I Feel Lucky - Cover

I Feel Lucky

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - REWRITE IS DONE - ALL NEW CHAPTERS NOW. A new Corvette for your fourteenth birthday and beautiful twin sisters to start your harem and then help you add Mom and more to the mix. Along comes the PE teacher who lets you discover a mind control trick that's all in the way you ring her chime. Lo and behold, home schooling teachers with titties for days. So what if the Homecoming Queen tries to hold out, you can pick her up on the turnaround.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Sister   Harem  

Call me Lucky. Dad's rich, Mom's beautiful and I'm Lucky.

My Dad is a lawyer and his dad is also, they're partners in the biggest law firm in our city. My Dad's specialty is corporate law and he makes a shit-load of money.

My Mom is a 5'4" auburn haired little dream, one hundred and ten pounds, green eyes, D cup breasts, long dancers legs, tiny perfect feet, and the sweetest little round ass on earth.

Did I mention that I was lucky? My sisters are identical twins and they look like younger versions of Mom. They're already 5'4" like Mom but only weigh about one hundred pounds. They only have C cup breasts so far but give them time. They're sixteen and when they are out shopping with Mom people that don't know them just assume they are with their older sister.

Our home is on five acres in a very upscale neighborhood, it's so upscale that it really isn't a neighborhood at all. It's a pine forest with streets and utilities and a large home every quarter mile or so. We have a pool, hot tub and tennis courts and just about everything else that goes along with big money.

Even though Mom likes to do the cooking we still have a live in cook and a couple of live in maids and all the other trappings of the very rich. The help is pretty much on a do nothing gravy train with few duties except a little cleaning.

I've never really had a friend my own age and never seemed to need one. My Dad - Jack - is my best friend plus Mom - Sharon - and my sisters - Shelly and Shelia. My friends are my family.

Dad is a busy man but he always makes time for us, I can't remember him ever working during a weekend in my life. Mom doesn't waste time with volunteer or church work either; she spends her time on her family. For playmates I had Shelly and Shelia and they had me. We almost always got anything we wanted materially and we always had each other to talk to or play with. What did I need with a friend? I saw other kids when I went to school and that was good enough for me; good enough for Shelly and Shelia too I guess.

Public school was my parent's one concession toward normalcy for us. Shelly, Shelia and I went to public school. Dad and Mom had gone to public school, most of the time, so we did too. We didn't mind, heck I actually liked it.

Dad is my best friend, he knows the ins and outs of life and he isn't shy telling me about them. He and I live in a house with three of the best looking women in the United States and we have money to burn.

What do I need with friends? I've never even had a friend sleep over and while my sisters occasionally have girls over, it's been seldom. My life is tied up with my Mom and Dad and my sisters. We all get along great and really like doing things together.

Of course I hammer away at my dick, which seems to be growing daily, and I've begun to talk to girls at school and in the mall when I'm there. I'm actually beginning to flirt with a few just to see what it's like.

I don't have a room at home; I have a suite, with my own bath, including Jacuzzi and shower. Shelly and Shelia share a suite but they each have a separate bath. Shelly, Shelia and I are upstairs and Mom and Dad's master suite is downstairs, they also have separate baths.

I was pretty lucky in the gene lottery too. I'm already 5'9" and weigh one hundred and fifty pounds. I look a lot like my dad, olive complexion, black hair, very blue eyes and handsome. I've had a personal trainer, like all of us, since I was ten and I'm fairly muscular. My dick isn't such a much yet but it is seven inches and respectably thick for a fourteen year old.

I've been wondering about girls and sex since I was eleven. Some of my first thoughts were about trying to see Mom, or Shelly, or Shelia naked. It was never a burning goal though, after all we had a private pool and hot tub, and while skinny-dipping never came up, Mom and the girls felt perfectly comfortable wearing the tiniest bikinis with thong bottoms.

Mom's favorite dress around the house is usually a T-shirt that reaches down just below her buns and tiny cutoffs. In the mornings she might not even be wearing the cutoffs. I often wondered if she even had on panties and I occasionally got a peek when she reached for something from an upper cabinet. I'd never caught her without at least a thong, dammit, but I kept hoping.

