More Than He Bargained For - Cover

More Than He Bargained For

by MonkeyBoy

Copyright© 2007 by MonkeyBoy

Erotica Sex Story: Steve wanted the waitress but unwillingly ended up getting the waiter too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Steve was enjoying his all inclusive holiday and making the most of a free bar. He had come alone after his best friend had to pull out at the last minute. Most of the hotel guests seemed to be older couples so Steve entertained himself by flirting with the hotel staff.

The girl behind the bar was a Polish girl called Jolanta, with blonde hair and tiny skirt wrapped round her long sexy legs. She seemed to have something going on with the head waiter as she was always whispering and giggling with him but this didn't stop Steve from flirting with her.

One night when the bar was almost empty and Steve had had quite a few drinks, he was feeling especially horny and lifted Jolanta's little skirt as she walked passed. He caught sight of a tiny g-string that left little to the imagination. Jolanta smiled at him and came and sat on his lap. She rubbed her hand on his crotch and whispered into his ear. She told him she was feeling very kinky and to follow her if he was looking for something fun.

She walked off through a doorway behind the bar and Steve quickly downed his drink and chased after her. He felt quite unsteady from being so drunk. As he entered the room he saw her sitting on a table, shirt off with a sexy black bra on. He walked over to her and she immediately unzipped his jeans and grabbed his cock. Her hands were warm and made him hard instantly. He lowered half of her bra to expose one of her perfect breasts but as soon as he done she stopped him. She said "you can fuck me but no hands" and pulled out some hand cuffs. She attached one to his left wrist - Steve was too drunk and too horny to argue - then the other side to his right wrist. She slipped under his cuffed wrists so he was locked with his arms around her. He pushed his jeans down to her ankles and the sat on the table and leant right back pulling Steve down on top of her. She fumbled for his cock and lifting her skirt she guided it in. Steve realized she must have removed her g-string earlier.

She was really tight and it took a good few strokes before his cock was fully stuffing her. She moaned loudly and gripped his buttocks, making him pound her even harder.

There was a noise from behind him and he tried to look round but she grabbed his head suddenly and kissed him lustfully. As he fucked her harder she started to play with his arse, the tips of her fingers just reaching his tight hole. It felt so good the Steve started moaning loudly too. Suddenly she stopped rubbing and gripped his arse cheeks spreading them wide. He felt something else pressing at his arsehole, it took a moment to realize it wasn't Jolanta but someone else. He struggled to get up but with his arms handcuffed under her he couldn't move. The stranger pushed into his arsehole, it was too big too be a finger, it had too be a cock! There was a burst of pain and Steve yelped out but Jolanta gripped his head again and kissed him. He tried to struggle some more but realized he was completely stuck. The initial pain faded surprisingly quickly but the large cock felt very uncomfortably in his arse. Rough hand gripped his hips and the cock was pushed further in. Every time he tried to look round Jolanta stopped him. She kept telling Steve to fuck her and kissed him if he tried to speak. She was moving her hips rubbing his cock and he realized he was still hard as rock and the cock now sliding deep into his arse was actually turning him on. It was still very uncomfortable but as he couldn't do anything else he carried on fucking Jolanta while some unknown stranger fucked his arse. As she started moaning really loudly, the cock pushed deeper and harder inside him. He felt an orgasm coming and couldn't stop himself. He cummed into Jolanta as she screamed in ecstasy, it seemed to last for ages. The cock was gone from his ass and he felt strangely empty but sore. Jolnata lay still and he couldn't move. The stranger walked round the table and he was able to see it was the head waiter, completely naked with a massive erection. He pulled off a condom which he must have fuck Steve with and started wanking frantically. Steve could only look over Jolanta's head and watch. The he came on to the table, kneeling on it. Steve tried to shuffle backwards as waiter moved forwards. The waiter kneeled right over Jolanta's head. He saw her tongue sticking out as he lowered his ass towards it. Steve with his arms stuck underneath her now almost has the big cock in his face. It was strangely arousing and he was surprised at himself when he hardly resisting the waiter pushing his cock into Steve's mouth. The waiter grabbed Steve's head and face fucked him, almost causing him to gag while the bar maid licked the waiters asshole. There was a big moan ad the waiter orgasmed and shot hot, salty cum down Steve's throat. It was impossible not to swallow it. The waiter quickly got off them and lifted Jolanta and Steve onto their feet. He unlocked her and Steve, who now unsupported, collapsed to the floor from exhaustion. They left the room leaving Steve lying on the floor feeling raped but very turned on by it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.