The Origin Of Hootersville, USA - Cover

The Origin Of Hootersville, USA

by JRParz

Copyright© 2007 by JRParz

Mind Control Sex Story: When four high schoolers investigate what they believe to be a plane crash, boy are they in for a surprise. What they discover ends up being something far beyond their wildest dreams!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

On a quiet fall evening in Northern California, a car speeds its way through the backwoods towards Hootersville, USA. The occupants of the car are 'high schoolers' who had just seen the movie, PRETTY COOL...

"I'm telling you... I wouldn't be surprised if the government is already experimenting with that mind control shit," Ray stated with conviction.

"The movie is fiction," Jessica responded, amazed at Ray's gullibility. "You know, like... make believe," she added, sarcastically.

PRETTY COOL was a movie about a high school senior who attempts to steal answers for the final exams using the school computer... but as timing goes, an electrical storm hits the power grid and as a result, a top-secret program is downloaded directly into the kid's brain, ultimately enabling him to control minds... not to mention female libidos.

"Come on, Ray... why don't you admit it... you just wish mind control was real," Wendy added, giggling.

"Trust me... its real," Ray defended, "and just imagine the possibilities."

Jessica rolled her eyes and turned to her boyfriend for support, but instead of support she caught him smirking.

"What's so funny?" she asked, getting angry.

"I... ah... well... I was just thinking of the possibilities," Bart responded without glancing at her.

"And what possibilities would those be?" she asked, on the verge of exploding.

"Well, for one it would eliminate the need for foreplay... and two... it would certainly cut down on our arguments," he replied, smiling.

"How dare him!" she thought to herself, but just as she was about to tear him a new asshole, they heard a loud roaring thunder and a crash!

Bart slammed on the breaks bringing the car to a screeching halt and quickly they piled out of the car.

"Look at the streak... it must have gone down over there," Ray pointed towards the sky.

Jessica and Wendy both tried using their cell phones but neither one of them could pick up a signal.

"We'll use Old Mill road!" Bart responded and they all hopped back into the car.

"It had to be a plane," Ray stated.

"Whatever it was... it was big," Bart added.

"Maybe we should go for help," Wendy suggested, sounding nervous.

"Are you crazy? We are the help!" Ray snapped.

"Wendy has a point, Ray... but I agree we might be the only help for awhile," Bart interjected.

"Chances are we aren't the only ones that saw or heard the crash, Wendy... so I bet more help is on the way," Jessica added, but she could see that Wendy was still scared.

"Holy shit," Bart suddenly cried out.

Jessica turned to look up ahead and what she saw floored her.

"Holy fuck... !" Ray added, "A U Fucking O!"

Jessica stared at the flying saucer in disbelief, thinking it looked exactly like a flying saucer was expected to look like. It was huge; sphere shaped, and gray.

"We should leave," Wendy declared.

"Leave? We just got here! Jesus, Wendy... just the other day you were complaining about how boring Hootersville is and when we finally have a little excitement for a change, you want to hightail it out of here!" Ray responded.

"Jess, you and Wendy stay inside the car while Ray and I check it out," Bart instructed as he and Ray climbed out of the car.

Jessica was curious by nature and under normal circumstance she would have told Bart to go to hell and joined them, but there was something eerily strange about all of this.

"What if it blows-up?" Wendy asked from the backseat.

"Look, Wendy... there's no fire or smoke, so that's not going to happen," she responded, trying to reassure Wendy with a smile.

Wendy nodded her head, but she could tell that she wasn't buying it.

"Stay in the car, I need to tell Bart something," she instructed, and quickly got out of the car.

Bart obviously hadn't heard her approaching because he jumped when she came up behind him.

"God, Jess... ! Don't ever sneak up on me like that," Bart cried out.

Under different circumstances she would have burst out laughing, but instead she whispered, "We should leave."

"Leave? We just got here," Ray responded, overhearing her.

"Come on, Bart... let's get out of here," she pleaded and then grabbed his hand to pull him back to the car.

"No, Jess... there's no way I'm leaving," he argued, pulling his hand back.

"Ray, let's go," Wendy shouted out from the car window.

"You just keep that pretty little ass of yours inside the car," Ray shouted back.

"Maybe you should do the same," Bart suggested, glaring at her.