If Mom were dressed up she'd have on a tank top or a sheer blouse and a very short skirt. I can't remember ever seeing her in a dress or skirt whose hem came within six inches of her knees.

Shelly and Shelia naturally dressed like Mom. While I've never caught any of them for a naked beaver shot, with the movement about the house and the occasional accidents in the pool, I've seen all their nipples many times and most of the rest of their flesh.

I started getting boners about the time I was eleven, especially when we were swimming or in the hot tub and I was really embarrassed about them at first. I kept bending around trying to hide them until Dad took me aside and told me not to worry about it.

"How are your mother and the girls going to know you appreciate them if they don't see your boner sticking out now and again? Why do you think they dress like they do? They're showing off just for you and me. Don't worry about erections; I'm sure they all take them as compliments. I know your mother does."

What could I say to that? They wanted to give me a hard-on and they expected to see the evidence when they succeeded. They succeeded a lot and from then on I just let it wave when it came up.

My Dad was a guy who didn't take long to find out what he wanted and then didn't take long to get it. He spotted my Mom in high school when he was seventeen and she was only a month before her fifteenth birthday. He got in her panties and had her knocked up within two months. Hell he was proud of it. Granddad was pissed but by now he's laughed telling me about it more than once.

"Jack is a planner Jimmy. He spotted Sharon when she was just a baby and he got her cherry within a week, then they got pregnant on purpose so they could get married right away. He told me he was already tired of chasing pussy around and wanted a wife at home to take care of him. It didn't really matter, I had them married and in a special school in Europe before she'd missed her second period.

Sharon was just as bad, when he told her what he wanted to do she made him hold off for five days waiting on her most fertile time so he would have plenty of live wigglers for the deed, as if a seventeen-year-old boy is ever going to run short of come. It took her parents a couple of years to get over being mad but hell they laugh about it now too," Gramps told me.

I guess some people would think my Dad is a little eccentric but I don't. When I decide I want something that bad I just hope I'll have the balls he did.

Last night we had my fourteenth birthday party. It was a family thing at home and it was great having a family party with everyone dressing up. We had a nice meal that mom and the girls fixed and a really big cake. It was so big that I kept expecting a stripper to pop out of it. Well, I kept hoping anyway.

Dad, Mom, Shelly and Shelia went together and they only got me one present. It was a brand new, natch, Corvette. Not too shabby even if it was just one gift. Dad made sure I got an emergency permit to drive and I was about to become the only guy in the eighth grade to be driving myself to school. Life's tough.

After the party was officially over, Dad called me into his study. This was something different. I usually didn't go in there. He often went to it in the evenings, I guess to read or some such. He entertained the occasional men guest with drinks and cigars in there after small dinners he and Mom gave. These occasions were extremely rare though.

I followed him in and he motioned for me to close the door. I knew that when the door was closed no one who had ever been in the house had ever thought of opening it or even knocking on it. I felt just a little nervous to be closed up in his study with him.

He asked me if I wanted a drink and a cigar, saying he knew that I had probably never had either bourbon or tobacco before but that I was old enough to see what they were all about now. I asked him if he thought I should and he said he'd fix me a mild drink to try and I could wait until later to tackle a cigar. He also explained that anytime I wanted to experiment with alcohol I should tell him and I could do it here with him.

"I know the kind of excitement kids your age and older generate about drinking and smoking. If you are curious about either you can drink and smoke as much as you want right here. I won't tolerate your doing either outside the home until you are of legal age," he said.

Dad went to great pains to explain to me that he had a very responsible position in the community and like it or not I was a part of that position. He pointed out that this position enabled us to live a life that most people could only dream about.

Dad went into a little detail about things I got to do and had done for me that most people could never even begin to afford and he went on to say that, if I were to end up creating some embarrassing "fuck-up" or two that raised public awareness, he would be forced to take drastic action to protect me from myself. He did not explain what this drastic action might involve and believe me I didn't want to even think about it.

