The Trainer - Cover

The Trainer

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Part 1

BDSM Sex Story: Part 1 - A young couple wanting to learn the lifestylr of BDSM go to a Trainer and they both get a lot more than they bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

Lloyd Davis was 22 years old. He was tall and good looking and with the clean cut image of the college preppie types you see in movies. He stood at 6'1, short blond hair and sky blue eyes that would make you think of a crystal blue ocean

He had been involved in the D/s lifestyle for the past year and about a month ago, he met a young woman who was 18 and had no experience of the D/s lifestyle at all. Her name was Amber Morgan

Although Lloyd figured he knew it all, he knew very little. Sure he had done lots of reading and oh yes he knew all the ins and outs of what he had read, but one thing Lloyd did not have was the experience of actually dominating a submissive.

Amber Morgan at 18 had never had a boyfriend in her life and so meeting Lloyd was a dream come true for her. Lloyd had told her that he was interested in the lifestyle and that he wanted the two of them to be a part of it and live the lifestyle.

Amber at 18 was about 5'4 and long flowing red her and small pert breasts about a 34a. She had never been introduced to the D/s lifestyle but did have submissive tendencies as well as the fact that despite the fact that Lloyd was only into his own needs, she was crazy about him.

Since meeting each other and following the lifestyle, things had not gone well. Amber tried hard but Lloyd grew impatient with her as things started to develope between them. He tried to teach her rules but never explained the rules. He would beat her out of frustration.

Amber loved Lloyd anyway and regardless still tried to do as she was told and tried to follow the rules and even tried to ask questions which Lloyd in his arrogance figured she should already know the answers to.

Finally, Lloyd came across an ad a BDSM personals periodical and the ad read as follows:

"55 year old male. with 20 years experience in the D/s lifestyle. Looking to train submissives who are considered to be a problem to their Masters. Can train any sub either male or female. Guaranteed or your money back"

Lloyd jotted down the telephone number and then called the number... it rang 3 times and then there was a voice on the other end...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.