I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Cell phones were next on the agenda, and when I mentioned the walkie-talkie thing to Gail, she knew exactly where to go. She gave me directions while I was getting used to my new ride.

My hummer also had a guidance package and it was built in instead of an add-on, like the one in the truck. After Gail told me which way to head for the phones, she punched around on the guidance thing in the dash and a map popped up, showing where we were and where we wanted to go and all points in between.

After all the walking around - looking at trucks, hummers, and campers - the cell phones were a breeze. I told the woman what I wanted, we picked out the best phone they had, a plan that covered everything they offered, and I handed her the plastic.

She told me the total and I knew that there was some misunderstanding. I asked her about it and discovered that I hadn't mention wanting more than one.

"I'm sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier, but I need two dozen," I said, and she perked right up; after more figuring we ended up with a lot more free minutes.

They were new, so of course they were all in boxes. Gail and I took time to open mine and plug its charger into the hummer. When we were riding again, Gail leaned over and nuzzled around on my ear some more.

"I hate to be so blunt, Jimmy, but all this shopping is making me horny, can't we at least stop long enough for me to suck your dick?" she asked.

What an offer to have to refuse, but I had a little more shopping to do just for me, or mostly for me anyway. Besides, by the time she got her lips around my dick, I wanted to be able to get my hands on those titties, at least.

"We don't have time honey but we'll get to it," I said, reaching across and putting my hand back up under her skirt.

She pouted a little but gave in, as my hand got higher and higher. When I pressed against her pussy this time I could tell that it really was hot and it was getting a little damp too. My dick was super hard and I almost blew off the rest of the shopping.

"I almost forgot, one of those phones is for you," I told her.

"I already have a cell phone," she said.

"I know and I told Dad that, but he said that this was a new company benefit, and he said that it would make it easier for me to get in touch with you."

I had to pull over then because she attacked my mouth with hers. When I got parked she was up, leaning over the console and on her knees in the seat. It gave me a chance to get both hands under the skirt and I had them up on her ass in a flash; I already loved that ass.

We spent about ten minutes grubbing, right on the side of the street, and we were lucky that it wasn't a main one. I managed to keep myself from fingering her or getting hold of her titties but I wouldn't have been able to if her ass weren't so delectable. It was enough to get us by though and finally we moved on.

Gail got a phone out of its box for herself and found another place to plug it in. It seemed that the hummer expected for more than one accessory to need juice and came equipped for such.

I took us to the biggest gun store I knew of and Gail knew about it too. She was excited to be going to it even though she had other things that she wanted to get to. I had other things I wanted to get to myself, and they were all on Gail, but I wanted to check out the gun store first.

I'd come here with intentions of looking over some revolvers. I liked the Glocks for sure but I'd decided that I wanted a revolver or two too. The first thing I saw in the store grabbed my attention and I almost forgot about revolvers. There was some type of really big rifle on top of a high shelf and it had a really complex looking scope attached.

It didn't look like a normal hunting rifle but more like something out of a space opera. The stock seemed almost all metal and was more like a frame around where a normal stock would be. I had to know what in the hell it was.

"Look at that thing Gail, I wonder what it is?" I asked, pointing to it like a kid in a candy store.

"It's a Barrett, they're great weapons but not really good for any type of hunting. It's a consumer model of a military sniper rifle. That one has an ATN 4-12x80 Day Night scope, and I'm sure it cost nearly as much as the rifle.

"It really looks great but why is the rifle so big?"

"It's a 50 caliber and I suppose it has to be that big. I got to try one once but they're too much for me. Even with the recoil reduction it's more than I can handle," she said.

"Do you think that I could manage?" I asked.

"Sure, you've got a lot bigger frame than me, you weigh more and you're a lot stronger; besides, you're still growing. With a little practice I'm sure you'd do well with one. I know you hardly ever even ask about prices, but you're looking at a nine to ten thousand dollar rifle with a seven thousand dollar scope," she said, and I could tell that it excited her a little.

"It probably won't seem too high to Dad after two hummers, two campers and a pickup truck," I said.

"You're right, he'll probably think you're a piker, if he even looks at the bill. Did you even know that your new H1 was over a hundred grand?" she asked, giggling.

"Is that all? I should have bought more."

"You did, Jimmy. Even though the H2 for your Mom is only a little over fifty, it still mounts up, and nobody said a thing about the price of that giant pickup," she said, and I knew she was getting revved up by going back over what we'd spent today.