"Now for the fun part Jimmy, what do you know about girls and sex?" Dad asked.

"Nearly nothing," I admitted, blushing.

"Well let's watch a video. I think it will cover the basics and then we can begin going over it in detail."

Of course I had been over the usual incorrect "facts" and rumors with some of the other guys. Nothing I had heard or even imagined prepared me for this video though. It started with just a beautiful blonde on the screen and she did a strip tease to some smoky sounding type of music.

When the stripping was over and the blonde was naked, a moderator's voice came up and started explaining and pointing out the interesting parts of her body, with close-ups. The voice went over everything a - just getting to be horny - boy could want to know. He spent a while with the breasts and went into the changes that happened with arousal then he moved to her snatch and did the same. All the while giving the proper names for the parts in question and every slang name I had heard for them also, even a bunch of names I had never heard. I laughed when he got to "whisker-biscuit."

Then the video switched to a male and did the same thing. I'd never imagined there were so many names for a dick and a pair of balls.

We had been in his den for two and a half hours before the videos were over and we'd finished with my questions. Dad said it was getting late and we would continue tomorrow when I got home from school. He also told me I should probably not mention this to anyone else. He gave me the DVD so I could watch it again later on if I wanted to.

These little talks continued, off and on, for about two weeks and went from explaining all the various parts to explaining all the functions to graphic demonstrations of sex in many forms, then on to techniques. It also covered dating, manners for dating, how to get dates and on and on. When the lessons were done I must have been the most sexually knowledgeable fourteen-year-old on the planet.

Dad always gave me the videos to study again and when we discussed masturbation and I admitted I had started already, he congratulated me. He gave me some purely porn DVDs to help me along. We discussed homosexuality but when I showed no curiosity he let it drop.

Dad asked me not to try getting any real time experience unless the girl was at least fourteen or older, telling me that getting caught with a girl younger than me and thus, under the age of consent, was one of the embarrassing fuck-ups I was to avoid at all cost.

He also said I should probably discuss it with him first if I felt I was getting close to making a score. Since I was fourteen and the only girls I knew that were fourteen or older were my Mom and my sisters I figured it was a moot point. I kept that thought to myself though. So I learned to jack off and with the DVDs and a jar of Vaseline, my sex life was off to a pounding start.

The next morning, I was on cloud nine, driving to school for the first time in my new car. I took Shelly and Shelia to their school first; they were sophomores in high school. You wouldn't believe the looks we got as I tried to play it cool and drove them right to the front entrance. A Corvette with the top down and lake pipes rumbling looks and sounds pretty impressive cruising up to a high school.

After I let them out I drove on over to my school and while I got a lot of attention it wasn't the same. Here, only the older kids were really impressed with cars but since I was the only swinging dick on the campus with one, and a Corvette at that, I had the undivided attention of all my eighth-grade classmates, and most of the seventh-graders too. No one made a big deal out of it but I noticed that any girls I talked to or flirted with that day were much more receptive than just the day before. I felt like a king.

I was still flying high and feeling mean when I went to fetch my sisters. It seemed like half the girls in high school were standing around where the twins were waiting for me. I pulled up, got out of the car and went around to open the door for them.

Manners, I had them and I used them. Besides, with the short skirts and both of them having to squeeze into the one seat, I got two good panty shots. They might be my sisters but they were still gorgeous and I wasn't going to pass up any scenery. I even leaned in and gave them both a brotherly kiss on the cheek after closing the door. They both grinned and winked at me. As we left the parking lot they laughed out loud.

"My God Jimmy, you could get twenty dates as soon as you get home and get on the phone," Shelia said.

"No shit, I bet I've had to tell forty or fifty girls who you were today. Six of them practically begged me to have you call them. Even Karen Baugus and she's going steady with Brent Jefferson, the All State quarterback. She was Homecoming Queen," Shelly said.

"And they're all over fourteen," Shelia added.

I know I blushed to the top of my head, I didn't know my sisters had been let in on Dad's age limit for me. I decided to try and bluff my way out of this.