Now she was heated, but then they all heard a loud hissing noise and a sliding door open. Moments later a man appeared! He was dressed in a strange looking spandex outfit that could have passed for a 'Star Trek' uniform, but other than that he looked quite human.

"Damn! I hate when that happens," the man declared.

Stunned and speechless they stared at him.

"So, what year did I land in?" he asked, smiling.

"You're human?" Jessica asked, stunned.

"Human and horny," the man replied with a grin.

"What?" she asked in shock and then noticed how the man leered at her.

"I'm way overdue for some servicing, so hop to it, bitch," he replied.

"Servicing?" she whispered, but then her eyes lit up when she realized what he was insinuating.

"What do you mean by insulting my girlfriend?" Bart suddenly demanded.

"Huh? Are you saying that the bitch is exclusive?" the man asked, sounding genuinely surprised... but then his face broke into a smile. "Yeah... I remember reading about this shit in the history books. Anyway, I asked what year it was... remember?"

"2004," Ray replied.

"Really?" the man responded, smiling.

"Are you saying you're from the future?" Bart asked.

"Two hundred years into the future... 2204," The man replied.

"This is unbelievable," Ray whispered.

"So, where am I?" the man asked.

"Earth," Ray replied.

"Duh... I know that... what do you take me for... a moron? Where specifically on earth?" he asked.

"Right now you're on the outskirts of Hootersville, USA," Ray replied with a smile.

"Hootersville?" the man asked, and then he turned to Jessica and openly gazed at her chest. "Not likely," he snickered.

"Fuck you," Jessica responded angrily.

"How about I do you guys in Hootersville a favor," the man suggested.

"What are you talking about?" Bart asked.

Then quite suddenly the man disappeared... and then re-appeared behind them!

"How'd you do that?" Ray asked, shocked.

The man smirked before turning his attention to Jessica.

"I really do need some servicing... are you sure you won't volunteer for a quickie?"

"Look, pervert..." Jessica responded... but just as she was about to give this time traveling asshole a piece of her mind, he held his hand up and added...

"Okay... so I'm a pervert... that still doesn't change the fact that I need servicing... and since my time period doesn't recognize that exclusivity bullshit, I'm going to have you and that sweet looking gal hiding in the backseat of that antique vehicle provide me the servicing."

"Fuck you we are!" she screamed, looking to Bart for support.

"Look Mister... Why don't you hop back into that flying saucer of yours and get the hell out of here before I'm forced to hurt you," Bart responded, clinching his fist.

"We came here because we thought someone needed our help, and then help you need is something we don't give," Jessica added with venom.

"Your bitch is a feisty one, isn't she?" the man asked Bart... and then he pulled out a silver colored device and pointed it at them.

"I bet you don't get a piece of ass unless she allows it... do you?" the man asked Bart while he pointed the device at them. Then he added, "What if I made it where Jessica here never refuses you again... ? What if I made it where she'll hunger for your cock every second of the day?"

"Go to hell!" Jessica screamed just before the man fired his device, enveloping the three of them in a strange greenish glow! Desperately, she tried to move but found she couldn't budge a muscle!

"What happened... what did you do?" Ray asked in panic.

"We didn't want any trouble," Bart added.

The man smiled before he turned around and pointed the device at the car.

"Please don't hurt her!" Ray cried out.

The man enveloped the whole car in a reddish glow and moments later Wendy emerged as if in a trance!

"I can tell this one is yours, Ray... and it appears that you have a genuine affection for her, so let me transform her more to your liking."

"Please... just leave us alone," Jessica shouted... more frightened now than angry.

"Be patient... feisty one. You'll get your turn," the man replied and then he used the device again on Wendy... this time enveloping her in a pinkish glow.

Seconds later Wendy's clothes disintegrated leaving her stark naked... and then they watched as Wendy began to alter shape right before their eyes! Prior, Wendy had stood about 5'6" with strawberry blonde hair that fell just past her shoulders... but now she was noticeably shorter and her hair reached her ass! Before, her breasts were small, apple-sized at best, but now they were incredibly huge! She looked like some sex creature that just stepped out of some sex fantasy!

"Oh my God, Wendy... are you alright?" Ray asked in shock.

"Yeah... but I feel... I feel 'sooooo' strange," she responded. "What happened to me?" she asked as she looked down at herself.

