I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Dad pressed a button for the buzzer in Julian's office, had me wait about thirty seconds, and then said go; I went. He told me to walk right in when I got there without bothering to knock.

"She'll think it's me and I never knock," he said.

I knew about the hall that led to a back door in all the offices of his three women down here. He had a hell of a setup for extracurricular fucking, and not just the back way hall that let him come and go without anyone else knowing. There was also a small bedroom off the other side of his office. I'd been in there before to lie down or just watch TV sometimes if I happened to be stuck at Dad's work. That was before I had my license and car of course.

The bedroom was nice even if it was a little small. He had a big screen TV in it, and at first it had a video tape player but when DVDs came out he bought a player for those too. It had a queen-sized bed, a big recliner, and another bath on that side, complete with a shower.

Dad passed it off as a place to get a little rest if he had to work late. Hell, Dad never worked late, it was a place for getting pussy with nobody the wiser. I knew that it was sound proof and that no one else, except Julian, Francis, Marsha, and me knew it was there. The cleaning people didn't even know about it since the three women did the little cleaning that was required. They didn't even wash the sheets; they always used new ones.

Dad, gramps and all of them made a lot of money and Dad didn't mind paying for his fun. They didn't mind paying plenty for an organized and efficient workplace either.

None of the people that worked for Dad had a cubicle; they all had their own office. Gail was the only one that didn't have a separate office and that was because she wanted it that way. She'd had an office when she first started there but she asked for her desk to be moved out so that she wouldn't have so far to walk when someone came in.

It was a big operation too, I don't know how many partners there were and I didn't even care about that yet. I did know that they had their own network administrator and he had two assistants. They even had what Dad called the hardware geek to take care of the machines. I'd talked to Jeff a lot about computers and he once told me that hardware geek was the title he'd asked for.

Anyway, he was happy with his job and he built all their machines. He said that it was a lot easier than messing with something like HP, Gateway, or Dell put out. He told me if they bought that crap he'd have to waste a day taking off all the advertising shit that they installed with the operating system; things like yahoo this and AOL that; messengers and cripple ware.

Everything looked nice and efficient and there weren't a lot of wires hanging out everywhere. They all had a big flat panel instead of a giant monitor taking up half the desk. The only things that I'd thought were funny once were the keyboards. There wasn't an IBM computer in the place, I knew that for sure, but every keyboard was almost exactly the same and they all said IBM up in the top left corner.

Jeff told me it was because almost every legal secretary he'd ever worked with had learned to type on an IBM Selectric typewriter and that they all wanted an IBM keyboard. He said that it wasn't so bad anymore, since lots of schools were using computers with cheap shit keyboards to teach typing now but that a few years back, secretaries would get their panties in a big wad if they couldn't have one of those clickers as he called them.

I even had my own office; I wasn't down here a lot and I knew that I'd lose it if they ever needed the space but there were three offices that weren't really used in Dad's suite, so I got one of them. My name was on the door and everything; of course I wasn't around enough to have my own personal secretary yet but I could dream.

All I ever did in there was surf the net and stuff. We had DSL at home but they had some type of hook up here that was even faster. The network administrator, George, showed me how to find a lot of good websites and he taught me how to Google.

Anyway, I walked down to Julian's door and went right in. Sure enough her other door was closed and she had turned around in her desk chair to face the back entrance. She didn't look happy when I first walked in but her face changed to surprise when she saw that it was me and not Dad.

I figured that she had been revved up to give him a little grief and now she didn't know what she wanted to do since it was me. I put a stern look on my face, intending to brazen this out.

"Did you get my pen back in shape, Julian?" I asked, and managed not to laugh.

Julian wasn't able to though, she covered her mouth with her hand to try hiding it but finally she broke up.

"Jimmy, you little turd, I was all set to let your Dad have it and you surprised me," she said.

"I know, why do you think he sent me?"

She just shook her head, gave another laugh and got up to get my briefcase. I surprised her though when I cut her off and pulled her to me, putting my lips on hers to kiss her soundly. She stiffened just a little at first and then seemed to think what the hell and kissed me back.