"Karen Baugus isn't that great, she is really pretty and she has a killer body but she isn't that great. There are some better looking girls around," I said.

"Whoa Ho, only the cream of the crop for mister stud muffin over there," Shelly said, chuckling.

"Poor Bro, he's probably sick that Nicole Kidman doesn't go to our school," Shelia said.

"I hear she and Tom Cruise are getting a divorce, that gives you a chance now Jimmy," Shelly poured it on and they both howled with laughter.

"Well what do you expect? I already live with and ride to school with the two best looking girls in the state," I said.

They both grinned really big then and got that soft dreamy look around their eyes for just a second.

"Jimmy, you're so sweet, but we're your sisters," Shelia said, stating the obvious.

"I know, but you're both over fourteen," I said, grinning.

"JIMMY!" they shouted in unison.

Luckily I had just stopped for a red light because they both began pummeling me lightly about the head and shoulders. I had to cower over against my door.

I finally got them settled down enough so I could start driving again. They were both blushing furiously. We finally all agreed it was a great joke on them and all fun and games so we were in good spirits when we got home.

Next morning, when I got Shelia and Shelly to their school's entrance, it seemed that mostly the same crowd of girls was hanging around, the ones we'd left yesterday. Some few of them waved and smiled at me as I got out and opened the door for my sisters.

Shelly was next to the door and she gave me a much better shot this morning and even smiled when she caught me looking. Shelia was pressed up to the console and had to spread her legs all the way across the seat to get out. Her panties were pink and sheer and I could see the shadow of her light bush as she took her sweet time getting out. She smiled at me also and even blew me a kiss when she caught me ogling her treasures.

I was sure everyone on earth could see my woody as I walked back around the car and got in. The extra attention the girls at my own school gave me seemed tame today but I still practiced my flirting every chance I got.

When I pulled in to pick up Shelly and Shelia that afternoon it was like a repeat of yesterday. A crowd of good looking high school chicks just happened to be standing around and chatting. I knew it was all because of the car but what the hell. I had the car and if they wanted to get fucked in it or because of it I might just give them a chance. This was Thursday, just one more day till the weekend. I probably wouldn't try to get a date this weekend but I sure as hell intended to get one next weekend if at all possible.

Shelly went for the console this time and she gave me a duplicate of the shot Shelia had this morning. She had on sheer blue panties and her bush seemed identical to what I remembered Shelia's had looked like. She gave me a big smile and so did Shelia after her little show. I decided to continue my new tradition of giving them both a kiss on the cheek after closing the door. I had it easier in the boner department this time but it didn't last long.

"My God Jimmy, Sharon McKelvy got down on her knees in the restroom and begged me to get you to call her. It looked like she was going to cry for a minute. She's a senior and she is hot. What's this all about? Have you turned into a super-stud behind our backs?" Shelia nearly shouted as we left the parking lot.

"Naw, it's just this car. They wouldn't care if Rodney Jenkins were driving it. It's the car that's so hot, not me," I said.

"I guess that's part of it but it wouldn't make that much difference would it?" asked Shelly.

"Sure it does. If I were depositing you two at the entrance in a five-year-old four door Taurus I wouldn't be getting a second look. This is by far the hottest car anywhere near your school and it is also the most expensive. I'm a fourteen-year-old kid with a seventy thousand dollar car of my own. I don't look too bad if I do say so myself, and my parents are obviously richer than shit. The girls have just made the connection faster than the boys have.

"You two had better be on your toes. When it finally sinks in to the dumb bastards that masquerade as males at your school that you two are not only beautiful but are also rich, you are going to be the most fought over chicks in the school, if not the whole city.

"Of course, maybe they just realize you're already living with the number one stud muffin on earth and that they really don't have a chance," I added.

That earned me another pummeling but not quite as bad as the day before because we were moving.

"I guess we'd better up the ante Shelia, panty shots aren't going to hold baby-stud there much longer now that the real sluts smell blood in the water," Shelly said.