Jessica couldn't believe what she was seeing... then she watched as Wendy brought her hands up and cupped her new boobs.

"Oohhhhhhhhhh... there's so sensitive," Wendy cooed... and it was only then that she noticed her nudity. "Where's my clothes?" she asked, smiling... not appearing overly concerned.

The man then turned to Jessica.

"No!" she shouted, but in an instant, the pinkish glow was enveloping her... sending tingling pleasurable sensations throughout her body... and then her clothes disintegrated and she joined Wendy in her nudity! Her short dark hair turned blonde and then fell down her back like a curtain... her slim athletic figure turned shapely and voluptuous... her once modest-sized bust expanded into huge full rounded boobs... and she shrank in height!

She looked down at her new body and wondered how this was possible... and then glanced over at Wendy, who was currently playing with herself. Did she even realize it? Then she felt something that stunned her. The sight of Wendy was turning her on!

"Well boys, do you like your bitches now?" the man asked with a smile.

Both Ray and Bart stood there speechless.

"Change us back," she demanded, feeling her new arousal more noticeably.

"Most certainly not... and before you go copping an attitude with me, remember, you and your bimbo friend will be servicing me at my discretion... so be nice."

"Like hell I will! You may have turned me into your sick demented sex fantasy physically, but I'm still very much myself mentally," Jessica responded.

"Don't go blaming me for your new appearance... blame your boyfriends," the man responded, chuckling.

"Huh?" she responded.

"The standard package includes huge boobs and bisexuality, but everything else from hair color, to length, eye color, to body figure and height are all preferences of your boyfriends," the man emphasized, smiling.

Jessica turned to Bart alarmed and saw him blushing. "Why didn't you just date Heather?" she asked, sarcastically.

Bart didn't respond and turned a deeper shade of red.

"This is crazy," Ray whispered.

"I'm feeling really, really horny," Wendy suddenly announced in her new sexy voice... while not really directing her comment to anyone specifically.

Jessica had to make a conscious effort not to go to her.

"I... I need it real bad," Wendy complained, groaning.

"You see, Ray... it doesn't have to be you... she'd do anybody at this point. Although Jessica isn't feeling the full effects yet, she's pretty much in the same boat. They're no longer exclusive and will never discriminate towards sex again, regardless the gender," the man declared, smiling.

"You turned them into lesbians?" Bart asked, dumbfounded.

"Bisexuals would be a more accurate description... and what's more, self pleasuring no longer satisfies them, forcing them to seek a sexual partner."

"I'll kill you," Jessica responded.

"Oh goddddddddddddd," Wendy moaned... "I neeeeeeeed it real bad," she panted, moving three of her fingers down to her wet pussy below... while her other hand played with her new boobs.

"Wendy... come here and kneel before me," the man commanded.

Wendy suddenly stopped fingering herself and assumed a kneeling position before the man.

Jessica's eyes lit up with shock, noting the lustful worship-like gaze of Wendy as she looked at the man... and she shuddered to think that she would be doing the same. She squirmed with her own increasing need and blushed when she could no longer refrain from touching herself. "Unnngggggggghhhhhhhhhh," she groaned, as she entered herself.

"You've turned them into sex crazed animals," she heard Bart scream, but it no longer concerned her.

"Not entirely... at least not in Jessica's case. For you see, unlike Wendy, I've left Jessica's mind intact because you've always been turned on by her intellect, so when you see her like this, her body is overruling her brain. Even now as she fingers herself, she's very much aware... but her 'need' will not be denied. Ray, you preferred Wendy to be a bimbo when it came to sex, and as a result we've turned down her IQ every time she gets horny."

"I don't understand any of this," Ray mumbled.

"Not to bright, huh... ? You see, when Wendy goes into 'heat', her IQ is reduced... while Jessica on the other hand will experience one embarrassing moment after another."

"You fuck!" Jessica suddenly screamed out with her last burst of willpower. "How dare... ungggghhhhhh... you do this to me," she cried while continuing to finger-fuck herself.

"Behave yourself or I won't let you service me," the man responded.

A slap in the face couldn't have hit her any harder and suddenly the mere thought that she wouldn't be allowed to service this man scared the hell out of her... and it didn't matter in the least that her feelings were artificially induced.

