I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

"Sounds like a plan to me," Judith said.

We all headed to the pool and we didn't even drop our clothes along the way. We fixed that fuckup as soon as we neared the water though and soon enough we were splashing up a young storm.

Teasing and playing was in full swing as I hit the water but it wasn't long before kissing and fondling took over from grab assing. Judith started it by laying a full tongue press on me and I didn't hesitate to return the favor.

We played tag then, with me eternally it. I'd chase them and then give them a dose of wet foreplay when I caught one. I didn't leave Mom out either and I didn't slack up a bit when I caught her.

When Dad got home we got out and went to put on our bathrobes, at least for a while. He cooked the steaks and Mom baked potatoes while Judith, Shelia, and Shelly made a big salad and fixed some garlic toast.

I made sure not to stuff myself this time, and after we'd finished eating I dragged Judith away while Mom, Shelly, and Shelia took care of the dirty dishes.

When we got to my bedroom, she was as hot or hotter than me. We didn't have much on in the first place and it didn't take long to get that off. Judith lay back on the bed, spreading her legs and holding her arms out, beckoning me into them.

It felt like a homecoming as she guided my swollen dick into her already wet pussy. I made a long leisurely push up into her and started slow stroking.

"Oh, that's just what I needed, you got me so turned on in the pool," she said.

"Did playing in the water get to you," I asked.

"That's not what did it. Jimmy, you've been fucking your momma too. Haven't you?"

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Don't try to tell me different, it's hot. Thinking about it got to me," she said.

"I wasn't trying to tell you no, I just wondered how you could tell," I said.

"By the way you treated her in the pool; the same way you treated us. You kissed, pinched, and groped her the same as you did Shelly, Shelia and I. You're fucking all of us and it finally dawned on me that your mother is one of the us you've been fucking, probably all along. It has me burning up," she said, as she wrapped her legs around my ass and pumped her hips harder.

"I guess you'll be wanting to watch me do it to my mommy now?"

"As soon as possible," she said, and squeezed down on my dick with her insides.

"We'll have to do it while Dad's away."

"You mean he doesn't know?" she asked.

"He knows for sure since he's the one that got it all started, mostly. Nevertheless, I've made sure he hasn't caught me with my dick up her. It's a little complicated and I know Shelly and Shelia can tell you the details better than I can. They understood it all as it was happening," I said.

We quit talking then and I fucked hard and fast for a while. This was the first pussy I'd had since morning and I concentrated on doing a good job. Later, after we'd come, I sagged down onto her, kissing her good, and then rolled off.

"There you two are, we'd have never guessed," Shelly said, as they walked in, dropping their robes.

"We had to sneak off, Judith had a little problem," I said.

"What problem?" they both asked.

"My pussy was burning up," she said.

"Judith got a little overheated when she jumped to the right conclusion," I told them.

"What?"

"You might as well tell Judith the teasing horse tale, she's finally caught on that Mom and I are doing the dirty deed together," I told them.

"Goody, Mom's about to have a conniption fit having to wait for a go round with all of us at the same time," Shelly said.

"Is she? Cool!" Judith said.

"Yes, if Dad's going to play golf or something tomorrow maybe we can have an orgy," Shelia said.

"I hate to be a party pooper but Dad has tomorrow lined out for me. I have a lot of shopping to do for him," I told them.

"Shopping for what, and why's he letting you do it?" they all asked, almost at the same time.

"It's a surprise, well surprises. I'm not supposed to tell any of you," I said, lying.

It wasn't really a surprise. I was going to take Gail with me and needed to leave them home. The idea of all of us in bed, with Gail, had me nearly slobbering but I knew I had to try buttering her buns in a one on one party first.

"You're no fun, give us a hint," Shelly said.

"And piss Dad off? Not a chance."

It was like saying the magic word. They never tried further wheedling if I told them Dad didn't want me talking about something. I'll have to admit that I was making it up this time but if it came down to it, which I knew it wouldn't, Dad would back me up.

Shelly said that they'd let me off the hook if I promised them all a nice long slow fuck before bedtime. I was happy to agree and we adjourned to their big bed, where Shelia and Shelly swapped places. Shelly sat on my face while Shelia rode my pony and Judith gave Shelly's titties a going over this time.