This was something I thought I knew how to do so I teased at her lips until she opened them and I sent in the tongue team while I wrapped her up in my arms and pulled her even closer.

I could tell that this wasn't the first time she'd been kissed soundly in her office because she didn't show the least hesitation; undoubtedly she'd locked the door, even if she had been expecting Dad and was loaded to give him a ration of shit.

I went with it and let my hands start wandering down her back and then onto her ass, which was a nice one, by the way. It was a little funny because I'd known her since I was six and when I'd been younger I'd sometimes come into her office and sit in her lap, asking her to read a comic book to me. Now, here I was pressing a hardening dick up against her.

Julian had made the shift in perspective as well as I had and she pressed right back to me as I gave her buns a proper groping, and her tongue began fighting back too.

Damn these business clothes, her blouse was tucked into her skirt and I wasn't about to yank it out, even though I wanted a feel of her titties, since like all the women in Dad's office, she had a nice pair. Things weren't working out for that though but I did make a discovery.

I'd assumed that Julian and probably all the other women here wore pantyhose. I didn't know about the others but I now knew for sure that Julian didn't. Her ass felt too real through the dress and moving my hands around a little let me find the straps of her garter belt. This I had to see.

I began pulling up her skirt slowly while I kept up the kisses, hoping she wouldn't notice right away. She didn't until I had it nearly above her waist and my hands settled onto her naked ass cheeks.

She moaned into my mouth as I played with her buns, and when I didn't find the string going down between her cheeks that I'd expected, I knew that she wasn't even wearing a thong.

"Julian, you were just shamming being mad, you took your panties off when you thought he was coming," I said, breaking our kiss.

"Well, it doesn't hurt to keep him guessing," she said, as she pressed her titties to me harder.

"I'm sorry, but I can't pass this up," I told her, grabbing her by the waist, lifting and setting her naked ass onto her desk, right near the edge.

"Wha ... What are you doing Jimmy?" she said, trying not to squeak from the surprise but failing.

"I'm going to give you a good licking," I said, dropping to my knees between her legs.

I had my tongue in her bush before she was sure what I was up to and I'd only had to put a little pressure between her knees with my hands to get her to spread them enough for me. When I licked up between her labia I could taste her wetness and she gasped.

"You little devil, you are more than a chip off the old block. You're going to have to teach that trick to your daddy, oh," she said.

It only took a few minutes to get her good and wet and then, by attacking her clitty, I got her off in a few more. She was able to keep pretty quiet but I know it was a struggle. After she'd come I stood back up.

"Do you like the taste of pussy?" I asked her, but I don't think she understood what I was going to do and she didn't answer.

I kissed her again then and made sure to smear her own juices around over her lips then I pressed the tongue that had just been up her pussy into her mouth. She tightened up a little at first and then her kiss became nearly frantic.

Things were going so well that I wanted to pull junior out and fuck her right there on her desk but I didn't. I did go ahead and unbutton her blouse though since I'd noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

I gave both titties a feel and then teased the nipples a little before leaning in and giving them both a good long suck. I finally decided to beat feet before I ended up fucking her. I was pretty sure that wasn't what Dad had in mind.

"Hold that thought," I told her as I let her go, "I'm sure that Dad wants to talk to you."

"He'd damn sure better and if he doesn't, you'd better come right back in here."

"Yes Mam," I said, as I left.

I went back into Dad's office and he was seated at his desk.

"Gail said that she'd love to take you shopping, she's changing but she'll be ready in a few minutes."

"Changing?" I asked.

"Of course, don't you know that women have special clothes for shopping?" he asked me.

"I didn't until now, by the way, you'd better haul your ass down to Julian's office, she wants to see you right away," I said.

He gave me his mean little kid smile again and he was gone. It makes a son feel proud when he can help his father out of a jam.

I left Dad's office, closing the door behind me, and making sure it locked. I sat down at Gail's desk to wait for her. When she walked out of the ladies' lounge I could hardly believe my eyes, she'd changed all right.