"Come over here and kneel next to your friend," the man commanded with a grin.

Quickly, she complied... overwhelmed with a desire to please this man. Now, she was on her knees before him, lusting for his cock like Wendy.

"Wendy is submissive all of the time... while Jessica is submissive when reprimanded," the man added, smiling.

"Wait! I never wanted her to be submissive," Bart argued.

"You secretly wished that she wouldn't give you a hard time when you argued and that equates to the same thing."

"Why are you doing all this?" Bart asked.

"Well... I could tell you something like... I do this because I can... but let's face it... that's been played to death. So, I'll be honest and tell you the author of this story has always felt that every beautiful girl should be rendered submissive and perpetually horny... and have an overwhelming desire to please... plus, the author has a thing for female-female, especially when one or both are innocent."

"You're kidding... right?" Bart asked.

"Well, you never know with this author. I mean... why would anyone write these stories if they didn't actually have a penchant for this in real life?"

"Hey... I hate to interrupt this discussion, but would you mind getting back to this story?" Ray asked.

"Oh... ah... anyway, the four of you are carriers now... and this means you'll have the ability to transform every girl in Hootersville into real Hootersville girls."

"How?" Ray asked.

"Well... you and Bart will find yourselves with a perpetual hard-on for every girl you see... and I've added a new pheromone to your mix that will put the girls in the proper mood."

"This is just like the movie we saw PRETTY COOL!" Ray responsed.

"Movie... ? PRETTY COOL! You mean the film written and directed by Rolfe Kanefsky?!? Produced by Alain Siritsky?!? They're heralded as pioneers in this genre for their ability to crack the mainstream audience!" the man replied with a smile.

"Hey, will we be in danger of getting girls pregnant?" Bart asked with concern.

"Only if you wish them to get pregnant," the man replied.

"So, every girl in Hootersville is going to be turned into a bimbo?" Ray asked.

"They might with you due to your underlining wishes, but basically their IQ is pretty much dictated by her turns them. They will however receive the standard package of big tits and bisexuality, so every girl in Hootersville will actually possess big hooters," the man replied.

"So, we transform them by fucking them?"

"No. The girls transform when they drink your semen," the man responded.

"You said our girlfriends are carriers, too?" Ray asked.

"Yes, your girlfriends also possess a special pheromone that also affects females... and it won't matter that they're heterosexual. Once they breath in the pheromone, it'll induce a sexual desire in them too powerful to resist... and after they go down on your girlfriends and drink their cum, they'll also transform into Hootersville girls."

"Will this mean that every girl Jessica and Wendy turns into a Hootersville girl will become a lesbian?" Bart asked.

"They'll be bisexual... but will also find themselves mentally linked to whomever turns them, therefore... other than sex, they'll basically hold their reins," the man replied.

"You really are into girls being bisexual, aren't you?" Ray asked.

"Ah... you can thank the author for that," the man replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Jessica tried following the dialogue but her need was making it impossible.

"One last thing... my servicing," the man added... smiling.

Jessica's eyes lit up when the man's clothes disintegrated.

"First... to get me in the mood, the first one to make the other cum will have the honor of servicing me first," the man announced.

Before she was able to turn, Wendy pushed her to the ground and quickly moved her head down between her legs... and she knew that it wouldn't take much for her friend to win the honor.

II.

Jessica sat quietly on the ride back into town... embarrassment would have been an understatement. Despite the last hour of nonstop sex, she was becoming hornier by the second... and it didn't help that Wendy was in the backseat giving Ray a blowjob!

She still blushed at what she and Wendy had been forced to do... or more accurately - enjoy. After Wendy made her cum within seconds of entering her with her tongue, she then had to watch Wendy perform orally on the man. Then after Wendy swallowed a mouthful, she was provided the honor of getting the man hard again... which didn't take that long. Then together they pleasured the man while finger-fucking each other at the same time. She blushed at how hungry they were to clean the man's cum off each other's face. Then, of course, this led to more lovemaking and if it hadn't been for their boyfriends instructing them to stop, they'd still be at it. It hadn't mattered once that neither one of them had ever made love to another girl before... nor did it matter that their boyfriends probably watched.

She glanced in the back seat and saw Wendy's bobbing head... and instead of being disgusted like she would have been before her transformation; she wished that she could join in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.