I don't know how I could keep driving with my face so red. Shelia and Shelly just exploded into laughter while I tried. I thought my ears would catch fire they were burning so. I finally broke out laughing too and we were still giggling when we got home.

Dad was already there when we arrived and surprisingly mother already had dinner on the table. When we were finished dad again directed me to his den and motioned me to close the door as I entered. I was offered a drink and a cigar again and I accepted both this time. Dad mixed my drink and selected a mild cigar for me. He showed me how to prepare it for smoking by cutting the end off properly and he showed me how to light it correctly. Damn, smoking was complicated.

"I guess that a lot of this has seemed strange to you Jimmy but I happen to know it worked for me. My father gave me a similar head start but without the custom videos I had made for you. I only have one rule for you now and three major requests. The rule: under no circumstances are you to fuck your mother."

I was stunned. That had never even entered my mind.

"It's not that I give a shit about the incest taboo, as far as I'm concerned that's a big load of crap. First and even second crosses have fewer complications attributable to incest than normal causes. That is just an outdated piece of shit.

The rule is because your mother is my woman and I don't want anyone else fucking her. I knocked her up on purpose so we could get married. My Dad raised a little hell about it and it caused a few upsets but he squared it all away for us and has since come around one hundred percent to my thoughts on the matter.

"All you have to remember is that your mother is my woman and I don't want you fucking her, and don't be asking her for a blowjob either. Other than that, feel free to flirt with her, both mentally and physically, as much as she'll let you get away with. Kiss her and slip her your tongue, grope her ass, play with her tits, hell I don't mind if you finger her or even lick her pussy. But keep your dick to yourself. Just remember she doesn't know about our little gentlemen's agreement so you are on your own as to how you go about it," Dad said.

"I just don't understand I guess, you've made your view on incest clear, and if you hadn't I probably would never have even considered mother as anything but mother. I'm not saying that I'm hot for her or that I want you to change your mind, I'm just wondering why you explicitly pointed out all the other things I could try."

"It's simple," Dad explained, "Do you know what a teasing horse is?"

"Not exactly," I admitted.

"A teasing horse is usually a stallion that has been proud cut, that's a way of castrating a horse that removes his testicles so he can't cause pregnancy in a mare but leaves tissue so he still has the drive to mate. It can also be accomplished by using a mature stallion pony that can't physically reach the mares to couple with them.

"The horse constantly teases the mares but can't get the job done. He gets them excited and he keeps them excited. It helps facilitate breeding, especially to stallions that command a high stud fee and are needed for real impregnation. Most horses standing at stud are too valuable to be left outside running with the mares. It isn't a perfect analogy though.

"I would like for you to tease up your mother for me a little. I like to have sex a lot more than she does. She is happy with two or three times a week but I actually like it at least once a day. I've made arrangements to make sure I can get it at least once a day and that is where the three requests come in.

"I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't fuck Marsha Jacobs, Julian Cowan, or Francis Jameson although with these three I wouldn't be offended if you got them to suck your dick. They are my "extra" pussy. As you know they all work for me. I've been able to keep them all happy so far. I've had others before but I haven't had much turnover, and I try to be happy with just these three besides your mom.

"Sharon doesn't know about them and I don't intend for her to find out. You may think this is just blowing smoke but I really believe she'd be just as hurt by thinking she hadn't satisfied my libido as she would by knowing I was "cheating" on her. She has insinuated before that if I got a chance to get some stray pussy that I should go for it but she says that I'm all she's interested in for sex," Dad explained.

"Wow Dad, that's kind of a load to drop on me. It will take a while to sink in," I said.

"Well think about it all you want but don't fuck your mother in the mean time," he said.

"You just keep knocking me out every time you say something."

"Just remember the four don't fucks and do your best to fuck every other woman or girl you think you want to as long as they are older than fourteen. Don't be a bit shy about bringing girls right to the house, taking them into your bedroom and fucking them stupid. That's why you have a big private suite," he explained.

"Wow, only thing is, Shelia and Shelly's bedroom is right across the hall. They might catch on if I'm not careful."

