I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

I could feel her shiver a little when we first saw it and then as we got closer, she hugged me tighter; by the time we were in the door, color was flushing her neck and she licked at her lips.

She took over from there, pulling me in among the racks of unmentionables while I tried not to look like a fish out of water. I'm not sure that I was doing a good job. Gail was looking at this and holding up that and I didn't dare to imagine what she would look like in any of them.

A sales lady, or girl really, came over and offered to help. While she and Gail talked I snuck over to sit down in one of the chairs they had scattered around. In a few minutes, Gail came over to me, bent down and kissed me but not on the cheek this time, though she didn't volunteer any tongue. I was about to when she broke it off.

"Come on, I've picked out some things and you need to tell me how I look in them, they have a more private place for that. We have to pay first though, because they don't allow you to put on the underwear unless you've already bought it," she said, and then gave my ear a little nibble.

It sounded reasonable to me; anything would sound reasonable to me about now. The sales girl came over and I used a Visa this time, leaving it with her in case Gail sent out for something else. With the details out of the way I was ready to meet my fate.

I followed Gail toward the back and they did have small rooms, probably eight by ten feet with mirrors on all the walls and a small changing booth in one corner. She led me over to the only chair in the room and kissed me again when I sat down. I saw that there were already several different items for her to try on in here.

She disappeared into the booth, closed the curtain and came back out in a few minutes in something. I didn't have a clue what it was called, since my knowledge of women's lingerie was nearly nonexistent. I knew bra, panties, garter belt, thong, and I was pretty confident that I could recognize a "baby doll nightie" if I saw one, after that I was lost.

What Gail was wearing was similar to a long light robe except it didn't open in the front, the back either, for that matter. It was dark green and satiny and I could tell that the material was delicate, even though it wasn't transparent; it clung to her remarkably. It covered her completely, tiny buttons from about the top of her breasts up to her neck closed it and it reached nearly to the floor but it was very sexy; it molded her body and seemed to emphasize instead of hide. Since Gail had been a model she knew exactly how to show it off too.

Next on the agenda, as if my dick wasn't hard enough already, was something similar, except it was very sheer and white. I could see through it easily and Gail's nipples and bush were apparent at once. Also apparent was the fact that she had nothing else on; her French cut panties had disappeared.

This was the first full view I'd had of her long legs while she was standing. They were wonderfully shaped and when she turned around so that I could see the back, I fell in love with her ass.

Soon enough she was out again and whatever this was called, it looked even more like a robe, a short robe at that. It did open down the front and was tied at her waist with a sash. It had wide lapels and it was the brightest red I believe I've ever seen.

The material was an almost shiny satin type. It only came down an inch or so below her beautiful buns and it was open in a deep V between her breasts. When she walked I got flashes of her titties on one end and of her buns or bush on the other, depending on the way she was turned. She still had nothing on underneath and I was beginning to sweat over that fact.

I recognized the next one, it was the ever popular baby-doll, helping my composure along was the pair of tiny red panties she was wearing; I mean, of course I wanted to see her pussy, up close and personal at that. I just wanted to see it in an even more private setting and I wanted to have the chance to examine it by hand.

The baby-doll didn't have anything extra for her breasts and this was the best view I'd had of them yet. They were impossible; so round and fat and they didn't appear to sag one bit, I couldn't understand how they seemed to defy gravity. Her nipples were fully plumped now too and they looked delicious but I knew that I couldn't get a taste of them here.

The finale was what I can only refer to as a genie top, it was billowing and diaphanous and doing nothing to hide her breasts but was drawing attention to them by its transparency. The bottom was a fascinating thong; it was pulled snugly to her vulva and so sheer that it was molded to it perfectly, strangely there was no string up between her cheeks. I'd have to ask about how that was done, later.

She came over to me in it, kneeling before me, putting her hands on my knees and asked how I'd liked the show. I was nearly babbling but I managed to tell her I loved it and that I'd sit there and buy lingerie as long as she would keep modeling it. Her smile was radiant, along with all her other features.

"This is probably enough for now and it's almost time for you to start thinking about the plane," she said.

"What plane?" I asked.

