The Trainer - Cover

The Trainer

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Part 7

BDSM Sex Story: Part 7 - A young couple wanting to learn the lifestylr of BDSM go to a Trainer and they both get a lot more than they bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

As Duke opened the door, Lloyd pushed his way past him and then saw Amber and smiled saying, "Hi baby! You ready to come home now? It's been so long. I have lots of plans for us baby."

Amber looked at him nervously. However, she knew what she had to do. This would be the key to finding out Lloyd's true feelings for her. She looked at him and wasn't smiling as she said, "I'm not ready to go home with you yet."

Lloyd looked at her and frowned. He reached to grab her arm and then Duke stepped in saying, " You heard the lady. She's not ready to go home with you yet and until she is, you will not man handle her at any time. Do you understand?"

Lloyd was not impressed as he then looked at Duke saying, "You were supposed to train her to be a submissive. What the hell is going on here and what kind of a games are you playing?"

Duke looked at him and said, "There are no games being played here at all. The problem is, you are not listening to your submissive. She has told you she's not ready to leave yet."

Lloyd looked at Amber and then back at Duke saying, "Get her ready, I'm taking her home. She is my property and you don't have fuck all to say about any of it."

Duke looked at him and said, "I'm sorry, but things are not going to happen your way. Amber and I have talked. She has informed me that if she returns to you, things will have to change. If you want her as your lilone, you will have to prove yourself to her."

Lloyd looked at Amber and then back to Duke and said, "Excuse me, I'm the Master of her and I don't have to prove shit to her or anyone else."

Duke looked into Lloyd's eyes as he said, "Oh really? You think you can snap your fingers and that she will come running to you? I'm afraid not. You will have to prove yourself little man."

Lloyd was now becoming furious as he finally said, "Look, you son of a bitch. You and I had an agreement. You would get $5000.00 if you trained my submissive. She is supposed to do what I say. Now I'm telling you, I'm taking her home. Get the hell out of my way. " He then went to grab Amber by the arm again and tried to drag her out of Duke's house.

Duke stepped in once again and then said, "I don't think you are hearing me at all." He grabbed Lloyd's arm and then twisted it up behind his back and said, "You are not taking her anywhere until she is ready to go home with you and she won't be ready until some conditions are met. You will have to prove yourself worthy of the trust she is placing in you before she comes back to you. Until you do, I cannot and will not let her go back to you."

Lloyd was furious now and asked, "Just who the hell are you to stop me? She belongs to me."

Duke looked at him coldly saying, "As long as she is a guest in my home, you don't have anything to say about it. Amber is here and staying her as of now on her own free will. You on the other hand, are wearing out your welcome real fast now. If you persist, I can and will call the police and charge you for trespassing and refusing to leave my home when asked to leave. So Lloyd, what's it going to be?"

Lloyd looked at Duke and started to say something then changed his mind and let out a sigh saying, " You win. She can come home when she's ready. I will leave." He then turned towards the door to leave and Duke called to him to wait.

Lloyd turned around with a resigned look asking, "What is it now?"

Duke said to him, "Look, you have a chance to get her back, Are you ready to hear the conditions?"

Lloyd realizing he had no choice if he wanted to get Amber back said, "Yes! I will hear you out. What are your terms?"

Duke looked at Lloyd and said, "Lloyd, you have a lot to learn about BDSM and respect. Respect is never demanded. It's given freely and only after a foundation of trust is built. In order to get respect from your lilone, you must give it in return so a bond of trust can be established and a foundation for a relationship with your lilone can be built upon."

Lloyd looked at Amber and was confused. He then looked back to Duke and said, "I give her respect all the time. She is supposed to be thinking of me and serving me. She is supposed to be making sure all of my needs are met."

Duke looked at him and nodded saying, "You are correct, she is supposed to be making sure that you are happy and al. your needs are met as any good and true submissive would."

Lloyd smiled at Duke and said, "See? There you go. So now I can take her home." Lloyd then went to reach for Amber again, but Duke placed a firm hand on his shoulder stopping him once again.

Duke then looked Lloyd squarely in the eyes and said, "Not so fast. You didn't let me finish. It's very true that a submissive must see to her Master's needs. However, it's not all that simple. As a Master, the Dominant also has a responsibility to make sure that her needs are met. Parts of those needs are to teach her and to help her become more educated in the lifestyle you both share. You also need to teach her your ways as well. However, you also need to listen to her and try to understand her. She is offering something to you that is most precious to her and should be to you as well. That gift is the gift of her submission. That gift should be treated with the utmost respect. By her offering you her submission, she is placing her welfare and her well being in your hands. You hold her life in your hands."

Lloyd looked at him very confused and asked, "What is your problem? I don't beat her excessively, I make sure she has nice clothes and always has lots to eat. She also needs to start giving back to me."

Duke looked at him and surprisingly enough, actually felt sorry for him as Duke said to him, "You have provided her with material things which are all well and good, but what about those things that encourage and allow her to bring out her submission and give it freely to you?"

Lloyd looked at Amber and asked, "What's the matter? Do I not keep you happy in bed?"

Duke looked at Lloyd and shook his head saying, "Lloyd, I'm not talking about physical needs here. I'm talking about her emotional needs. She needs to feel that she matters. She needs to feel that she's an important part of your life and not just to be there to warm your bed at night or look after your sexual needs. Her gift of her submission is being given to you to look after and to treasure as well as nurture. How you treat her could impact her in a very positive way or destroy her. In her eyes, you are a God which means you have the power to create and mold a life or crush it as if were nothing. By doing that you kill Amber. Do you understand?"

Lloyd was confused. He had been taught according to what he understood in his readings as well as what he was also learned by going to online chat rooms, that a submissive was there to serve his needs and yes he had a responsibility to her to look after her, but he also knew that it was his right to say yes or no whether she agreed or not. He was in charge and sometimes that meant losing things that were important to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.