wet stage I got between her lovely legs. I felt Gail's hand guiding my dick and when she had me in place I started pushing my way in.

"Oh, Jimmy, everyone can see us," Kathleen said, moaning.

"I know, but later you can watch them."

"Oh."

That was her last complaint and it only took a few more strokes to get it up her all the way. When I did, her legs went around me and we started our ride in earnest. I was surprised, but happy to see Gail take over one of Kathleen's nipples while Shelly took command of the other. There was a little shuffling around and then black hair covered Kathleen's blonde as Judith took over kissing chores. Poor Kathleen couldn't even scream when she went off but I let out a yell that was loud enough for both of us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.