"The plane to Dallas with your Dad, dufus," she said, laughing.

"Oh, that plane, I don't want to go now," I said.

"You have to, even if your Dad didn't care, you'd still have to; Kathleen would slit my throat if she thought I'd caused you to miss it. I'll be dressed again in just a minute and then we'll leave, you sit here and rest," she said, and then leaned over and gave me another searing kiss, with plenty of tongue play this time.

I rested as she'd asked and did my best to recover my composure. I couldn't really complain since I'd never imagined any meaningful contact with her until we left Dad's office. She was so beautiful and so far out of my league, but at least I could remember today and this little private modeling adventure.

She didn't help me much with my composure though since she didn't bother to close the curtain while she was dressing. I didn't discover how the thong worked, since I hadn't been watching close enough when she took it off. Well there was a mystery for another day.

I retrieved the Visa and we gathered all the packages and headed for the car. When we got to it there was barely room to get all her stuff in and I was glad I'd thought to call the limo for my things. When I let her in I got another wonderful glimpse of her panties and I was struck by the difference in seeing her in natural light. She pulled me down for another kiss before I closed the door and she curled my toes with it.

"Wow," I said, when we parted.

"Well, I have to make sure that you don't forget me after Kathleen has her wicked way with you," she said, and then pouted a little.

"It'd be easier to forget my feet," I said.

On the way, I called Dad to make sure that I didn't have to hurry and he told me not to worry about it, reminding me that the plane wouldn't leave without us.

Since there wasn't a rush I drove Gail to her apartment, she needed someone to help her carry her things, after all. I was rewarded with another great kiss and this time she was pushed up tight to me.

"That's the best time I've ever had shopping," she told me, "in fact it's the most fun I can remember in the last year or two."

"It was?"

"Sure, you were so nice and you never tried to grope me, not even a little bit, even after I started doing my best to try and get you to. You weren't staring at my titties slack jawed or drooling or anything. You were such a gentleman that it started to turn me on," she said.

"I seem to remember doing a lot of looking at you and loving every second of it."

"That's just it, when I showed you willingly you looked but you didn't keep trying to sneak peeks, you openly looked at me and admired my body. It was very sexy of you, very sexy. We're going to have to do this again sometime soon. I don't mean the shopping, I mean were going to have to do something else together, if you have time," she said.

"When I get back, you just tell me when you're free; I'll make time," I told her.

"Oh I can go almost anytime that I'm not working, I gave up dating nearly three years ago. I just couldn't seem to find anyone that I wanted to go out with. I was pretty down on men for a while, it isn't that I don't like sex, I just haven't seen anyone for a long time that I thought I wanted to have sex with, do you know what I mean?" she asked.

"Gail, I'm a boy and I'm fourteen, of course I don't know what you mean, but I'll try to think about it from your point of view and see if I can grasp the concept," I said.

She laughed and kissed me again and I wanted to get hold of her ass so bad while we were kissing. I couldn't now though, not after she'd told me how much she appreciated me not trying to grope her earlier.

After that, we said goodbye and I went to my car and headed for the airport. I called Dad on the way and he told me which exit to take and where to show up. The limo had already brought both sets of my luggage, the one from home and the one from shopping. He asked me if I'd gotten Gail some nice things for all the work she must have done.

I decided to rub it in, so I told him that I'd bought her several things from Victoria's Secret.

"The sales girl just kept bringing her things to try on then Gail would model them and let me decide, I bought her quite a few," I said.

"Hell I guess you would have, if it had been me and I was younger, I'd have still been there and wouldn't give a rat's ass about a trip to Dallas, I don't see how you managed to force yourself to stop," he said, and then laughed.

Using my head for once I also called the florist that Mom always used. I ordered two-dozen roses to be delivered to Gail's apartment tomorrow morning. I knew that she left for work to be there by ten AM so I told them to deliver right around nine.

Naturally I remembered the vase for Judith's flowers and asked them if they could do that for Gail too. The woman said she remembered the vase precisely and that she'd be happy to do another one.