I woke early the next morning, smothered in girl flesh and with a boner on top of that. I had to be strong though, I had places to go, and hopefully, titties to see, namely Gail's.

It was a bitch but I was able to get untangled and out of bed without waking any of them. I took a quick shower in my bathroom and put on jeans, a nice shirt, and headed downstairs, hoping Mom was up but doubting it.

I was in luck, since she was in the kitchen already and I went directly to her for a serious good morning kiss, and an extended fondling of one of my favorite asses. Mom was glad to see me, and she attacked my mouth as we kissed.

"You know, your sisters aren't the only ones that peek in on you," she said, pressing herself up tighter.

"Oh, have you been slipping around and snooping?"

"Yes, I went up to take you the shopping list your Dad brought home and I could hear fucking in progress before I was halfway up the stairs. I expected to see Shelly and Shelia peeping in the door, but when they weren't, I decided to do some peeping of my own. Shelia was pumping herself on your dick while Shelly was sitting on your face, and Judith was playing with Shelly's titties," she said.

"Did you like watching us?"

"No, I wanted to come in and join you but I couldn't get up the nerve, I'm a little worried that it might be too much for Judith, just yet anyway. I came back downstairs and took it out on your father. Poor Jack didn't have the energy to get up for his run this morning," she said.

"You can quit worrying since Judith has already guessed the truth and I didn't bother telling her any different. She was boiling last night, just thinking about you and I. She wants to hide and watch us," I said.

"I guess that's fair, it's just a shame that your Dad has cooked up this shopping trip for you," she said.

"Bite your tongue Mom, didn't you read the list?" I asked.

"No, is it something that you want to do?"

"It's something I want to buy. I hadn't thought of it until Dad told me to go out and get one. Well, I'd thought about it, but wouldn't ask. I didn't want to be a spoiled rich kid, whining for more toys," I said.

"Well, what is it?"

"For some reason, he wants me to practice my shooting more often, and I made a flippant comment that I couldn't put a gun rack in my Corvette. Dad told me to go out today and buy myself a pickup or a Humvee to put the gun rack in," I told her.

"Oh, I see, and that's what's got you up so early this morning. I thought it was because you were taking Gail shopping with you again," she said, and giggled.

"Either way would have me moving early but with both I'm almost panting, starving too, by the way."

"Come on, I'll fix you a few eggs and some bacon and toast and you can tell me what a Humvee is," she said, leading me toward the kitchen.

I gave her a rundown and it didn't take her long to ask why a Humvee, since they were for off road type use. I told her what Dad had said and she nearly dropped a pan.

"What on earth has gotten into your father, he gripes about going over a speed bump. Maybe he's slipping into a second childhood but he isn't really old enough to start that, yet. You know, this could help me out with something I've wanted to do for a while," she said.

"I'll help any way I can, Mom, just tell me what you want, you know I'm always up for it."

"That too, but I've always wanted to do a little camping, a few times at least. Not in a tent or anything, but I might even like to try that, someday. I've wanted one of those camping trailers that are big enough for a few people to spend a weekend in. Your Dad's always said that I can buy any one that I want and he'll wish me well while he stays home in comfort," she said.

"He likes to take it easy after work, a little golf and some occasional shooting are about as rough as he gets. But, you know you can get me to go camping with you, anytime.

"In fact, I'm getting a little excited right now, thinking of being zipped up in a sleeping bag with you. They say that it's always best to be completely nude in them, it keeps you warmer, sharing body heat," I said.

"I'll bet, I'm getting pretty warm myself, now that you've mentioned the sleeping bag. Maybe you should share those thoughts with your father," she said.

"He can figure it out for himself, after all, he's older and wiser. I'll be keeping all my best schemes to myself. In fact, I might mention all the inconvenient things about camping to him," I said, teasing her and slipping my hand up between her legs to look for a thong that wasn't there.

"Come on, camping wouldn't be so bad and he already likes to cook outside. You get us a camping trailer today after you get your Humvee. If he won't go, we'll all pack up and leave him home alone for a weekend or two He'll change his attitude pretty quick," she said, laughing and backing away from my teasing fingers.

