I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Shelly came back in a terrycloth robe in a few minutes and she had one for Mom, Shelia, and Judith. I noticed right off that she didn't bring me one.

"Since you were a big meanie and tore our suits off I didn't bring you a robe, you can just put your Speedo back on," she said, and then stuck her tongue out at me.

"Maybe not."

I climbed out of the pool naked and let the three-fourths hard junior wave to everyone who would look, and all of them did. While they gawked at me Dad roared out his laughter and after a few seconds Mom, the twins and Judith laughed too. I walked over to a lounger and lay on my back to catch a few rays.

Mom brought me a coke and took a lounger near me and then Judith headed to the one on the other side of me, but as she approached I moved over a little and patted the space beside me.

"Plenty of room for two on here."

She grinned and lay down with me.

"They're so cute," Shelly and Shelia said, together, and then Mom agreed with them.

We lay around for about an hour and then went back to the pool for more horseplay. Since Shelly had singled me out for no robe, I singled her out for extra attention, pinching her cute ass and twisting a nipple every chance I got. She shrieked and complained but I did it to all of the others too so she didn't have much standing for her pleas.

The meat was ready by four so we all got out and I put on my suit this time. We helped Mom get the other food to the picnic table and then we stuffed ourselves, me being the biggest offender. Afterward I was completely full and more than a little lethargic.

"Why don't you go up and take a nap," Mom asked, after the third time she saw me nodding off.

"I think I will," I said, and as I got up I reached out for Judith's hand.

She blushed crimson again but didn't hesitate about coming with me.

"This is a little embarrassing," she said, as we headed into the house.

"Why?" I asked, acting as if it shouldn't be.

"Your Mom and Dad and your sisters know that I'm naked under this robe and that we're going up to your bedroom.

"Yeh, and they know that I'm probably going to be fucking you in a few minutes too."

"Jimmy," she squealed, then she blushed again but a wide grin split her face.

I was right though, because as soon as we were in my room I had my Speedo off, her robe off, and we were on the bed licking, sucking and then fucking like bunnies. It's amazing how fast you can wake up when you have a beautiful naked woman to play with. We didn't leave my room the rest of the night and we did a lot of it before morning.

Sunday morning we slept later and didn't even get up until ten. We had another really fun shower, dressed, and went down to see if there was any cooking going on in the kitchen.

Mom was there with food nearly ready so we sat at the counter and were eating within twenty minutes. I was already on my second helping before Shelly and Shelia came down to give us all sleepy good morning kisses and then sit down for their breakfast.

After breakfast, Judith gave me the bad news; she had some studying to do and needed to get back to her apartment. Well she was a student after all and I was sure that her courses were a lot tougher than mine.

She thanked Mom and Dad for having her over, kissed Shelly and Shelia on the cheek and we were off. When we got to her apartment I went up and gathered the new suit and things that I'd left and then we spent about half an hour on her couch, kissing and cuddling. I hated to leave but I knew that she had to study and so I finally did.

When I got home, Dad had gone to play golf and so I gave my mother a little attention. We made up to each other for the half-head of yesterday, then we made up again and then again.

By the time I got upstairs I found my sisters naked and waiting. They were very patient with me while I recovered but they were insistent about it. While we were committing incest, several times, they told me that they had peeked at Judith and I a lot last night.

"It was all we could do to keep from coming in and joining you," Shelly told me.

"How do you think Judith will take that?"

"It might be a little early yet, that's why we didn't, but a little more skinny-dipping together will let her figure out the score if she hasn't already. It didn't seem to upset her for all of us to be groping each other in the pool," Shelia said.

"Did you two slip some feels in on Judith?" I asked.

"Of course, Mom too, and Judith didn't seem a bit shy about returning the favor," Shelly said.

"Great, things are looking up, way up," I said, smiling.

We were up early and off to school the next day and who was waiting for Shelly and Shelia to get there but Sharon and Karen. They waved and smiled at me and after I collected my panty shots I was off to my school but I hadn't been there an hour before I was called to the office for the phone.

"Jimmy?" Mom asked, when I picked up.

"Yes Mom, what's up?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when you get here. Pick up Shelly and Shelia and come home now," she said.

I told the lady in the office that I was leaving and then did it. Shelly and Shelia were outside waiting for me when I got to their school but they didn't know any more than I did, so we went home right away. Mom was waiting for us when we got in the door but she had a phone in her hand and was talking to someone.

"They're here now Judith, hold on for a second," Mom said, into the phone.

"Jimmy, go pick up Judith at her apartment and bring her right back here," she told me.

"What's wrong," I asked, trying not to panic from the tone of Mom's voice.

Mom covered the mouthpiece with her hand and told me, "There was a murder at Judith's apartment complex sometime yesterday or last night. It was just discovered about an hour ago and Judith is nearly hysterical. She knew the girl that was killed. Go get her now while the police are still there. Your Dad has already told them that you'll be coming for her," Mom said, and then she started talking to Judith again.

I rushed back out to my car and left in a hurry. I didn't drive too wildly to get there but I didn't waste any time either.

When I got to her apartment there were police and yellow tape barricades everywhere. I was surprised when an officer spotted me and waved me through, holding the tape up so that I could drive under it. I parked and got out of the car, marveling at all the cruisers with their disco lights spinning crazily. Running up the stairs, I knocked on Judith's door when I reached it.

She opened it but still had the phone to her ear, talking to Mom. Her face and eyes were red and it was apparent that she'd been crying. She said goodbye to Mom and nearly jumped into my arms, taking a death grip on me and starting to sob again. I felt helpless since all I could do was hold her.

