Fireworks - Cover

Fireworks

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2007 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Son brings teen virgin to his room. Mom finds out that they've started foreplay. Dad recalls similar past when his girl gave up her virginity. Mom is that girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

It was a hot July 4th afternoon when my wife and I slowly began to get ready for the evening fireworks show, down at the lake. We live in a gated lakeside community.

Our youngest child, Cody (16), still lived at home. His two elder sisters are married and have families of their own. They would not be attending.

It was about 7:00 PM when Cody came running up the block with our next door neighbor's daughter Sammy (Samantha) 13, in tow. They had apparently just set off some firecrackers because we heard them from the direction the kids came - no big deal.

But when they only stopped long enough to grab some gatorade from the fridge, and then bolted right to Cody's room, my wife's "antennae" immediately went up!

After about five minutes, my wife Miranda asked me, "Bill, what do you suppose they're doing?"

I paused for a moment, then started smiling as I remembered our own similar circumstance from years long ago, so I told Miranda, "Well, if he's like me, he should be going up Sammy's shirt to test her newly developing buds. If we give them another ten minutes, they'll progress to oral!"

Miranda bolted up and slapped me playfully as she caught on that I was being facetious, but she wanted to... no, she needed to go spy on the kids!

When she came back a few minutes later, I got that "look" from my wife while Samantha marched right behind her and politely said, "See ya at the lake," as she left.

Miranda spoke softly enough not to be overheard by Cody as she related what she found: "Bill, I think your son actually DID go up her shirt. When I knocked briefly as I opened the door, I heard them shuffling quickly. Cody's face was red as a beet while Sammy's was flushed with fright, her blouse hanging loosely out of her pants! The video game was on, but I could tell they weren't in the middle of any game. What are you going to do?"

I knew it was serious now because Miranda used my name and referred to Cody as MY son. (Uh-oh!)

Let me regress for a moment, back almost thirty years ago when we were those two young kids, only Miranda was fourteen while I was eighteen. We had been platonic friends outwardly, but because society didn't tolerate cradle robbing, statutory rapists like our 18/14 ages made me, we had successfully hidden our growing deep affection which matured into true love.

We raced home one afternoon from a bout of swimming, our bathing suits already drying in the summer heat. But instead of splitting up to go to our individual houses only two doors apart, Miranda recalled that her parents were having a cookout and she wasn't hungry... for food, so she followed me right into my house.

I called out to my parents, but Miranda reminded me that they would be at the cookout too. We headed to the kitchen for some koolaid (I don't remember gatorade as being in existence yet), but since we were both dying of thirst, we playfully fought over the koolaid until some of it splashed right on Miranda's top piece. Naturally enough, she made sure to get some on my swimming trunks too. This lead to some more playing. When my cup was down to maybe one last ounce, I tugged at Miranda's bikini panty and poured the rest down her crotch - then I ran to my room.

Miranda was right behind me, but I got my door closed and held it closed as she tried to force it open.

I told her, "I can't open the door because I already took off my trunks." (As I said that, I was actually on one foot and doing exactly that.)

Miranda said, "Bullshit - you coward."

I said, "Oh yeah, if I open up and I'm naked, are you ready to kiss it?"

We both knew where this was going, but Miranda called my bluff anyway, or so she thought.

Without giving her a chance to change her mind, I popped the door open, grabbed her by the arm, and yanked her into my room. She spun quickly to see me naked, and the wanton smile she made, caused my dick to harden before her very eyes!

Apparently, witnessing this was something of a miracle to this virgin, not yet in high school, but who was stacked like most graduates.

"And you promised to kiss it!" I reminded her.

Miranda defended, "Well you got me wet down there too."

At this point, I didn't care if she meant wet from the koolaid or wet from sexual stimulation, so I offered the bogus compromise: I would kiss her there too!

The hairs on my arms danced rigid and straight, probably copying my schlong, as I helped Miranda strip her two piece. The bra wasn't part of the bargain, but it only seemed natural that we both be naked.

We knew what a "sixty-nine" was and we both knew we were going to a new level in our relationship. I needed to be on bottom because I couldn't get such a stiff member to dangle. Besides, letting Miranda dangle her globes made them look even larger than they actually were.

At first, we could taste the koolaid and it almost became a co-cleaning like animals do, but the heat of our tongues caused a new heat to develop inside us.

Miranda has a small mouth and could not really "go down" any appreciable distance so she just licked me skillfully as I continued to lick her.

After she almost broke my nose with an animated orgasm as her hips bucked wildly, I asked her to switch positions.

I could see the glassiness in Miranda's eyes as she laid down, knowing I was about to do it to her!

I licked her nipples, in turn, claiming to remove more koolaid from her skin, then uttered the ridiculous statement that I thought I saw some koolaid go inside her, but I couldn't reach it with my tongue! (Hey, guys say anything to get pussy.)

Miranda smiled when I pointed my steel bone at her virgin orifice and said, "This will swab out the last of it."

"Don't hurt me Bill," Miranda conceded that we were going to fuck.

I split her inner lips as my head found her opening, guarded over by a thin membrane, then pressed forward until I heard Miranda wince.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.