"Hell they know about the birds and the bees. Even though they're both still virgins doesn't mean they don't know what sex is all about. As a matter of fact I'd say they ought to be the first two you nail. There damn sure aren't any prettier on earth and they are just ripe for the picking. I think I've done a good job saving them for you," Dad said, and then smiled.

"Stunned again. I just don't know what to say."

"I guess you weren't listening to my incest rant but I'm not going through it again. I'm going to fix us another drink just to take the edge off, and then we're going out to spend a little quality time with your mom and the girls. I'll be inviting them to a family slow dance party in the living room tomorrow night. I expect you to flirt your ass off with all of them tonight.

"Tomorrow night we're going to get a little booze into them, just to help their panties slide off more easily. I hope you're able to fuck both your sisters before the weekend is over and get started teasing your mother in the bargain. Just remember not to fuck your mother and not to push your teasing too fast with her. She's an old fashioned girl."

We had our drink and joined the girls. I caught a bunch of good natured teasing from Shelly and Shelia about being invited into Dad's den so often lately and even a little from Mom. So I just told them that Dad was explaining the facts of life to me. Shelia said I must be a slow learner from all the time it was taking. That had us all laughing until we hurt, Dad and I loudest.

The girls and I were in high spirits on the way to school Friday morning. They were ragging me hard about the harem that would be waiting for me. When we stopped at the entrance I popped around to get the door. Shelly was near the door and she made a special effort to show me her tiny red sheer panties as my boner began to rise. When Shelia did the big spread across the seat on her way out I nearly choked. She wasn't wearing any panties. I was gazing at her naked beaver.

"Just upping the ante stud muffin," She said as she looked up smiling.

She and Shelly broke out laughing as they scampered into the building. I didn't even notice most of my school day.

When I picked them up that afternoon the harem had thinned a little. Oh well, all good things must come to and end and all that shit. Shelly was bound for the console this time and I got another shock as she was now displaying her naked bush on the wide spread and when Shelia got in with the more modest shot she had on the tiny red panties. I was speechless as we left the parking lot. They weren't.

"Jimmy, you're gonna' have to fuck a few of those bitches or they will worry Shelia and I to death," Shelly said.

I put my hand on the inside of her left leg, down by her knee, and slid it up her thigh to within a couple of inches of her naked beaver. Shelia burst out laughing while Shelly gasped and went right to a full blush.

"Shelly you know I only have eyes for Shelia and you. Especially after today," I promised, giving them a wicked grin.

Shelia joined the blush crew then while I just gave Shelly's inner thigh a little squeeze and left my hand right where it was. Things got quiet for a couple of minutes but the jabbering soon resumed and when we got home I was surprised again as I saw two naked beaver shots when the girls made their exit. They both took their sweet time getting out. Somehow Shelia had removed the red panties during the drive home without my noticing. As we were heading to the house I walked between them.

"What's that in your pocket Jimmy?" Shelia asked with a big smile.

"Baseball Bat," I said.

Then I slid my hands up under their skirts, onto their naked butts, and cupped a cheek in each hand. I hugged them both to me by their naked asses and kept walking.

I could see Mom in the kitchen as we came in and I shouted, "Honey, we're home," as we trouped toward her.

She smiled and put up her cheek while Shelia then Shelly gave her a peck. When my turn arrived I took her into my arms and drew her in for a kiss on the lips (no tongue though). She stiffened just a little at first then relaxed against me, hugging me also. I broke the kiss.

"Mom, are you over fourteen?" I asked with a straight face but I still don't know where I got the courage.

Shelly and Shelia gasped and Mom's eyes flew wide open and looked so big as a blush started on her cheeks and spread down onto her upper chest while her mouth tried twice to say something but never got a sound out. I kissed her quickly right on the tip of her nose.

"I'd better get up to my room and get ready for dinner and dancing with my three best girls," I said smiling.

Before I released Mom I let my left hand drop onto her sweet cheek and gave it a squeeze. There was total silence from the three of them as I left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.