When I got there I decided that a private jet was the only way to travel. All I had to do was drive to the proper part of the airport, get out of my car leaving the keys in it, and walk onto the plane. Everyone else was already there and inside.

It was larger than I'd expected and the interior wasn't like any commercial plane. There were only seats for twelve people and there was easily room enough for twice that many. They weren't like airline seats either; they looked more like love seats with an armrest that folded down out of the back for separation, if you wanted it.

Dad and Francis were in one seat near the front and Kathleen was by herself near the back. She waved and motioned me back to her when I got in.

"You have to sit by me, I'm scared, I've never flown before," she said.

"There's nothing to it, we don't have to do a thing but sit here, and the pilots do all the work."

"I know that silly, but I'm still scared."

"We'll probably be bored before we get half way there, really. All the excitement is over after we get off the ground and landing isn't even that much fun," I said.

"Just the same, I want you to sit here and hold my hand the whole time," she said.

"Well I'd be happy to do that anyway," I said, grinning.

Then I had a great idea; I remembered one of Dad's anyway. I knew that this plane had a bar in it.

"Do you want me to get you a drink, I'm sure that there's a bar in here," I said.

"Oh, do you think it would help?" she asked.

Did I ever, I knew for sure that enough of them would help, but I wasn't counting on that.

"Dad, isn't there a bar on here somewhere?" I asked him, leaning out to.

"Sure, why? Do you want a drink?" he asked.

"I wouldn't mind one and Kathleen has never flown before; she's a little nervous about it," I said.

"Come on up and I'll fix us all a big one, we've got time because they haven't even started the engines yet," he said.

I asked Kathleen what she'd like and she told me to surprise her. I planned on that all right but I'm not sure we were thinking along the same lines.

When I got to the bar I told him what she'd said.

"She probably hasn't done any more drinking than you have, maybe not even as much; I know she's not old enough yet. I'll fix her a rum and coke, the coke will mask a pretty strong drink and the first one will really mask the second one," he said.

Dad fixed the drinks and I carried each one to the recipient as it was finished. He did Francis' first and when I took it to her she thanked me, twice. She told me thanks and she bent at the waist a little for something off the floor and gave me a really nice shot of her titties. Hers were every bit as nice as Julian's had been.

I took Kathleen her drink next and then came back to Dad for mine. He'd stepped into the cabin to talk to the pilots I guess but he was right back out in less than a minute.

"I was checking on how long it would be before we took off. They were about to start the engines but I asked them to wait about ten minutes."

"Why?" I asked.

"So that we can get Kathleen started on her second drink before we get into the air," he said.

I didn't know what to think about that, I guessed that it couldn't hurt my chances any. He made my drink and I went back to sit with her.

"This is good, don't tell but I've never had a drink before. I think I might enjoy this flight after all. It isn't every day that a girl has her first flight in a private jet, and such a nice one too," she said.

"I've flown before but only in commercial planes, this is my first time on a private jet too," I said.

"I think it'll be really fun, if it doesn't crash."

"They can't crash, I know for sure that Dad went in and told them not to," I said.

"They won't then if they know what's good for them. He scares me sometimes when I hear he and other lawyers yelling at each other in his office."

"I think all lawyers do that; you should hear them yelling in the judges chambers during a trial. First there's some objection or something and then the lawyers go up and whisper to the judge, arguing a little bit there. If it is something a little odd they'll go into the judges chambers. That's when the yelling and screaming starts," I said.

"I'm glad I don't have to go to court, I like it fine right in the office, doing my little job and minding my own business," she said.

"Yeh, it must have been awful for you, having to come on this trip."

She looked up at me like I was crazy and then she asked, "Are you nuts, I was so excited when Julian asked if I could go that I nearly wet my pants," she said and then blushed over it.

"Oh, so you wanted to come along?"

"Of course I wanted to and it's only a miracle that I got to. Julian was in a snit when the trip came up and she realized that she couldn't go. I think she asked me to go instead of Marsha out of spite. Well it wasn't really spite, she, Francis and Marsha are really good friends," she said.

"Well why do you think she asked you to go instead of Marsha?"

"She doesn't want Marsha to get hold of you before she does," Kathleen said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.