"I didn't come in here for a rifle anyway, it just caught my eye, I really wanted to see about getting a revolver. I have Glocks but I thought I might want to try a revolver too," I said.

"You're in a good place to pick one up but I don't think you can buy one, you aren't old enough. Doesn't matter though, because I'm old enough. I can fill out the paperwork," she said.

We looked at the revolvers and I really liked the Colt Python. Gail did too and she also pointed out that they had two Diamond Backs in the case. They looked like the Pythons but were smaller.

In fact, they looked almost exactly the same, except one looked like a scale model of the other. The Pythons were 357 Magnums and the Diamond Backs were thirty-eight Specials. Gail told me that the Diamond Backs had gone out of production in 1986.

A clerk had made an appearance, so I asked him about the two six-inch barrel Diamond Backs.

"We recently bought out the complete stock of an older store in Alpharetta when the owner died. He had been running it almost like a museum for the last twenty years and he had six Diamond Backs. These are the last two we have left. They're probably the last new ones in existence," he said.

The guy nearly shit when I told him I wanted them and that I'd take two Pythons too, along with a thousand round for each weapon.

I nearly laughed at his shocked reaction so I didn't let up. I told him to put the Barrett and scope on the ticket too and that I needed two thousand rounds for it.

A few minutes later I didn't think it was so funny because he called the cops, thinking that we were up to no good I guess. I was a little nervous and started wishing that I hadn't gotten so cocky, but I knew better than to try and leave before the police arrived.

I almost called Dad, to warn him he might need to come help me out, but decided to wait and see what the cops said when they got here.

I was a happy soon to be camper when I saw the officer walk in. It wasn't just a run of the mill beat cop. It was the same sergeant that had come to the mall with Dad for the Brent incident. I could tell that he recognized me right away.

"Hello Jimmy. I'm glad to see you again, who's that with you?" he asked.

"This is Gail, she works for Dad and she's out helping me do some shopping today. To tell you the truth, I'm a little sweet on her," I said, and managed a small blush.

"I'll say one thing for you, you can really pick the ones to get sweet on. I'm happy to meet you Gail. I'm Don Frankston, Jimmy's Dad is a friend of mine," he said.

After the introductions and a little small talk, the sergeant told us he had to see what they'd called him about. The clerk was still nearby and he wasn't looking too sure of himself now, since he'd seen the friendly way the sergeant was talking to us.

"I think they called you about us; I've picked out some guns and Gail was going to sign the papers because I'm not old enough. He called you before he even asked for any identification," I said, pointing at the clerk.

"What's the problem?" he asked the clerk, and his friendly manner had gone off for coffee.

"Well ... Uh ... It just seemed fishy to me," he finally stammered out.

"It doesn't seem a bit fishy to me, I'd suggest you get on with it. In fact, just give me the forms and I'll fill them out in my name, as long as I'm already here. Next time you should at least find out who you're dealing with before shitting your pants through the telephone. We don't have time to come down here every time you get gas."

Gail and I looked around while the sergeant was filling out the papers and I found some gun racks for the hummers and got hard cases for all the Colts and the Barrett and then Gail and I were on our way, after thanking the sergeant for his help.

It was only about two-thirty but Mom's camper and hummer should be ready by now and so we headed over to see about picking them up.

They were both ready and Mom's camper was already hitched. Gail drove Mom's, since I'd never pulled a trailer, but she told me there was almost nothing to it. She followed me to the house but she was nervous when she found out that she was going in too. She was even more nervous when I told her that Judith was dying to meet her.

"She'll scratch my eyes out when she sees what I've been wearing, while we've been off together all morning. That's your girlfriend that moved in after the murder last week, isn't it?" she asked.

"That's one of my girlfriends; unless I'm mistaken, I can claim you and Kathleen too," I said, kissing her and holding her close.

"You can sure claim me and I'd be surprised if you can't claim Kathleen, but I thought that you'd have to keep us a secret from Judith, like your Dad tried with Julian, Francis, and Marsha. Are you sure that she won't be jealous?" Gail asked.

"We all know by now that it's just not possible to keep that kind of secret from a smart woman with a good sense of smell and Judith is no dummy. Don't worry, she won't be the least bit jealous, you'll see," I told her.

We managed to get into the house without anyone noticing. Mom was in the kitchen and when she saw Gail she yelled out a greeting and rushed over to hug her neck and kiss her on the cheek. She was thanking Gail for taking me shopping before my trip when Shelly, Shelia, and Judith came down to see what the noise was about.