"This is going to be a pretty expensive shopping trip."

"You've never even asked about our financial condition, have you? You don't even have a clue?" she asked.

"No, not really. It hasn't seemed important to me yet, but I've spent a lot of money this week and I'll be spending a lot more today, especially if I get a camper too."

"Don't worry about it, if you spent three million dollars a year for the next fifty years and your father didn't make another dime we'd still have more left than you'd spent, and that doesn't include the interest and what the stocks would earn," she told me.

"Wow!"

"He didn't mention that his part of the deal in Dallas was five million dollars, did he?" she asked, and I was too stunned to even answer.

"Jack doesn't mind people knowing that we have plenty of money, but he doesn't make a point of announcing to the world that we're filthy rich. He's afraid it could get to be a nuisance. Do you know why they didn't ask for ID when you took Judith to the club for dinner and dancing?"

"No, I wondered about it though."

"Jack bought it after you took Karen there, and then told him you liked it.

"You go out today and buy anything you see that you like. If Gail needs a new car, get her one. That should make her really friendly?" Mom said, and I'll swear she flashed the same mean little kid grin that Dad used so much.

"I don't think that would work at all, I had hell getting her to even let me buy her the shoes at first. She did get into the swing of things by the time we got to Victoria's Secret though."

"I'll bet that was a load off your mind, your Dad told me about the fashion show. You know that she's probably hooked by now don't you?" Mom asked.

"I know that she seems to really like me a lot better now, but I'm not sure how close I can get yet."

"Don't worry, your Dad told me about your taxiway club stunt and you can bet that Kathleen has told Gail and everyone else down there that will listen. Besides, she had Francis to back her up; an eye witness. You and Gail are going to be a lot closer before long honey. You just don't realize how irresistible you are," she said.

"Aw Mom, you're just saying that."

"No I'm not, I'm serious. Look how easily you got into Judith's panties and now she's head over heels for you. You're something special and I'm not just saying that. Hell, I knew it that night we had our last little dance party. Your Dad was my one and only lover until you and don't think I haven't been tried. You had me naked with no problems," she said.

I know I was blushing beet red but I could sit and listen to her brag on me all day. I'll admit that I liked it but that didn't mean I was going to take it to heart. I intended to act the same way I'd been acting since it had served me so well so far.

After finishing breakfast I left the house. I had plenty of time and more to get to Gail's place so I drove by the dealership where they'd bought my Vette. There were plenty of pickups and they were a Humvee dealer too, so it was going to be the natural place to start.

I knocked on Gail's door at nine and heard her voice telling me to come in. When I opened the door she was standing about four feet from it in the green neck to floor thing I'd bought her from Victoria's Secret. She had a dazzling smile on her face as she held her arms open wide.

I took the couple of steps to her and we embraced. As her mouth pressed to mine her tongue came in to play at once. Jesus, she could kiss. Then she pushed those fantastic titties to my chest and her groin against the rising junior.

I was bone hard in seconds and wanted to reach down and take hold of her ass so bad that it almost hurt. Her hint about not groping her held me back but it was a bitch, especially as her kiss got more feverish and her wiggling against me increased.

When she broke the kiss she looked right into my eyes and it was almost as if she'd been reading my mind.

"When I bragged on you for not groping me, I didn't mean for you to take it up as a religion, we're friends now, more than friends I hope. You've got hands and it's about time you used them on me, a little at least," she said, kissing me again.

Who was I to argue, I thought, as I finally let my hands wander down to her glorious ass. It felt so good to finally touch it, and with her titties pressed against me, I couldn't help but hump my dick up against her gently, in a pseudo fuck stroke. She moaned when I did it and sucked hard on my tongue. I almost shot off in my jeans.

I hated to admit to myself that my Mom knew a lot more about the women I wanted than I did. I was convinced now. She'd been right about Gail and I was already regretting the shopping trip.