I steered us to the couch and sat us down. Judith cried on my shoulder and I petted and stroked her back and just let her go. She wound down after about ten minutes and when she'd pretty much finished crying I kissed her.

She finally broke our kiss and just looked in my eyes for a minute.

"Thank you for coming to be with me, I was so scared."

"I'm sure you were and you had a right to be. Do you think you can gather your things now? I'll help," I said.

"I'll make myself, I don't want to stay here a second longer than I have to."

We got up then and I went with Judith to her bedroom. She was packing a suitcase when the phone rang again. I answered and it was Dad.

"Tell her not to worry about packing anything but a change or two of clothes and her makeup. I have a moving company coming and they say that they'll empty her apartment as soon as the police will let them; they'll take care of everything," he told me.

"Good, she's pretty upset."

"I don't doubt it but we'll get her settled in at home and she'll be better before you know it," he said.

"Ok, I'll tell her about the movers," I said.

"Just get her to the house and your Mom and sisters will be the best thing for her," he said, and then he was gone.

"Judith, Dad said for you to just pack your makeup and enough clothes for a couple of days, he has some movers coming to get everything else," I told her, when she looked at me after I'd hung up.

"What a relief, I dreaded moving all this stuff; I don't have any idea where I'll move or where I'll store my things until I find another place. This was an unfurnished apartment and everything that isn't nailed down, except for the refrigerator, is mine," she said.

"Don't worry about it, Dad's taken care of all that. Just get a few clothes and your makeup and things and let's go to the house. Mom, Shelly, and Shelia are waiting there and they're worried about you."

That seemed to cheer her up a little and it got her moving. She was packed in another thirty minutes and we headed to the car.

"Won't I have to talk to the police?" she asked, as we were leaving.

"If you do I'm sure that Dad will have them come out to the house. He has a real good relationship with them," I told her, and then we got in the car and went home.

Mom, Shelia, and Shelly were out the door and to the car before we could get all the way out of it. I brought Judith's things in while they took care of her. When I got inside they were all in Mom's bedroom talking to her and petting on her and I was happy about that.

I realized now that I loved Judith and I'd felt so bad when I didn't know the right things to say to her while she was upset and crying. I was going to have to ask Mom to give me a little instruction for matters like this. It's a bad feeling when someone you love is crying in your arms and you don't know what to say to make it better.

Now, I was a little at loose ends but I wasn't about to join them. Surely I could find something to do to amuse myself; after all, any day skipping school beat a day sitting through it.

The phone rang then and I picked it up, it was Dad again.

"Jimmy, I'm glad that you're back home, how's Judith?"

"She seems to be a little better now, they're all gathered up in Mom's bedroom, sitting on the bed and talking. Mom, Shelly and Shelia are with her and from what I can tell they've settled her down some."

"I knew they would, your mother is wonderful with things like this. Why don't you tell them that I asked you to come to my office? You won't have a damned thing to do there now and you might as well come and help me decide what to do with her things," he said.

"You're a life saver Dad, I was just sitting here wondering what I could find to do all day, they don't need me in there at all and I'm glad. I'll go tell them and come right down."

"Take your time and change your clothes first. Put on a suit so you'll look respectable, I'll tell you why later," he said, and then he was gone.

I walked to Mom's bedroom and told them I was going downtown to Dad's office unless they needed for me to stick around. She assured me that they would be fine but asked me what Dad had in mind for me. I tried to hold it back but I just had to try a joke.

"He's having a conference with one of his clients and they're trying to work out a settlement for a big suit, he wants me to come down and help them negotiate," I told them, with a straight face.

They all looked at me like they just couldn't believe what I'd said and then Mom burst out laughing and the rest of them joined her. I know I grinned like a fool after that but I was so proud that I'd finally made a joke that was really funny. I was even happier that I'd seen Judith laugh and I hoped I'd helped her feel a little better.

Up in my room I looked in my closet to pick a suit. When Dad told me to look respectable, he wanted me to wear a suit and he didn't mean one that was fashionable, like the one Mom and the girls had bought for my date with Judith. He meant one of those business jobs that he kept having Mom buy me so that I would indeed look respectable.

There were also specific ties that went with them and shirts too, and shoes, nothing would do with these suits but wing tips. I hated those clodhoppers but Dad wouldn't hear of any other shoes when I was in my strictly business get up. Thankfully I had small feet, and that kept the wing tips down to a manageable size.

I thought of something then and decided that I'd better go ask Mom about it so I went back downstairs.

I knew that I was going to sound like a little boy asking his mother for permission but what the hell, that's just what I was. I poked my head in the door again and blurted it out.

"Mom, Dad never lets me wear my watch when I dress like this because he says that it doesn't look right. Now that I have the new one, do you think it'll be ok to wear it?"

"It will be fine, I know for sure that a Rolex is appropriate for wear in a law office," Mom said, and then they all giggled; maybe I was getting better at this comedy thing.

Back upstairs; I had to pass on the first suit I picked out, since I'd outgrown the pants, they were too short for me already. Maybe I was having a growth spurt, because I knew that the suit was only about four months old. I guessed that the pants could be let out but they wouldn't do for now. I had a newer suit and it still fit fine when I tried it.

After I'd finished dressing I went down to let Mom look me over so that she could make sure everything was right. It was not acceptable to go to Dad's office dressed like this and have something awry. Showing up in jeans or slacks or something was fine most of the time but when Dad told me to put on a suit I knew that meant I had better be in good shape when I got there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.