Of course Shelly and Shelia knew Gail and they rushed up to hug and kiss her too. Judith looked a little lost for a second until she heard them say Gail's name and then she approached too.

"Gail, this is Judith," I said, introducing them.

"My God, you're beautiful," Gail said, to Judith.

It was nothing but the truth but it shocked Judith for Gail to say it. She didn't really know what to say for a second but she snapped out of it, walked right up to Gail and kissed her on the lips, putting her arms around her for a hug.

"Look who's talking, you're a knock out," Judith said, after the kiss.

I nearly pissed my pants, as I watched their titties squash together. They both stepped back and looked each other over. Judith was the first one to speak again.

"I can just tell that you and I are going to be close."

"I hope so," Gail replied.

Mom managed to get everyone to the kitchen counter and pour us all cokes. She asked how my shopping had gone and I told her it went great.

"Except for the place that called the cops on us," Gail said.

Of course they had to have an explanation and after it was over, and they'd nearly finished laughing, Mom said that she didn't know I was even going to buy any guns.

"It was the last shopping stop of the day, after we picked up new cell phones for everyone," I said, trying to get the conversation to move on over the police incident.

Since I'd had sense enough to bring them in I started handing them out. Judith was surprised that she got one and Gail told her that it was so I could keep track of her more easily. The look on Judith's face was priceless and I knew that I owed Gail more thanks.

Mom, Shelly, and Shelia liked theirs too, but they also started in about already having cell phones.

"These new models are better and they have some type of walkie-talkie feature. You three should know that I have to be able to keep up with you. If I get an owie I have to call my mommy and my sissies," I said, laying it on so thick I was nearly ashamed of myself.

It worked though and they all three grabbed me at once, hugging and kissing, and more importantly, pressing titties all over me. I could see Gail sniggering about it but Judith was giving me a more knowledgeable smile.

"What about what I specifically asked you for this morning," Mom asked, after the group grope was over.

"Oh, it's outside, I couldn't bring it in," I said, keeping a straight face.

"I know, silly, lets go look it over," she said.

We did and she liked it right away but that was nothing compared to Judith's and the twin's reaction, especially the twins. They squealed as soon as they saw it and took off in a run to check it out with Judith hot on their heels.

"Whose hummer is that pulling it? Is that yours, Gail, it's really nice," Mom said, once we were all inside.

"That's yours, Mom, I thought I'd better let Judith, Gail, and Kathleen pick out their own," I said.

For a few seconds I was afraid that it was the wrong thing to say, because the silence was deafening. Gail and Judith both looked at me like I was nuts and even Shelly and Shelia were quiet. I'd expected a little better reaction, but I wasn't getting it. Mom had the cure for that though.

"That's sweet, Jimmy, of course they'll want to choose a color they like. You didn't have to worry about me since you already knew that I'd want a red one, even if I didn't know I was getting one."

I noticed that Judith and Gail gravitated toward each other as we examined the camper. They still seemed a little shell shocked but Mom's tone had been so matter of fact that I knew their new hummers would be accepted without question now, and I was pretty sure that I would be thanked endlessly after they'd gathered their wits.

Everyone raved over the camper and Mom started trying to decide when we could take our first trip. I noticed that she made excuses for the next two weekends and I was pretty sure it was so that Gail and Kathleen could be brought firmly into the fold with Judith, herself and the twins. I was really looking forward to that trip though.

After everyone had taken a good look, I told Mom that Gail and I had to go pick up my camper.

"Did you get one for yourself too?" Shelly asked.

"Yeh, it's not as nice but it's made to go over rougher ground and stay out longer, for hunting and stuff. It's still pretty nice though, but I had to order the optional bed that's much bigger," I told them, and winked, making everyone laugh.

Gail and I got back in my hummer and headed to town. She gave me a thorough kissing at the first stop sign.

"I didn't realize that Judith would be so beautiful, and I'm glad that she didn't seem jealous."

"I told you, now where were we," I asked, kissing her again and running a hand up under her skirt, but only a little way.

"I think that we were about to go somewhere to let me make my first payment," she said.

"Payment?"

"Hummer payment," she said, reaching to give junior a squeeze.

"You don't have to make any payments, Gail," I said.

"I know silly, I was teasing you."

"I just didn't want you to think I was trying to buy your affections," I said.

"You already own my affections, and a new hummer won't have a damned thing to do with that. I don't have a clue how this happened to me, but I know it started during our first shopping trip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.