I just couldn't pass up my first chance to look for a car and make my own decision about buying. If I'd still been a virgin, or even more inexperienced, I'd have been a goner for sure. I wasn't though, and there's a lot to be said for having plenty of pussy available. It can let you keep your mind on other things if you need to.

"Are you sure that we need to go shopping?" Gail asked, as she broke off the kiss.

"I'm not so anxious to now but I have to make sure it gets done today and it might take a lot of time. Dad has a pretty big list for me," I said.

"Well, if it's for your Dad I guess we should make sure we do it. I was hoping that we could just stay here so I could thank you for the flowers. They were so beautiful and that vase too, it was so sweet," she said, and gave me another sizzling kiss.

"You don't have to thank me for the flowers. I sent them to thank you for a wonderful time," I said.

Even though we'd stopped kissing, I hadn't stopped playing with her bottom. I gripped and squeezed her cheeks and kept pulling her to me then releasing a little, almost like a standing dry hump. I could feel everything through the thin material she was wearing and when her titties weren't pressed against my chest I could easily see that her nipples were at full attention.

"But you'd already given me plenty of presents," she said.

"No presents will ever be able to thank you for that fashion show. I'll remember it the rest of my life," I told her, honestly.

It was the perfect thing to say I guess because she kissed me again and her arms pulled me to her harder than mine were pulling her to me. She put her hips subtly into the humping action too and I was struggling to keep from going off. Finally she quit her kissing again.

"I guess that I'd better go finish dressing then, I'm afraid I'll get a spanking if I'm a bad girl and hold us up."

Jesus, new Humvee or not, I didn't know how much of this I could take. My instructional videos had prepared me for things like this and I'd paid particular attention, because the thought of spanking a grown woman really got me going.

Even before Dad had started my education, I'd fantasized about bending a pretty female over my knee, pulling her panties down off her cute ass and giving her several, light but still stinging swats. It never failed to call up the white fountain.

Since she'd brought it up, I was pretty sure Gail was probably hoping for, or at least curious about, a sex-play spanking. She was damned sure going to find out about one too, unless she changed her mind and yelled really loud and convincingly about it.

"You might get a little spanking anyway, just because I might want to give you one," I said, trying to put some authority in my voice.

She shivered deliciously in my arms and smashed her mouth back onto mine. She was nearly blazing. Well now, it looked like I'd figured out a little something about a woman on my own.

I'd loved the green thing from the start but I cursed it now because there was really no way for me to get my hands on naked titty quickly without tearing it off her, and I wasn't ready to do that, yet.

Her hips were at work against me more boldly now and I just had to feel some flesh, so I began gathering the material and raising the hem from the floor as we kissed and humped standing up. It took a while but I finally got both hands on her naked ass and I pulled her into my groin, hard, and held her there as she wiggled against me.

She tightened up a little and sucked strongly on my tongue again, then she began trembling all over and moaned as she pulled her lips off mine. I felt like a king because I knew that I'd made her come, even if it wasn't a screaming one.

She sagged against me after a minute and laid her head on my shoulder. I was able to get my lips over to nibble on her ear lobe and I was tempted to see if I could reach her pussy from behind, between her legs. I put that off until later though, because I knew now that I was going to have plenty of opportunity to take my time with her.

I also knew that the shopping today and the spending would heat her back up to boiling, or I was pretty sure that it would. I had the luxury of staying with her tonight too and I was sure that I wouldn't have much trouble getting an invitation. Finally she came back to life, kissed me again and then went into her bedroom to change.

Sitting on her couch, I called Dad's cell phone. He was already at the country club, waiting for someone to play golf with. I told him to smooth things over as best he could if I didn't get home tonight and I could almost feel him get up and do his poppa pacing. I also told him that Mom had added an item or two to the list and that he might be getting a surprise himself.

It was another beautiful day outside and I was happy to see Gail wearing a sundress again. This one had shoulders and short sleeves though and it also buttoned up the front. It was almost modest for Gail, or it would have been, if she'd bothered to fasten all the buttons. From the level of her nipples, on up, they were left undone.

We kissed again but we both tried to keep from getting wound back up. Heading down to my car, I let her lead the way and on the stairs, I could just see over her shoulder and into the top for a great view of her breasts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.