She was wearing a sundress that had a full skirt and a hellaciously revealing top. It was low cut and only had strings over her shoulders to hold it in place. It almost knocked my eyes out, or was it the big braless titties that nearly did. They were magnificent and it took me a few seconds to even check to make sure that my mouth wasn't hanging open. I finally stopped staring directly at her breasts and noticed that the skirt only came halfway to her knees.

"Quite a change, huh?" she asked.

"I'll say, I've always known you were beautiful and probably had the worlds best body but now I'm seeing how right I've been all along," I said, then I felt the fire of a blush rushing into my cheeks and ears.

"You've turned into a little charmer, nearly right before our eyes, and that blush is so cute. You're going to be a heart breaker someday," she said, and then knocked me for a loop by bending over and giving me a kiss on the cheek while I was still sitting in her chair.

It wasn't the kiss that did me in; it was the view down the top of her sundress at her free-swinging braless titties that took my breath away. I could almost see her nipples. Junior went from nothing to fully hard in a split second and dammit, she'd caught me looking. I'm sure that I turned even redder.

"Caught you didn't I," she teased, "Don't be embarrassed, I knew that you were going to peek, you couldn't help yourself."

"You've got that right, the only boys that wouldn't peek at a sight like that already have boyfriends of their own," I told her.

She giggled at my joke and even her laugh was sexy. God, I could hardly believe my luck; getting to spend the afternoon with Gail, especially with no more than she was wearing, and she even expected me to look. I got off my ass and we headed out the door.

We took the elevator down but when I pushed the button for the first floor Gail spoke up.

"The limo usually comes to the basement garage."

"Oh, I was going to take my car, did you call the limo?" I asked.

"No, I just assumed that we'd take it, I didn't know you were old enough to drive," she said.

"Dad got me an emergency permit so I could drive the car they bought me for my birthday," I said.

"I should have guessed, so we do need to get off at the first floor then, did you park out front?"

"Yeh, I didn't even think about the underground garage but I guess I should have."

"It's usually not that hard to find a spot around here anyway. So, what are we shopping for, I didn't even ask because I'm always ready for any type of shopping at anytime. Besides, the place was even deader than usual today and I didn't have a thing to do, even with Francis and Kathleen gone. I was thrilled to get out of there when your Dad asked if I'd go," she said, and laughed.

"Nothing really."

"We're going shopping for nothing?"

"Oh, I'm sure I'll remember a few things I need but I think Dad just wanted me out of his hair so he could catch up on some work before we left for Dallas," I said.

"I'll bet, he probably has to get caught up with Julian before he leaves. She was in a snit because she couldn't get away. Oops, I've got a big mouth," she said, and looked sheepish.

"Don't worry, I know all about it, I just didn't know everyone did," I said.

"Well the cleaning ladies don't but other than that ... We make sure that we don't let on to him though. Your Mom let Julian, Francis, and Marsha know in no uncertain terms that her knowing about it was to be kept a secret from him. She doesn't intend for him to know that she or any of the rest of us know about it," she told me.

"Well he knows that she knows now but he still doesn't know that any of you know, except the three of them, of course. He'd have told me if he did," I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"He told me about Julian, Francis, and Marsha himself," I said.

We were on the first floor then and we left the elevator, heading outside. When we got out she remarked about the beautiful day and how she loved the sunshine.

"I guess you'll want me to leave the top down then?" I asked.

"You have a convertible, cool, of course you'll have to leave it down, I love convertibles," she said, and smiled really big.

I knew what was coming next, when we got to the car. That Vette was the best thing that had happened in my life so far, well except for Mom, Shelly, Shelia, and Judith. It was way up there anyway, and then we got to it.

"Jimmy! Is this Corvette yours?" she asked, sounding amazed.

"Yes, Dad, Mom, Shelly, and Shelia got it for my birthday. I really like it," I said.

"I guess so, it's beautiful, I've always loved them but I've never been in one," she said, and my dick throbbed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.